The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2006, 10:59 PM   #121
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
OK -- let me see if I can answer most of the questions I've been getting here and in Private Messages:
  • Right now, PayPal is pretty much the only way to send me a payment and get your stuff in something less than a month. If you REALLY have to have another way, write me at the e-mail address below, and I'll see if I can work something out.
  • HOWEVER: As this is probably the last time that I'll have any of this stuff available (since lots of people are making inquiries) the stuff will have to go first-paid, first-served. There are plenty of mugs (probably around 30) but the other stuff is already going fast. I apologize in advance to those of you who do not have access to credit cards or PayPal.
  • The mugs are not plastic, as some have suggested -- they are high quality ceramic mugs. Which means that, like most ceramic mugs, they WILL break if dropped from sufficient height.
  • Unfortunately, that also means that they're rather heavy compared to plastic mugs, and shipping is going to cost more. If you're outside the USA, the shipping will likely cost more than the mugs themselves.
  • Even more unfortunately, since it is already Thursday, I CAN NOT deliver by Christmas 2006 ANYWHERE...unless by chance you live in Houston, Texas USA.

Now I make this request -- BD private messages and forum posts are not the fastest way to order. PLEASE E-mail me -- thenamir@barrowdowns.com, and put the word "Barrowdowns" somewhere in the subject line -- that will help me get to those notes first. I will do my level best to get back to everyone who writes as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest, and especially to Bethberry and Estelyn for posting the pictures and links.

Merry Christmas to All!
Old 12-22-2006, 03:43 AM   #122
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, so I don't really know anything about PayPal. Can anyone sign up for it?
Old 12-23-2006, 12:53 PM   #123
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yep, anyone can sign up for it, but you need a credit card (or check card you can use like a credit card) or bank account that will be attached to the paypal account. But I think that's all you need.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #124
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
OK -- Pay attention, this is cool.

You DON'T have to sign up for PayPal to send payments over the web. I can send you an e-mail invoice (using PayPal), which you can then use to pay for your BD stuff. You still have to have a debit or credit card, though. If you want to send payment some other way, let me know via e-mail (thenamir@barrowdowns.com) and we'll work it out.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:23 PM   #125
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I got my shirt today - woohoo! Thank you!

Expect a pic of me in it ... eventually.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:02 PM   #126
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Pipe

Those mugs are nice! I'm having tea in mine right now!
Still got the shirt, and I wear it on occasion.
Snowdog is offline   Reply With Quote