The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #81
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Yet it was Nerwen who first brought up the A/N/F thing you just agreed on.
And anyway, it was a Nilp-Form thing and then you, Aganzir just joined in actually.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #82
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Really nearly asleep now - early morning in the pool and late nights in a cyber cafe are not a good combo! Anyway can't decide about Kitanna & Nerwen and Form .. but Sally's vote just seems a bit too parasitic... at least Kitanna and Form stuck their heads above the parapet.

++Satansaloser2005

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #83
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
this is a different Eönwë, one with diacritical marks. The other Eonwe, alas, has not been seen in the circles of the World for a long time.
Yes 'tis true. But hopefully I will share the skill that comes with the name (after all, in the book he is the greatest warrior for good- I'm sure Nilp knows the quote by heart- ever).

edit: x-ed with Mith. But then this is WW.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #84
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
True, true.

edit: WAIT A SECOND! I said she wasn't doing anything useful, not that she wasn't doing anything. You're twisting my words Aganzir. Sounds like wolfish behaviour to me.
Dodgy post, y'know? Complete over-reaction.

Also, Mithalwen, you may think Sally is being opportunistic, with her vote for 6th, but I could equally well say it about you. Whatever Sally had it was gonna be weak, and this is another chance for you to step in with a righteous comment. She's taken the position of early-voter-with-bad-reason and you've matched her in becoming critic-of-early-voter.

Two sides, same coin.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #85
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
And anyway, it was a Nilp-Form thing and then you, Aganzir just joined in actually.
What was?
If we're talking to one another, does it make it a thing?

I could say I'm very suspicious of that Agan/Mith/Eönwë thing, they spoke about everything unnecessary for a while during the later part of day 1. And both Agan and Mith explained how to check Who's posted to Eönwë! At least one of them must be a wolf, but I don't know yet who.

edit: xed with Mith, Eönwë and Eomer
Old 07-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #86
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
edit: WAIT A SECOND! I said she wasn't doing anything useful, not that she wasn't doing anything. You're twisting my words Aganzir. Sounds like wolfish behaviour to me.
Haa I didn't even notice this before Eomer posted the quote.
To me "do something" and "do something useful" are practically the same thing so I wasn't even trying to twist your words. Maybe I just don't think idiomatically enough.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:59 PM   #87
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
What was?
Large argument. -Ish.

Quote:
If we're talking to one another, does it make it a thing?

I could say I'm very suspicious of that Agan/Mith/Eönwë thing, they spoke about everything unnecessary for a while during the later part of day 1. And both Agan and Mith explained how to check Who's posted to Eönwë! At least one of them must be a wolf, but I don't know yet who.
I could tell that that was going to come. But you do make a point.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #88
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Wolves often throw random suspicion around and wait for someone to carry it on.
That's one thing they do. But the thing I've found them doing more often is waiting for any decent or half-decent suspicions to raise up and then go for it - stronger or milder eg. trying to turn it into a major suspicion or just going with the flow and getting an excuse for their vote.

Looking things from this anlgle would point at least to Eönwë and Kitanna and little less on The Sixth. Both Eönwë and Kitanna had only picked up the talk of the town and managed to include all three in their suspicions (Nilp / Form / Nerwen). I do understand what you people (Boro and Agan) see as innocentish in Kit - I see it as well and am thence a bit worried about voting for her. But I do also see her over-consciousness or carefulness or whatever you'd call it. Also her answer to my quite slight note on that caused a kind of stiff reaction I didn't like.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #89
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hello! I'm here for a little bit! Maybe even til the deadline, it depends. Would someone mind posting a voting tally if there have been any votes so I can see what's going on while I start to read through?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #90
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
White Tree Votes.

09:49pm Form - Nog
12:50am Kit - N3rw3n
05:29am sally - VI
05:51am Mith - sally

Times are +8GMT
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:03 PM   #91
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
PS. Boromir o' the Numbers, this is a different Eönwë, one with diacritical marks. The other Eonwe, alas, has not been seen in the circles of the World for a long time.~Nilp
I mistook an identity? You know I've not only had my identity mistaken, but have had it stolen. I bet I'm the only person here who has experienced that.

Quote:
I really don't see why Sixth is that suspicious and it slightly worries me that Sally has jumped into vote for him after Agan and Boro have voiced suspicion - it looks a bit opportunistic and safe.~Mith
I'm curious to hear why you don't think Sixth looks suspicious. Also, jumping on sally's vote for Sixth looks far too easy, I don't buy it. Maybe sally thought the same thing as I did, I just managed to get my post in first.

One thing I want to ask sally is, was your early accusations against Nerwen in jest? What other reason is there for you backing off and voting for Sixth?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #92
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Dodgy post, y'know? Complete over-reaction.
Maybe I did slightly over-react. But after sorta-agreeing with Agan, I realised that that was not exactly what I said. To me the meanings do make a difference... I'm sure Sixth will explain (if he survives).

x-ed with everyone since... aah! Noggie.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:06 PM   #93
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
White Tree

The second theme has been played, it seems.

Should we not wait for the heretical Sixth Wizard to defend his only post before we jump at his throat?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #94
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
One thing I want to ask sally is, was your early accusations against Nerwen in jest? What other reason is there for you backing off and voting for Sixth?
I think she will not be back to answer your question but it kind of raised my eyebrows how many people actually backed off from suspecting Nerwen (Nilp, Eomer...). Does that say anything is another matter. It may be they just joked first and then got into a bussiness-mode or then their first suspicions were hairy in their origin and they backtracked in time hoping to avoid joining the lynchmob of an innocent (whether Nerwen is innocent that is).
Old 07-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #95
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

hmmmm.... Only 50 minutes to decide who gets lynched.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #96
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
hmmmm.... Only 50 minutes to decide who gets lynched.
You're my saviour! So there is time! I had totally forgotten we go by the 'Downs time!
Old 07-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #97
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

I didn't exactly ''back off'' accusing Nerwen, Nogrod, unless you mean I stopped going on about HOW OFFENSIVE & STOOPID she was being, in a ridiculous IC way.

Nevertheless, I shall not disappoint you in backing right onto her again (oo er! not sure what that sounds like). Aganzir has utterly sworded the idea since so there's no need to repeat that, but Nerwen's willingness to see patterns in interactions, and ''throw stuff against the wall to see what sticks'' is dodgy. Eonwe, of course, agreed with her, and add that to his jumping on Aganzir.

Aganzir, I like. She's speaking sense so I'm definitely wanting to keep her around. Boromir too.

Others I haven't got quite a grip on yet, but Nerwen, Eonwe and Mithalwen are my three wolves at the moment. I'd bet my $8 frappuccino on Mith anyway.

++MITHALWEN

Goodnight
Old 07-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #98
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

I might not be able to be here for the last 30 mins, so I will vote:

++Mithalwen

Because of the way she posts, as if she's hiding behind hersef being IC but not at the same time. Hard to explain what I mean. Also, her attitude seems slightrly suspicious

"You should always sort out the problems nearby before you sort outt problems in the world", says me. And since we both live in "Beleriand" (accordinng to Nilp), she is definitely nearby.

edit: x-ed with Eomer- What??!!! Are you telepathic?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #99
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
HALO EVERY1!!!1111!!! IM BACK!!!!111!!! DID U MISS ME???

–okay, I'll just go back and read everything.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #100
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Alright, I'm giving up because I need to go to bed and I've people wanting to use the computer. Random vote because hey, it's Day 1. So truly random, I'm voting for the last person to post.

++EONWE
Old 07-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #101
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
HALO EVERY1!!!1111!!! IM BACK!!!!111!!! DID U MISS ME???

Aaaargh! My eyes!
Old 07-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #102
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Is McCaber the only one who has not posted? I'd say it's nothing new. And it will no surprise to ayone what I think of that kind of play. But as there is a modfire I'd let it rest at least toDay... and maybe he comes around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Nerwen, Eonwe and Mithalwen are my three wolves at the moment.
Mith hasn't said so far she's not a wolf so it might be she is...

More thoughts thrown in the air at this point.

Somehow Form's vote just feels wrong. I think I'm too politically correct to explain it further.

I saw Eönwë's vote just now... Well he did exactly what I had said he has been doing and which I think is suspicious (jumping on other's ideas) and voted for Mith. I'm not sure if he just lacks ideas or whether he might act that way as a wolf. I mean it looks just too bold to do that for a wolf.

EDIT: Eönwë's vote was edited to be a crosspost. So I'm taking my words back. But will not drop him from my list of suspects either.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #103
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Random vote because hey, it's Day 1. So truly random, I'm voting for the last person to post.
Et tu mi Brute! Kath? Now where is this all going...

Let's all say we voted random toDay and no one will ever learn anything about this Day and we face a new Day1 toMorrow (those of us who do).

Jesus!
Old 07-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #104
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
That's one thing they do. But the thing I've found them doing more often is waiting for any decent or half-decent suspicions to raise up and then go for it - stronger or milder eg. trying to turn it into a major suspicion or just going with the flow and getting an excuse for their vote.
Or then they just bluntly jump on the bandwagon. Or then they defend people who are suspected in order to look better, for "a wolf would surely have just contributed to the lynching of an innocent." Or whatever. Depends on the wolf.
If people you are suspecting also feel evil or whatever in addition to that, I'm fine, but how-would-a-wolf-suspect-someone things are dangerous reasons to solely base suspicion on. A wolf can just choose the explanation that suits her current case best. Though that's the case with everything in WW... I think every word someone says can be used as an argument either for or against them.

I think Nogrod has a good point about people backing off from suspecting Nerwen.

Eönwë's vote came kind of out of the blue. I think he had never even mentioned Mith before that.

xed with two Nogrods, Eönwë, Kath & Nerwen. So much for going to bed early today.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #105
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I can see the suspicion around Kit, but I guess I will have to take pity on her courage to act in her own reason on Day 1, than bandwagoning or randomly voting. Her actions seem sensible to me, and at least constructive to her own purposes. Better to follow the beat of your own drum than gaggle around someone else’s.
With that, I don’t see much solid reasoning around Kit being overtly suspicious. She’s just doing what she wants to do. Plus, I don’t have any good reason to vote for her either.

Durelin I guess can appear suspicious to someone who hates a long IC post, but I’ve been guilty of that before so not much of a point. Her second post is full of simple reasoning, but there isn’t an overt reason to go after that since its far more constructive than five pages of dueling (*remembers last game*), or dribble. I can assume by toMorrow that she like a few of us will have more time to post and think.

I don’t understand Sally’s vote other than it was a bit anticipated, as if it would be a safeguard in case others decide to randomly vote for Sixth later on. A good first Day tactic, but unfortunately people remember this on the second Day when they really need someone to vote for, or have a hunch on. I’m not exactly certain a wolf would feel so confident voting this way, but werewolf or not if someone was rushed I can see such a vote for the sake of surviving.
I’d prefer a bit of explanation more on how she’s been writing today than the apparent vote, but that will have wait for later.
The vote is obvious and nothing new, I’m curious as to her earlier thoughts.

Rikae’s list is to me, just her list. An insurance that she has some points on the positions of other players. Rather wish she could give more though.

As for Boro88, Kath, and Nogrod, I have nothing on them. Maybe later, I don’t know.

Form, Nilp and Agan bandwagon I really don’t care for in the least. I’m tired of bandwagons. No matter how much fun they are to create or join. So, I am just going to step over it. Plus, already have gone over what will happen if yet again, Agan is a wolf. I don’t have enough experience playing with Form to say much of anything, and I’m going to vainly hope that he has a different role than wolf this time so I don’t loose interest altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I know I have serious traumas and I'm working on them, I really am! But this time only your role tempted me to do that.
There, there. Remember, I can’t forgive you Agan, you have to forgive yourself.

Well, I'm running out of time and I have to leave in five minutes (yes, holiday and family), and I'm missing out on some coffee, so I might as well vote now.

If I was as knowledgable as other players about each other they suspect, I probably could have made a better reasoning and vote, but unfortunately I don't. So, I'm going to stick with what I have and avoid the bloody bandwagons.

++ Rikae

It seems like the post could be more, but the use of just a list with names appears like an insurance policy to protect oneself and act easily in aggreance. Like an effort to not ruffle too many feathers, but still contribute something.
Which, is suspicious and can fly under the radar during a first Day like this.

With that I bid you all either a goodnight/holiday/good day/ etc.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #106
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I love how people always like to create little conspiracy theories on Day 1, through the banter. ToDay we have the "Agan/Nilp/Form / Agan-Nilp-Form brawl," which Nerwen seems to have first coined.

Nerwen seems the easy lynch target o' the day, largely perhaps because of her role. People have definitely been *testing the waters* on lynching her. Don't really think it's fair to go after her again on Day 1, myself.

Don't have much time, so won't get much of anything interesting from me...anyway, Kitanna bothers me. She picked up Nerwen's lovely conspiracy theory to stir that up, and then voted for Nerwen. Hmm.

++Kitanna

Edit: Crossed with everyone from Eomer on.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #107
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
This is not a rhetorical question, I want an answer. Why does it look like that? Is there some special way wolves can make people around them talk like they do? We three have just caught your attention, but is there something that should really suggest that at least one of us is a wolf?
I just meant they way you were suddenly jumping on each other. Only it hasn't developed since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Is McCaber the only one who has not posted? I'd say it's nothing new. And it will no surprise to ayone what I think of that kind of play. But as there is a modfire I'd let it rest at least toDay... and maybe he comes around.

Mith hasn't said so far she's not a wolf so it might be she is...
Let's ask her– MITH R U A WAREWOLF???

Seriously, I don't find her particularly suspicious. Eomer and Eönwë have jumped on her for jumping on Sally for jumping on Sixth... what a mess.

Really don't know who to vote. When is the DL?

EDIT: x'd with Nogrod, Aganzir, the Ka, Durelin.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #108
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
I saw Eönwë's vote just now... Well he did exactly what I had said he has been doing and which I think is suspicious (jumping on other's ideas) and voted for Mith.~Nogrod
But that's dangerous because an ordinary innocent likes to latch onto ideas he/she agrees with. It's not the act of "following" alone that makes someone a bandwagoning wolf, it's more of what they say.

Do they say "Hey I agree with what Boro said about Eomer, oh look what else I see about Eomer that looks suspicious." Or do they say "Hey I agree with what Boro said about Eomer" and then go on to completely reiterate what I have already said. An innocent is more like to latch onto an idea and then dig a little deeper, where a wolf is more likely to bandwagon and repeat.

I don't know whether I want to vote for The Sixth, or The Elf-Warrior, those are the two who stick out the most. I have some feelings about sally and Mith, but they won't get answered today.

Hmm...

++The Sixth

Edit: bunches of cross-posting since Nogrod's post that I responded to.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #109
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Eighteen minutes to go.

Mith, The Sixth have 2 votes.

Nogrod, Nerwen, Sally, Eönwë and Rikae have one each.

EDIT: corrected the tally.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #110
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
I just meant they way you were suddenly jumping on each other. Only it hasn't developed since then.
And what makes you think there's at least one wolf involved when people are jumping on one another?
Old 07-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #111
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

White Tree

Nerwen was, I believe, an excellent target of opportunity.

I know how it feels--in past lives, when I had gained renown as 't3h suiicdal 1', I was easy prey to any Werewolf/wolves with intentions of getting an innocent killed on DAY 1.

I'm glad her head is sacred now, somewhat. Although I fear the so-called Sixth Wizard has replaced her as nearest target of opportunity.

As for my accusation of her, and then the backing off, I was merely, as I have said, testing the waters. We cannot all draw solid suspicions out of thin air, or IC posts.

She makes sense, and is geniune in her eagerness to help this fair village, which is why I agree with Mandos in thinking her innocent.

The voting so far: (Times are +8GMT.)

09:49pm Form - Nog (Nog - 1)
12:50am Kit - N3rw3n (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1)
05:29am sally - VI (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1)
05:51am Mith - sally (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1, sally - 1)
06:18am Eomer - Mith (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1, sally - 1, Mith - 1)
06:25am Eönwë - Mith (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1, sally - 1, Mith - 2)
06:28am Kath - Eönwë (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1, sally - 1, Mith - 2, Eönwë - 1)
06:35am THE Ka - Rikae (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1, sally - 1, Mith - 2, Eönwë - 1, Rikae - 1)
06:37am Durelin - Kit (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 1, sally - 1, Mith - 2, Eönwë - 1, Rikae - 1, Kit - 1)
06:42am Boro - VI (Nog - 1, N3rwen - 1, VI - 2, sally - 1, Mith - 2, Eönwë - 1, Rikae - 1, Kit - 1)

DAY is nearly over. Let's make a tie, and see what happens:

++Eönwë

He was the first to start a bandwaggon, anyhow, and he votes out of thin air.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #112
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay my lovelies, I'm back. Quick responses, then I'll read through a bit more.

To Mith: Aw, shucks, thanks. I feel loved.
To Agan: Notice that I x'd with you, so it's not that I saw your post (although I did look right before submission just to see who I had x'd with) and jumped on board. Just to clear that up.
To Boro: Yes, my picking on Nerwen was kidding around. I might find her a bit suspicious, but that post was just for kicks and giggles, in a manner of speaking.
To Nerwen: No, we didn't miss you. (Kidding, KIDDING....)
To Noggie: Yeah, only Cabbie hasn't talked. I was wondering where he was too. Hmmmm....

EDIT: x'd with....erm, everyone since Durie's vote
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #113
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

I didn't say "at least one wolf," I said it looked like there might be a wolf. Don't twist my words, please.

EDIT: X'd with Nilp and Sally.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #114
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
The conspiracy level has just been raised to "4". We have a Agan/Nilp/Form/Nerwen brawl on our hands.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #115
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
++Nerwen

for not answering my question, and for hyphenating names excessively.

(Really, I'm serious about that - placing the focus on a duo or trio is a time-honored wolf strategy, and here it really seems premature.)

EDIT: X'd with all since Dury.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #116
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
Question

Nerwen, I'd like to point out that you mislabeled Formy's words with mine back in post #12. The following is a random vote.

++The Sixth Wizard

If this is suspicious so be it.

Last edited by The Elf-warrior; 07-04-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Cross-posted from Nerwen's post on.
The Elf-warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #117
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Nerwen was, I believe, an excellent target of opportunity.

I know how it feels--in past lives, when I had gained renown as 't3h suiicdal 1', I was easy prey to any Werewolf/wolves with intentions of getting an innocent killed on DAY 1.

I'm glad her head is sacred now, somewhat. Although I fear the so-called Sixth Wizard has replaced her as nearest target of opportunity.
I feel uncomfortable with the way Nilp is now turning accusations from Nerwen and Sixth to people who suspect(ed) them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
To Agan: Notice that I x'd with you, so it's not that I saw your post (although I did look right before submission just to see who I had x'd with) and jumped on board. Just to clear that up.
I think only Mith suspected you because of it, not me.

Quote:
I didn't say "at least one wolf," I said it looked like there might be a wolf. Don't twist my words, please.
Someone else said there was at least one wolf, then, I think. Sorry for twisting, let's phrase the question in another way: Why does it look like there might be a wolf involved when people are jumping on one another?

edit: xed with Rikae and EW
Old 07-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #118
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Then it's

++ Eönwë

Self preservation, plus I think he's the most suspicious of the people who have two votes.

EDIT: X'd with Elf-warrior and Aganzir.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #119
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Come on people, let's not leave this to Brinn to (kind of) decide. Ties suck.

EDIT: Oh G'lord. x'd since Rikae.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:55 PM   #120
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I'm afraid that with The Sixth we get an easy wolf-victory - as well as with Nerwen. Mith we can ask toMorrow, whether she is a wolf.

So it leaves me yet again with Eönwë and Kitanna.

But how many of you are still around and have not voted?

With 4-persons at the same vote it will be random!

Let's pick one, please.

EDIT: X'd with a host Isee...