The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #521
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
But tell me this: Had an ordo, a few minutes after Inzil posted something like "We, Ozban, Lottie and Wilwa" are the remaining wolves, would you have known who to side with?
The point was, we all three made the similar revealment... No innocents could have done that and we made it within the five first minutes, with all the confidence. And that was the point,: no second thoughts for the cobbler.

We knew a crafty innocent might try to lure the cobbler into a vote (although that would have been a totally random vote - and possibly against an ordo as well), so therefore the precausion of coming forwards in concerto all of us three with all the names...

Great post Pitchie! We should take that word into our vocabulary...

And I loved getting into your trust-category just a moment before your death:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Nog (no matter what I thought about him yesterDay, he looks like impartially trying to find out the truth toDay)

Okay... I know no one is going to trust me the least after this for some time... but heh, it was worth it - just remember I'm probably innocent the next time.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM   #522
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thanks for sharing the pics Agan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
The best thing ever was Pitch's If it means I'm a wolf, then so was Hegel, though. :-----D
Yes indeed! I was actually a bit sad to see you go after that remark... Anyone who can incorporate their fate with Hegel's philosophy should live eternally with(in) the absolute spirit!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #523
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
When I play werewolf, I like to go by Feuerbach's teachings, though... It means I'm innocent even when I'm a wolf.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #524
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
When I play werewolf, I like to go by Feuerbach's teachings, though... It means I'm innocent even when I'm a wolf.
You're sure you have understood your Feuerbach right? Aren't you looking more like a general misunderstanding of Nietzsche?
Old 10-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #525
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
In other words, kudos wolves and cobbler! *bows down low* I still can't quite believe that you owned this village without so much as a scratch on a single one of you, but you were obviously beyond us - a nightmare pack! I had my doubts about Zil, but Eönwë flew safely under my caribou, and Boro looked good to me all the time; as for Nog:
You noticed my little slip about Shasta on Day 1 (which deserved a face-palm). Thankfully, you were too busy trying to defend yourself the next Day to press it.

And Agan's illustrations are undeniably awesome.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #526
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
You're sure you have understood your Feuerbach right? Aren't you looking more like a general misunderstanding of Nietzsche?
I seem to remember my high school philosophy teacher told me Feuerbach said something like "Man ist, was man isst." Blame him if I didn't understand it correctly.

Thanks Inzil!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #527
Ozban
Haunting Spirit

Ozban has just left Hobbiton.
That picture of mine isn't really flattering!
Hilarious for sure! Never thought, that you profess realism that much.

Ty šílená čarodějnice!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #528
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Now if I have ever seen an unluckier game for the Ordos...

But really, as it has been mentioned already, the Wolves really didn't have to worry any single day! First Day: Unanimous lynch of a Seer. Second Day: Unanimous lynch of a "Seer-dreamed" innocent Third Day: Decision between two ordos. Fourth Day: Decision between two ordos, later turning into unanimous lynch. I mean, seriously... there hasn't been ever a slight threat of a Wolf being lynched...

And that said, I really did not suspect them very much either. I had similar problem with Nog like Pitch had, I knew he was acting weirdly, but sort of kept excusing him (a lesson to me: never to do it again. Lynch everybody immediately!). I suspected Inzil somewhat, but there were always better picks. I have been convinced basically all the time that Lottie must be a Wolf, otherwise it would be just impossible (well, turned out that it was impossible after all). And Eönwë just slipped under my radar continuously.

A funny remark to the skip-reveal: I didn't know the roles until then, or not all of them, so I knew skip was an ordo pulling a bluff, but then I thought (as I had been thinking in the game for some time) that wilwa was a Cobbler and she was thinking that skip is the Hunter, and therefore counter-revealing... and the real Hunter being careful and staying in the shadows still, especially after seeing this madness... so I was hopeful, even...

Quote:
Pitchie and Legate: You looked reasonable and confident and I was so happy others wished to do away with you without us needing to forcibly drive it... although at some point I did actually think Leg might be the cobbler. You are tough guys to fight against so I was quite happy to see you gone, but had I been on the other side, I'd have weeped losing you guys!
Actually, I still don't get it why people thought I was a cobbler. Or actually, I do, because it was the same thing for which I get always lynched: I get very often lynched when innocent, and mostly for being misinterpretated. And mostly the reason is something like what Pitch said about Hegel (which was a great remark ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozban View Post
See you all around...
Well, certainly hope that this is not the last we've seen of you. It was great that you played, I must say also from my part - and maybe next time we can actually sort of remedy the unfortunate paths of this game and not go against each other for wrong reasons

Quote:
Yeah, I was hoping for that actually, that there would be six wolves trying to convince the cobbler to vote with their team. It was your only chance at that point and it was slim.
Well, with the last Day, I think it would not have worked. Simply because the Wolves know about each other, but the ordos would have to guess who are the other two remaining ones. I mean, if let's say Lottie came out saying "me, Ozban and Zil are the last remaining Wolves", his claim would be soon negated by Zil. The ordos would need the knowledge for succesfully pulling even a bluff like that.

Quote:
Legate, when you were lynched and turned out innocent I felt so rotten for repaying your trust in my innocence with suspicion; wish we could have joined forces against those dratted wolves and worked together ! (On the other hand, next time I'm a wolf and you're not, I'll have to kill you ASAP - you obviously read me too well!)
Happens. But okay, as for the killing thing, now I know whom to target if I am a hunter...

And Agan, funny drawings! (Or most of them - but I really like Nog, Ozzy and Pitch!! and also Zil...)

Anyway, great game... it was really nice to have a basic setting after a while! I mean, if you all the time have just weird and experimental ones, and one more experimental than the other, you really start lacking good old classic Werewolf where the skill and searching for WWs is the main thing that matters...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #529
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Yes indeed! I was actually a bit sad to see you go after that remark... Anyone who can incorporate their fate with Hegel's philosophy should live eternally with(in) the absolute spirit!
Oh crap, my philosophy teacher must never see this thread or it will only feed his Hegel-fanaticism...

But as for absolute spirit Werewolf-wise, seems to me that in Boro's newly advertised game one can literally accomplish that... with the absolute Barrow-Wight
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #530
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Indeed. Poor Friedrich, that happens to him a lot.

Some more Werewolf philosophy (admittedly simplified):
Feuerbach: The Mod is a mere projection of the players' desires for omnipotence.
Nietzsche: The Mod is dead; he died of his compassion with his players.
Nietzsche's Zarathustra: You go to wolves? Do not forget the noose!
Camus: We must imagine the lynched ordo as happy.
Heidegger: What is wolvery? Wolvery is what wolves do. What do wolves do? They feed on sheep, which are woolly. Wolves themselves, however, are furry. We therefore call the feeding of wolves on sheep woolfurry.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #531
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozban View Post
That picture of mine isn't really flattering!
Hilarious for sure! Never thought, that you profess realism that much.
You mean I improved what nature screwed?

Quote:
Ty šílená čarodějnice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Oh crap, my philosophy teacher must never see this thread or it will only feed his Hegel-fanaticism...
You should show this to him. I think we need more philosophy teachers playing werewolf.

By the way, would you wolves care to share who you considered killing each night? Because I seem to remember it gave Lommy and me some laughs... At least the first couple of nights.

edit: xed with Pitch. Hahahahahhaha. :----D ♥ I promise to rep you once I've spread enough reputation (I've been lazy of late).
Old 10-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #532
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Had I not repped so many people recently, I'd rep you Pitch again just for your aftergame comments! I've been laughing so much. Speaking of which, your earlier Hegel-joke as well as Ozban being witty to veteran players and Zil's comment about playing at work made me laugh a lot too. You were a fun lot to mod for. In a way modding is more fun than playing - you don't have to read the tedious and horribly long posts thoroughly if you don't want to, you just get all the jokes...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #533
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
and Zil's comment about playing at work made me laugh a lot too.
You'll be happy to know I postponed a meeting on the last Day so I could be there right at DL to reveal with the others.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #534
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
You'll be happy to know I postponed a meeting on the last Day so I could be there right at DL to reveal with the others.
That's hilarious!!! I like your attitude.
(Lommy is laughing and stomping her feet. And saying she'd like to rep you again.)
Old 10-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #535
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
That's all for the believabilty of the US. crime detecting organization the series like CSI try to boost...

"Oh sorry, bloodsamples to compare, not now, I have a game to play!"
Old 10-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #536
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
"Oh sorry, bloodsamples to compare, not now, I have a game to play!"
Of course! Life's all about priorities!
Old 10-14-2010, 04:40 PM   #537
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Funnily enough, I think one of the reasons I did so poorly last game was that a couple of pretty serious issues came up that had to be dealt with, and were very time-consuming. The fact that both of these (rather unusual events for my area) happened so close together might be another piece of the strange misfortune that seemed to haunt that game.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:41 PM   #538
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
(Lommy is laughing and stomping her feet. And saying she'd like to rep you again.)
I can't rep him either. No fair.

Also....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 PM   #539
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

More ww-philosophy...

Heidegger: Everyone is "thrown-in-to-the-world" with no chance to dictate his/her role - and their views are controlled by others (das man), thence the bandwaggons everyone wishes to join with - to not take a stance or claim on their authentic "being-towards-death".

Nietzsche: "The Super Men" decide the views of others... the herd-mentality is the common denominator of the crowd not able to think for themselves.

Sartre: Everyone is tied by their liberty to choose... oh crap, it's the Mod who chooses that.

Tolkien: You must choose what to do with the role you have been given...

Marx & Engels: It's the unfair system where some have (knowledge) and some do not, that oppresses the ordos: The baddies want to keep the ordos disarrayed and to fight among themselves and not to make a revolution.

Kierkegaard: You just have to make a leap of faith to trust someone in a game.

Adam Smith: It tends to end up just fine for everyone when everyone just drives for their personal good.

Hegel: It tends to get right, whatever people do, because of the "cunningness of reason" itself.

Last edited by Nogrod; 10-14-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #540
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
"What's that?" "A rainbow." "Oh. Is it Glirdy then?" (sidenote: sorry Glirdy, I was trying to decide how to draw you when Lommy let me know she was ready so I had to think of something quick. )
I honestly think that just made my night!! Bahahahahaha!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Glirdan, that was a splendid ranger save in Night One - a pity you got no chance to repeat it.
I was too actually, would have been more hilarious then the above comment of Agan's

Now to the Wolves and Boro.....I.....hate....you......

Nog, I had you pinned from Day 2 when you had stated that I was not being Wolfish. You and I are NEVER on the same page, just lucky I was away for the better part of the Day. Zil, I never started thinking about a ZilWolf until after skip had been revealed as an innocent, and Eonwe, you slipped right through the cracks. I was actually positive that Greenie was one of the Wolves until you went and killed her

Boro, I know you had no part in my death (jerks lol), but you were still happy to see me go, don't lie.

Shasta, I am soooooooooo sorry that I had a part in your lynch. And when you turned up as the Seer, the first thing I did was look over your posts when I noticed the Nerwen thing and sent a message to our lovely Moddess and said that I hoped they would pick her and so redeem your death in someway....Well, it worked.....but they still won.....jerks.

My darling butterfly, I wish you and I could have played a little more together this game (jerks lol) as I was certain you were innocent as well.

Ozzy, amazingly well done for your first game!! Congratulations on making it to the end....well.....further then most of us do in our first game anyways.

Everyone else, well done. Legate, I was sooo certain of your guilt, but apparently I was away off the mark this game. Lottie, don't feel too bad, you'll make a come back...when I'm a Wolf again .

Dear Moddess, thank you for a wonderful back to basics game!! It was nice after all of these experimental games we've been having, a nice change of scenery so to speak.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #541
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
wilwa: I just love you (likeI said before) and am actually a bit sorry as I can see your frustration! To defend myself, I'd have to say that I thought Skip might be the real hunter willing to avoid lynching and thus the possibility of taking an innocent with him (and threathening Zil-wolf, oops...). So I just had to act like a reasonable ordo when the milk has been already spilled...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Wilwa is completely justified to yell and throw things at me. Glirdan, you are not because I had no part in your death!
I love you too Noggins. And Boro, I suppose I'll forgive you. *brick hits Boro in the face* Oopsie, it slipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
In fact you did - on Night2 you were hunting Eönwë and the wolves were even seriously considering killing you (if Nogrod is to be believed). As it happens, Glirdan was also protecting you that Night. I so wished they'd have gone for you instead of him! It would've been hilarious.
Yes! I did hit one! But if they had gone for me I wouldn't have died, so that would have been a shame, but my Glirdy would have still been around, so that would have made it ok.

Quote:
Since we thought of taking our chances and killing you the last Night, I have to know who you hunted then.
Heh, Greenie. So you would have been fine.

I actually had a bit of a plan that day. I was by the end convinced of Lottie's innocence (I know I voted her, I kept going back and forth the whole game, but by the end of the day when I had to choose my hunt I was sure she was good). So I hoped that the wolves would think I hunted her and would try to kill me, while I was actually hunting someone else (hopefully a wolf). But, uhm, she wasn't a wolf, so it would have failed.

Quote:
You know what, that should actually be a word in some language... like this:

nogorozilu- (verb) to outwit one's opponents by cunning dissimulation and masterful exploitation of every incredible blunder they kindly commit
nogorozilwe (noun) the art/skill of nogoroziluing
nogorozilev (adjective), nogorozileve (adverb) having/displaying/acting with nogorozilwe
nogorozilevadun (agental noun) someone who nogorozilus, a nogorozilev person
That is fantastic.

Quote:

"Is that Darth Vader Eönwë?"
"Who's that? Inzil? Why on earth does he look like that?!" "I tried to make him look like me because you all said he does!"
"Oh, that's my dad, right?"
"Is it Shasta?" "Yeah, he's Simba."
"That's wilwa."
"What's that?" "A rainbow." "Oh. Is it Glirdy then?" (sidenote: sorry Glirdy, I was trying to decide how to draw you when Lommy let me know she was ready so I had to think of something quick. )
"What. On. Earth. Is. That???" "Sunglasses, corset, and a tan. Does it ring a bell?" "Err... Boro?"
"What's this one? A ball?" "Yeah, a special kind of ball. A small shiny ball." "I have no idea!" "Think of people's real names..." "Err?" "Stupid, it's a pearl!" (Greenie's name means pearl in Finnish)
"That's easy. Loslote."
"Is it... Ozban?" (He's a Warrior Butterfly, and he can only blame himself for talking interesting stuff when he's drunk.)
"Umm... Who's that?" "See the pinky finger?" "Ah it's skip!" (For the record, all Swedish people are gay. This is fact.)
"I'm guessing that's Galadriel which makes her Nerwen."
"Legate."
"Hahaha is that Pitchwife?" "Yes, he says 'Ei be ze Deutsch.'"
All of that was amazing, my family thinks I've lost my mind because of all the laughing (new desktop background? I think so). Especially Nog, Boro and Legate's pics, and Glirdy being a rainbow (ahaha).
Old 10-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #542
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
(Just imagine a debate where people are trying to argument why they are wolves and the others are not!)
...I would have loved this.

Quote:
We therefore call the feeding of wolves on sheep woolfurry.
I also loved this.

Shasta: ...oops? Really, really, really, really, really, really, really sorry.

Nog, Zil, Steve, and Boro: I think I hate you guys just a little bit.

Greenie: Well I got someone's role right, at least!

Lommy: Loved the narrations!

Agan: Loberly illustrations!

Everyone else: Good game...other than the losing bit, of course.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #543
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I just won't ever clarify a rule ever again, is all, because it's apparently so suspicious. *shrug*

To the wolves - congrats.

To the innocents - can't say you didn't deserve it.

And yes, I dreamt Nerwen. Who else?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #544
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
"Umm... Who's that?" "See the pinky finger?" "Ah it's skip!" (For the record, all Swedish people are gay. This is fact.)
Ah give it up, you are clearly just jealous of our beautiful language and fashionable clothes! And I'm all man, I'll have you know!

And yes, Legate and Nogrod, you are quite right, the innocents bluffing to be wolves was never likely to succeed but it was the last tiny chance of a life-line. But like Boro said, he could just vote himself and there would be no escaping that. Only real hope was the wolves accidentally killing the cobbler, but them wolves were shrewd...

Pitch and Nogrod
, that ww filosophy was great!

And I've yet to tell Ozban[/B]: welcome aboard! Nice to get another Tolkien aficionado on board! With a taste for 60's rock and verse it seems... Are you a buddy of Legate then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
To the wolves - congrats.

To the innocents - can't say you didn't deserve it.
Agreed. Though what's up with the you? Shouldn't that be: we didn't deserve it?
Old 10-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #545
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Agreed. Though what's up with the you? Shouldn't that be: we didn't deserve it?
No, haha, cause we lynched him, so he had no part in our epic fail.
Old 10-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #546
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Speaking of CSI and 60's rock (well, 70's actually)...

We'll be fighting on the web
And forget to go to bed
And the cunning plans we thought of will go wrong
And the wolves who spurred us on
Sit in judgment of all wrong
We all vote and the bandwagon rolls along

I'll tip my hat to the wolves' machinations
Take a bow for the Mod's new narration
Smile and grin at the posts all around me
Just like yesterday
And I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

That lynch, it had to come
We knew it all along
We've all been hunted, seer-dreamed and more
But the village looks the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the players, they all played the game before

Take a bow for the Mod's new narration
Smile and grin at the posts all around me
Just like yesterday
And I'll get on my knees and pray
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

I'll move myself and PM-partner aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll smile at the screen and forget the next meal
For I know you can always trust a gifted reveal

Do ya?

There's nothing new there on the screen
No difference to be seen
And the roles are all replaced, by-the-bye
And the suspects on the left
Are now the suspects on the right
And everybody's just grown furrier overnight

Take a bow for the Mod's new narrations
Smile and grin at the votes piling on me
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new Mod
Same as the old Mod

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. - LOL for the pics! (But hey, mei Cherman äccent ain't rielly zet bäd, iz it?) And I can't at the moment rep all the people I'd like to, either, so if I happen to forget anybody, consider yourselves included!
Old 10-16-2010, 06:43 AM   #547
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, now that I have my internet connection back– belated congratulations to the evil side!

Another bloody massacre... but what do you expect from the Noldor?
Old 10-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #548
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
I honestly think that just made my night!! Bahahahahaha!!!!!
Haha I'm glad you liked it!

Quote:
I was actually positive that Greenie was one of the Wolves until you went and killed her
I think that was the common attitude among the dead. I gathered from Lommy's talk that most of the dead people she talked to had pinned the remaining ordos as wolves.

Quote:
Ah give it up, you are clearly just jealous of our beautiful language and fashionable clothes! And I'm all man, I'll have you know!
Quite the contrary, I would love to live in a totally gay country too.
(For those who don't know, this is a very common joke in Finland. In truth, we're jealous of Sweden because everything is better there.)

Quote:
But hey, mei Cherman äccent ain't rielly zet bäd, iz it?
No, but I can never let an opportunity to poke fun at Germans pass.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #549
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Also, there's a song that's probably quite appropriate now (even if it's a bit awkward given what I just said about Greenie's name. Btw it was she who first discovered this)... Dedicated to the wolves, especially Nasty Dun.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #550
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I can't speak for Nasty Pearl, but I'm only like that before my first cup of coffee in the morning.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:52 AM   #551
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Finns just love Swedes... like here.