The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2015, 04:51 AM   #1361
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Welcome among the Dead, Lommy and Eomer and Orm the Second

Anyway, good to see Nilp is being productive on the living thread, I especially appreciate he really conveyed the slap-the-Living message in a proper way. Way to go, sir! In any case, I am really really happy he made it out of here, because his chances didn't seem that good... but I trusted him, and lo, love has prevailed!

Well, that's it from me for the time being, the ball is on the Living side... a question to ponder meanwhile; what do we do if they come up with a self-voting scheme? Do we have an idea whom to ditch?
They're thinking about it now- but the situation is different to what it was before Nilp returned, since now the Living know everything we do, and know they do. Also, only *one* of them is a wolf...
Old 06-12-2015, 05:27 AM   #1362
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thanks Legate and Lalaith! I feel like I have a lot of dead inside jokes (pun not intended as for now but might be if I read the thread) to catch up with. If I want to...

Can someone summarize quickly? Was Rikae (or someone else dead) the ranger? Is there something else a dead innocent ought/ would want to know?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:42 AM   #1363
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Thanks for the cake, Rikae.

I am also leaning to think McCaber is the remaining wolf, but it could also be Mith, given how she suddenly got cold feet over the self-voting thingy. Then again, it was originally her idea and I don't really know why a wolf would make such a daring move. Of course one of her fellows would've still been alive when she said it so it couldn't have backfired on them both... But still.
She's talking sense, actually- I missed it before, but she'd already made the same point I did in my last post (and is thus, self-evidently, a person of the highest intellect).
Old 06-12-2015, 05:53 AM   #1364
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
She's talking sense, actually- I missed it before, but she'd already made the same point I did in my last post (and is thus, self-evidently, a person of the highest intellect).
Sorry for the bad phrasing, I didn't mean that it was suspicious to do a little maths and question the self-vote scheme, but rather the way she did it seemed fishy to me. It looked like a wolf panicking. Well, it might well have been an innocent panicking.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #1365
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Ah don't I love the dead thread I get to wish wash and flip flop as much as I want and no one will hold it against me.
Old 06-12-2015, 06:00 AM   #1366
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
6 years and naughty.
Good to hear!
Old 06-12-2015, 06:18 AM   #1367
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Thanks Legate and Lalaith! I feel like I have a lot of dead inside jokes (pun not intended as for now but might be if I read the thread) to catch up with. If I want to...

Can someone summarize quickly? Was Rikae (or someone else dead) the ranger? Is there something else a dead innocent ought/ would want to know?
All right.

The Dead
Nog -Ordo (dreamed).
phantom -Ordo (dreamed).
Rune -Unknown, Ordo by elimination (barring some further twist).
Aganzir -Hunter (dreamed).
Greenie -Ordo (scried by Dead).
Legate -Ordo (scried).
Rikae -Ordo (scried).
Mac -Wolf (dreamed)
Lottie -Wolf (dreamed)
Firefoot -Ordo (dreamed)
Lalaith -Wolf (scried).
Nerwen -Seer (self-confessed).
Tweedlemorm -Wolf (dreamed).
Tweedleform -Wolf (dreamed).
Eomer -Ordo (dreamed).
You -Ordo (dreamed).

The Living
Shasta -Ranger (dreamed).
Sally -Lover (self-confessed).
Nilp - Lover (self-confessed).
Boro -Special Role (nature unknown).
Kath -Unknown.
Mith -Unknown.
McCaber - Unknown.

Mac and Lottie are members of the Grip Pack. It appears Form was the third member, though he hasn't officially admitted this yet. Edit: Lottie did- I missed it.

Last edited by Nerwen; 06-12-2015 at 06:47 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:34 AM   #1368
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thank you Nerwen! I would also praise you for winning *fingers crossed* this game for the village but I think you know that. *hugs you anyway* Also very comforting to know that I figured out your dreams pretty efficiently. (This game, I swear, has made me feel SO useless and stupid that it might be unprecedented... )
Old 06-12-2015, 07:00 AM   #1369
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Thanks, Lommy, but read tnrough yesterDay's Dead thread and I believe you'll think better of your contribution.
Old 06-12-2015, 07:11 AM   #1370
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
At this point I don't have strong feelings about which of the unknowns is the wolf. Probably will be pretty quiet today but will be around for the vote tonight (we'll see how important our say is, I guess.) And good for Nilp for trying to get some real discussion going on over there.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:25 AM   #1371
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I just read yesterDay's and last Night's dead thread

I start to understand why all the dead I've seen in RL (Agan, Nog and Legate) have been maniacally laughing with their laptops/ smartphones all the time. Dad thread? Mith becoming the phantom? The phantom collecting people's phone numbers? ALSO FYI MAC PENGUINS ARE COOL. (Literally probably, har har.) Rikae's wolf cupcake? Morm banning the innocent from the 'Downs? Lalaith's reminisces of murderous rockhopper penguins?

Nice to have been the village champion. Although genuinely sorry for taking my time to vote! I was worried every Day about the village not giving the dead thread guidelines early enough but I never thought whom the living vote would make such a big deal.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:52 AM   #1372
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
I start to understand why all the dead I've seen in RL (Agan, Nog and Legate) have been maniacally laughing with their laptops/ smartphones all the time. Dad thread? Mith becoming the phantom? The phantom collecting people's phone numbers? ALSO FYI MAC PENGUINS ARE COOL. (Literally probably, har har.) Rikae's wolf cupcake? Morm banning the innocent from the 'Downs? Lalaith's reminisces of murderous rockhopper penguins?

Nice to have been the village champion. Although genuinely sorry for taking my time to vote! I was worried every Day about the village not giving the dead thread guidelines early enough but I never thought whom the living vote would make such a big deal.
You're banned too, remember that.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:57 AM   #1373
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Super busy today, but I'll check in later. At the very least I can skim and vote.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:43 AM   #1374
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Ah don't I love the dead thread I get to wish wash and flip flop as much as I want and no one will hold it against me.
Well, that was quick! First you were saying you hated it.

I say we scry her for flip-flopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
And actually if it's the wolf we lynch today than there will only be my kill for one of the other unknowns, and it's all over. If not than I think what a great end it will be to tie the votes on the final day and let the dead decide.
If you lynch the wolf toDay, and the game goes on, we'll know it and know to lynch you, Boro.
If you kill the wolf toNight and the game goes on... we won't know.

Yes, I know he can't hear me.

Anyway, I doubt the game goes on when the last wolf is dead. It behooves Boro to look potentially lynchable.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:18 AM   #1375
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Boro. I'm betting right now that he's some variant on the were bear and that he wins it all.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #1376
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm concerned about Mith. She posts this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
I don't think the village has the luxury of lynching Boro on spec. The wolf is only going to pick off known ordos rather than fellow suspects and you can't rely on the ranger picking the right one even if still alive. And you can't deny Boro has been most successful. Couldn't really have been more helpful.. if you want to kill him before you know it is necessary, when there is still a wolf there well you probably deserve to be eaten aux petits oignons...
Immediately after Boro posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
The only reason I'm not dead yet, is because the lone wolf probably accurately judges they can get me lynched if they paint me as the only big bad evil left and to lynch me (which well, might expose the last wolf ).
And I'm a little worried that she's buddying up to Boro in the hopes that Boro chooses to Night kill Kath instead of her, opening up the door for her to pull a wolf victory out of the bag.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #1377
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I have to admit, I don't really care whether the village or the remaining wolf wins.

The one thing I care about is Boro: Whoever proposes bringing him down has my full support.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #1378
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Thanks, Lommy, but read tnrough yesterDay's Dead thread and I believe you'll think better of your contribution.
And now you can also ready through the Dead Thread like two Days ago and you'll think again much less of your contribution But if you thought yesterDay was funny, the previous ones were even worse, I'd say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Boro. I'm betting right now that he's some variant on the were bear and that he wins it all.
I am wondering. Because what if he really is a Wolf? Or in any case, even if he is a bear, he's got a good start. They should certainly lynch him at some point. It is dangerous, because if he is a Bear and they can have two kills per Night, he can easily make it so that he would win. Mesa not like this.

Any ideas whose vote should we empower, now that some are already there?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:22 PM   #1379
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Or if there are baddie-lovers? Like one wolf had one bear-kind-of-a-lover outsider to the pack? Aka. Boro?

Or be it Mith while Boro is actually the wolf posing in her role?

Or...

I'm kind of happy the game didn't end this Morning - but being still this far in darkness is also quite annoying even if we have already five wolves packed.

And welcome from my part as well: Lommy, Eomer and Form! Enjoy your stay as long as it lasts.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:28 PM   #1380
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Also Mith and Boro voting together for McCaber like from a shared deal looks a bit fishy. Or am I just too taken with my new theory?
Old 06-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #1381
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Also Mith and Boro voting together for McCaber like from a shared deal looks a bit fishy. Or am I just too taken with my new theory?
It's an interesting theory, don't worry. Anyway yes, I wondered about their deal. Mith looks somewhat fishy, but then, I always think that so I don't know how much I should be trusted in this! Especially as I'm in my typical paranoid endgame state where I suspect everything that moves.

Anyway, Nilp's scheme was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
If Rikae is innocent, give your vote to Shasta, Mithalwen or McCaber.

If Rikae, by some chance, is a wolf, give your vote to Sally, Nilp, or Kath.
Do we go by this? They're obviously not self-voting toDay so in that sense there's less pressure on us (which is just as well considering that we have five wolves here, and a majority of the Europeans are innocent). Shasta hasn't voted yet, and Mith and McCaber voted for each other. If it comes to us picking which one we want dead, do you guys have any ideas on who we should go for?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #1382
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I'll be around for an hour or two longer, but after that it's definitely bedtime for me. We have 11 innocents and 5 wolves here, right? Out of these, I don't think Rune will turn up to vote. If he doesn't, it's 10-5. Basically unless we spread the votes outrageously (like, equally between the three on Nilp's list or something as silly as that), the wolves can't jeopardise the vote. Still, unless we have a clear-ish idea of what we're doing I might have to abstain just in case.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 06-12-2015, 02:12 PM   #1383
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Also, random unrelated question - Tweedlemorm, did you do this on purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morm, Day 1, talking about the special role
That role has made me think though I imagine it is to help us as I think Kuru felt the balance might have been too much in the favor of the wolves at this point.
You offhandedly saying the balance was in favour of the wolves had me thinking you had to be innocent for days!
Old 06-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #1384
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Where is everyone? This place is silent as the grave.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:17 PM   #1385
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Do we go by this? They're obviously not self-voting toDay so in that sense there's less pressure on us (which is just as well considering that we have five wolves here, and a majority of the Europeans are innocent). Shasta hasn't voted yet, and Mith and McCaber voted for each other. If it comes to us picking which one we want dead, do you guys have any ideas on who we should go for?
I think the last question is the one it comes down to. Yes, I think we could follow Nilp's scheme - I don't see why not - and we could vote for one of Shasta, Mith or Cab. Two of those voted already.

Now the question being, whom do we rather want lynched. I have also become somewhat paranoid of Mith now, but it seems like such a random turnover (a moment ago she was willing to let herself be modfired), that rationally, I would be really surprised if she turned out to be a Wolf. Or then she is being hyper-super-clever and it was all an act. Which would really have to be absolutely hyper-super-über-clever.

Cab kind of seems like the "default" Wolf, even though I didn't suspect him earlier in the game very much, he seemed okay. Maybe I could try to do a reread, not sure if I am up to that in very short time, though.

Let's also see if some more votes appear for different people on the Living thread, though I do not expect it much...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 06-12-2015, 03:08 PM   #1386
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

I'm dead tired (har har) and need to get to bed soon. Unless something dramatic happens I'm going to give my empowerment vote to Mith as McCaber seems like a more likely wolf to me at this point. Empowering Mr. Ranger would be appealing otherwise but since he hasn't voted yet I think it's too much of a wild card. I'm open to opposing arguments for the next 10-15 minutes if you guys have any!
Old 06-12-2015, 03:24 PM   #1387
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
++Mith

Falling asleep.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #1388
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

I don't see a problem there, I think. Mith's last post seems kinda decent... I just hope we don't have any weird "Boroisheretokilleveryone" scenario, but I guess there is still time for that. I hope.

I just don't understand why at this point he can't state some clear thing... such as "I can't kill people anymore" or "I won't kill people any more" or... whatever.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:37 PM   #1389
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
A sulkish Form sits in a corner and licks his ghostly wounds. He predicted he wouldn't have QUITE enough time to commit to a proper game and is irked at having squandered a magnificent Day 1. Also, his pack is all dead and the malaise of being on the only team definitely eliminated from contention is wearing on him such that he shall now speak only in third person.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #1390
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Fishy-fishy-fishy-fissshhh!

Find the Fish!

Now where can that fish be? It is a most elusive fish!
Old 06-12-2015, 03:47 PM   #1391
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

++Mith

If something comes up, there should still be enough innocents to override Agan and me. Also, Nog is apparently sleeping with the fishes!
Old 06-12-2015, 03:48 PM   #1392
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Cheer up, Form! Here's a little something for you and morm.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:54 PM   #1393
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
Weirdly, the first noticable thing was that the incessant scratching had finally ceased. Joyful day!
What is the meaning of this? That Boro has lost his powers - I think he boasted of getting rid of three werewolves - and there were three scratches in one narration - scratch-scratch-scratch.

What would it then mean as to him - and well everyone? But I'm afraid we can't deduce that and it would be even pretty hard to guess - so maybe we then just ignore him toDay unless there is more knowledge?

Like Legate said, McCaber might look a bit more like a generic wolf, but I'm somewhat more worried about Mith - all her super-activity staying up late and whatnot.

But our voting then?

Should we try to tell them about Rikae (will that give them any clues good enough?) or do we just try to affect the lynch (it might be a close one this time so it might have an effect)?

I'd kind of like to not empower anyone, but with five wolves sitting here idle I'm not too optimistic we could arrange it even if we wished - so basically if we want to vote someone and mean something with it, then we'd have to come up with some decent ideas fairly soon.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:56 PM   #1394
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. Two votes already for Mith.

I'm not sure I like it, but I can live with it.

EDIT: Sorry: I can be dead with it. Naturally.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #1395
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
What is the meaning of this? That Boro has lost his powers - I think he boasted of getting rid of three werewolves - and there were three scratches in one narration - scratch-scratch-scratch.
I had forgotten about it. Yes, it looks a bit like that. Who knows... I just hope he isn't something Cursed that turns into a Wolf when the rest of the Wolves die or somesuch (we had similar thing in some earlier game, didn't we?). But anyway, for now... I think we should just wait for what happens in the Night. If anything.

Quote:
Like Legate said, McCaber might look a bit more like a generic wolf, but I'm somewhat more worried about Mith - all her super-activity staying up late and whatnot.
Ha! The last thing is actually a good point. Even though of course, she is two timezones behind us, might not have been that late for her usually... and of course depends what kind of daily time she usually reserves to WW, maybe the evenings are just a nice moment... but hmm.

Quote:
Should we try to tell them about Rikae (will that give them any clues good enough?) or do we just try to affect the lynch (it might be a close one this time so it might have an effect)?

I'd kind of like to not empower anyone, but with five wolves sitting here idle I'm not too optimistic we could arrange it even if we wished - so basically if we want to vote someone and mean something with it, then we'd have to come up with some decent ideas fairly soon.
It is effectively probably not necessary even to tell them. I mean, they can just assume that she was innocent: they could assume we'd have told them if there was something important. But I stand behind my original statement: the best is to try to convey both, i.e. empower and tell about Rikae at the same time. That means empowering Shasta, Mith or Cab.

And until Shasta votes, and given that we have two votes for Mith already, I could really go with that and empower Mith for now. And see what happens toMorrow (hopefully, nothing anymore, and Cab will turn out to be a Wolf!).
Old 06-12-2015, 04:10 PM   #1396
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
At any rate, let's not give our vote to Nilp, Kath or Sally and risk them getting the idea that I'm a wolf (and therefore, that Boro is evil).

I'm fine with Mith.

EDIT:
My future post #1430
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
What on earth is Sally thinking? Shaking my head over here...
MY future post #1443
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
No need to wait for me. As far as I'm concerned, Sally's talking nonsense. McC is as good a candidate as any, and if Mith is a wolf, she can be dealt with in turn.
She didn't chicken out of being modfired, she used her vote to try to lynch a wolf, as an ordo should.

++Mith

Last edited by Rikae; 06-13-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #1397
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Just posting Nilp's suggestion to this page as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
If Rikae is innocent, give your vote to Shasta, Mithalwen or McCaber.

If Rikae, by some chance, is a wolf, give your vote to Sally, Nilp, or Kath.
If we are at loss as to what to do we might vote for any of the trio Shasta, Mith & McCaber.

If the wolf hasn't thought of it already, I wouldn't like to empower Shasta to draw the light on him. Of the other two, well Mith already has two...

If it is going to be a race for lynch between Mith and McCaber I'm not sure if I'm having strong feelings either way.

Anyway. Whomever unknown they lynch and s/he is not the wolf, there will most probably be two unknowns left (of which the other is a wolf) + two from the group (Shasta, Sally, Boro) - unless Shasta makes a save either on an attack to himself or to, well Sally (I doubt he will be covering Boro... ).

So it is perfectly winnable for the village - unless Boro has some such powers we can't foresee.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:18 PM   #1398
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

We seem to be thinking of the same things at the same time...
Old 06-12-2015, 04:21 PM   #1399
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I had forgotten about it. Yes, it looks a bit like that. Who knows... I just hope he isn't something Cursed that turns into a Wolf when the rest of the Wolves die or somesuch (we had similar thing in some earlier game, didn't we?).
That would explain his secrecy and continuous talk how he is on the villagers' side "for the time being" and will promise to "hunt the wolves first"...

So does this all come down to when the last villagers understand it is time to get rid of Boro?
Old 06-12-2015, 04:26 PM   #1400
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
That would explain his secrecy and continuous talk how he is on the villagers' side "for the time being" and will promise to "hunt the wolves first"...

So does this all come down to when the last villagers understand it is time to get rid of Boro?
Possibly. But in any case, not yet. I think it will really come down to it toMorrow.

For now, as you said, I have no strong preferences either way. If two people already voted to empower Mith, I could also vote for that, just so that we do not spread our vote around. Although the best would be if I could still see a couple of votes from the Living before it, so that we can be sure we are not causing some trouble with that (e.g. a vote tie...)