User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2003, 01:48 AM   #1
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting Corsairs and Corsets Discussion Thread: Part 2

Since the old Discussion thread was acting very odd, I am starting a fresh one and leaving the old one closed.

~~ Pio
Old 07-29-2003, 02:05 AM   #2
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Here are all the posts for 07/28 - in order:

Elora

Well now, here's the last gasp from me for a few weeks (absent from 7/29 to 8/8 as I earlier mentioned).

I would like to add my 2 cents worth, well, 0.8 cents by the time I do the currency comversion, to Snowdog's comments.

Natural flow is really important to RP's, or so I've found this to be in the past. In each post should be a "hook", something the next writer can grasp onto to link their post to the one before it.

Of course, we've got action going on in a few "locations" throughout Minas Tirith. It may be necessary to make sure those reading find it clear that the attention is switching to another location.

When a fluid and coherent flow is going, it becomes evident who should be posting in what order, and it comes together. I sense that we're still sorting out the rhythm and flow of this RP.

Leaving room within a script for characters to surprise us is another treasure of writing and reading role plays too. How many times do we start with our character poised in one direction and end up with them striding resolutely in an unplanned but equally interesting direction (or is it just me that has such shoody control over her imaginary characters)?

It's this spontaneous aspect of characters and action that impart a great deal of a role play's intrest and intrigue. This, of course, is just my opinion. It may only reflect my love of surprises. Let's just say that a healthy balance between setting the overall "rules of engagement" in this rp and over-planning creates interesting, creative and enjoyable writing and reading, according to my opinion.

Now, I've not had a chance to do an overview of the Morthaniawen Estate. I trust that those who reside apart from Ruiel there can probably describe something as well, if not better, than I can. My concept, though, is of a wealthy manor that speaks of Gondorian class and status. Beneath that facade, though, are elements of Umbar. In private rooms, such as bedrooms, more Umbarian decor could be present.

Ruiel certainly would not sleep well in a Gondorian bedroom. The decorations would gall her sense of superiority.

There are also necessary ammentities such as store rooms, private offices and libraries, workrooms and secure and unobserved access to the stables on the 6th Level of the city, the Gate and the streets.

As for what the Morthaniawens will be up to, I'd imagine they'd be quite busy.

They'd need to monitor the city's mood and disposition, and that of the Citadel, towards Finduilas. Perhaps working to extend a hand of "friendship" to the beleaugered bride and her Dol Amroth contingent (Ruiel reached high circles in Dol Amroth before moving onto Minas Tirith - she would be known to the Dol Amroth ladies).

Dispatches need to be sent to Umbar to report on matters. Ruiel would want to keep them apprised, but not overly informed, harbouring as she does pretensions to the Steward's office when they topple as she plans.

Perhaps something further could be done to build suspicion of Dol Amroth and Finduilas whilst Morthaniawen is wooing them with support and mentoring through the complicated court of Minas Tirith... a scandal of some sort.... that could somehow push Alethea's sense of morality to the point where she'd betray her mother and sister...

Or even Ruiel drops Alethea in it, scapegoating her for something that results in her deciding to look after herself and return the favour to her family (in true Morthaniawen style, it must be said).

Or perhaps merely schemes are laid, people are invited to the Estate, preparations made, all of which is discovered and becomes a weight of evidence to hang around Morthaniawen's neck.

At the very least, Ruiel will be sending Ranne off with the Umbar dispatches to meet with a courier in secret. Then there is Shir to contend with. If he shows up at the house, Ruiel will find a closer target to sharpen her claws on.

Whatever the case, enjoy and take care.

Nurumaiel

Arien,

My post is now up with Adrama and Alethea conversations. You can find it in a box of Alak's on July 22, 2003 10:27 AM.

I'm eager to see how Alethea will react to Adrama's comment.

Arien

Nurumaiel, I have filled my SAVE now, (it was July 24, 2003 05:17 AM).

I was thinking that maybe Alethea and Adrama could meet outside of both of their houses to talk more and get to know each other better. But where I don't really know. Any suggestions?

Ealasaid

quote:

Averyll isn't in the room when Betuli arrives. Betuli came before them, (If you read, I've filled it now) and I thought she would come back to get her dress and when she does the others will be there. Your 'Save' could be about when you guys are there and Betuli just pops in, she is there originally to get her dress, but they start talking about Findulias.

Perfect! I'll do that. Thanks, Oro!

Orofaniel

Great Ealasaid, then it's settled!

Hirilaelin

Hullo me lovelies! This is Hiri, back from my camp, and quickly getting over computer withdrawal. As soon as I read the posts that have gone up in my absence, (this may take a while, mind you) I'll jump right back into the mayhem.

Sophia

I know that content and storyline is very important to this game, but it is also important that we write correctly and use good grammar. In that spirit Orofaniel please check your spelling, Everdawn the word "I" needs to be capitalized.

The luncheon needs to end now, the seeds of the gossip are sewn, I think it's safe to have our next posts be of the dispersing ladies as they go to their own homes. I will try to put up Siriel and Tiriel's responses ASAP.

alaklondewen

I just wanted to post my return. Also, I filled in the space I saved for Nuru's post.

Old 07-29-2003, 05:47 AM   #3
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

Quote:
I know that content and storyline is very important to this game, but it is also important that we write correctly and use good grammar. In that spirit Orofaniel please check your spelling, Everdawn the word "I" needs to be capitalized.
I'm really sorry about that! I have kind of been in a hurry when I've posted (my mum has set a limited computer access, which means I must write fast.) Anyway there is no excuse. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'll have a look at it, and edit. Sorry again, I'll remember that next time.

Thank you very much for the reminder Sophia! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 08:59 AM   #4
Ealasaid
Wight

Ealasaid has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Okay - finally filled my save! Sorry it took so long. Earwen, Orofaniel, or Estelyn, you're up! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 09:30 AM   #5
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Great! I'll fill mine today, now actually... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ July 29, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 07-29-2003, 10:34 AM   #6
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Pio was right, the old discussion thread was acting odd, and now I lost a rather well-thought out post because of it.

The basics if it were, Arien, that I don't believe our two characters to be the type to go to inns (mainly because of family, I suppose), and that some kind of garden would be the most ideal.
Old 07-29-2003, 10:53 AM   #7
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Question

I agree, but where? I don’t think we will be able to use either of their own gardens that resided at their houses. Is there some garden that they could go to, and if not could outside Minas Tirith be and idea? Just for a walk. I don’t know would they do that? Well if not then maybe we could just create a garden/park of some sort.

Arien
Old 07-29-2003, 03:04 PM   #8
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Just a reminder to you all that I will be gone from the first of August to the fifteenth for camp. *sniffle* I'll miss you all so very much... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2003, 06:49 PM   #9
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

I think a garden/park would be the best idea. I don't know about Alethea, but it would fit in with Adrama's personality. Would you prefer to do the first post concerning this or should I?
Old 07-29-2003, 07:08 PM   #10
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Arien & Nurumiel: I've noticed a lot of planning for your character's rendevous. Please don't go off the plot outline with this jaunt of yours. No collaborative anti-corsair plotting yet. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks!

Concerning the Luncheon: So can I post now about leaving the luncheon and get Ruiel, Alethea, and Dryea back to their estate?

Owners: Is Elora gone? Did she PM either of you the description for the Morthaniawen mansion? I haven't got it and I'm just wondering what to do...

-Maikafanawen

[EDIT]: Owners: Nevermind, I see now the post at the beginning of this new thread. Thanks anyhow!

[ July 29, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]
Old 07-29-2003, 10:59 PM   #11
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Oro, thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maika, by all means leave the luncheon. It should certainly be wrapping up. Glad you found Elora's post [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

I'm sorry that my posts have been mainly on the discussion recently, and that Sir and Tir have been so absent from the proceedings, but I'm working with *extremely* limited time, and I promise I'm doing my best! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sophia
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 07-30-2003, 12:07 AM   #12
Snowdog
Emperor of the South Pole

Snowdog is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Tolkien

Sorry Ränne has been pretty much absent from the proceedings, but I'm working with *extremely* limited time with work keeping me busy and not letting me have any fun, and a four-way shared computer at home ..., and I'll do my best!

Edit: With this post I became a Wight! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ July 30, 2003: Message edited by: Snowdog ]
Old 07-30-2003, 10:04 AM   #13
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Alak PMed me asking me to end the luncheon. So the luncheon is officially over.

I haven't the time now I'm about to go out but upon my immediate return [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I shall finish my post which I anticipate to be rather lengthy. It will include the complete description of the house and the usual on-goings. All four servants: Rhe, Ranne, Meirelle, and Gwen are on their way as well.

I'm going to bring in extra servants and butlers of the sort to keep up with the house while the above mentioned are for the Morthaniwen's personal care. Is this good?

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-30-2003, 11:07 AM   #14
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Don't worry, Maika, Alethea and Adrama are just going to meet somewhere to get to know each other better, as they met at the luncheon. It will be short and not very major at all.

On another note, has anyone seen Manardariel recently? She hasn't posted in a long time, she never PMed me to let me know she'd be gone, and we need her to keep confusion with the plot down (she's the main game owner, after all), not to mention her character.
Old 07-30-2003, 05:17 PM   #15
Annalaliath
Shade of Carn Dûm

Annalaliath has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Annalaliath Send a message via Yahoo to Annalaliath
Sting

I still need to find the time away from the end of the term and wisdom teeth pain, so if it be cool I was wondering if Sophea or anyone else that is comfortable Rping my character to please pm or email me. elffreaky@msn.com . This will help me out as I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. thanks.
Old 07-30-2003, 05:28 PM   #16
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Nurumaiel: Regarding your concerns about Manardariel- Piosenniel posted this on July 18:

Quote:
Since Manardariel has not posted on the game since 07/06 and has left no message, as far as I can see, that she would be gone - would someone like to carry along her character until the writer surfaces?
And this on July 19

Quote:
Everyone

Since the writer for Finduilas has been gone for so long, and has not responded to my PM's - her character now becomes a carry along character - other players can use her in their posts as needed.

Just let others know, on the discussion thread when you are manipulating her in your posts.

~~ Pio, Shire Moderator
Hope that clears it up.

Now to finish my post.

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-30-2003, 06:30 PM   #17
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

I'm bringing this forward from the 1st Discussion thread, so posters can see how the game should progress:

Act I- The stage is set
Outline:
Finduilas and her ladies discuss the events of last night, including the meeting Finduilas and Denethor.
Ladies of Minas Tirith meet, start "plotting" against Finduilas&crew.
Dryea spreads rumors of Finduilas fals identity, through the ears and mouths of the servents.

Act II.- The first Strife
Finduilas meets with the Minas Tirith group for a get together, and soon realizes something is wrong.
The Minas Tirith ladies start spying and sneaking.
One of her maids hears the rumors in the kitchen and attaks Vern, or a local Minas Tirith girl.
Dryea meets with Finduilas, who is easily charmed after the coolness of the other group.

Act III- suspicions
The Minas Tirith gang finally resolves that 1)Finduilas is not who she appears to be, and 2)they need to do something about her.
Finduilas plans a masquarade.
Dryea and Alahea quarrel.

Act IV- an unpleasant suprise
The masquarade:
Minas Tirith group confronts Finduilas about being evil.
They realize their mistake.
Dryea openly humiliates her sister.

Act V- the eye-opener
Dreya blunders.
Vern gives the message on to everyone else.
Alethea pays a visit to Finduilas, telling her everything she knowa-

Act VI- a fatal party
Finduilas´ engagement party.
The Minas Tirith/Finduilas gang decide to strike.
Finduilas´ speech.
Dryea blunders yet again, supporting the accusation.

Act VII- It is over
Palace guards try to arrest Dryea and her servants, but fail.
Finduilas and Minas Tirith group rejoice over their victory,
Dryea, plus servants, flees to Umbar.
Old 07-30-2003, 07:06 PM   #18
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Thank's Pio I was just about to do that.

I've pretty much completed my post. Elora might have something she'll want to add (which she'll have to include of course in a later post) when she returns but I think I pretty much took care of everything. If there's anything else I should add for clarity please let me know. Thanks!

I'll probably mention it again before I leave but I will be out of town from all of Saturday August 2nd until Saturday August 9th. If Elora's not back by then should I just let my character be until I return making up for what I've missed then?

-Maikafanawen
Old 07-31-2003, 06:05 PM   #19
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Two questions:

1) Are we now in stage two or three? I rather lost track...

2) Should Rheaite be busy spreading nasty rumors?

Sorry for my ignorance, I still have loads of catching up to do!

***HIRILAELIN***

EDIT: Or are we perhaps finishing up stage one?

[ July 31, 2003: Message edited by: Hirilaelin ]
Old 07-31-2003, 06:55 PM   #20
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

I believe we're still finishing Act 1 at the current moment.

Concerning Act 2...

Quote:
Finduilas meets with the Minas Tirith group for a get together, and soon realizes something is wrong.
Finduilas plays a major part in this one scene, but unfortunately her player, Manardariel, has vanished. I'm just concentrating on this scene for now, as it's the closest, and because I hope Manardariel will be back by the time the other scenes involving Finduilas come up. I'll ask Sophia first, as she's a co-owner and might have a good idea what Manardariel would like her to do with this character... would you like to play Finduilas in Manardariel's absence. If not, I suppose anyone could, with the approval of myself and Sophia.

Just wanted to let you all know of this...

EDIT: My post has been completed with Adrama's thoughts on Alethea, the luncheon, and the meeting that will take place the following day

[ July 31, 2003: Message edited by: Nurumaiel ]
Old 08-01-2003, 05:15 AM   #21
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

I saw this on the RPG:
Quote:
“Betuli is going to speak with some of the servants, see if she can find out where their information is coming from,” Averyll told her. “Diorwyn says she has some friends here as well.”
Okey, when Betuli ask some of the servants, are they going to tell her where the rumours came from? Any thoughts about that? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 07:11 AM   #22
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Nuru- I cannot take on Finduilas right now (I'm in the process of moving, and am playing in some other games as well). If you can think of anyone who could pick the character up, that would be great, as I think she's going to be too important to the plot to carry along [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

Oro- I don't think it makes sense for Betuli to find out anything conclusive as a source for her news. You know how gossip is in real life? It would be a matter of "Oh I heard it from so and so's chambermaid who heard it from the neighbor's cook." Feel free to make people up.

I put a save spot on the game for Siriel and Tiriel. I hope to fill it in sometime today or this evening. If not it will be shortly thereafter. Again, apologies for my mad slowness.

Sophia

[ August 01, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!
Old 08-01-2003, 09:15 AM   #23
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Hiri: The Morthaniawens are home in their Estate away from the activity of the Steward's house. I don't think rumor mongering would be very successful there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd send Rhe on an errand into town and you can have something exciting happen there since I doubt the events will be very fruitful for the maids in the mansion just yet.

Since everyone lives in separate houses, I'm guessing that we'll have to do a lot of specific details through way of notes and letters and get togethers. Must think more on this ...

As far as anyone knows, the Morthaniawens had NOTHING to do with the rumors. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was agreed that Alethea's betrayal would be their downfall and NOT the rumors. The rumors were to be FINDUILAS' downfall and almost are until Alethea betrays her mother and sister. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So Dol Amroth, in you snooping, you shouldn't find anything against the Morthaniawens. How would they prosper if a family from Dol Amroth was found out to be in link with Ar-Pharazon. Not very well, they might be suspected next. Perhaps the ladies of Dol Amroth should try to get Finduilas and Dryea to meet friendly? Just a thought!

This is my last day to be on the thread for a week and I have not the slightest idea on what to do with my character.

-Maikafanawen
Old 08-01-2003, 09:37 AM   #24
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Quote:
Oro- I don't think it makes sense for Betuli to find out anything conclusive as a source for her news. You know how gossip is in real life? It would be a matter of "Oh I heard it from so and so's chambermaid who heard it from the neighbor's cook." Feel free to make people up.
Yeah, I thought so too, just wanted to check anyway. I'll fill in my save later.

Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2003, 01:22 PM   #25
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

maika: Thanks! This cleared a lot up. I suppose I'll be setting out for the market soon. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

***HIRILAELIN***
Old 08-01-2003, 05:53 PM   #26
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

No, my post is gone... lost forever in the old thread. Well if anything happens that Emilia should be involved with please just mention her. I'll be back in a week. Right now I've got about 15 minutes. Sorry!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 08-02-2003, 07:25 AM   #27
Ealasaid
Wight

Sting

The Dol Amroth ladies want to go visiting some of the local Minas Tirith ladies. Any Volunteers?

[ August 02, 2003: Message edited by: Ealasaid ]
Old 08-02-2003, 07:43 AM   #28
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Question

I hate to do this but I will be away from tomorrow until Wednesday and I will have no Internet access. I have made my final post yesterday and maybe Nurumaiel if you could put in a SAVE if you decide to go ahead with Alethea’s and Adrama’s meeting.

Thanks…

Arien
Old 08-02-2003, 03:39 PM   #29
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Shield

Arien,

Definitely! I would not enjoy going through my recent Adrama posts and editing most of it out.

Did we ever decide where this meeting would take place?
Old 08-03-2003, 12:51 AM   #30
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
The Dol Amroth ladies want to go visiting some of the local Minas Tirith ladies. Any Volunteers?
Yeah, great Idea, there hasnt been much interaction between the two groups, soon would be a good time to get to know one another. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~My lord, Éomer~
Old 08-03-2003, 01:06 AM   #31
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

I have filled in my save (finally!). Lyra if you are around at all, you'll see I used Thenidir. If you have problems with the way I did it, send me a pm. I figured he would start out by flirting with her, but after he loses interest she will continue to pursue. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] Should be delightfully ridiculous.

Minas Tirith Group I have rather clearly spelled out Sir and Tir's views on the rumors and Finduilas in my post. They don't believe them, so don't expect them to [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Dol Amroth Group You've got a friend in Tiriel, and you may feel free to work her into the plans somehow. Siriel however is only concerned about her reputation, and none to happy with the fact that an association with Finduilas might put her in a bad light. Don't expect help from her, unless she is highly motivated by her sister.

Everyone Great posting, the game is really starting to move now... yippee! I especially like the counter attack of the Dol Amroth ladies.

Sophia
Old 08-03-2003, 03:02 AM   #32
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Silmaril

Nuru,

They could meet in a public garden of some sort? I don’t know. But I think that will be best suited to them. Well anyway thanks.

Arien
Old 08-04-2003, 09:21 AM   #33
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I have an apology to make. I have not posted for Pelien in many days, and I'm sorry. Life and work have taken some unexpected time away from writing, but the good news is...I'm back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's funny, when I started writing for Pelien again, I realized I'd missed her like a friend I hadn't seen in a couple of weeks.

Nova - you will want to check your pms.

Also, I don't think Pelien is a 'snooper', so if the ladies from Dol Amroth wanted to visit her (especially any older ones), it might prove to be a comical scene. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2003, 10:09 AM   #34
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Ring

Everyone: sador is back!!! YAY!!!
I have put a save up, to be filled after Alak's other PM...

*nova* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2003, 09:20 AM   #35
Ealasaid
Wight

Sting

Earwen -- Finish your post with Elen! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] As soon as you do, I can post again with Averyll.

Earwen & Everdawn - who shall we visit first between our two volunteers? Tiriel or Pelien? Let me know if you have a preference, otherwise, I will choose one of them in my next post.

[ August 05, 2003: Message edited by: Ealasaid ]
Old 08-05-2003, 12:24 PM   #36
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I AM SO COMLETLY, TERRIBLY, UTTERLY; HORRIBLY SORRY!!!!!!!!...and yes, I´m back.

Ok, everyone, I´ve been really sick- strept throat, ear infection, fever.....done it all. I´m sooooooo soorry I couldn´t leave a message, but I basically haven´t left my bed for three weeks. You have all done such a great, great, great job....this game is going completly AWESOME and I feel like a real pig now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I think I´ll need some time to get an idea what´s been going on here buuuut- I´m back, my mailbox is empty and I am now your full property.

Again I am completly sorry for all this mess!HUGE thanks to Sophia and Nuru for rocking the show without me, and also to maika for all you did.

I hope you don´t hate me (you may all call me Ugly Pig now)
-Manardariel
Old 08-05-2003, 12:53 PM   #37
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Manardariel,

Glad you are feeling better.

Manardariel, Sophia, Nuru,

Please check your private messages.

Cami
Old 08-05-2003, 02:27 PM   #38
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

You're back! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And don't feel bad, it's hardly your fault if you're sick!

Apologies on my part - I've been away for the past week, and since my computer inconveniently crashed 3 days before that, I couldn't get online to say I would be away.

Everything looks good, though!
Old 08-05-2003, 05:08 PM   #39
Scent of Simbelmynë

Sting

Welcome back, Manardariel. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] As a welcome back present, I think you should go look in your pm box [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Nuru, Child, Pio if you would do the same, that would be grand. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks all.

Sophia
Old 08-05-2003, 08:47 PM   #40
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Sophia, Manardariel, Nurumaiel, Pio --

Please check your private messages again....

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Cami

[ August 05, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]