The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2020, 07:27 AM   #11
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Am I paranoid or does Legate's #228 read like a paraphrase of my #222 with a higher word count?

I agree with Nilp's point on Lottie's defense of Hui not looking seerish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
That doesn't mean that Form or Nilp are "shown innocents", and one of the two might totally be a wolf, but it does decrease at least my suspicions of them as it looks more likely the wolves were sound & safe.
Let's say one of Nilp or Form is a wolf. In that case, the voting at one point was close enough as to be worrisome. The question is, if you are a fellow wolf who hasn't voted yet, do you vote for Hui to make sure your fellow survives, knowing that your own vote is going to get major scrutiny the next Day, or do you take the calculated risk and hope for the best. Especially if your fellow self-voted! I don't think we can deduce anything about Nilp or Form from yesterDay's voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
A seer doesn't want to cry "I'm the Seer" all Day, but oftentimes Seers feel some pressure when the end of the Day draws nearer. It would be sad to get killed leaving nothing of your knowledge to others.
True, but in that case seer-Lottie would have been very unsubtle about it.

And let me say that I am very much not a fan of how Nog and then Nilp are discussing why I look more seerish than Loslote. If I actually was the seer I'd be mad as mordor right now. Major cobbler-pings.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote