The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2008, 02:12 PM   #1441
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm here but I'm quite because I don't have anything to say... Bleurgh, maybe I should go and analyse someone or something. But I'm just too lazy...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #1442
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm trying to write a whole bunch of reports for tomorrow so I've just dropped in quickly to catch up. When I came to this, it kind of did my head in, to be honest.
Quote:
Well I now didn't know what to think of my dear Sally, because her post made me uneasy a little (the explanatory thing about her view on Kath and also her agreeing with me on Roa... I was little worried it it's genuine; however on second reading it doesn't seem as bad as I thought on first reading), however as she says she is tired, I can well imagine that this is because she is tired. Hm, and her parroting, she says that herself... okay, why am I even writing this, I am thinking as I write... the post of sally's makes me think even more that she is innocent.
Eh? What?

I tried to be as helpful as I could this morning. However, it's all very well Roa saying that she and Morm and I are the ones in the village who are moving with a purpose - I suppose that's a compliment of sorts, but right now I'm feeling unsure again. People who were causing suspicion yesterday, like Shasta and Green - people who I wanted to hear more about because I have little or no playing knowledge of them - have slipped off the radar again. I don't know, and right now I'm so busy I haven't got the time to work things out for myself. I wish Durelin would show up, as we all know we can trust her.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #1443
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
I wish Durelin would show up, as we all know we can trust her.

True, but just because she's innocent doesn't mean she's right. (No offense, Durie) She's fallible like the rest of us. On the plus side, at least we know she won't try to set someone up or do anything sneaky like that.

Sorry, just wanted to say that real quick. Back to Eon.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 02:34 PM   #1444
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And speaking of the EW's picks - it frustrates me when people suggest that the last wolf would be similar to the earlier picks. It's outright silly to assume that. Rikae could have picked anyone. I can't see why she would have picked someone who would fit with the earlier wolves and her styles. If I was her, I probably wouldn't have been that obvious. I might have to go back to see who have assumed Rikae to behave this way - because if you ask me, it's not only silly, but also suspicious to assume that.
Lommy, the point has been to see if we can narrow down the field. I think it profitable to see if we can find any commonalities in her picks...I'm sure she didn't think of it as being obvious, people never do but subconciously we all have certain mannerisms or habits that others notice but we are oblivious. This is what I was trying to do so I don't see why this line of thought bothers you so much. It's similar in nature to asking why the wolves killed so and so. We may not know but we may be able to establish a pattern of behavior that leads us to the wolves.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #1445
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Lommy, the point has been to see if we can narrow down the field. I think it profitable to see if we can find any commonalities in her picks...I'm sure she didn't think of it as being obvious, people never do but subconciously we all have certain mannerisms or habits that others notice but we are oblivious. This is what I was trying to do so I don't see why this line of thought bothers you so much. It's similar in nature to asking why the wolves killed so and so. We may not know but we may be able to establish a pattern of behavior that leads us to the wolves.
She might have had a certain intuitive way of picking the wolves, yes, but she's definitely clever enough not to let it ride over her reason. Now that was badly explained. Hmph. Well, she's clever enough that she can use what she thinks is best, not what she feels is best. Which does not mean that she necessarily follows her instictive picking pattern (if she has one), but she could. And thus it's not wise to get stuck on that.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #1446
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Actually, I have been thinking along the same lines, which is why Lal is more suspicious to me right now than morm. Especially with the way she agrees with him and yet finds him suspicious at the same time. If I'm lynched and found innocent, then everyone looks at morm, who would probably be lynched, getting rid of two strong players in one move, while be able to kill the people with the least amount of evidence at Night. She's distancing herself.
In my catching up I found myself thinking a similar thought Roa. My thought was a bit less complex but along similar lines. I am thinking that more than likely the last wolf is on the middle to quiet side of things and letting us duke it out. I hadn't thought of Lal but she would fit nicely in here. Lommy and Greenie also fit nicely and Greenie's list was the most non-commital list in recent memory which always makes me assume ill intent.

(I'm only to the above quoted post and catching up)
Old 06-15-2008, 02:50 PM   #1447
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Eh? What?
Yes, that's probably the best way even I could express it. Simply... I started to write it with the intention to say that it looks suspicious, but that Sally may be tired. The more I read it and the more I thought about it, however, the more I was leaning to the conclusion that it's not as suspicous, and in the end, it ended up the way that I think Sally may be tired, and that she may be likely also innocent.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #1448
mormegil
Maundering Mage

I am now caught up and I don't know how I feel about Lal as I think Roa brings up good points about her. I think I have to admit that after much though I think Roa is innocent. Oh, for those who don't know the history...Kath and I are old enemies, nemisis if you will, and we tend to have a good read on each other and that is why I felt strongly that she was innocent yesterday *shrugs*.

Thank you for clearing that about about Durelin, I thought as much but wanted to make absolutely sure...because if it wasnt' 100% then I'd be worried as she'd be a good EW pick...kind of like Lal is...

Anyway I've totally changed my thought process today, which is good I believe. I think I was heading down the wrong path and needed to correct my course. I really think I'm voting for Greenie in this as she is sticking out the most to me on the wolf profile I would envision now. She pops in and gives some apparently helpful posts but really it's not much by way of content, she's remained neutral and non-commital...

++Greenie
Old 06-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #1449
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
Anyway I've totally changed my thought process today, which is good I believe. I think I was heading down the wrong path and needed to correct my course. I really think I'm voting for Greenie in this as she is sticking out the most to me on the wolf profile I would envision now. She pops in and gives some apparently helpful posts but really it's not much by way of content, she's remained neutral and non-commital...
You insignificant little serpent!

*ahem*

Remaining neutral and non-commital at least is a thing I can explain. Being relatively neutral is due to the fact that I don't like accusing people on weak or no grounds, and since I don't have much clue about who's a wolf, I don't claim so either. As for being non-commital, well, I see no point in talking if not having anything to say.

To other things, then. Like I stated above, I have no idea of who the wolf might be. Or rather, I have ideas of who s/he might be (eight of them, to be exact ) but not of who s/he actually is... Sorry to be so non-commital, but I really have nothing to say at the moment. Hopefully I soon will.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #1450
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Thank you for clearing that about about Durelin, I thought as much but wanted to make absolutely sure...because if it wasnt' 100% then I'd be worried as she'd be a good EW pick...kind of like Lal is...
Hmm... okay. Anyway, it was only some time after I already replied to you, but at one point you got me thinking if you were not trying to discover a Wolf this way, i.e. finding out someone who would say "yes, Durelin may be actually suspicious!" and this way, catching a Wolf on jumping on your expressed uncertainty. But even though you say here that you only were verifying it, I think I can take that as genuine explanation (also, trying to frame Durelin in such a way would be rather a poor attempt).

What I can't agree on though is the vote for Greenie... like I said before, I don't have anything in particular against her, so... Shasta did not show up at all, I think... so I am leaving him until he shows up or leaving him to modfire... then here is Roa, ack. I may as well vote her. Tsk-tsk, but I need to think, first. In some way, Lommy or Lalaith would be more sinister: from both of them, I get the feeling "boo boo, you are trusting someone who is a wolf"... but then there's what I said above: in the cases of them both, it seems unlikely that Rikae would have picked them. Hrm (said Glóin, at least in the Czech version. "Humph" sounds too ordinary and not Dwarvish enough).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 06-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #1451
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
DAY 4

Post #1282 (11:52am)
Says there should be more posts; wishes the thread were busier.

Post #1293 (2:24pm)
Votes Cellie.

Well, of course. Who else would he vote?

DAY 5

Post #1367 (1:13pm)
Says there was nothing to do yesterDay anyway, and that he wasn't the only one who just stopped in and voted, so he shouldn't be suspected for that.

I to an extent agree; there wasn't too much we could do that day, but I still would have liked to see more discussion (more hypocrisy from me I suppose, but yeah, I'm just a terrible person ).

Post #1369 (1:18pm)
Agrees with Morm that Roa may be trying to control the village, then says he (Morm) may be exaggerating. Also agrees with him that there should be more vocal.

Speaking of non-committal....maybe I'm taking this the wrong way, but it seems to me that he's saying "Yes, I agree, but I don't want to align myself with what you're saying". (Wow, I just lost my train of thought. Let's try that again.) It's like Eon's putting his two cents in on both sides of an argument, trying to put out an opinion but not wanting to be too far to one side or another. Actually....it remind me of my first game (when I was an ordo) and I was flipping paranoid I was going to get lynched if I didn't say the right things. At the same time, I think he could be a wolf pulling this off too. (blast, I'm doing it now too!)

Post #1370 (1:20pm)
Agrees with Roa that when Rikae picked the last wolf, her intention wasn't to scry a lone wolf, but a team member for Durie and Cellie.

Post #1376 (3:20pm)
Fun stuff.

DAY 6

Post #1417 (7:23am)
Explains the previous Day's no vote, says his internet died.

Post #1418 (7:31am)
Suspects Roa, saying she is too reassuring and that she is trying to convince of her her innocence even though she's not being suspected that much. Agrees with Morm (again) that Roa is trying to sway the village.

The problem with this post is that (especially for the second point) he just posts Morm's thoughts and says "I agree."

Post #1419 (8:03am)
Agrees with me that lynching Kath was silly.

Again, just copies my post and says "Yup."

Post #1420 (8:11am)
Agrees with Lal that although Roa says we should look for change in players, it's actually more suspicious if someone stays the same. Says that he thinks Roa's suspicious, but not a werewolf.

Bwah? Let me understand this. You think Roa's acted suspicious (aka you think she may be a werewolf) but you don't think she's a werewolf. That's a tad odd. Or is it just me? And again, by the way, he just agrees with what's said (not that I've not been guilty of that myself) and moves on.

Post #1421 (8:13am)
Says I've been cheerful, maybe more than before, and says he'll look into that.

He's reasoning completely on his own, and I like it. Granted, I don't see how being cheerful is suspicious, but I asked (literally, asked) to be suspected so I'm okay with it.

Post #1422 (8:23am)
Says Morm is more "forthright" in his posting than before, and that Morm would probably be more careful if he was a wolf (at least in his opinion).

I rather disagree. I've only played once with Morm that I can remember, but I would think he would be a smooth wolf, but not necessarily a careful one. Then again, I'm not a careful wolf, so it may be me projecting myself on him. Either way, I don't think a posting style change (which Morm attributes to RL issues) is a reason to suspect him; in my case, it was the general way he was acting (terribly hard to explain) the last few days that was odd rather than the change that may have come upon him from before the last scry.

Post #1424 (8:32am)
Says he has to leave for most of the Day, asks people to post while he's gone.

Post #1425 (8:36am)
Wonders what Legate means when he calls him "quite....normal"

Notice how half of his posts dont' even have commentary from me beneath them. That's because there's not a lot to them. He hasn't posted a lot, and what he does post is....untraceable. He's just joined two of my lists: the "he's slippery enough to be a wolf" list and the "if he's not a wolf, why is he still alive?" list.

Posting this and hunting down some drugs. Back in a bit. (I hope this makes sense y'all)

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 06-15-2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: erm, I was off by a day....just fixing that. sorry :(
Old 06-15-2008, 04:19 PM   #1452
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I don't like this silence. Unfortunately, I'm partly to blame. I also don't like the fact that I don't have any idea who to vote. I'd be most inclined to vote Roa, but I'd hate to vote her with the feeble grounds I have... maybe I'll start reconsidering Shasta's guilt.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:22 PM   #1453
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I don't like this silence. Unfortunately, I'm partly to blame. I also don't like the fact that I don't have any idea who to vote. I'd be most inclined to vote Roa, but I'd hate to vote her with the feeble grounds I have... maybe I'll start reconsidering Shasta's guilt.

Great. Right as I'm about to say "speak up everyone" Lommie pops up. Maybe it'll work for the rest of you too.

It's only a bit over a half hour before the deadline. And only one vote. Bah.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #1454
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I've just returned, having finished those reports, and I can't believe the silence either.
And, no I'm not sure how to vote. I was fully intending to vote for Roa, earlier today, but those who say she sounds really sincere - I don't know, reading over her posts today, they have a point.
There's a part of me that just wants to vote for a player who's been totally unhelpful, because at least it helps get rid of a mystery if nothing else. Grrr.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #1455
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Btw, Sally, your analysis up there - that was Eonwe, right? You didn't say....
Old 06-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #1456
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Btw, Sally, your analysis up there - that was Eonwe, right? You didn't say....

*mutters*

Yeah, it was. Sorry, completely forgot to put his name in it....anywhere....*shifty eyes*
Old 06-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #1457
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++Lal

Not only for the reasons that I stated earlier, but because I believe Rikae would have picked her. After all, she may have known who phantom was planning to scry as the ranger, which would be very valuable knowledge. I can't see Rikae passing up that opportunity. She also fits in with the other wolves we've found so far. It's all well and good for people to say that Rikae may have changed her style, but what reason would she have had to do so when she thought that she would have three wolves left? A team of submarines...

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #1458
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Roa I had just stopped considering voting Lalaith... and now you bring it up again, with good points. *head explodes*
Old 06-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #1459
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

It's odd, is it. So what - are we going to pick Roa? It really feels more uncertain than anytime else, but... what can one do.

Anyway, if Shasta does not show up toMorrow, I believe, he will be modfired. If he does show up, we can interrogate him... and eventually lynch him, as we see fit. So I don't think lynching him is at this point... well, he may be a wolf, but then... if he is, he may not as well show up for Nightly kill... and whatever.

*sigh* At least some Durelin could show up to help us decide, or something.

Hm. And now I see Roa is voting Lal... and I feel exactly as Lommy said... there was what I said about yesterDay... that I was wondering about Lal, but the arguments about her being picked, why... well she was surely a non-gifted person, unless tp would decide to scry her back - in the worst case for Rikae, she would have died... err, odd. Could she be...?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:37 PM   #1460
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Fair enough if you want to vote for me Roa, but "submarine" is hardly an accurate description of me.
I'm not as vocal as you, by a long chalk, but I'm one of the more active players. It's a bit depressing really, when you try to work hard for the village and no-one even notices....*sniff*
Old 06-15-2008, 04:41 PM   #1461
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
It's a bit depressing really, when you try to work hard for the village and no-one even notices....*sniff*
And it's very frustrating when you do your best for the village and they think you're evil, I know. But you were far more helpful on Day 4. Since then, you've become a lot less helpful.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #1462
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Okay, let's have the flat ugly facts first. I'm ill, tired and baffled and not quite thinking clearly.

Having stated those, I should probably vote. There have been good points against Lal, but I'm inclined to trust my gut toDay since my reasoning is on holiday.

++ morm

(No, I don't vote for him because he voted me.)

Good night sweethearts. I'll try to be more active and less out-of-track toMorrow if I ever survive that far.

EDIT: x-ed since Lommie
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #1463
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

All right. A calculation.

The options for me are Roa... or Shasta (whom I immediately discard for the time being, see above), Lalaith, then possibly others; Morm, Lommy... Eönwë, LG, Sally...

From the first ones. If we lynch Roa and she is innocent, next Day... *sigh* should we go for Lal?

If we lynch Lal, and she is innocent, I think... I think we should definitely go for Roa then.

So from this point of view, voting Lal now seems... better... from the point of view that I would feel more clearly whom to vote the next Day.

Also when I was writing the end of the above post, rethinking whether Rikae could have picked Lal, I started to think... or auto-suggested myself to think that it actually makes good sense to pick Lal...

And then... what Roa just said about Lal's helpfulness... heck, why now, I would like to check properly how she behaved before and after... she really was helpful before that, I remember... but to which scale it changed... this is typical, one thinks of such things few minutes before DL.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #1464
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Legate - why would Lalaith's innocence point at Roa's guilt?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #1465
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Well, I don't especially want to die, but you're welcome to have a closer look at me tomorrow, Legate, and lynch me if you find me guilty (if I'm still alive). Who is actually around? I would rather vote Roa than Morm or Green...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #1466
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

We are running out of time. Right now Greenie stands to be lynched.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #1467
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Lalaith's latest post seemd a little wolvish to me - but was it just because I wanted to see it in that light since I'm seriously considering voting her?

edit: xed with Roa
Old 06-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #1468
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Legate - why would Lalaith's innocence point at Roa's guilt?
Because Roa urged so much for voting Lalaith that I don't think an innocent would have... no, don't let me relativise it. I must be stubborn, otherwise I just end up doing nothing...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #1469
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
We are running out of time. Right now Greenie stands to be lynched.

Morm has a vote too, doesn't he? Or am I imagining things?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #1470
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Morm has a vote too, doesn't he? Or am I imagining things?
Morm already voted for Greenie.

Old 06-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #1471
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Morm voted Green.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #1472
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Because Roa urged so much for voting Lalaith that I don't think an innocent would have... no, don't let me relativise it. I must be stubborn, otherwise I just end up doing nothing...
Well you know that is not particularily convincing...

I can almost hear little wheels turning in my head. Roa or Lalaith?

edit: xed with everybody after Leggie
Old 06-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #1473
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Lalaith's latest post seemd a little wolvish to me - but was it just because I wanted to see it in that light since I'm seriously considering voting her?

edit: xed with Roa
Darn it, yes, that's what I thought too. How much time? I am probably going for her. Eru forbid me if it's not...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #1474
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Oh fine....this is getting annoying. I don't really suspect Green but Morm was an earlier suspect. I know I'm innocent.

++Morm
Old 06-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #1475
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Morm already voted for Greenie.
Yes, love I realize that. I meant Morm has a vote FOR him. Sorry, didn't think about the phrasing of that when I posted.

Anyway....
Morm-->Greenie
Roa--> Lal
Greenie-->Morm

EDIT: x'd with Legate and Lal. morm now has two votes
Old 06-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #1476
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I thought you were going to vote for me, Lal. What happened?

Edit: Sally, Greenie voted morm, so morm is at two

Old 06-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #1477
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

All right. Let's do it.

++Lalaith

If she makes narrow escape... if she makes narrow escapes... for several Days... gahh...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #1478
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
She wanted to save herself? It seemed odd to me too, though...

edit: xed with legate
Old 06-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #1479
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Because I would rather a known innocent (me, I mean I know I am) was saved than someone I think might be a wolf (morm) and a vote for you might kill me.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:53 PM   #1480
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Now I sense self-preservation. Bah, I don't know what to do now. *bangs her head, which isn't helping the headache situation*

I'll hold out for like another minute or two. *mutters*

EDIT: x'd since Roa's #1476