The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-06-2007, 11:50 AM   #481
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Farael - Might
Might - Menel

9 to vote.
I checked yesterDay's votes again and Shasta had indeed voted (so no risk of modfire yet). I don't understand how I managed not to notice that as I had counted the votes myself.

I'll have to vote in 1-1,5 hours, and at the moment I'd like to vote Brinniel, as she's the one I'm most certain about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Brinn and Agan, on the other hand, could very well be fellows, based on the way how they interact.
Could you Lommy explain this?

I'm a bit reluctant to vote Might toDay, mainly due to his last two posts. They strike me as way too sincere.

I can be terribly wrong here but anyway: I think Menel is innocent. He's been acting quite suspiciously during last Days, but I agree with Mac about his accusations of morm being too bold for a wolf. Anyway, it's just a feeling, and I will certainly reconsider it if Brinniel turned out to be innocent, which I doubt.

edit: xed with Might, whose last post is not one of those two that make me reluctant.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:15 PM   #482
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Anyway, Mac, please post more!
I'm working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Might
If you want proof that I am not a wolf, then I shall vote for whoever is considered to be a wolf by most.
Given our inglorious track record so far, that's a rather secure statement for a wolf. No, seriously, this is very convenient since you don't have to come up with suspicions anymore, and it doesn't prove anything but your suspiciousness. No matter how bad he feels, he's clearly overplaying the "pity me"-card. The fact that he already started playing it before(!) he could have known the roles of morm and Sally makes it look even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Might
As already said in the first post, if voting Menel or anyone else will help you believe me, then I am willing to.
Evidence B: Sneakily shifts from voting for whoever seems most suspicious to specifically bringing in Menel's name, who I happen to think to be innocent. Later he votes him. If he turns out innocent, he won't be to blame of course, since he only voted him because everybody else found him so suspicious.

The Might, I see that being suspected isn't easy for you. It's not always easy for everybody, especially when the accusations are valid. However, if you're evil, you knew that this was going to happen eventually, and if you're innocent, keep in mind that as many innocents as villains are lynched - it's just a part of the game, as is being terribly wrong with what you write and do. Don't take it to heart that much.

Volo's "morm should have told us" seems incredibly fake to me. No, he shouldn't have!
-It was not certain whether he would be lynched.
-There was no way he could have proved it.
-The night after he would be dead for certain.
-A wolf about to be lynched might do it hoping to get some reaction from the real ranger for his surviving.

Even though you explained it, Volo, your mixing up of the suspicion of Lommy points towards somebody who doesn't actually care who he is suspecting. I agree that, if Menel is a wolf, then Volo is most likely innocent. But keep in mind that this holds the other way around, too.

Somehow, I feel like I'm focusing on the Might and Volo too much.

About Kath's dreams: She probably dreamt of Lommy and most probably of morm. I'm quite sure of Lommy's innocence now anyway, even independent of Kath. The third, I think, was some innocent who hasn't been suspected a lot, therefore she didn't feel the need to talk about him/her.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #483
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Good points about Might, Mac. It seems to be way too easy to make me think someone is innocent. And that makes me also realise both Mac and Volo have been flying under my radar this far. I guess I should read through their posts and try to form an opinion.

So, my vote will go for either Brinn or Might. Is there anyone else who could vote Brinn? I would really like to have her lynched.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:37 PM   #484
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Good points about Might, Mac. It seems to be way too easy to make me think someone is innocent. And that makes me also realise both Mac and Volo have been flying under my radar this far. I guess I should read through their posts and try to form an opinion.
If you feel like you need to look at me more closely before you can have an opinion of me, then why do you congratulate me on my points against TM? How can you tell whether they're honest?

Hmm, actually, talking about radars that are flown under.... I guess I should read through her posts and try to form an opinion first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
So, my vote will go for either Brinn or Might. Is there anyone else who could vote Brinn? I would really like to have her lynched.
Not me.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #485
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Agan scared me for a moment. I was sure I'd only missed the Day 1 vote... phew. :P

As for how quiet I'm being, I don't mean to. I just rarely have time to go back and reread things. Right now, for example, I'm rushing out the door (I'm scheduled for a headshot today).

If the deadline isn't past when I get back, Lommy, I'll do my best to articulate my points on Volo for you.

For now, though, since it's not a sure thing that I WILL be back, I need to get a vote in. There's a vote for The Might, and a vote for Menel, and while I'd like to see Volo lynched, I'm not sure about the rest of the village, so I don't want to throw away my vote. Since of the two, Menel seems the furrier, I will

++ Meneltarmacil
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #486
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I might vote her, because she and Menel are my main suspects while I'm totally confused if Might could be that obvious as a wolf... I wouldn't wonder if he was bold enough and laughing at me under-estimating him... I don't like his summary of his actions, it sounds quite bad. But really, could he be a wolf, being that obvious? I'm in favour of lynching Menel toDay, though, as it'd shed light on other people's roles and he seems maybe the most suspicious this far...

I don't like the way Mac's rhetorics affect me. He makes me more suspicious of TM. I consider it worrying I trust his points so much: while I trust innocent Macalaure's points, I have no way of knowing he's innocent this time and he's one of those people who no one suspects and thus would be total disasters if wolves...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Could you Lommy explain this?
Well, her way of slightly suspecting you seems wolf-on-wolf to me and your previous way of reacting to her seemed a bit wolf-on-wolf too. I'm not so sure now as you suspect her, even though that'd be a very smart move from a bold wolf...

Miggy, the confusing thing about you is that I really don't know what you are. You look terribly wolvish, so wolvish that I doubt you can actually be one. Anyway, if you're innocent, please answer the accusations against you propely and start talking about your own suspicions, not everybody else's.

EDIT: xed with Mac and Shasta
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #487
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Because I thought your points were good. This far I've been thinking you're innocent, but I don't know if that's so rather because I haven't much considered the possibility of you being a wolf.

I'm a bit surprised though how defensively you reacted when I said I'll read through your posts.

edit: xed with Lommy
Old 12-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #488
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Aaaargh. I really am stumped as to who the wolves are. Sorry that I haven't been much help.

++The Might

since I'm not a wolf and he's the only other one that looks particularly suspicious.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #489
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Miggy, the confusing thing about you is that I really don't know what you are. You look terribly wolvish, so wolvish that I doubt you can actually be one. Anyway, if you're innocent, please answer the accusations against you propely and start talking about your own suspicions, not everybody else's.
Quoted Loomy 'cos it was the easiest post to find, but there are a few others voicing similar opinions.

Guys, if it seems "extremely wolvish" why do we say "too wolvish to be possible"? Yes, I get that feeling too... Might is so darn suspicious it almost seems too easy... but what would you have us do? we have three wolves right now, and I'd say that one of them is playing us WONDERFULY.... ''cos the only strong suspicions we have are Might and Menel so even if we had two wolves there, the third one is completely slipping under the radar.

And let me remind you all of something... there are three wolves and eight of us ordos... we've got to be careful because another two innocent double-lynch would put us in a really hard spot... I'm not saying "vote only for one person" but if there's a huge voting train at the end of the day, keep it in mind.

Not that I think that either Might is an ordo, and Menel looks pretty fishy himself but... let's be careful, we don't want anoter Might (meaning, another last-minute double-lynch)
Old 12-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #490
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

x-ed with Menel

Right now the voting stands
Might- 2
Menel -2
Old 12-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #491
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

I hope that we're not about to see a repeat of yesterday...

As stupid as this will probably sound...I'm now getting skeptical of my suspicions of The Might and Menel and it just seems to be because they are both candidates in a potential double lynch scenario.

Right now I'm suddenly getting very afraid of three people...

Brinniel
Aganzir
Farael

Brinniel I agree looks suspicious because she was arguing against a double lynching but voted for a third candidate and made a double lynching more likely.

Aganzir I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot of rational reason for this...I'm just very suspicious of her all of a sudden.

Farael...anybody else notice that he has a tendency to vote really early...and be really wrong.

I have this bad feeling we've all been on the wrong track the whole time and that with The Might and Menel we're continuing to go down it.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:27 PM   #492
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

++ Brinniel

I really think she should be killed.

I'm going now. As Lommy already explained in the admin thread, it's very improbable that I'll have a chance to post anything on Day 5.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #493
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
As stupid as this will probably sound...I'm now getting skeptical of my suspicions of The Might and Menel and it just seems to be because they are both candidates in a potential double lynch scenario.
Actually, if you are afraid of a double lynch, the way to avoid it is not by voting someone else.... that plays into the hands of whoever wants to cause a double lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Right now I'm suddenly getting very afraid of three people...

Brinniel
Aganzir
Farael

Brinniel I agree looks suspicious because she was arguing against a double lynching but voted for a third candidate and made a double lynching more likely.

Aganzir I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot of rational reason for this...I'm just very suspicious of her all of a sudden.

Farael...anybody else notice that he has a tendency to vote really early...and be really wrong.

I have this bad feeling we've all been on the wrong track the whole time and that with The Might and Menel we're continuing to go down it.
Man, you are really flip-flopping here... basically, and leaving out Loomy who's a consensus ordo, you've suspected anyone who has suspected Might and Menel. Trying to distance yourself from lynching people you know to be ordo, or trying to distance yourself from wolves? either way, you don't look so well with this sudden, last-minute "oh I feel bad about this".

I'd like to remark that on your previous post you said you were leaning towards voting for Might and or Menel and then getting rid of the other one in the next day.

I think you are trying to get the village to go for a spin and start arguing on a tangent. While I'll be the first one to agree that focusing only on two suspects could be catastrophic at this point in the game, you are not saying "let's focus on someone else as well" you are saying "I have a bad feeling about these two suspects, why don't we look at these other people?".
Old 12-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #494
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sorry to let you down, but I right now I can't afford posting any big posts, only small summaries like the previous one. Reason is that I have to write a test about imperialism tomorrow and there still is quite a lot of learning to do.
I think I'll log on right before the deadline to see how things stand.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #495
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Question Did I touch a nerve?

Quote:
you are not saying "let's focus on someone else as well" you are saying "I have a bad feeling about these two suspects, why don't we look at these other people?".
Aren't those saying the exact same thing?

Why the sudden defensiveness?
Old 12-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #496
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I also forgot to mention this... and keep in mind it's not a defence but rather, showing flawed, weak accusations.
Quote:
I mentioned this already.... and when she voted for Menel there were still enough voters left to lynch him instead of either Morm or Sally. And seeing how both of them were ordos, I highly doubt a wolfish Brinn would try to bring a third ordo into the mix. If it came to it, she could've just abstained from voting and still let the double-lynch happen.

Quote:
Well, that's a load of hair-feet if I've seen one... at this stage in the game, one should be able to at least formulate SOME reason why another player is suspicious... there's plenty of talk going around, and voting patterns to look at....

Quote:
Have we not all been very wrong more often than not? and have I not explained my suspicions, unlike you? As for the voting early, a 3 PM CT deadline is inconvinient for me... I've been making an effort to come here and post if I get the chance, but since it's not certain, I'd rather vote early than not vote at all.

Quote:
And I have this feeling that you are posting without essence to try and sway the talk elsewhere... furthermore, you almost seem like [B]Might[/B}, apologising even before you knew the roles of the lynchees... or do you know their roles Kuru? because Seer you are not.

You are much smarter than what you are playing, I've played with you before.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:43 PM   #497
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Aren't those saying the exact same thing?

Why the sudden defensiveness?
x-posted with you. I'm not defending myself, i'm attacking you.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #498
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Why were you more concerned about how you look to others than about figuring out who the wolves were - at that time?
Problem was that I was too certain that sally and morm are Wolves and I was annoyed for being accused wrongly - which was a bit stupid from my part as I make mistakes myself too when accusing somebody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Volo's "morm should have told us" seems incredibly fake to me. No, he shouldn't have!
-It was not certain whether he would be lynched.
-There was no way he could have proved it.
-The night after he would be dead for certain.
-A wolf about to be lynched might do it hoping to get some reaction from the real ranger for his surviving.
I didn't direct that part at this game, and I appologise for bringing a completely new "useless" topic so late in the game, but I feel stupid for lynching a Ranger. To me it was pretty certain that he'd be lynched, which is my fault - concentrating on just a few at a time. And it's just much too risky for a Wolf to claim the role of the Ranger. But let's discuss this after the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
while I'd like to see Volo lynched, I'm not sure about the rest of the village, so I don't want to throw away my vote.
Suspicious, vote for the person whom you suspect, especially at this stage (generally). Could be a bluff.

The problem with suspecting Menel is at this moment is that nearly everybody seems to suspect him, which is very odd if he's a Wolf.
But I'm quite convinced that Kath Dreamed of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
either way, you don't look so well with this sudden, last-minute "oh I feel bad about this".
Good points, changing our decisions at this time will lead to too quick decisions. I don't deny that they could be the right decisions. As I'm a bit afraid of having both Might and Menel cornered so completely. And I think you people should drop that "explain this, explain that", "start playing better" -stuff.

As from now to the deadline I can fully concentrate on WW, I'll do that. I'm not too happy with lynching Brinn, but I'll look at what has been pointed about her actions by Aganzir and Lommy.

EDIT: Xd with Farael, twice.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #499
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Quote:
I'm not defending myself, i'm attacking you.
But only after I mentioned your name, which amounts to the same thing.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:47 PM   #500
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
But only after I mentioned your name, which amounts to the same thing.
No, after you posted some non-sense, which included my name.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:49 PM   #501
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Quote:
No, after you posted some non-sense, which included my name.
You're posting like you are scared of something.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:55 PM   #502
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
You're posting like you are scared of something.
Then you've never played with me, which you have... have I ever refrained myself from accusing someone who seemed wolfish? even if I've been wrong often lately doesn't mean I'll stop trying to find a wolf and start trying to "look innocent"

Or is that what you'd have us do? have everyone give up the search and start trying to look as "unwolfish" as possible by doing the easy things?
Old 12-06-2007, 01:56 PM   #503
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
l have to agree with Farael on this one, Kuru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
You suspect me for voting on the third candidate, yet you are doing the same thing you are suspecting me for. You're saying let's not just look at Menel and Might, but consider a third candidate.

Aganzir was the first to fly accusations at me...but I somehow doubt a wolf would be so persistent on an innocent (which I am) at this stage. Because once she's proven wrong, she should realise everyone would probably start to suspect her. It's a bit too obvious to actually be wolfish, if that makes any sense. I'm thinking there's a good chance a wolf was one of the ones quick to support her theories on me. Namely Volo, Kuru, and Mac (though less likely him, since I still don't think he's very wolfish).

Anyways, that'd only secure my thoughts on my original two suspects, especially if they are both indeed wolves. Because if I am right, the third wolf is probably very scared indeed.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:58 PM   #504
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Now that is odd. I don't know what to make of Farael and Kuru's little argument... very interesting...

Unlike Farael, I think Kuru's "I have a bad feeling"-post seemed genuine - mostly because he sounded scaringly much like being right about the fact that Menel and Might might be both innocent after all.

I'm really torn between voting Menel and Brinn but would like to avoid double lynch and I have a bad feeling we will lynch yet another ordo toDay...

edit: xed with Brinn and Farael
Old 12-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #505
Volo

This is a bad topic so late, but I'm returning to what Kath said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath, underlined by me View Post
I actually haven't had a proper look at Brinn which I wanted to do (not an analysis, she's done too many posts for that!) but I caught The Might's first post toDay and it seemed a bit overdone.
What I underlined pretty clearly says that she hadn't Dreamed of Brinn.
Might is a bit suspicious here, but I'll explain again why I think he hasn't been Dreamed of:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath, underlined by me View Post
I might also add Menel to that list of suspects. I know it was Kuru I was complaining about earlier but he feels like a misguided innocent to me. Menel could be too, some of his comments smack of not concentrating on the game a lot, such as his belief that Rikae is still in it, but his arguments are still ... I can't explain it, he's just not fitting right to me.
Here Menel comes as a new character into Kath's posts. That means that her suspicion on him either started on Day3 or Night3. The fact that she can't explain it and he doesn't fit right to her looks the best hint I can find. This differs from her other suspects, as there she says that she's unsure, not that she can't explain it. I won't bet my head on this, as it might be like Fea said, that Kath hadn't put hints in her posts, but the fact that Kath didn't post many posts makes me feel that she put a lot of effort into the posts she did post - adding hints.

EDIT: Xd with Brinn and Lommy.

Last edited by Volo; 12-06-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:03 PM   #506
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Quote:
Then you've never played with me, which you have... have I ever refrained myself from accusing someone who seemed wolfish? even if I've been wrong often lately doesn't mean I'll stop trying to find a wolf and start trying to "look innocent"
You appear to be posting scared because you launch yourself at me with a particular fury that is out of all proportion to my original comment, even though that comment did hold a specific point about some of the things you've been doing in this game.

Why is that, I wonder?

Could it be that I finally have a wolf by the tail...?
Old 12-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #507
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Now that is odd. I don't know what to make of Farael and Kuru's little argument... very interesting...

Unlike Farael, I think Kuru's "I have a bad feeling"-post seemed genuine - mostly because he sounded scaringly much like being right about the fact that Menel and Might might be both innocent after all.
But Loomy dear, you always have bad feelings! and we need to suspect someone at this point... it doesn't help us if our votes are so divided that the wolves can at the end, vote together and decide whom to lynch.

Look, I'm not saying we should all bandwagon on two suspects 'cos there's a chance of us being wrong... but if two people have been consistently suspected throughout the game, and acted in ways that everyone agrees are wolfish... what other evidence do we need? unfortunately, the Seer is gone without giving us any revelations, therefore previous behaviour is all we have to go on with.

And are you going to tell me Might and Menel have not been suspicious?

Yes, we could go for far-fetched theories and weak accusations, but I personally would rather act on STRONG accusations before grasping at straws.

Edit: more mis-bolding
Old 12-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #508
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

And I'd like to re-emphasize that Farael didn't attack me until after I'd mentioned his name.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #509
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
You appear to be posting scared because you launch yourself at me with a particular fury that is out of all proportion to my original comment, even though that comment did hold a specific point about some of the things you've been doing in this game.

Why is that, I wonder?

Could it be that I finally have a wolf by the tail...?
This is a bit of circular logic on my part, but doesn't it seem interesting that throughout the game Kuru has said nothing of essence, but now that he has a chance to make someone look suspicious he's very sure and confident?

Lynch me Kuru it will be the death of you when I'm found an ordo.

Edit: Fixing a bolding
Old 12-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #510
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I'm a bit surprised though how defensively you reacted when I said I'll read through your posts.
I wasn't being defensive. I don't mind you looking at my posts at all. I would like more people to do so, because the way others talk about what one said can shed some light on them. I'm the only person I know to be innocent, after all. There were some of you who have escaped my sight so far, and with that post, Aganzir, you basically volunteered to be the first in line.

Aganzir:

In 99 she already starts to suspect A Little Green. This seems rather innocent to me. I can't believe the wolves planned to lynch their fellow newbie(!) wolf from day one on. She also says that voting TM is like throwing away one's vote. But then, that's how I felt, too, at that time. Her other thoughts of that day more or less are the same as mine, which doesn't prove anything, but isn't alarming as well.

On day two she suggests that maybe the wolves killed Valier because she wanted to lynch the quiet ones, which is bogus. She backs away from it quickly, which leads me to think she wasn't sincere about it, which makes me think: wolf. She brings forth a strange theory about Menel, Rikae, and me. In 226, Legate is innocent, Lily and Sally are suspicious, Valier is in the middle, and morm and Kath she doesn't know about. She votes Lily at the serious third position. If the vote was wolvish, she's a very cold-blooded wolf. This doesn't seem to fit to the strange things she's been saying all day.

Her main suspects in 293 are two known innocents and two unknowns. She makes a short analysis of Legate, still doubts Lommy but doesn't worry about her later, feels better about Menel and Sally, starts to worry about Brinniel. The way she resumes her suspicions of Sally is worrisome ("I don't like the way she's making me feel"). "If she lives, I'll be torn about her tomorrow" looks bad.

Continues to go after Brinniel, something which I don't share, but which I wouldn't mind, but her reasoning either completely relies on TM's role or are made out of thin air (and look who agrees with Aganzir immediately: Volo (475)). She's a little too forward and backward about the Might.

There definitely are suspicious elements in her posts. The Might's role will tell us something about her. I'm putting her right after Volo and the Might in my suspicion list.

She will be joined there by Farael. Kuru's doubts about TM and Menel seem very honest to me and make me feel a lot better about him. Farael's attack comes out of nowhere and it doesn't seem to have a good intent behind it.

(edit: crossed with..... many)
Old 12-06-2007, 02:08 PM   #511
Volo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Namely Volo, Kuru, and Mac (though less likely him, since I still don't think he's very wolfish).
Oh, no I hadn't agreed, I just said that I'd look at what she's saying, that's different. I'm growing more suspicious of Kuru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy View Post
Explain, please, I don't think I understood you.

I think it is a horrible idea to try to find new suspects at this point of the Day!

EDIT: Xd with Mac.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:10 PM   #512
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
And I'd like to re-emphasize that Farael didn't attack me until after I'd mentioned his name.
While I find Farael far from innocent (still a big questionmark to me), I think that's a really weak point to suspect him on.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:13 PM   #513
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Quote:
While I find Farael far from innocent (still a big questionmark to me), I think that's a really weak point to suspect him on.
Not when you stop to consider the ferocity of his attack, I think it is actually a rather strong point.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #514
Volo

Tommorow, I think it would do good to inspect people from the "talk-effect" side. Who have been the ones to move the discussion into something we pretty much know is futile and bad for that moment.

I don't think I'll have the time to analyse Brinn toDay.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #515
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Argh. While Farael and Kuru both strike me as innocentish as separate cases, their spat seems like there's a wolf involved. The problem is that I can't tell which one (and that I'm not sure about this). It is very interesting how Mac sides with Kuru and Brinn with Farael. That is something that should be looked at more closely if one of them dies and his/her role is revealed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Explain, please, I don't think I understood you.
I meant that when he said that thing, I realised I had a bad feeling like that too and thus he seemed quite innocent to me. Understand now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
I think it is a horrible idea to try to find new suspects at this point of the Day!
No it isn't! It would be horrible if we didn't consider on any other people than those we had discussed all the day! I don't find these new suspects worrying as most people are still going to vote (or seem to be going to vote) someone whose guilt they've pondered for a long time, not on any last minute whim.

Brinn feels more innocent now. I think I will vote Menel. But I still don't like the fact that Brinn seems to be acting too rationally to be innocent.

edit: xed with Kuru and Volo
Old 12-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #516
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

I need to vote very soon. And it will still be either Menel or Might, though I'm still undecided on which one.

Anyone (aside from Lommy) have a preference on which one? Since I suspect both, I'd really like to vote for whoever's more preferred to avoid another double-lynch.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:29 PM   #517
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

I think I'm going to vote the Might. I think Menel is innocent, and Brinniel probably, too. All my other suspects are not in the running.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #518
Volo

I skimmed through Brinn with a thought and I couldn't find the feel of her being a Wolf. I think she's Innocent. All that she has said has been said with too little flaws for a Wolf - the flaws that Wolves make. From the glance I couldn't find any special reactions to other people that would indicate fellow Wolves. That means:

++Menel

I have one more point to make toDay.

Xd with everything since my previous post.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #519
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

A kingdom for a vote count

Farael -> TM
TM -> Menel
Shasta -> Menel (Menel 2, TM 1)
Menel -> TM (Menel 2, TM 2)
Aganzir -> Brinn (Menel 2, TM 2, Brinn 1)
Volo -> Menel (Menel 3, TM 2, Brinn 1)

left to vote: Lommy, Fea, Brinn, Kuru, and me.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #520
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Lommy said she wanted to vote Menel, I said I wanted the Might. Brinn and Kuru are undecided, I think. Where is Fea?

I guess I would vote Menel to avoid a multiple lynch, but that would be a truly wasted vote.