The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Dueling Wizards Werewolf II discussion thread

It's coming!

The game starts at June 1st with a Night-phase!

I open this thread now for all those interested to join in the discussion of the DW II.

The game will not start before the 25th of May - and it will most likely take a few days from that to start in the end even if we have all the players we need.

(I will be away from home between May the 17th to 25th - I may have internet access but that will be random and limited in time during that period)

I'll post the preliminary rules post in a few days but all those already familiar with the game and the discussions - and all those not familiar as well - can join the discussion of the finer details as well as general principles.

The earlier game suggestion thread posted by lmp the game inventer after the first game was played is to be found from here. The current game's discussion starts on page 2 from post #79. Although I now hope all that discussion could be transferred here into the one and same place.

I'll post a preliminary player-list this far asap. Those who have not made any comments after the earlier burst of discussion on this matter please comfirm your participation and join the discussion - or in the sad case tell me if you're not able to join.

I'm taking in "applications" to take the role of a wizard via PM.

DO NOT SAY IT ALOUD HERE OR ELSEWHERE THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO BE A WIZARD!!!

No application as such is needed but a declaration of your willingess. And if you have a preference over which one you would like to be it will be taken into consideration.

I might do with two sub-mods (an evil and a good one) but those roles might not be necessary - depending on when the game starts. But if someone would wish to have that kind of task please let me know as well. That you can do in this thread as well.

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-26-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Hey, I absolutely want to play.

EDIT: 700th Post

Last edited by Gwathagor; 05-09-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Gwathagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The players

The possible players so far - those who have told me they are in or shown an interest lately or in the earlier discussion (sorry if I missed someone - just let me know you're in!).

Please let me know your current situation if the game starts in the end of May / early June - and invite your friends as well. A good game of Dueling Wizards would take something like a village of twenty something.

I'll be putting a + before every player who has comfirmed her/his participation and I will start adding questionmarks if needs be - and will gladly add names to the list.

+ A Little Green, a fortune-teller - folklorist - herb-grower - unofficial therapist, advisor and midwife, most presumably a witch, the gammer (the eccentric mother of Lommy & Mac)
+ Shastanis Althreduin, astrologer/fortune teller, gaffer (Greenie's husband, father of Lommy & Mac)

+ Thinlómien, a bird tamer, adult (married to Nilp, Macalaure's sister)
+ Nilpaurion Felagund, a house-bound sandwich-maker, adult (married to Lommy)
+ Kath, 20 (their daughter, Brinn's life partner)
+ Satansaloser 2005, Lommy's assistant, 17 (their daughter)
+ Eönwë (their son)

+ Macalaure, apple farmer, adult (married to Rikae, Lommy's brother)
+ Rikae, a lumberjack, adult (married to Macalaure, Roa's sister)
+ the phantom, sheep herder with Legate, 21 (their adopted son, Di's brother)
+ Diamond 18, dissolute, 11 (phantom's pre-teen littlesister)

+ Cailín, guinea pig breeder, adult (Nilp's sister)
(Eomer of the Rohirrim, Cailín's husband, Lhuna's father)
+ Lhunardawen, healer's apprentice, 20 (Cailín's daughter, good twin of Durelin)
+ Durelin, poisoner 20 (Lhuna's evil twin, daughter of Cailín)

+ Volo, the guy who knows everything about staying alive, the gaffer (Father of Nogrod, morm, Nerwen and Lalaith)

(Nogrod, the judge, Roa's husband, father of Legate, Brinn and Kit)
+ Roa_Aoife, school teacher, adult (mother of Legate, Brinn and Kit, wife of Nogrod, sister of Rikae)
+ Brinniel, Greenie's apprentice, 21 (Legate's sister and Kitanna's twin sister, Kath's life partner)
+ Kitanna, a tavern wench 21 (Legate's sister and Brinn's twin sister)
+ Legate of Amon Lanc, sheep herder with tp, 19 (brother of Brinn & Kit, Sally's boyfriend, Agan's ex-bf)

+ Nerwen, the healer, adult (sister of Lalaith, Volo's daughter)

+ Lalaith, chocolate maker, adult (sister of Nerwen, mother of Aganzir, Volo's daughter)
+ Aganzir, the little match girl, 15 (Lalaith's daughter, dates McCaber)
+ The Ka, a dog whipper (a fatherless and ageless little child of Lalaith)

+ Mormegil, adult (son of Volo, husband of Celuien, father of Gwath and McCaber)
+ Celuien, adult (wife of morm, mother of Gwath and McCaber)
+ Gwathagor, a highwayman, 20 (McCaber's big brother)
+ McCaber, a henchman, 18 (Gwath's little brother, dates Aganzir)

Azaelia of Willowbottom?

Everyone is welcome! The more the better as one of the points of this game is to crerate a village-like feeling where not everyone knows what is going on...

EDIT: The divisions do not represent any caste-system but merely the ones with + are those confirmed, the others are those who have shown their interest just in a short while.

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-28-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

What an impressive list. I'm so excited.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
It has the makings of a truly epic game.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #6
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Like in Dueling Wizards I you all are encouraged to make families yourselves!

Last time that thing worked just fantastically as it eased Day1 and in a way Day2 but still was left to its own in the end. And how much fun it offered to the players...

So just propose marriages or negotiate for sister-/brotherhood or deal / suggest to be a father / mother, a children or an aunt or an uncle of someone... or whatever you come by!

The less we have "unconnected" persons the better. Just brave yourselves to it!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #7
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

++Nilpaurion Felagund

You have my suicidal tendencies.

Thinlómien, will you marry me?
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #8
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
++Nerwen

...Er, meaning I'm in, not out.

Last edited by Nerwen; 05-09-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #9
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry, felt the need to post. Noggie, stop making the game sound so good! I mean, the description, the PM you sent me earlier, and now the player list? I'm bloody salivating to play! I swear to you, if there's any way I can get some internet over the summer I'm playing. And if that happens, you all will be the first to know. *hangs head in internet-less shame*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #10
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
++Brinniel

Hurray! Now that I'm home and with nothing interesting going on in my life, I'm ready for another WW game to entertain me.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #11
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
++Nilpaurion Felagund

You have my suicidal tendencies.

Thinlómien, will you marry me?
The guy's suicidal indeed. Nogrod, I swear I will not stop you if you want to chase him with a rifle or whatever it is dads do in situations like this.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:48 AM   #12
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Count me in. I can't miss this one.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #13
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
Nogrod, I swear I will not stop you if you want to chase him with a rifle or whatever it is dads do in situations like this.
But I will. Yes, I'll marry you Nilp. Now we just need a kid or two. (And no, you're not asked anything. ) So anyone planning to play a child in this game, we'll be happy to adopt you. And also, if there's someone who is planning to play a gammer or a gaffer, feel free to adopt me (and in that case, take the rifle-chasing responsibility from Nogrod...). Also, I don't mind having siblings, or cousins, or any other kind of relatives.

sally - I hope you'll find a way to participate in this game, even if it requires some dramatic means like robbing a bank or something...
Old 05-10-2008, 07:25 AM   #14
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Silmaril

I'd love to play! I have a prior commitment on the 27th, and I'll have to see how things work out with my summer job, so keep me on the list, with a question mark. I need to see how things turn out once I get home from school.

This game is going to be SO much fun, and I'm really looking forward to it!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #15
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
But I will. Yes, I'll marry you Nilp. Now we just need a kid or two. (And no, you're not asked anything. ) So anyone planning to play a child in this game, we'll be happy to adopt you. And also, if there's someone who is planning to play a gammer or a gaffer, feel free to adopt me (and in that case, take the rifle-chasing responsibility from Nogrod...). Also, I don't mind having siblings, or cousins, or any other kind of relatives.

sally - I hope you'll find a way to participate in this game, even if it requires some dramatic means like robbing a bank or something...

Don't give me any ideas love....

Actually....Noggie, even the slightest idea when the DL would be for this?
Old 05-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #16
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I am in or at least that is my hope. School is over and though I am starting a new job I can dedicate a decent amount of time to a WW game. However depending on when days begin and end I may be absent at deadlines.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #17
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
++McCaber

I've heard the stories about the last one, and I'm excited about the sequel. Not least because of the star-studded cast.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #18
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
*dramatically emerges from the shadows*

... I so want in. Oh, can I? Please? Please?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #19
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Goodness, this is a good guest-list. All we need is Ang and spawn to emerge from the shadows, and I'd be happy. Unfortunately, there's no way I can be near the internet from May 24 until June 1st. So if the game starts before then, you'll have to count me out.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #20
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
You have my suicidal tendencies:

I'm going to be Aganzir's pet as I guess it's ok with her. What exactly being her pet is still debatable.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #21
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Remember Loki?
Old 05-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #22
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
I'm going to be Aganzir's pet as I guess it's ok with her. What exactly being her pet is still debatable.
You can be a dog or a cat if you wish - I'll decide which one I want after deciding what kind of a character I will have.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #23
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
You can be a dog or a cat if you wish - I'll decide which one I want after deciding what kind of a character I will have.
I decided that she won't decide. I'll be a dog that thinks he's a cat, that fears he's a mouse, and wishes he was a bat. If that doesn't suit Aganzir's role I'm sure there's someone else who wants me as his/her pet. If not, I'm a stray dog with several deceases, including a plague, or two.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #24
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Rikae and I confirm our participation. We can join in any case, but it would be more comfortable if it started after June 2nd.

Of course we're going to be a couple in this game. Does anybody desire to be adopted?
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #25
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
++KATH

I'm aware I'm still in the other game at the moment, but I'm in for this! Did disastrously last time so I'd like another go at it!

If anyone would like to be in a family with me just give me a yell. I'm open to offers.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #26
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

This is looking good indeed!

I'm trying to draft the first version of the rules tomorrow. They will be subject to change as the discussion about them will then show which things are to be changed in the end.

Also it seems that a couple of players would be more readily able to play after June takes over. To me it would be convenient as I come back home on May 25th and I will have a really busy week after that so starting the game with a Night-phase on May 30th or 31st would be very good for me.

If there are more people who'd need to start the game earlier than that we can do it as well. So waiting for your comments...

The deadline could be anything if the game starts on the May 30th or 31st. I'm starting my summer vacation then and all the times are just fine.

A kind of natural deadline to me - and to the European players would be something like 7-11PM GMT. How about you Americans? Any suggestions? The times I would like to take off from the list of possible deadlines would be 11PM GMT to 8AM GMT. I'd like to sleep some of that period...

So anything between 8AM GMT - 11 PM GMT will work.

I'll be structuring the participators-list according to their relations little by little. Please keep on coming forwads with the suggestions of any affairs or relations with each other. The more entangled into the families we get this thing to be the better.

PS. If you wish to give a description of your character or her/his trade please let me know so that I can add it to the list & take it into consideration when writing narratives...

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-10-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #27
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Well, of course I'd like the cutoff to be around 5 or 6 AM GMT (12 or 1 AM my time), but seeing as that probably won't work for many (including Sir Nog) I will cast a vote for the latest time offered up- 11 PM GMT.

1) Mac and Rikae, may I be your son?

2) Anyone want to be my brother or sister?

3) Hmmm... marriage is a big step. I think I'd prefer to be engaged first, and see how that goes. Would anyone like to be a fiance rather than a wife?
Old 05-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #28
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín View Post
*dramatically emerges from the shadows*

... I so want in. Oh, can I? Please? Please?
Argh. Okay, that does it. Screw academics.

++LHUNARDAWEN
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #29
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

Okay, Lommy dear, so we be the Wolfingtons. The only thing we need now is a rival family . . . And children, of course. Kath W., will you be my child again (albeit with a different Finn for a mother. )

Oh, and Ms. Cailìn, will you be my sister?

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 05-10-2008 at 09:26 PM. Reason: relativistic mechanics
Old 05-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #30
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Tentatively depending on the DL (as I am a pesky American and I work most days) and other factors, I'm in, so please put me down with an outrageously large question mark. I just can't STAND the thought of not being in on this. So, if I do join the game....

Lommie, are you my mummy? And if not, will you be?
Old 05-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #31
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilpaurion Felagund View Post
Oh, and Ms. Cailìn, will you be my sister?
Gladly.

Does anyone else want to be related to me? Cleverly marry into Nilp's already extended family, for example? Some illegimate child?

---

Before I forget... My participation will unfortunately lead to the fact that my dearest love, that champion of wolvish charm, Eomer of the Rohirrim will be unable to join this game (and all innocent little children will say Thanks and sleep peacefully). Do not doubt, however, that he will be watching out for you all.

Last edited by Cailín; 05-11-2008 at 03:56 AM.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 AM   #32
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
If I play, can I be the family black sheep? Baaa.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:31 AM   #33
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I had forgotten this family-forming was such fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Lommie, are you my mummy? And if not, will you be?
Of course, dear - unless you're fiercely against having Kath as you sister (in case she agrees to Nilp's suggestion).

Mac and Rikae, would one of you like you be my sibling? (That would make tp my nephew, though... )

Nilp - okay, we're the Wolfingtons. Do we have a special family profession? Or do we both just have our own occupations? Or am I just a housewife? Or are you just a house-husband?

Quote:
If I play, can I be the family black sheep? Baaa.
Which family?

PS. I'll be looking forward to the actual rule discussion... I'm sure I'll have some complaints... *innocent smiley*
Old 05-11-2008, 04:41 AM   #34
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Pipe House-band says:

The matriarch knows best.

We do have pet wolves at home, but that's the extent of our eccentricities.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:44 AM   #35
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Haha Lommy I can't believe I'll be your daughter! But go on then. Good to have me ol' dad back and having sally for a sister ought to be fun!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:56 AM   #36
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I've updated the families so far. Please check that I have made no mistakes.

All the others feel free to join the families or, what would be even better, to create your own. Now it seems we have two families. Third and fourth would be nice.

As someone said. This family-forming period is just soo much fun!

I'm trying to make a post later today on the subject of basic rules...
Old 05-11-2008, 08:20 AM   #37
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Lalaith, if you play, could you please be my mummy? I would love to be the daughter of the family black sheep.

Volo, a crazy pet doesn't suit my role, what ever it will be.

I haven't quite decided what I'd like to play yet, but I could help to form the third family, if someone wants to be my spouse. Children possible but not necessary.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #38
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Aganzir, of course I will parent you. Poor little lamb, born under a cloud. I was wild as a girl, I ran away, possibly with some travelling players, possibly under my own steam...but returned one day with a child in tow, and no explanations or ancedents are forthcoming.

As for which family...who is prepared to accept this blot on their escutcheon?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #39
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
How would you like me to be your sister, then?
Old 05-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #40
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

That's mighty broad-minded of you, Nerwen.