The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 AM   #121
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Who's your lover, Lottie?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:35 AM   #122
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally View Post
Who's your lover, Lottie?
Nogrod. Zil analysis pending, but I keep missing posts, getting to where they should be, and headdesking.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM   #123
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Inziladun

Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I can only speak for myself, but the answer here is a definite no. Just a poor Working Stiff.

And bravo, Lottie. The only thing missing is the melody! By the way, was that based upon something else, or was it a Lottie Original?
So, this is it so far? I'll be back when more of the young people begin to stir.
Nice little first post. Makes everyone happy, says he's off. Nothing much there.

Quote:
Wilwa- Guilty for making lists.

Still nothing of note? This is disappointing, even for Day 1. It does look likely I'll be making a shot in the dark by voting for a sub, at this rate.
Outing the 'PM Pals', hmm? I suppose we could, but what would it accomplish?

EDIT-had to remove one of Wilwa's smilies to allow one of my own
Wilwa banter; complains about lack of posts; comments on the outage of the pmers. About the pmers, this is exactly what I think when I read this: If everyone wants to I have no objection but I don't know why we should.

Quote:
I was wondering the same thing, Wilwa. You're may be right, but I don't know how you could be so sure.

Izzy, hm? Well, I would ask you if she's said anything interesting, or, even better, lupine, but then, how do I know you're not a wolf?
This is why I don't see what this gains us. We're flying blind both ways, here and with our PM Pals.

x/d with Nog and Wilwa
Questioning how Wilwa knew there would be no wolf/gifted pairings; banter with Izzy. This also says nothing. "You're maybe right, but I don't know how you could be so sure." Maybe, but maybe not.

Quote:
To be fair, I think she also said there were four wolves, so I'm not sure if she was entirely serious about that.

Wilwa said she was basically just trying to get people posting, and it appears she was somewhat successful. I didn't think she was all that enthused about it herself, just trying to get reactions.

So, Sally and I say practically the same thing, yet somehow I'm evil and she isn't?

x/d with Lottie (ah! my first vote!) and Glirdan
Defends Wilwa; resonding to me. Yes, because Sally's actually took a stance. Yours said nothing but sounded nice, if you look closely.

Quote:
Morsul's absence is a bit disconcerting, but I don't see him as voteworthy just yet.
At the moment, I think I'm leaning toward Lottie. No one else really stands out as much at the moment, and her vote for me wasn't very well reasoned, even if it is me saying so. I never said I was for or against the PM-Pal outing, yet she claims I flip-flopped.
There's also the way she seems to be misrepresenting Wilwa's words, as Rikae notes. I'd like to hear from some others though before I decide.

x/d with Glirdan
I claimed you flip-flopped because you never actually gave a position, but you seemed to twice. I did not misrepresent Wilwa's words. In the post where she suggested revealing pm pals, she also considered fake revealing or voting herself. In my mind, that counts a joking. Inzil also worries about Morsul's absense.

Quote:
Well, I don't think I'll be around for DL, so it's

++Lottie

As I said, her vote seemed quite forced, and no one else looks worse.
Votes me because my vote was forced.

Day 2

Quote:
A Ranger save? Outstanding. The first thing to figure out is why they were after you, Sally. I missed most of the stuff that happened around DL yesterDay, so I think it could be worthwhile to look at that more closely.
Is happy about the Ranger save and says the first thing is to establish why they were after Sally. Wants to look at the dl stuff. Honestly, that doesn't seem all that helpful to me, since at the dl it was just Sally and Morsul, and they're both cleared already.

Quote:
The only thing that jumps out about Sally in the last hour or two before DL is that she voted in the end for Shasta over Morsul. It could have meant Shasta's death, but for the coin toss.
I don't think that's proof of Shasta's guilt, but it doesn't make him look particularly good. He also voted for Morsul, though admittedly that was to save himself. I can't necessarily blame him for that alone.
Hm. An attempt to silence one who almost killed him, or a wolfish plot to put him under a cloud?
I guess I should look back at the rest of Sally's doings to see if there's anything there. That'll probably have to wait a few hours, though. My bed awaits.
Looks at Sally and thinks that Shasta could be guilty.

I still think he's wolfish, but he hasn't posted much. It's hard to tell.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #124
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

"Oops! Wrong deadline" posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Plgh. I keep thinking that deadline is at nine, not in less than ten minutes.

Ahh, okay. I must've missed that. I suppose I should clarify. What is your opinion on her vote reasoning. As she essentially voted for one whom came online, noticed lack of posts, then didn't contribute to the post count number. Which you are condemning me for mentioning. xD

I've got to vote now.
++Shasta

Somewhat random. I know he can contribute more, Mister!

X'd with Glirdan and mistyped Shasta's name.
Has she ever mentioned Shasta before? Not that I saw, at least, but I could be mistaken. Izzy? Or it's a gutfeeling, random vote, which, although not horrible, isn't great either. Not picking up too much here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Ah! Deadline?!

++Shasta

Really, just pulling a name out here.
She didn't cross with Izzy. If dl really was right when she posted, she would have cemented Shasta's death. If it weren't a hasty, random vote, it would look pretty bandwaggony. But it was a hasty and random vote, so I don't know what to think. She later says:

Quote:
Well then, I have no idea if retracting votes is allowed, but

--Shasta

I don't really want to vote for him, mostly because that was just a "aaaahhhh deadline" decision.
Right. So. What does this mean? She doesn't really want to vote him, and she wasn't on the lynch possibilities list. Maybe a packmate was, though, and though she wanted to save xem, she also didn't want to be suspicious herself.

So for right now, Lari looks suspicious to me, but Izzy doesn't really. Izzy could easily change; Lari not so much.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:10 AM   #125
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Is happy about the Ranger save and says the first thing is to establish why they were after Sally. Wants to look at the dl stuff. Honestly, that doesn't seem all that helpful to me, since at the dl it was just Sally and Morsul, and they're both cleared already.
I know Morsul was cleared after his death, but how could you know that Sally was cleared already? This statement doesn't make sense unless you have more information...
Old 01-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #126
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alonariel View Post
I know Morsul was cleared after his death, but how could you know that Sally was cleared already? This statement doesn't make sense unless you have more information...
I think she means that when Dun made that statement the attempt had already been made on my life, so we already knew I wasn't a wolf.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #127
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

List time!

Probably Guilty
Zil
Lari

Possibly Guilty
Shasta
Izzy

Not a Clue
Nog
Rikae
Alona

Possibly Innocent
Wilwa

Probably Innocent
Sally
Lottie (Nore of a definitely, but I'm not going to bother making a new heading.)

Well, alright then. Probably going to vote Zil or Lari, but could be persuaded to vote Shasta, or Izzy. I will not vote Wilwa, Sally, or myself, and it would take a seer reveal or something similar to make me vote Nog, Rikae, or Alona.

EDIT: xed with Alona and Sally - yay!
Old 01-15-2010, 01:13 AM   #128
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I think she means that when Dun made that statement the attempt had already been made on my life, so we already knew I wasn't a wolf.
Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry. I meant that Zil wanted to look at the interactions of two known innocents, and that didn't seem all that helpful to me.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:13 AM   #129
alonariel
Wight

Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Right. So. What does this mean? She doesn't really want to vote him, and she wasn't on the lynch possibilities list. Maybe a packmate was, though, and though she wanted to save xem, she also didn't want to be suspicious herself.
Though I've only played with Lari in one game before, I know she's the type - like me - to make on-the-spot decisions when a DL is close. I can see how you might suspect her, but I think it was just an honest mistake on her part. The DL was 9PM last game, 8PM this game then changed to 10PM a few hours before the DL yesterDay. Even I'm confused a little there.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:15 AM   #130
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry. I meant that Zil wanted to look at the interactions of two known innocents, and that didn't seem all that helpful to me.
Okay that makes more sense, but his post was on Day 1 and at that point I don't think Morsul had revealed as the Hunter yet. So his comment wasn't between two known innocents at that point, right?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:17 AM   #131
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Though I've only played with Lari in one game before, I know she's the type - like me - to make on-the-spot decisions when a DL is close. I can see how you might suspect her, but I think it was just an honest mistake on her part. The DL was 9PM last game, 8PM this game then changed to 10PM a few hours before the DL yesterDay. Even I'm confused a little there.
Point noted. The split second decision isn't the issue - I don't mind Izzy doing the same - it's the hint of bandwaggoning that alarms me. Lari kind of jumped on Izzy's vote, and that would have killed Shasta if the dl really was then.

EDIT: xed with alona
Old 01-15-2010, 01:18 AM   #132
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Okay that makes more sense, but his post was on Day 1 and at that point I don't think Morsul had revealed as the Hunter yet. So his comment wasn't between two known innocents at that point, right?
Actually, the post I was talking about was his first on Day 2. Morsul and Sally were both known innocents at that time.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:24 AM   #133
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Point noted. The split second decision isn't the issue - I don't mind Izzy doing the same - it's the hint of bandwaggoning that alarms me. Lari kind of jumped on Izzy's vote, and that would have killed Shasta if the dl really was then.

True, Morsul's vote for Glirdan cross-posted with Lari's vote for Shasta - and Glirdan and I hadn't voted at that point, so a lot of cards were up in the air. She did try to retract the vote, too - and that post came before mine and Glirdan's votes tied Morsul with Shasta.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:29 AM   #134
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Lari's voting Shasta makes me reconsider his place on my list. He slips down to Unsure, and I now don't really want to vote him toDay.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:29 AM   #135
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Actually, the post I was talking about was his first on Day 2. Morsul and Sally were both known innocents at that time.
Okay, but here's what worries me: your surety that Sally's a "known" innocent - when in fact, only Morsul and Glirdan are the "known" innocents.

Why are you so certain of Sally's innocence, Lottie?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #136
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Okay, but here's what worries me: your surety that Sally's a "known" innocent - when in fact, only Morsul and Glirdan are the "known" innocents.

Why are you so certain of Sally's innocence, Lottie?
Because the wolves tried to kill her. As far as I know, the wolves aren't going to try to kill a packmate. Or if they did, then we've got some really dumb wolves.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:32 AM   #137
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sally's innocent because her character, Boardwalk Sandy, was the target of the kill in the night narration. At least that's what I'm gathering.

Which puts me in a pickle. Because if it wasn't known that Sally was an innocent, I'd probably vote for her sheerly on the basis of this revealing-lovers business.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:33 AM   #138
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
By the way, don't consider this as me being "here". I just popped in right before bed to find out that Alona's been naughty.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:33 AM   #139
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Because the wolves tried to kill her. As far as I know, the wolves aren't going to try to kill a packmate. Or if they did, then we've got some really dumb wolves.
First, the wolves would kill a packmate if they thought the sacrifice would help them win. This is how Nienna, Form and I won Boro's game.

Second, how do you know that Sally was the Night 2 kill choice? Where is the evidence for this?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #140
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
By the way, don't consider this as me being "here". I just popped in right before bed to find out that Alona's been naughty.
My dear, how have I been naughty?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:36 AM   #141
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Second, how do you know that Sally was the Night 2 kill choice? Where is the evidence for this?
Ah, okay I guess the narration gave this away, as Shasta pointed out. But I'm sitting with Lari here right now and she tells me that narrations generally don't point out specifically who the attempted Night kill was...however, this might be a different situation, as we've all been finding out.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:38 AM   #142
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Ah, okay I guess the narration gave this away, as Shasta pointed out. But I'm sitting with Lari here right now and she tells me that narrations generally don't point out specifically who the attempted Night kill was...however, this might be a different situation, as we've all been finding out.
Yeah, pretty sure it does this time. What with him using her char's name and all.

And would a wolf really Night-kill their packmate? Lynch, maybe, but not Night-kill. Night-kill you'd know that the wolves just killed one of their own. Not helpful for the wolves. Lynch you'd know that someone killed a wolf, they must be helping us kill wolves.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #143
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Yeah, pretty sure it does this time. What with him using her char's name and all.

And would a wolf really Night-kill their packmate? Lynch, maybe, but not Night-kill. Night-kill you'd know that the wolves just killed one of their own. Not helpful for the wolves. Lynch you'd know that someone killed a wolf, they must be helping us kill wolves.
Like I said, out of the norm for me - and this is my first game back after a long hiatus. Not as long as Glirdan's, of course!

When I talked about wolves sacrificing a packmate, I was referring to a lynch, not a Night kill. Either way - now that I've clued in to the narration - Sally's innocent, yes.

But are we even allowed to know who the wolves tried to Night kill? That would be like knowing who the Seer dreamed of or who the Hunter was hunting.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #144
alonariel
Wight

Oh mod of ours, did you mean to use Sally's character name in the thread as a signal that she was the intended Night kill? Or was that just coincidence?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #145
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Like I said, out of the norm for me - and this is my first game back after a long hiatus. Not as long as Glirdan's, of course!

When I talked about wolves sacrificing a packmate, I was referring to a lynch, not a Night kill. Either way - now that I've clued in to the narration - Sally's innocent, yes.

But are we even allowed to know who the wolves tried to Night kill? That would be like knowing who the Seer dreamed of or who the Hunter was hunting.
We are now. ModGod has spoken, and we like good little slaves shall listen raptly. Especially when it's to our advantage.

EDIT: xed with Alona
Old 01-15-2010, 01:51 AM   #146
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
We are now. ModGod has spoken, and we like good little slaves shall listen raptly. Especially when it's to our advantage.

EDIT: xed with Alona
Alrighty, then. Now that this debacle is over, do you have a list, Lottie?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:52 AM   #147
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Alrighty, then. Now that this debacle is over, do you have a list, Lottie?
*cough*#127*cough*
Old 01-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #148
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
*cough*#127*cough*
Eeek! I missed that, sorry. Cool list...reasons, except Lari and Zil since you've stated those a few times?
Old 01-15-2010, 01:59 AM   #149
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Shasta has moved down to Unsure because of Lari voting him.
Izzy because of the dl voting, but she's barely above Unsure, too.
Nog is in Not-a-Clue because I haven't a clue what he is. Same for Rikae and Alona.
Wilwa is under possibly innocent for no good reason other than I think her innocent, and don't suspect her at all.
Sally's innocent because of the narration.
I'm innocent because I'm just cool that way. (Seriously, though, never been evil, and proud of it. )
Old 01-15-2010, 02:06 AM   #150
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

I'm going to have to go to sleep soon, but I'll be back three and a half hours before dl, so I'm not going to vote yet. Good morning!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:08 AM   #151
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This post is to say that I'm here and reading.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #152
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Quote:

So for right now, Lari looks suspicious to me, but Izzy doesn't really. Izzy could easily change; Lari not so much.
That's what I meant. I didn't want to vote for him. I honestly was surprised by the deadline, flustered from a long day of work and voted for the first person who I could think of. Which was Shasta. That's why I wanted to retract. It was a horrible split second decision that I didn't want to stick with after I learned it wasn't deadline. I didn't like it when I did it, I wanted to take it back.

Quote:

Yes of course, I was entirely thinking of bandwagon at that point. No, first name in my head. That's all. All that registared to me from Izzy's post was "deadline in five minutes".

Quote:
Lari's voting Shasta makes me reconsider his place on my list. He slips down to Unsure, and I now don't really want to vote him toDay.
Why? Why does that make him better? Wolves vote wolves. Its a strategy. By thinking one packmate wouldn't throw another under the bus is close minded and like a newbie wolf.

The fact that you, Lottie, have been arguing with Alona and still consider her innocent is interesting. In fact, its almost like a defense. "We were arguing but I thought her innocent so if she's Night killed clearly it wasn't me."

As for knowing who was the attempted Night kill I want to hear back from Gwath. Yes, it was Sally's character, but does that really mean she was the Night kill or was Gwath using the name for narration.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 01-15-2010 at 02:14 AM. Reason: x-posted with two Lotties and Izzy.
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:08 AM   #153
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

It looks from the narration like Sandy was going to get shot, until a person on a motorcycle interceded. Since there was no death, it looks like a Ranger save. It also looks like Sandy aka Sally was the intended target. Then further down it says the personal pronouns are for ease of narration. I assume in regards to the savior biker? Since Sandy was referred to by name, and not by gender alone? Or was the name picked by random, and we're just thirsty for narration information.

All of these pickle references. Talking about them on the thread, and I keep seeing commercials for them. Though for Vlasic, which those are just.. ewww.

I disagree that it would be "in the wolves interest to (at least in the absence of a better kill) get rid of any unwanted attention." in regards to killing their lovers. It seems like a mighty large trail that they would be leaving behind. I can't imagine them being such generous (and obvious,) Hansel and Gretels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loslote
Quote:
Originally Posted by inziladun
Izzy, hm? Well, I would ask you if she's said anything interesting, or, even better, lupine, but then, how do I know you're not a wolf?
This is why I don't see what this gains us. We're flying blind both ways, here and with our PM Pals.

x/d with Nog and Wilwa
Questioning how Wilwa knew there would be no wolf/gifted pairings; banter with Izzy. This also says nothing. "You're maybe right, but I don't know how you could be so sure." Maybe, but maybe not.
That wasn't banter with me. That was towards Rikae and her reveal of the two of us as lovers/PMPals.

My vote upon Shasta was half random and half tradition. I didn't have a suspect, and I didn't want to vote for someone whom already had a vote. Day ones don't really come with loads of information, especially slow days - so they are essentially random. So somewhere along the werewolf playing line, voting for Shasta on day one became a tradition, a habit. Not one hundred percent of the time, but a high percentage.

If Sally was indeed the target for the wolves, then it pretty much clears her as being one of them. Wolves don't attack their mates during the Night. At least, I can't recall it ever happening purposely.. Here, we don't have Bus Drivers and list switchers, so that rules out that option.

I took what Inziladun said, as looking at what Sally said on Day One, to see what would've made her a tasty looking morsel for the wolves?

alonariel
In #102
Have to say I think the Ranger save last Night gives us a shot at winning this game! And besides, who would keep us all entertained around here if Sally were gone?

- I assume you are saying that Sally was the wolves' choice?

yet in #139

In #141

- Why are you flipflopping?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:14 AM   #154
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Have we stepped into the Twilight Zone?
I just noticed that Nog has the least amount of posts in the thread.
Is he going to have to Nilp himself via his submarine philosophy?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #155
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Why are you flipflopping?
Because Inzil stated in post #99 that Sally was the intended kill. At the time, I went with it. My debate with Lottie about Sally's innocence didn't spark up for a few hours later and, if you'll forgive me, I'm battling less-than-great RL issues and a barking cough at the moment. I think I forgot about my witty banter post at the beginning of the Day. My memory is terrible on a good day - Lari can attest to this.

Last edited by alonariel; 01-15-2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: X'd with Izzy
alonariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #156
alonariel
Wight

Quote:
Have we stepped into the Twilight Zone?
I just noticed that Nog has the least amount of posts in the thread.
Is he going to have to Nilp himself via his submarine philosophy?
Seeing as it's Day 2, he might just be saved. Otherwise, I guess I would have to say goodbye to my former Lover...
Old 01-15-2010, 07:55 AM   #157
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:

I did not misrepresent Wilwa's words. In the post where she suggested revealing pm pals, she also considered fake revealing or voting herself. In my mind, that counts a joking.
Exactly.

So we're revealing Lovers then, well anyone who read yesterday's posts closely would already know this:

Wilwa/Morsul

I really wish I had not been so exhausted and could have stayed up. Cause Morsul had told me his role earlier in the day, I may have been able to stop people voting him if I had been around.

So Sally as the kill choice then, well thank you Ranger! I suppose with such a small village the chance of a Ranger save is more likely, which is wonderful. Usually wolves try and go for a *safe* kill choice on Night 1, and I'm sure there were some who qualified as such. But Sally does still kinda make sense as a kill choice, it could be that the wolves were trying to set up Shasta, which would make Shasta look innocent. Or he's just being sneaky by doing something obvious, knowing we'd think it was too obvious and think him innocent. And the fact that he's upset about Alona revealing they're Lovers is kinda odd, I don't really see it as being that big of deal.

I will be back in a little bit, my mother's making me breakfast.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #158
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Goodie. That makes it:

Sally/Glirdan
Shasta/Alona
Morsul/Wilwa
Rikae/Izzy
Nog/Lottie
Dun/Lari

My internet's on the blink but I'll come back with conclusions on this in a bit.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:28 AM   #159
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
If I was a wolf I'd kill off my lover, to be honest. I mean, really. A seer lover would likely want to dream their partner, so it's in the wolves interest to (at least in the absence of a better kill) get rid of any unwanted attention. So my theory is that if we know everyone's lovers maybe we'll be able to figure out at least some sort of pattern in yesterDay's activities.
I don't quite see the logic here. I agree that a Seer would be likely to dream their partner early on, if not first, but the odds are against the Seer being paired with a wolf. The wolves might be happy to be rid of a partner that could glean useful information about them, but they might also be thinking they could mainipulate their partner to their advantage. But, since you already know mine is Lari, it's a moot point.

Quote:
Obviously there was some reason she was targeted. Even though Morsul and Glirdan are gone, and both were innocent, you don't see the sense in looking for anything a wolf might have keyed in on? It was worth a try, at least.

Quote:
As for knowing who was the attempted Night kill I want to hear back from Gwath. Yes, it was Sally's character, but does that really mean she was the Night kill or was Gwath using the name for narration.
I never considered Sandy might not refer to Sally. Both Glirdan and Morsul were referred to in-character in their narration, so why would that not be the case with Sally?
Old 01-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #160
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Since nothing is happening I'm just gonna make a list...

Sally: very likely innocent

Shasta: makes me a bit uneasy, it seems like a Sally kill could have been an obvious attempt to set him up, and so I see it as possible that he was trying to set himself up to look good (I know that's a big stretch, I won't base a vote purely on that). And him not liking Alona revealing thier Loverness is kinda odd, since it isn't really that big a deal at this point.

Alona: sits quite well with me, I like that she posts so much

Rikae: is intense, and very Rikae-like, so I'm fairly good so far (I can't get over how different she is in RL)

Izzy: is completely under my radar, which is usual for me, so I'll try and pay closer attention for her

Nog: hasn't really been around much, so I don't know

Lottie: feel quite good about her today, I like her abundance of posts

Inzil: he makes me uneasy, but that's more of a feeling then anything else

Lari: her vote yesterday was a bit weird, but I get that at the time she thought it was deadline, so I'm not too worried

So......I don't really have much right now. I need posts people.