The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #361
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Sally voted Boro
You make a good point.

edit: ah, new page.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #362
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
As the sun rose, the cast tried to gather around the body again, but were stymied by the fact that there was no body to gather around. The milled about the set until around midday, when enough of them had ended up at the Green Dragon set to make that the agreed upon location.

"Nerwen's a wolf! So is Shasta!" Eomer said through a mouthful of lunch.

"No you are!" Nerwen said. "And I'm the seer."

"Don't be silly, I am!" Eonwe said.

"Boro's the Hunter!" Boro and Nerwen said at the same time.

"I'll be the Hunter," Eonwe offered.

"Bom's innocent!" Eomer countered.

"Eruhen is!" Nerwen said.

"I'm innocent, too!" Eonwe said.

"Not just innocent, the Ranger!" Bom said.

"Can't be; I am!" Shasta said.

"I'm the Doctor!" Eonwe said. "That's like the Ranger, right?"

"Well, now that you mention it," Sally said.

"Never mind!" Foley said. "Let's just lynch Shasta already."

"No, no, I'm still enjoying the reveals," Shasta said.

"They are fun," Galadriel55 said, barely audible over the sound of Eruhen's music-making.

"Oh, just kill him already," Tum said, picking up a couple of kitchen knives and passing them around.

"Wait, stop!" Bom said. "Don't give one to Shasta; we're killing him."

"Oh, right," Nerwen said. "Oops."

"It's alright, I don't mind," Shasta said, looking around nervously. He didn't notice the first knife being thrown, but he did notice it hitting him in the leg.

"You fools," he rasped. "You'll all die. Painfully, if you would be so kind." With those words, the cast wielded their knives more enthusiastically.

Starring

Tum as Frodo
Foley as Sam
Sally as Merry
Eomer as Pippin
G55 as Fredregar Bolger
Eruhen as Gimli
Eonwe as Boromir
Boro as Gandalf
Bom Tombadillo as Tom Bombadil
Nerwen as Galadriel

Dead

Lottie as The Director
Glirdy as Glorfindel the Ordo
Zil as Elrond the Ordo
McCaber as Aragorn the Ordo
Shasta as Legolas the Murderer

Night 4 has begun. PM to your heart's content.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #363
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Once everyone else had fallen asleep, the two remaining murderers came back to Shasta's body. They covered his body with a nearby tablecloth and sat silently beside him as the Night wore on, until finally, one of them stood up abrubtly.

"Shasta's dead, and everyone else is lying in their warm little beds, all smug and happy that he's dead!"

The other murderer stood, too. "We must avenge his murder. Those who did this to him will not get away with it. They will feel our pain before the Night is out."

Stalking through the Night, the two murderers crept into the trailer of the person who'd first accused Shasta. They gagged him and tied ropes around his feet, looping the rope around a pole outside his trailer. Eomer woke sometime during this, and he tried to reach his feet to claw off the rope.

"Oh, no, I don't think so," the first murderer said.

"You and your ridiculous dreams got Shasta killed," said the other.

"We will not stand for that," said the first as the other murderer smacked his hands away from the rope. Eomer's face started to turn red.

"I think we may have tied the gag a bit too tight," commented one of the murderers as Eomer clearly struggled to breathe. "Oops."

The other murderer pulled out a piece of paper and scrawled a message on it, then pushed it into Eomer's shirt with a pushpin. The note read, "He deserved what he got. Be careful what you say. We're always watching."

When the sun rose the next morning, the cast gathered around Eomer's house. They arrived hoping he would tell them the name of another wolf, but they all stopped short upon seeing the gruesome sight in front of the doorway. They glanced uneasily at eachother as Boro read the note aloud.

"I guess it was sort of inevitable," Tum said.

"He went down with honor," Eonwe said.

"We will remember him always," Foley promised.

"How better to remember him than to avenge him?" Bom pointed out.

"We must kill the murderers," Galadriel55 said. "Now more than ever."

"They said they'd kill anyone who tried," Nerwen said, "but they'd kill us all anyway."

"Whether or not to kill the murderers is not the question," Eruhen said. "The question is, who is a murderer?"

"We've got more clues than ever," Sally said. "Come on, guys - we've got to get this right toDay."

"No more innocent deaths," Boro said. "The murder stops here."

Starring

Tum as Frodo
Foley as Sam
Sally as Merry
G55 as Fredregar Bolger
Eruhen as Gimli
Eonwe as Boromir
Boro as Gandalf
Bom Tombadillo as Tom Bombadil
Nerwen as Galadriel

Dead

Lottie as The Director
Glirdy as Glorfindel the Ordo
Zil as Elrond the Ordo
McCaber as Aragorn the Ordo
Shasta as Legolas the Murderer
Eomer as Pippin the Seer

Day 4 has begun.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #364
Eruhen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eruhen has just left Hobbiton.
Do we really need to debate about Nerwolf?

The only question now is this: Is Tum, Foley, or Sally the last Wolf? I'm going to go with Sally, seeing as she was Eomer's guess, but I'm open to debate.
Eruhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #365
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well, I'm back.

What's that look for? With this many people being killed, it's up to me to cover their parts!

I'm sorry about yesterDay, but there was legitimately no time for me to see who was telling the truth, so I had to go for the lesser of two stupids. I should be here solidly for the rest of the game, however, and would love to help catch the last killer.

Hey, maybe it's Foley. I even have most of her lines memorized.

Also, the ranger (whoever they really are) is in a bit of trouble....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #366
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
That would be me.

And yeah, no debate necessary on the lynch toDay; this is going to be more or less a foregone conclusion.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #367
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
I agree no debate necessary. Vote Nerwolf toDay. I won't be around much later toDay as I'll be pretty busy and won't be at home.

I'll be sure and come vote, and if given the chance I'll put in some effort to look for the third wolf.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #368
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Nerwen today. But doesn't mean the rest of the day needs to be a waste. There's still another wolf.

Good work Eomer. No fool of a Took at all!
Old 08-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #369
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruhen View Post
Do we really need to debate about Nerwolf?

The only question now is this: Is Tum, Foley, or Sally the last Wolf? I'm going to go with Sally, seeing as she was Eomer's guess, but I'm open to debate.
No debates about Nerwen from me. I don't think she'll have any for us either - after claiming to be the Seer and all. But she'll try to mess things up for us before she goes, to give some chances to the last wolf.

About the third wolf: it's either Tum, Foley, Sally, Eonwe, and, well, You. Eomer only guessed that certain people are innocent based on the wolves' interactions towards them. As for Sally - he always suspects her. I'd be more surprised if he said he thinks she's innocent.

I shall be looking into the aforementioned people later toDay (tomorrow in RL), but my vote for Nerwen is unshakable.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:54 PM   #370
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eomer's guesses at the end of yesterday were mere guesses. I think it'd be dangerous to overlook the other un-proven innocents based on his guess. I am willing to be scrutinized, if it will help the other wolf to be found, but I think we should seriously look at others, too, and not just those three he named.

Like Galadriel the fifthy-fifth said, the wolf could possibly be anyone except Bom, Boromir, and Boro...and that includes her, too, which, I note, she failed to mention.

I didn't get much of a chance to look at Day 2 or Day 3 occurrances, but I will as soon as possible.

Definitely no question about Nerwen. That's good. It gives us more time to consider everyone else.

-- Foley
Old 08-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #371
Eruhen
Shade of Carn Dûm

You left someone off that list.

Galadriel55.

That list doesn't give us any help, as it's obviously one of them. I'll be doing some looking tomorrow, especially at the Ringbearers and Master Holdwine.

Last edited by Eruhen; 08-02-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: x-ed with Foley
Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #372
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Like Galadriel the fifthy-fifth said, the wolf could possibly be anyone except Bom, Boromir, and Boro...and that includes her, too, which, I note, she failed to mention.
Yes, I could have been a wolf... if Lottie made me one.

However, just like you, I'm willing to have people pick at my posts, if that will help find the wolf.

Wait, did you say, Boromir and Boro? I suppose that was just a mistake. (After all, I also said that there is a chance that Glirdy is a wolf on D2... )

Last edited by Galadriel55; 08-02-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #373
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
lol...yeah...I did say that. I knew something was wrong, but my brain is so foggy and my siblings were pressuring me to play Dominion with them that I was distracted enough not to figure out where it was wrong.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #374
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, that was fun yesterDay!
Old 08-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #375
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Wait, did you say, Boromir and Boro? I suppose that was just a mistake. (After all, I also said that there is a chance that Glirdy is a wolf on D2... )
Oh, but he was. Glirdywolf was originally the third member of our pack, and my treasure accidentally lynched him in a fit of absent-mindedness. (You know how it is– lynching Glirdy for no reason just gets to be a reflex action.) Naturally, we were devastated, and Lottie very kindly selected us a replacement.

Who? Well, it's up to you to guess...
Old 08-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #376
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Pipe

You see, it was originally going to be a "theme" wolf-pack– all Elves!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:42 AM   #377
Eruhen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Just a little vote tally for all of our unknowns from yesterDay:

Foley --> +Shasta
Tum --> +Shasta
Phil (Eruhen) --> +Shasta
G55 --> +Shasta
Steve --> +Shasta
Sally --> Boro

Make of this what you will. I see a Wolf unwilling to bus a packmate, especially since she knows that she'll be the only one left in two Days.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:23 AM   #378
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok, so we know Eomer was the Seer, and Nerwen isn't even denying her wolvishness any more.

So, before anything else:

++Nerwen

I'll be back nearer to the end of the Day to share my thoughts.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:58 AM   #379
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Dark-Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Ok, so we know Eomer was the Seer, and Nerwen isn't even denying her wolvishness any more.
Yes I am! I was framed! Framed, I tell you!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:05 AM   #380
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Sting

Phil?! What a giveaway. Eruhen is clearly the phantom's sock puppet!

It's the Kent2010 debacle all over again!

Am I right, or am I right?

Last edited by Nerwen; 08-03-2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: typo.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #381
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Phil?! What a giveaway. Eruhen is clear the phantom's sock puppet!

It's the Kent2010 debacle all over again!

Am I right, or am I right?
Darn it, now I want to keep her around.

Oh, wait a minute....

++Nerwen

....No I don't.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #382
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Do you know, Steve, when I was a little wolf, I mean girl, my aunt gave me a little kit for making your avatar out of cardboard? I believe it came from the British Museum. They must think a lot of you there!

EDIT:X'd with Sally.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #383
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Make of this what you will. I see a Wolf unwilling to bus a packmate, especially since she knows that she'll be the only one left in two Days.
Considering how many votes Shasta already got - it'd be hard not to notice them and to ignore them - it would have been better for Sallywolf to vote him too, so that she doesn't stand out the next Day. I think she avoided the wagon because she couldn't tell right off the bat if it was really a wolfwagon. We had the whole Day to think it over, but her schedule must have been hard on her. However, this does not prove her innocence in my eyes either.

I can't really say anything definite about Sally. She posted way too little. Tum nods her head in agreement but doesn't have too much of her own things to contribute. Eonwe talked more than the other "unknowns" (except for me ), but nothing that shouts "wolf" to me. Foley seems reasonable enough when she speaks, which is rarely. And Eruhen made some mistakes on D1/D2 which Nerwolf was quick to jump on. I doubt that this was a wolf-on-wolf attack, because Nerwolf's vote came so early in the Day and there was a real risk that others would follow.

And as I said, Nerwolf is muddying the waters for us. I will plug my ears and try not to listen in order to avoid headaches toMorrow. And - while I'm here

++NERWEN

Unfortunately, I underestimated the amount of work to be done, so I won't show up for about another 6 hours. I'll be here closer to DL, though...

Edit: xed with Sally and Nerwolf
Old 08-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #384
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Aw, you're so mean, Sally! *pouts*

EDIT:X'd with G55.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #385
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

The Eye

You too, W55!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #386
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Pipe

I mean G55.

Getting careless...
Old 08-03-2011, 06:29 AM   #387
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Not that that was a slip, or anything. Definitely not.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #388
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

I'm posting this while I have time. I can vouch that Sally has been busy. I'm not convinced that she is a wolf, but I'm not convinced she isn't one either. I'm hoping to find time later today to go back through the thread and see who feels wolfish to me.

And one last thing...

++Nerwen
Old 08-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #389
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Fyi...this is difficult on a phone, yet fun. Anyways...I decided to look at Nerwen's posts and see if I could find something. This is what I found and wanted some thoughts on this.

The first Day she votes for Eruhen. I'm thinking possibly wolf on wolf.

Quote:
I'm going to have to go, and may not be back before DL.

So–

++Eruhen.

Eruhen, I believe this is your first game, so sorry if this is all just you trying to get the hang of things. All the same, the amount of backtracking and seeming evasiveness in your recent posting really does not look good.

EDIT:X'd with Eruhen.
Later on things get a little crazy with all the reveals, and she posts this:

Quote:
Eruhen– "innocent" covers both gifteds and ordos. It's often better not to get too specific.
Then things are still crazy and Eruhen posts a vote count, but has Nerwen as the Seer. This seems odd to me because I don't know about you, but I was pretty sure that she was a false Seer.

Quote:
So, so far, we have:

?Seerwen? --> Eomer
?Shastanis Rangerduin? --> Eomer

No surprises there, seeing as he tapped both of them yesterDay.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 AM   #390
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Sorry about the general lack of talking and posts on my part. Two excuses - internet access has been uncommonly bad, and Sam wasn't in the habit of talking until spoken to, I think....just trying to stay in character. Not really, actually....just the first excuse is real.

I think I have a little bit of time now to post something of use.

Okay, someone's brought Sally to the fore-front for her voting yesterday. She says that she voted that way because of lack of time. But I know from my own experience that no lack of time justifies voting for someone who is probably a gifted. If she didn't want to cast her vote with Shasta, she may as well have voted against some un-known person.

At the beginning of yesterDay, she voiced that she was very cranky with Eomer for lack of action and for saying what he said, and he jolly well better prove that he was telling the truth. (I would be copying and pasting all this stuff as quotes, but I am using my dad's laptop and the touch-pad is broken, and using the shift to highlight stuff doesn't work, either, so I'm really annoyed.)

Her voting post itself states that things are insane and she doesn't understand what was happening. I...kind of find that hard to believe. I mean, if she was around to see Eomer's reveal post on Day 2, then she'd know the basis of what was appening. We know she saw his post because of her first post on Day 3. Then a simple glance over the ridiculously, fluffy posts (of which there were many yesterday) and just latching onto the important posts, or at least posts that sum something up, would have provided her with enough info to vote sensibly on.

Things don't look promising.

That's Sally. Maybe a little later I'll do someone else. Eonwe or Eruhen, maybe. I dunno. Depends on if I can get to a computer with internet.

X-ed with Tum.
Folwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #391
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Foley, you simply must be joking.

When I voted, I said that it was to be sure that I didn't (essentially) screw up. I'd seen Boro's reveal beforehand and believed it enough that I could vote him, knowing he would be keeping up and would make a good choice for hunt pick if he was lynched. I've suggested killing the hunter to get information in previous games, so it's hardly unprecedented. Would you prefer I chose a side at random and facilitated the lynching of the seer? I mean really. Come on now. You're talking like I voted for a revealed ranger. I voted for the hunter. They're supposed to die.

And there was no way for me to catch up and figure out which side was telling the truth; I barely had phone service yesterDay, so I had to post when I could, without the luxury of being able to look back and see what who had posted. I knew there was a reveal and a counter-reveal, but it was all so silly I couldn't keep it straight.

Sorry for snapping, but that case is ridiculous and you know it.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #392
Eruhen
Shade of Carn Dûm

While I still have access to a computer,

++Nerwen

Last edited by Eruhen; 08-03-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: yeah, I'm an English major
Old 08-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #393
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Pipe

That reminds me–

++The Whole Cast.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 AM   #394
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Dark-Eye

What a lovely, lovely shade of blood red the highlight text is.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #395
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Really, it is making me quite thirsty.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #396
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Welp. No point in holding off toDay, is there?

++Nerwen
Old 08-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #397
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

1420!

Since Pippin can't be with us toDay, I'd like to stand in for him with one of his favourite songs (slightly modified):

Sing hey! for the lynch at close of day
that carries the foolish ordos away!
A loon is he that will not sing:
O! Villagers' blood is a tasty thing!

O! Sweet is the sound of falling rain,
and the brook that leaps from hill to plain;
but better than rain or rippling streams
is villagers' blood that smokes and steams.

O! Water cold we may pour at need
down a thirsty throat and be glad indeed;
But better is Blood, if drink we lack,
yes villagers' blood poured down the back.

O! Blood is fair that leaps on high
in a fountain red beneath the sky;
but never did fountain sound so sweet
as splashing Hot Blood with my feet!

Dine well, my pack mate!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #398
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Well, Nerwen seems to have taken the "at least I'll die joyfully" attitude.

Quote:
Since Pippin can't be with us toDay, I'd like to stand in for him with one of his favourite songs (slightly modified):
Hey! That's my song, but differently modified! You thief!

Old 08-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #399
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

All right, all right. I have a confession to make.

I'm not really the Ranger. I have a secret role: the Wereseerange-huntordo. And I get to kill everybody else once a game. Therefore:

DIE, PUNY HUMANS!

EDIT: X'd with G55. Yes, you too.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #400
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
All right, all right. I have a confession to make.

I'm not really the Ranger. I have a secret role: the Wereseerange-huntordo. And I get to kill everybody else once a game.
YesterDay all over again, ain't it?

Anyways... Tum is up first, as I have something to say about her.

She missed D1 altogether. Day 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
I've read through all the posts, and all I can say is "wow". Seems like a flurry of crazy voting on Day 1. I will say that as I was reading them, my head was fuzzy. Colds tend to do that to my brain.

I have no idea who looks suspicous at this moment. I almost get the feeling like we're going through another Day 1. Granted there's a little more to go off of, but I really don't get the sense that there is a lot to go off on.

I do apologize for not being around yesterDay. Even though I didn't have Internet access I still wish that I could have been around. I know how important it is to have people around and talking to make voting for someone much easier.

I'll have to see if I can clear my head a bit to make some more sense of all that has gone on.
No comment.

Quote:
I love when I lose my work. I was getting ready to make a post when it seems like I hit the wrong key and lost my work.

In short I think it's a good idea to check into Bom and Cab. If one of them thought that Inzil was on to them, it would make sense for them to kill him.

I also think that it might be a good idea to check into the first three people who posted.

[referring to Eruhen's post:]

To me this can come across as someone just trying to come across as innocent. Then again Eruhen could just be innocent. I am going to have to think some more about this.
First paragraph - ok. Second - Tum is repeating something that was mentioned and chewed upon by many others. Third - ...meh. Ok, I guess.

Quote:
I just got done looking at Cabbie's posts and there isn't a lot to go on. The only thing that there is to go on is his vote for Inzil.

Now I'm going to take a look at Bom's posts.
Ok....

#162 - looks at Bom's posts and decides that he looks more suspicious that McC based on Zil's behaviour.

#168 - votes for Bom

Day 3:

Quote:
I'm in agreement here. A lot has been going on. I like the idea of lynching Shasta toDay. This way we will know who the real Seer is. At this time I'm leaning towards Eomer as Seer and Nerwen as wolf.
Again, repeats what has been said before.

Quote:
This is why I think we should lynch Shasta toDay as well. We can the prove if Eomer is the real Seer.
And again, just nods her head.

Two irrelevant posts. Then votes Shasta. Then a vote tally.

Day 4

Quote:
I agree no debate necessary. Vote Nerwolf toDay. I won't be around much later toDay as I'll be pretty busy and won't be at home.

I'll be sure and come vote, and if given the chance I'll put in some effort to look for the third wolf.
I'm ok with this one. There wasn't much to do except for nod at the question of lynching Nerwen, so, yeah. Nothing to pick in.

Quote:
I'm posting this while I have time. I can vouch that Sally has been busy. I'm not convinced that she is a wolf, but I'm not convinced she isn't one either. I'm hoping to find time later today to go back through the thread and see who feels wolfish to me.

And one last thing...

++Nerwen
O-kaaaaay........ But again, only states opinion on Sally after others do, adding nothing new...

#389 - Thinks that Nerwen did a wolf-on-wolf on Eruhen. I must admit I don't quite follow the reasoning.

So, my conclusion? A bit too much "nodding". Could it be a wolf tryig to avoid suspicion? Or just an unlucky coincidence of comming here when everything has been said already? I don't know. I'll leave it at that for now, and see what I have for the others.