The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #201
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Time to come forwards...

Sorry to have mislead you a bit. I do have a wolf for you.

*tadaa!*

Realising last night that the Day had begun when I was just going to sleep, it came to me I could try to make the wolves feel more relaxed and thus possibly reveal something they wouldn't if they knew I had one of them caught.

Well, sadly there's little the trick has produced due to the slow posting toDay. If I'd have time to play this to the end of the Day and be there to reveal the lynch at the last moment I would have postponed this revelation. But today I really need to go to sleep in time so that is kind of blown up scenario.

So sorry to destroy the voting-record once again but then again we have a wolf on the menu!

++ Legate

Let's use the rest of the Day thinking what can we infer from this.

The first thing coming to mind is the accuracy by which Kitanna chose Legate (see the weakness of the reasons she gave). It is perfectly possible Kit is the other wolf-seer. I mean if Lommy and Legate are on the same pack then I'd say Kit is a noteworthy candidate at the other wolfseer - and Pitch might be aligned with Kit.

But if Lommy and Legate turn out being wolves of opposing packs... then I'd trust Kit a bit more. Although it's possible that Lommy dreamt of Legate on N1 (quite probable indeed if they were on opposing sides!!!) and now Kit tries to even out the situation between the two rivalling teams (as Lommy has informed the other two that Legate plays for the opposing wolf-team). Heh, that sounds actually more believable.

But we'll know about the teams only after Legate is lynched.

Legate, you can go to sleep now and need not stay up too late.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #202
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*dances, sings in a completely unintelligible fashion*

I know something you don't know....

Now isn't that disconcerting?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #203
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A short add-on: I see Pitch fell back from his suspicion on Legate a bit while I made my post. I'd still say that if L&L are on the same side it would be plausible Pitch and Kit are wolves from the other pack trying to get it done away with the other side. But if L&L are on the opposing sides... then Kit/Pitch would be on Lommy's side and try to get even with the other team... well, that is a possibility to be taken seriously as well.

Of course it is possible *reads: possible* both Kit and Pitch are just very sharp-eyed innocents able to spot Legate (two out of four hitting it the right way!!!) - or that one of them is.

I'd be amazed if they both were goodies...

EDIT: corrected a logic-mistake...

Last edited by Nogrod; 03-24-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #204
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Those of us able to stay awake will know something in 2½ hours I think. And that is not disconcerting...
Old 03-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #205
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Those of us able to stay awake will know something in 2½ hours I think. And that is not disconcerting...
Ah, but I still know something you don't....many things, in fact, but it's just rude to brag, don't you think?
Old 03-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #206
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
Sorry to have mislead you a bit. I do have a wolf for you.
I know everybody can say this with hindsight, but I had a hunch something like this might be coming...
And once again, Of course you would. And if you're indeed our Seer (as I assume you are), bloody well done.
++Legate
Back with my thoughts about Zil soonish.

EDIT: x-ed with 2 sally-revenants and 2 Nogs.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #207
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
but it's just rude to brag, don't you think?
Yeah. You're a rude person Sally. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I had a hunch something like this might be coming...
Heh, I was actually thinking was I being too obviously a cheat... Looks like I was. Maybe that's why the wolves have been careful not to post too much toDay? If yes, then I have played badly.

But I do think that if Kit actually is a wolf she would have acted differently if I had said I have a wolf... Well, who knows?
Old 03-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #208
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
But I do think we have better lynches toDay than you... if it helps.
Even before your dream I would have said I agree with this, but then I am a bit biased on that.

Quote:
So sorry to destroy the voting-record once again but then again we have a wolf on the menu!

++ Legate

Let's use the rest of the Day thinking what can we infer from this.

The first thing coming to mind is the accuracy by which Kitanna chose Legate (see the weakness of the reasons she gave). It is perfectly possible Kit is the other wolf-seer. I mean if Lommy and Legate are on the same pack then I'd say Kit is a noteworthy candidate at the other wolfseer - and Pitch might be aligned with Kit.

But if Lommy and Legate turn out being wolves of opposing packs... then I'd trust Kit a bit more. Although it's possible that Lommy dreamt of Legate on N1 (quite probable indeed if they were on opposing sides!!!) and now Kit tries to even out the situation between the two rivalling teams (as Lommy has informed the other two that Legate plays for the opposing wolf-team). Heh, that sounds actually more believable.

But we'll know about the teams only after Legate is lynched.
Something else we can perhaps glean from Legate's lynch is this: whether Nog is the innocent Seer or not. If you survive toNight, and Legate and Lommy were packmates, there is still a remote possibility you are the opposing Seer!wolf. If they weren't, you are entirely cleared in my mind. That may come in handy to know, as then all your words can be taken to have one cast or another.

At any rate:

++Legate
Old 03-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #209
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Nog: Why thank you! ^_^

I'm off to find cryptically helpful yet misleading Youtube clips to foist upon you all!
Old 03-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #210
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, well, that was horrible and utterly unexpected. One comes to check if the slow discussion has moved anywhere, and finds again something similar like yesterDay...

To be honest, I was thinking now about going to sleep, something like "if only I could go to sleep earlier today", but I did not mean it that way for certain. I don't know what were you thinking, Nogrod, but... well. There being some ten people in total, of whom five have already voted, and four for me, I don't expect much. I guess it does not make much sense to expect the village to turn around on this lynch. Well, I am going to cast my vote for the other person who has any votes apart from me, I guess that's the closest to saving myself as I can get. You are making this game's voting lists rather dull, Nog, do you know that?

++Izzy

Let me note by killing me, you are sealing the fate of the innocents even more than it was before. I will accept the fate, shut up and join yesterDay's victims in the mass grave. Means getting more sleep. Although it would have been fun to be here for a while yet. Whatever. Good luck to whoever deserves it, death to all false Nogrods.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #211
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I'd be amazed if they both were goodies...
Me too, now I realized how twisted her representation of Legate was. In fact, doing the maths and realizing there are only 5 non-wolves left (that is, 4 innocents + 1 neutral Anti-Lover)... let's see:
1 Seer
1 Ranger
1 Unicorn
1 semi-dead Lover (Shasta)
1 Anti-Lover

Assuming Nog to be the Seer, knowing Shasta to be the remaining Lover, and knowing (which you don't) myself not to be a wolf, that leaves two non-wolves. If I had to bet my last penny on who those two are, I'd say Boro and Izzy. There.

OK, now Zil. I don't really feel up to going through all his posts again, but his case against TEWie has all the marks of grasping for reasons to substantiate a 'suspicion' that was decided on beforehand. (Note that according to the maths and what I've said about my inclinations above, TEWie is likely to be a wolf nevertheless, but still.)

EDIT: x-ed with Nog, Zil, sally's ghost and Legate.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #212
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Dang. I missed interesting things while at work.

I would have possibly been suspicious of Legate a bit toDay, mainly because his reaction to Nogrod's reveal yesterDay was very similar to Lommy's reaction to it. Essentially 'no time, no time to deal with you right now'.

I said yesterDay that it felt like Lommy was trying to be nice to me, as an 'I won't vote you, you don't vote me' kind of thing.

Both packs going after Nerwen is just a bit strange.

As well as the attitude towards Nog's dreams in terms of the dreamed. Perhaps it is a timezone thing, and it it really late at such time, when the brain shuts down.. Meh don't know. But it just seems a 'meh' attitude towards it.

++Legate

X'd with Pitch.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:13 PM   #213
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
*dances, sings in a completely unintelligible fashion*

Now isn't that disconcerting?

Ha, well Sallycakes, I know what one thing is that you know that the others don't.

And I'm so so tempted to spill, cause I had this whole "why nobody should kill me" speech ready, but at this time seeing as I was not Nog's dream, to my disappointment, and seeing as I doubt the wolves will try to kill me toNight (it would be a waste of one of their kills anyway, since I'm not a threat to them) and they have Noggins to worry about anyway, I think I may shut up for toDay. Even though that whole thing, and other things I've said, should make it obvious.

*goes back to work*

Good night all!
Old 03-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #214
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
OK, now Zil. I don't really feel up to going through all his posts again, but his case against TEWie has all the marks of grasping for reasons to substantiate a 'suspicion' that was decided on beforehand. (Note that according to the maths and what I've said about my inclinations above, TEWie is likely to be a wolf nevertheless, but still.)
So you yourself say TEW is 'likely to be a wolf', yet you think my case on him flawed.
You know, Pitch, if Legate and Lommy do turn out to have been on the same side, I'll have to entertain the notion you and Nog are packmates. Not TEW though, since both of you surely wouldn't have been so careless as to defend TEW so openly.
Time will tell.

x'd with Wilwa
Old 03-24-2010, 05:30 PM   #215
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
If you survive toNight, and Legate and Lommy were packmates, there is still a remote possibility you are the opposing Seer!wolf.
I'd love to face that "remote possibility"! I'd stand for it right to the face!

But the wolves have no other choice but to kill me, both the teams need to go for it... but can they trust the other team to go for it as well? Wouldn't the other team just take advantage of your team and pick one of yours away to win while you spend your kill on the seer?

Rot with the prisoner's dilemma wolves!

Heh, rot with it... you guys have only bad choices; either letting the innocents to take the numbers or let the other team possibly get an edge on you.

Now I'd love a ranger who gambled last Night... that would be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legwolf
You are making this game's voting lists rather dull, Nog, do you know that?
Yeah, I know. And I already apologised for it. But two wolves on two Days is some comfort for that.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #216
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
Sting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf-warrior
AAAGH! We're in big trouble, no mistake about it. OK, anybody wanna confess? Anybody? *shrugs*

Classic 'Oh, dear, evil wolves are after us', a furry staple.
You have a point in that that would appear suspicious. Well, the appearance of suspicious doesn't always mean one is lupine. Erm, trust me?

Inzy comments about my recap:
Quote:
Could be seen as nothing more than an effort to appear helpful.
Wouldn't an innocent also try to appear to be helpful? Frankly, there wasn't much to go on.

In regards to my response to Izzy, well, I didn't realize it was just a joke.

About my edit statement, yes I was self-conscious about editing after I basically accused Nerwen of improper editing. I didn't want to be a hypocrite.

I obsessed over Sally's lover hints because I it was something to talk about.

Quote:
And the focus on Lommy's dream is counterproductive and time-wasting.
Point taken.

Quote:
Really, the likeliest reason is that the packs feared the Ranger, be it a Ranger!wolf or a the village Ranger. His theory has the feel of something that might have been previously discussed with someone else....
How about inside The Elf-warrior's own head?

Quote:
It just looks like trying too hard to look useful.
I tried to be useful.
I guess I failed.
Whoa! Another seer revelation.

++Legate
Old 03-24-2010, 05:44 PM   #217
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I've got something for you....

^_^
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #218
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Dull, yes, but a hell of a lot easier on me. I'll do better tomorrow....hopefully

++Legate
Old 03-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #219
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

You know, you are making some pretty major mistakes, people.

*rolls eyes*
Old 03-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #220
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
I've got something for you....

^_^
The voices of Charlie's 'friends' are highly disturbing.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #221
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
So you yourself say TEW is 'likely to be a wolf', yet you think my case on him flawed.
Yep. I my eyes, his likelihood of being a wolf is entirely based on maths and on who I think the two remaining innocents are, not on anything particularly wolvish in what he did or said, and it leaves open the possibility that I'm mistaken. I can think like that and still not like your case, can't I?
As you say, time will tell.

wilwa and sally - stop messing with my mind, please. Unless our Moddess has some surprises up her sleeve that she hasn't told us (which is quite possible, I admit) I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. And I've got to go to sleep now. "Kthanxbye."
Good night.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #222
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay here are my last points as I need to wake up in something like four hours...

After Legwolf is lynched toDay, then toMorrow there will probably be alive:

Kit
Pitchie
Zil
Wilwa
Boro
The Elf-warrior
Izzy

Of the seven four are wolves; probably 2-2 but possibly 3-1 - leaving three innocents.

My guts would say the three innocents are Izzy, EW and wilwa/Boro.

That's not the seer talking about things he knows. That's just what I feel for the people without a detailed analysis - which I sadly have no time to delve into.

That means I might be terribly wrong with anyone of them or many of them (can one err with many from three?).

I do suspect Kit a lot. Not knowing I knew Legate was a wolf she managed to pick him from everyone with weak reasoning (so she knew it some other way eg. she's from the competing wolf-team?) - and honestly: Legate played soo well! I'd say anyone claiming they caught Legate with his pants down just by reasoning are not honest - or then they are just magnificient ww-players, real clairvoyants.

Not knowing there was a known wolf to-be Pitch joined Kit's cause possibly in hopes to get a rival wolf done away with adding momentum to the cause?

If Inzil is a wolf I'd say he is in the same pack with Lommy. The reasons why he was in Lommy's goodie list just look odd and his case against EW looks a bit too opportunistic - in a situation where the seer has informed there is no known wolf, mind you!

That's one innocent's perspective right now. Not a known truth.

The alignments of the lynched wolves will tell a lot.

Good night and good Night!

Not so much hoping to see you toMorrow but crossing my fingers for you to deal with the baddies.

PS. Go back to your coffin Sally!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #223
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Wilwa: I love you. But I must say....Heh, heh, heh.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #224
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Nog: What coffin? I'm not quite dead yet. (SO too lazy to link that one. Come on!)

Nerwen: We could've been so good together. I'm just sayin'.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #225
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I'm not quite dead yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Dead:
Lottie (delicious dinner)
Hakon (minion)
Lommy (Ladybug Seer!wolf)
Nerwen (Hunter)
Sally (Lover)
Morsul (Ordo)
Erm... what was it you were saying?
Old 03-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #226
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

You know, I'm quite disappointed in the lack of Shasta antics toDay.

*runs off to plead with the Moddess for some cookies* Mwahahahaha.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #227
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

You just wish you were this cool.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 03-24-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #228
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
You just wish you were this cool.
Are you positive you aren't dead?
Old 03-24-2010, 06:59 PM   #229
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
I was wondering about that myself. No doubt it's part of a diabolical plan of the moddess to keep us utterly confused.

I'd ask for a vote count, but...

Deadline. Lovers, stop talking - forever. *dramatic music plays*

...or at least for the rest of the game.

All the rest of you, hush up.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #230
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
“Is a maid’s life thus as fleeting as a Hunter’s life?” Shasta moaned.

“Yes, dear,” Sally said. “Yes it is.”

“Hey, you’re dead,” Shasta said.

“Oh, I hadn’t noticed,” Sally said.

“You hadn’t noticed?” Legate asked, confused.

“Kill Legate,” Shasta ordered. “He interrupted our moment.”

“You already had a moment,” Legate said. “In the morning narration. You are so Night-killed…”

“Um,” Nog said, “I vote we kill Legate anyway.”

Legate facepalmed.

Shall we throw him off the cliff?” Elfie offered.

“No, that’s getting old,” Boro said. “Let’s throw him up the cliff!”

“How would that kill him?” Pitchie asked.

“Good point.”

“We could throw him horizontally, along the cliff,” Zil said.

“How do you throw someone horizontally?” Kit asked.

“That doesn’t even make sense,” Wilwa said.

“Diagonally?” Izzy offered. “No, that doesn’t make sense either.”

“What if we kill him without using the cliff or throwing him off anything?” Pitche said. The others considered this briefly.

“Nah,” Nog said. “I like the cliff.”

“So toss him off it?” Zil said.

“Yes,” Shasta said.

“I didn’t know you were paying attention,” Izzy said.

“I wasn’t,” Shasta said. “I was just agreeing with my beloved Sally that the time has come for me to die.”

“Parting is such sweet sorrow…” the wind said in a voice remarkably like Sally’s.

“That’s because it is my voice,” the wind said. “I’m dead, remember?”

Wait, you can read what I narrate? narrated Lottie.

“Just get on with the narration,” Legate ordered.

“My dear, Sally, we’re already parted,” Shasta told the wind. “My death will reunite us.”

“Oh, good. Well hurry up and die then.”

“Okay,” Shasta said, and jumped off the cliff. The villagers quickly pushed Legate after him. As Legate fell, his last words faded away:

“Aphids R Awxome!!”

~~~

Dead:
Lottie (Moddess of DOOM)
Hakon (co-mod)
Nerwen (Hunter)
Sally (Lover)
Morsul (Ordo)
Shasta (Lover)
Legate (Aphidian Ranger!wolf)

Living:
Kit
Pitchie
Zil
Wilwa
Boro
Nog
Elfie
Izzy
Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #231
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Nogrod skipped through a field of daisies while 'It's A Sunshine Day' played in the background.

"Why are you skipping?" Lommy asked.

"Why not?" Nog replied. "Why are you talking?"

"...magic," Lommy said.

"Oh, okay then," Nog said.

"So..."

"Yup."

"This is boring," Legate said.

"Why are you talking?"

"What reason did Lommy give?"

"Magic."

"I'll go with that."

"So who were your packmates?" Nog asked.

"We can't tell you that..." Lommy started.

"...but we will show you," Legate finished, grinning.

"Should I be worried?" Nog asked.

"Yes," the two dead wolves said together. Their packs filed in behind them, surrounding Nog.

"I take it I'm going to die," he said.

"Oh, yeah," Lommy and Legate said.

"Well, can we at least turn off the background music? It's so cheesy."

"Oh, fine," they said. "We thought it was a nice touch, though."

"We're getting bored," the four other wolves said. "Can we just kill him now?"

"Yeah, sure," Lommy and Legate said. "Have at 'im."

"Yay!" the wolves said, and piled into Nog.

~~~

Dead:
Little Lottie Moddie
Hakon (co-mod)
Nerwen (Hunter)
Sally (Lover/Official Botherer of the Living)
Morsul (Ordo)
Shasta (Lover)
Legate (Aphidian Ranger!wolf)
Nog (Seer)

Living:
Kit
Pitchie
Zil
Wilwa
Boro
Elfie
Izzy

~~~

The Day is starting fifteen minutes early and will end fifteen minutes early. Nightly pmers can continue pming until normal dl. And...go!

Last edited by Loslote; 03-26-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #232
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Silmaril

Our current situation: 4 wolves (1 each of seer, ranger, hunter, unicorn), 1 Ranger, 1 Anti-Lover, 1 Unicorn.

For the villagers to win they need to kill 4 wolves (and killing 1 will result in an extra innocent, which is cool). For either wolf packs to win they have to kill the other 2 wolves and 1 innocent and will probably want to make that innocent the Ranger since that person is a threat, while the Unicorn would be a useless kill, and the Anti-Lover is no threat (if anything a potential ally, depending on what situation can result in them winning).

Basically both sides can win with me being alive, and both sides have more people that are more important for them to get rid of. So there's no reason to kill me.

If you still don't know who I am, you haven't been paying attention.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #233
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

So it happened as Nog predicted. No more dreams from him, but at least it worked the way he said, and both packs used their kill on one person.
Seven left, four of them wolves. At least the odds favour a wolf being lynched toDay.
I think the submarines should get some scrutiny toDay, and not just the loud ones.

x/d with Wilwa- it's pretty obvious what you've been hinting at anyway.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #234
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Quote:
x/d with Wilwa- it's pretty obvious what you've been hinting at anyway.
It is?

*giggles*
Old 03-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #235
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I think I know who the wolves are. I'm guessing Inzy, Pitchwife, Kitanna and Boromir. Anybody want to confess? I won't have much time to read and post in the rest of toDAY, what with work and a school event coming up. Inzy, I'm not gonna be nice to you just because you've accused me. This is war! Nogrod said you seem opportunistic, and I'm inclined to agree. And the math is against you. I know its also against me, but I know who I am.

I suspect Legate's packmates posted after him. I suspect people have a tendency not to look as carefully at the person who says so many wolves must have posted before me. He talked about how at least one or three wolves had posted by various points. Would he have drawn the spotlight on his packmates like that?

Pitchwife is probably not Legate's packmate with all their fighting. So, I speculate that Inzy and Pitchwife are from team Ladybug and Kitanna and Boromir are from Team Aphid. Now I could be be off base, but these are my opinions. I'm just gonna go ahead and vote. I'll be back in a bit.

++Inziladun
Old 03-26-2010, 01:13 AM   #236
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Palantir-Green

Legate and numbers on DAY 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate Post #27
By the way: just by mere numbers, AT LEAST THREE of the people who have posted this far MUST BE Wolves. From Morsul's post earlier on (Morsul's included), there must be at least one Wolf among the people posting. When one sees it like this it's actually quite scary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "" #80
Okay, whatever, it was not the point... just sort of that if I were to choose some Wolves from the first posters based on anything (knowing that there HAD TO be - by mere numerical count - at least one Wolf among the people who posted before me), you two could as well be it.
He was talking about Sally and me, in case you're wondering. Another thing. The fighting I mentioned was so bad Legate voted for Pitchwife. If I had to guess which one of my above wolf picks is wrong, I'd say Kitanna because Legate and Lommy were in separate packs. That's enough for the night. Bye.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #237
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Good night, Elfie
Good night, Elfie
Good night, Elfie
They're going to kill you now
Old 03-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #238
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Heh. *snuggles my lovely little minions*
Old 03-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #239
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Silmaril

Sallycakes, I would much appreciate it if you could stay dead please. But maybe send my Shasta back, if you're gone for good I would be willing to forgive him, as long as he's cool with me locking him in the basement.

*is frightened by Lottie's icon and refuses to be snuggled*

So. As I said before each wolf pack has to correctly kill 3 people (and not die) in order to win. You 2 villagers have to correctly kill 4 people (one of which will result in another one of you) and probably want to avoid getting killed, or atleast the Ranger does; if Unicorn dies than there's another innocent, so you're no further behind.

So basically we have 3 teams of 2 all going against each other. And me.

Tha makes me the wild card that no one can afford to kill. How fun is that?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #240
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf-warrior View Post
I think I know who the wolves are. I'm guessing Inzy, Pitchwife, Kitanna and Boromir. Anybody want to confess? I won't have much time to read and post in the rest of toDAY, what with work and a school event coming up. Inzy, I'm not gonna be nice to you just because you've accused me. This is war! Nogrod said you seem opportunistic, and I'm inclined to agree. And the math is against you. I know its also against me, but I know who I am.
The post in which I 'accused' you was actually meant to be one of several similar recap-and commentaries that would look at others as well. I ran out of time, but it was interesting to see the reactions.
Your response yesterDay actually had me thinking I should turn my attention away from you toDay, as your tone appeared as if it could be that of a genuine innocent. You didn't have the aggressive tone you show now.
It does appear that you largely parrot what Nog said, about me and the identities of the remaining wolves. You also take pains to say you agree with Nog, the known innocent, when Pitch also criticised my 'case' against you, and did so before Nog.

Quote:
I suspect Legate's packmates posted after him. I suspect people have a tendency not to look as carefully at the person who says so many wolves must have posted before me. He talked about how at least one or three wolves had posted by various points. Would he have drawn the spotlight on his packmates like that?
What quote by Legate are you referring to?

Quote:
Pitchwife is probably not Legate's packmate with all their fighting. So, I speculate that Inzy and Pitchwife are from team Ladybug and Kitanna and Boromir are from Team Aphid. Now I could be be off base, but these are my opinions. I'm just gonna go ahead and vote. I'll be back in a bit.
So you think Kit is Legate's packmate, despite the fact that she voted for him before Nog revealed his dream?