The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2020, 04:31 PM   #2281
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I'd be also up for playing. I can also mod, if nobody else felt up to it.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 07:29 PM   #2282
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I think at this point it's easier to say when am I not up for playing. I should probably be signed up by default.

I hesitate to mod because of my mild technological incompetence which has hindered past PTs that I tried to run. However, I can also give it another shot and do my share of modding if everyone wants to play.
Old 05-19-2020, 05:36 AM   #2283
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Argh! With all the werewolf madness I missed the reveal!

Seriously, Lommy, what was with that opening sentence?! Also I have to admit, because both you and Legate have mentioned it, I traced that horse!

I think Nog's warrior rodent is brilliant but poor Shadowfax. From a king among horses to, well, a rat.

It took me so many reads of G55's sentence to understand why Form's picture had a ruler in it ...

Lommy I adore your picture but you definitely started a nudity trend - this is meant to be a family friendly forum!

Greenie I am deeply concerned about what has happened to you over lockdown. Any other odd scenes around your house you'd like to share?

Overall a great Paper Telephone! Thank you for modding, Lommy, and I would absolutely be up for another round.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:26 AM   #2284
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I am always up for another round of drawing strange pictures!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:37 AM   #2285
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Greenie I am deeply concerned about what has happened to you over lockdown. Any other odd scenes around your house you'd like to share?
You'll have to wait until the next round! (I'm definitely in for another one, whoever is modding!) Seriously though, I saw that sentence and went, a horse and a naked hobbit, no way am I going to be able to draw that.

There were some really impressive pieces this time, especially Lommy, Pitchwife and Baranduin's gorgeous pictures. Legate's long-suffering David and Rune's armed to the teeth -pun also caused giggles.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 09:46 PM   #2286
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I missed out on the last round, but I'd be interested in signing up if another round starts up again soon.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:17 AM   #2287
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I am quickly counting 10 potential players for another round which is already a respectable number.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:04 AM   #2288
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Paper telephone signups? Me! Me!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 01:08 PM   #2289
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
All right-y, so is there anybody who would like to mod? If not, I can take it upon myself.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-23-2020, 11:18 PM   #2290
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

I didn't actually take a look at the finished game until now, even though Brandy told me it was done ages ago. What a great round!

Also, you can't blame any nudity on me! I was only describing the picture!

Legate, I think you're modding this one. I would volunteer, but I am rather a luddite these days, and there's no way I'd be able to do all the stuff required to get pictures on the Downs.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:38 AM   #2291
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Silmaril

Very well! So, thus far, we have:

Lommy
Rune
Nogrod
G55
Kath
Hui
Greenie
Brinn
Rikae

TGEW, should I read your post as a sign-up as well?

Did I overlook anyone?

And Eönwë mentioned just before the last PT that he missed the sign-up - are you up for this one?

Otherwise, we already have a respectable number, so we could start this up soon. But I am certainly open for sign-ups (and we can take new people in even after it's started, provided it isn't too far). We'll be doing doubles, obviously...
Old 05-24-2020, 06:46 AM   #2292
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Thanks for taking up the job, Legate!
Old 05-24-2020, 01:17 PM   #2293
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And Eönwë mentioned just before the last PT that he missed the sign-up - are you up for this one?
I'm in!
Old 05-24-2020, 02:31 PM   #2294
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'll play too!
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 10:48 PM   #2295
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Do I have to say it? I'm in.
Old 05-25-2020, 05:23 AM   #2296
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

White Tree

All right, I randomised the list of so-far-confirmed sign-ups and the situation looks like this:

Legate- write
Brinn - draw
Rune - write
Eönwë - draw
Rikae - write
Pitch - draw
G55 - write
Kath - draw
Greenie - write
Hui - draw
Lommy - write
BG - draw
Nogrod - write
TGEW - draw

Brinn - write
Rune - draw
Eönwë - write
Rikae - draw
Pitch - write
G55 - draw
Kath - write
Greenie - draw
Hui - write
Lommy - draw
BG - write
Nogrod - draw
TGEW-write

If nobody has any last-minute remarks or objections to their order in the line-up, I will come up with a sentence and then we can slowly start.

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 07-23-2020 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-26-2020, 05:05 AM   #2297
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

...aaand we are going! Modifications to the list are still accepted, as long as we aren't past halfway through
Old 06-01-2020, 07:41 PM   #2298
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

I don't look at the Downs for a week and I miss Paper Telephone. I was volunteering to play, but as it's been a few days, I don't know if I'm too late now.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:15 AM   #2299
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
I don't look at the Downs for a week and I miss Paper Telephone. I was volunteering to play, but as it's been a few days, I don't know if I'm too late now.
Nope, you're just at the right time and spot - I will fill you in. Splendid! Now we have a balanced complement

And for the record, we're soon one-quarter through...
Old 06-16-2020, 01:08 AM   #2300
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

We have passed the halfway mark, everyone!

And I would like to remark that this... uh... got out of hand already a long time ago. So far, well done, everybody - though I am not sure if also as far as my sanity is concerned
Old 06-16-2020, 07:16 AM   #2301
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:

And I would like to remark that this... uh... got out of hand already a long time ago. So far, well done, everybody - though I am not sure if also as far as my sanity is concerned
Hurray! I can't wait to see where it got to. This PT is promising absolute craziness and hilarity.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:19 AM   #2302
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:

Looking forward to my drawing turn!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 03:39 PM   #2303
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I am so excited for this. I can't wait to see what happened to it.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:57 PM   #2304
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I am so excited for this. I can't wait to see what happened to it.
Yes, we are almost there. To be sure, all manners of things have happened to it
Old 07-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #2305
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Very excited to see how this one ends up!
Old 07-23-2020, 10:00 AM   #2306
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
It took a little, but we are in the finish now. Final lap now. I daresay you can expect the results very soon! Stay tuned! Get ready!

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 07-23-2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old 07-23-2020, 02:33 PM   #2307
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I have been checking in a few times a day lately, just to see if the final result had been posted.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #2308
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Darn it! I get excited every time I see a new post here, and every time am disappointed. But it's soooo close.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:48 AM   #2309
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Paper Telephone - Part 1

And this time, it is here!

So, my fellow 'Downers, I present to you The Madness of Summer 2020 Paper Telephone.

It all began with an unassuming sentence, uttered once in the mists of time...

Quote:
"Now it is time to drink the cup of farewell," she said. "Drink, Lord of the Galadhrim!"
The sentence got overheard by Brinniel, a promising artist-in-the-making, who depicted it thusly:

Little could she imagine the veritable Pandora's box this image would open. Already when Rune saw the art, he concluded:

Quote:
After having dabbled in Silmaril and ring making, the latest elvish fad had become event-specific drinking vessels.
This was nothing to Eönwë, who promptly created his own rendition of such historical account:

It soon became clear that Rikae did not share the same view of events; observing the painting, they stated:

Quote:
Goat-Legolas states the obvious to a case of party trophies.
The historical revisionism did not end there, however, as evidenced by the art of Pitchwife:

Old 07-24-2020, 02:49 AM   #2310
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Paper Telephone - Part 2

The imagery shocked Galadriel55 so much that the only thing she could recall was this ancient wisdom:

Quote:
As any kid knows, if you cannot effectively shield yourself from tautology, you will tumble horns over hooves into socialism.
Faced with such a highbrow statement, Kath decided that the best course of action was to transform it into a more understandable form:

Not everyone's view of things is the same. For instance, this made Greenie think of the following:

Quote:
In a new story from C. S. Lewis, Mr Tumnus decides to join a civil rights protest.
Upon hearing this piece of news, Huinesoron decided that it was not too late to build a career as a children's books illustrator, and procured the following masterpiece:

Why said career did not really continue well is reflected by Lommy's interpretation of the scenery:

Quote:
When the Halls of Mandos froze over, diabolical Lobelia Sackville-Baggins was ready.
Blind Guardian knew just what to do, and decided to capture the moment as seen here:

Old 07-24-2020, 02:49 AM   #2311
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Paper Telephone - Part 3

The local construction expert, Nogrod, immediately made his own evaluation of what trespassed here:

Quote:
The gates of Moria flipped when seeing Lobelia Sackville-Baggins trying to enter the mines with Bilbo's silverware.
TheGreatElvenWarrior was baffled upon hearing the request to portray such an unlikely configuration, nonetheless, it was necessary to try:

It was up to Brinniel again. She braced herself, looked at the image first with one eye, then with both, and then stuttered out the following sentence:

Quote:
The hobbit was relieved she brought along her spoons as she followed the path of the crack to the entrance of Moria in the Upside Down.
Rune was not sure whether it was her or his senses that were leaving, but if these were to be the last moments of his sanity, he would spend them drawing:

The canvas was passed on to Eönwë, who made sure to record his interpretation of the event for posterity:

Quote:
Frodo returns from Moria with gifts for the Sackville-Bagginses.
Rikae thought this was the perfect story for their tabloid newspaper, and went even so far to provide a catchy image for it:

Old 07-24-2020, 02:50 AM   #2312
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Paper Telephone - Part 4

Pitchwife folded the newspaper, looked at his dogs, shook his head and commented:

Quote:
Even disguised in a yellow jacket, Frodo couldn't deny his kinship with Lobelia.
Galadriel55, who had been just cutting grass near the window and absolutely not dropping any eaves, procured her art supplies and made the following caricature:

Kath found the image stacked amidst a pile of school papers she had been checking. She turned it over, and on the blank side, she scribbled:

Quote:
Having already stolen the One Ring and Tom Bombadil's jacket, Bilbo started to formulate a plan for stealing his spoons back from Lobelia Sackville Baggins.
Greenie, who had been cleaning the leftover papers, decided to expand on the idea by providing the following drawing:

Huinesoron, having been in such a situation before, remained unfazed, and with scholarly dignity, typed the following:

Quote:
Mrs Lily Cotton's raid on Lobelia's purloined spoons is widely regarded as the first act of the Hobbit Civil War (Afterlithe - Winterfilth, 1386).
When Lommy saw the encyclopaedia article thus created, her artistic spirit forced her to make a fitting picture to accompany it:

Old 07-24-2020, 02:51 AM   #2313
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Paper Telehone - Part 5

Blind Guardian was not quite so blind to ignore it, and concluded:

Quote:
While visiting an art museum, two generations of Hobbits contemplate the role their spoons played in the creation of a Picasso piece.
Which, in turn, was something Nogrod could not resist to state his opinion on in the form of art:

And when this work of art reached TheGreatElvenWarrior, it was the basis for this final description:

Quote:
The Great Artist explains to his apprentice how he took the hobbit spoons to make his masterpieces.

That's it! Here we are. Thank you all so very much for participating, it was a round with certainly many very interesting elements and twists and turns, and some amazing high-quality art as well as many creative sentences. It has been a lot of fun for me and I certainly hope it was for you as well.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:55 AM   #2314
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yesssss!

I really like Brinniel's opening picture - there's something about the style that really appeals to me. Rikae's humour of 'states the obvious' led perfectly into Pitch's reference-packed image, which in turn gave G55 the perfect opening.

And that's where Mr. Tumnus came from! I did wonder. ^_^ I did also suspect that the umbrella might transform Tumnus into Lobelia, so I'm pleased to know I got that right.

The Gates of Moria proved surprisingly persistant... I like Rune's hobbit, it charms me. And I'm wildly amused by the fact that Eonwe led us away from the spoons, only for Rikae to bring them straight back.

The Amazing Transforming Jacket (which Greenie's lovely picture had me convinced was Lily's dressing-gown!) led to Lommy's inspired interpretation of my ramblings, and so enabled Nogrod to transform our protagonist one last time. I love the fact that the last two pictures, plus the inset in Nogrod's, all share the same layout.

That was heaps of fun! I would apologise for dragging Lobelia into thing, but I'm not gonna. ^_^

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:13 AM   #2315
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
1420!

It's funny how some things just seem to refuse to disappear from the story - like Lobelia & the spoons this time.

It was quite a hilarious round, but I would still like to celebrate the early exchange where Rikae's "stating the obvious" and "party trophies" turned into tautologies & socialism - and to Mr. Tumnus! I was literally laughing out loud sitting alone at my laptop.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:19 AM   #2316
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
*is dumbstruck with awe*
Old 07-24-2020, 09:17 AM   #2317
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

The goat was Legolas? The GOAT was flipping LEGOLAS?! o.0

I need a moment.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:05 AM   #2318
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

I think I may need to explain that. You see, that goat was driving me absolutely bonkers for weeks. I really wanted to know what in Udun was going on in that picture. Hilariously, I even got the taking the hobbits to Isengard reference - just didn't know what to do with it in context, and was this close to responding with "boil it, mash it, stick it in a stew". So I spent lots of time gazing open-mouthed upon Pitchie's beautiful work of art, wondering what in the name of sanity could have happened in the first quarter (!) of the PT.

...Turns out, a lot.

I can't believe that simple, bland, innocent sentence was the mother of all madness. And every picture and sentence were evolving things one step further at a rapid pace. And then we finally reached the "constant" element (the state of equilibrium?) with Lobelia's spoons. It amused me to see how many stories and interpretations could still focus on those spoons! It took me 2 reads to understand how Bilbo in Bombadil's jacket became Lily Cotton - but it's brilliant! And the final sentence, which is very suitably meta: how the artists used Lobelia's spoons for their masterpieces, huh?

Favourite sentences: Rune's very first sentence, which was an inspired an elaborate interpretation. Lommy's frozen Halls of Mandos and diabolical Lobelia. Kath's, which reveals Bilbo's career as a burglar to be much more extensive than he would have us believe.

Favourite drawings: Pitchwife's goat picture, which drove me crazy but is a wonderful art piece (and of course is perfectly logical now with the preceding steps in sight). Likewise, Hui's picture can easily go on a book cover. TGEW's, which was a fabulous literal interpretation. Rikae's, which made me laugh. Greenie's sour-faced Lobelia. Lommy's creative depiction of a civil war.

That was an excellent round! I agree with Nog that the early rapid evolution was absolutely hilarious - but likewise all the different takes on Lobelia and her spoons. And I can finally have peace now and stop wondering how that goat wandered into the story and casually shield-coasted into a box of trophies...
Old 07-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #2319
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

What a fun game! I'm up for modding next round if anyone is interested in playing.

Like Galadriel55, I loved Rune's first sentence. I thought that Brin's interpretation of the starting quote was really lovely and succinct and Rune made it (unintentionally) hilarious right at the beginning of the game. Eönwë's picture was really hilarious. I loved all the very specific events on each dish.

Pitch's picture was strange and fun. I had to read over the sentence carefully again when I saw it because goat-Legolas really threw me off my guard. Kath's picture and Greenie's sentence were a good combo, it was fun to see Mr. Tumnus come into the craziness. Huinesoron's picture was absolutely gorgeous, and I love how his picture of Mr. Tumnus, someone known for his umbrella, brought us back to Lobelia Sackville-Baggins, someone else also known for her umbrella. It seems that everybody loves Lobelia, she keeps making appearances during our games, and I really love it!

Rikae's picture made Baranduin and me laugh out loud. I thought it was really funny how Frodo's expression in G55's pic looks so anxious and uncomfortable, it really captures a mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
And the final sentence, which is very suitably meta: how the artists used Lobelia's spoons for their masterpieces, huh?
Hey, it was the final sentence, I figured I could be ambiguous. And also, I'm sure I don't know what you mean about my sentence being "suitably meta". I play it straight here!
Old 07-25-2020, 01:29 PM   #2320
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Random, but hopefully chronological thoughts:

First of all I think Brinn did a good job getting us started, an innocent sentence perhaps, but not easy to convert into a drawing (in my opinion).

Also who would have thought that Rikae writing "Goat-Legolas", could result in such lovely imagery. Once again I am i awe of Pitch's drawing (nice take on party trophy)

I am glad that this game contained the sentence of G55, but I am so happy that I didn't have to draw it.

When I had to draw I was so confused by "the upside down", and I am happy to see that I was not alone in being confused by this element.

Having already praised his drawing things might get to his head, but I also like the sentence that Pitch came up with.

The facial expression that Greenie managed to get on Lobelia is priceless, and will haunt me whenever I pass Lobeliavej on my way to the bus.

When Lommy decided to incorporate Guernica as a symbol of a hobbit civil war my head exploded, and the rest of me disintegrated when Nogrod decided to Brigitte Bardot into the mix.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote