The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #2121
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday FeRaL sHaDoW!
Old 04-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #2122
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy birthday FeRaL and belated* very happy birthday Boro!

*(thanks to nameless things that gnaw at the posts of the Downs)
Old 04-28-2011, 05:18 AM   #2123
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday Abercombie, 6th Wizard, and Kitanna!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #2124
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Happy Birthday Tuor!
Old 05-02-2011, 05:16 AM   #2125
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Tuor!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:18 PM   #2126
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy birthday, Tuor in, of, at and from Gondolin!
Old 05-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #2127
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Belated congrats to Kit and Tuor.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #2128
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Happy crazy birthday, sally! (And also belated congrats to Kit!)
Old 05-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #2129
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Happy birthday, Sally! (Also Kit, Tuor, Boro, and anyone else I've missed!)
Old 05-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #2130
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Sally!

I remember congratulating you already, but it looks like my post has been tolen by some vile unnamed thing.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:20 AM   #2131
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Bethberry! All the best to you! I hope you have a terrific day!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:29 AM   #2132
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Seconded Happy Birthday to Bêthberry!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #2133
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Thirded! Happy birthday, Bêthberry!
Old 05-19-2011, 04:02 PM   #2134
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Oi, according to my timezone I'm two minutez late - but happy birthday Bethberry anyway!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #2135
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Thank you, Downers! The fun thing about having friends in time zones around the world is you get to party longer!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #2136
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
"Wishing you a very delightful day after, Bethberry!" blurts the shamefaced straggler to the party.
Hilde Bracegirdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #2137
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
It was, thank you, Hilde. I spent a good part of it in the garden, planting and replanting and tonight I can very well feel the effects of my efforts.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:00 AM   #2138
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Mister Underhill has been trapped in the Barrow!
Belated Birthday Greetings, Bb! The years keep rolling right on by, don't they? I hope you had a good one, and more importantly I wish you many more to come, old friend.
Mister Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:32 AM   #2139
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy Birthday, Esty!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #2140
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Happy birthday, Lady Telcontar!
Old 05-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #2141
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Have a very happy birthday, Esty!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:57 PM   #2142
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Happy birthday, Esty and Bêthberry!
Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #2143
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Late, as usual, but I wish the very happiest of birthdays to Estelyn and Bethberry, two of the most knowledgable and ubiquitous driving forces on the Downs -- it is my pleasure to know you both! Many happy returns of the day!
Old 06-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #2144
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a lovely day - it's great to have friends, both in RL and online.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #2145
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Mister Underhill has been trapped in the Barrow!
Argh -- belated again! But nevertheless, very sincere wishes for a very Happy Birthday! Maybe with the time zone differences and the date line and such it all works out somehow. I miss seeing you around, Miss Esty!
Mister Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:55 AM   #2146
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thanks, Mr U! I have been rather dormant due to RL, including Tolkien event involvement. However, I'm quite sure the Hobbit filming will bring out my active discussive side in the coming months and years...

Speaking of which, I miss seeing you around here too!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #2147
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Esty knows she doesn't need my greetings here, as she had more than enough from me from other sources!

And a belated thank you to Mister U for his greeting, and to Nerwen and Thenamir also. I'll be needing more than two hands soon to count the years I've known some of you online here at the Downs.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #2148
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday to Sardy!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #2149
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Sardy!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #2150
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy birthday to Garen LiLorian.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:14 AM   #2151
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Radagastly!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #2152
radagastly
Shade of Carn Dûm

radagastly is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Originally posted by Gal55:
Thank you so much! I mostly haunt here only, lately, rather than post, but I have noted your insightful input on many of the "Books" threads, and appreciate your input. You're just one of the many reasons the 'Downs is the best Tolkien discussion on the 'Net.

Thank you again!
Old 06-20-2011, 06:49 AM   #2153
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Happy Birthday to Cailin and the Pan Man..

Old 06-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #2154
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to SPM and Cailin!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:10 AM   #2155
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday, Saucy and Cailin! Best wishes to both of you!

Funny how your ages add up to 70...
Old 06-20-2011, 07:24 AM   #2156
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Yes a very happy birthday to SpM and Cailin!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:29 AM   #2157
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

That sort of smart comment is one of the reasons I don't broadcast my age ...Miss Galadriel

Last edited by Mithalwen; 06-20-2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #2158
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Happy birthday, Cailin and SPM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
That sort of smart comment is one of the reasons I don't broadcast my age ...Miss Galadriel
Then I'm not going to speculate what you and I might add up to. But, you know - women, wine and cheese...
Old 06-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #2159
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Well I am counting my years dead against the ones alive so I remain the same age...but that is a nice thing to say Pitch....

Old 06-20-2011, 10:59 AM   #2160
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Best wishes to Saucepan Birthday Man and Cailin!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote