The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-04-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Tol-in-Gaurhoth XVI: No man is an Island

Greetings 'Downers, and welcome to the 16th Werewolf Game played on this illustious forum. I am your Moderator, and I hope you will enjoy your viewing and playing. In a moment, I shall post the rules to this thread, but I wish to announce for the player's benefit, that I have decided to take the cautious later start. We shall therefore be starting at 5:00 pm EST (10:00 pm GMT) on Monday, January 9th, with Day 1 of the game. Night 1, when I receive the Seer's first pick, and shall myself die, shall take place from when I send you your roles until the beginning of Day 1.

Until the start of the game, you may use this thread for any queries you may have concerning the game. I have changed the definition of the Seer for this game, changed the day-by-day restrictions concerning the Ranger, and I have created a new character for the Village side.

~Michael A. Joosten - WW XVI Moderator~
Old 01-04-2006, 09:39 PM   #2
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
With Grateful Thanks to the Phantom and the Copy Button

ROLES:

Werewolf- There are three Werewolves in this village. Their goal is to reduce the population of the village until it is even with the number of wolves left in the village.

Seer- There is one Seer, and his goal is to help find Wolves with his nightly dreams.

Ranger- There is one Ranger, and his job is to protect the Villagers from the Werewolves at night.

Hunter- There is one Hunter, and his duty is to take a Wolf with him to the grave when he meets his fate.

Apprentice- There is one apprentice, and his duty is to replace the first Seer, Ranger, or Hunter to die.

Cursed Villager- There is one Cursed Villager, but he does not know he is cursed, and so behaves like an Innocent Villager, unless the Wolves choose to kill him during the night, in which case he joins the Wolf team.

Cobbler- There is one Cobbler. The Cobbler is actually one of the enemy, sent to distract and confuse the Villagers while the Wolves hunt or try to remain hidden.

Innocent Villager- There are 10 Innocent Villagers, and their job is to lynch Werewolves during the day.

RULES FOR ROLES

Werewolf- Each night the Werewolves must select someone to kill and PM the name to me, the Moderator. When someone is killed, his death and role are announced to the village the next morning (except for the Cursed Villager, if he is "killed" he becomes a Wolf and so no one dies that night). The Wolves can PM amongst themselves during the Night cycles, to discuss strategy.

Seer- Each Night the Seer must select a dead villager to dream about- and PM the name to me. The Moderator, me, then PMs the dead villager he has chosen, to ask that person to reveal what they know or guess about the role of whoever the Seer chose. The person being PMed must tell the truth, insofar as they know it. If they do not, they must clearly use the word “guess” in their reply. The reply of the person PMed will be sent back to me, and I will send it to the Seer. The Seer cannot pick the same person two nights in a row, and may only pick the Moderator on the first and second nights: the one when he is the only one dead, and the one when it is him (me) and one other.

Ranger- Each night the Ranger must select someone to protect from the Wolves and PM the name to me. If he picks the same person that the Wolves pick for their kill, that person survives the night. If he protects the Cursed, the Cursed cannot be turned into a Wolf that night. The Ranger cannot protect himself, and he may only protect the same person two nights in a row- no more.

Hunter- The Hunter can, at any time, PM me with the name of a person he believes to be a Wolf. The Hunter can change his pick at any time. If the Hunter is lynched during the day or killed at night, the most recent person he PMed to me will die with him. The Hunter can never choose to kill no one.

Apprentice- The Apprentice is an ordinary villager until the death of one of the three Gifteds: Seer, Ranger, Hunter. When one of these dies, the Apprentice will replace that person, and assume the role they had, be it Seer, Ranger, or Hunter. If more than one Gifted should die at the same time, the Apprentice may choose, via PM to me, which role he would like to assume.

Cursed Villager- The Cursed Villager is exactly like an Innocent Villager, except if the Wolves target him at night he doesn't die, but instead joins the Werewolf team, and becomes a fully functional Werewolf.

Cobbler- The Cobbler appears as an Innocent Villager to the Seer, and has all the same powers or lack thereof, of any of the Villagers. His goal is to assist the Werewolf team.

VOTING RULES

During the day, every member of the village must form theories about who is a wolf based on accusations, defenses, voting record, and seer hints and then vote to lynch someone.

At the end of the day, whoever has the most votes against him is lynched, and his identity is made known (unless he is the Cursed Villager- the Cursed will appear to be an Innocent Villager, unless of course he has been turned into a Wolf).

Votes are cast like this-
++ Formendacil

If cast otherwise, I cannot guarantee that I shall see them, and be able to count them.

Votes cannot be taken back.

In the event of a tie, the first person to achieve the winning number of votes will be executed.

Each day, I expect EVERYONE to VOTE, and also to POST.
Failure to post at least once a day could result in death, depending on the mood of me, the Moderator.

Failure to Vote for two days running will result in death, regardless of the Moderator’s mood.

ABOUT THE NARRATION

Since I am the moderator, I will be narrating the results of each Night and Day. My narration DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING!! In my little stories, villagers will be named and they will say and do things, but what they say and do is NOT meant to be used as EVIDENCE!! It is purely entertainment.

Also, during the course of this game, I would appreciate it if you would all acknowledge the fact that I am a working bum, though I have more free time than most, and so I will not be able to respond IMMEDIATELY to all queries.

Also be aware that, because of the different nature of the Seer’s Role, you are expected, dead or alive, to be available until the end of the game. If this is not possible, you should perhaps consider pulling out. If something comes up, PM me and I will be lenient- and fill in on your behalf (but Seer, do not expect the truth out of me). For this reason the Seer is to PM me with his nightly request of the players.

I am looking forward to a well-played game. You will all receive your roles Friday or Saturday.

The players-

Meneltarmacil - Creepy Guy on the Edge of Town
Cailin - Noble Kleptomaniac
Azaelia - Town Drunk
Farael - Worm Hunter
TGWBS - Hat Maker
Garin - Horse Loaner
Kath - Gongfarmer
Rune - Misplaced Hobbit Peace Activist
Valier - Brewmaster
Gil-Galad - Shrubber
Alcarillo - Moneylender
Lhunardawen - Potion-Pizza Person
Gurthang - Rancher
Amanaduial - Northman Forest and Mountain Guide
Naria - Store Proprietor
Nilpaurion Felagund - Suspicious Carnivore
Kuruharan - Dwarven Alcohol and Weapons Merchant
Eluchil - Mild-Mannered Innkeeper
Malkatoj - Professor of Philosophy

If I don't get an occupation from you by the time I begin sending out PMs, I will assign you one.

If you have already stated your preference, then don't worry, I will put it next to your name later.

Wolves, Seer, Ranger, and Hunter- I want your nightly picks ONE HOUR BEFORE THE DEADLINE AT THE LATEST. That means I need them by 4:00 PM EST. If your pick is late, I can promise you nothing save what whim dictates.

EDIT: The Apprentice will not know who he is until the death of the First Gifted. If the Apprentice dies before any of the Gifteds, his role will be revealed to the village at that time.

Last edited by Formendacil; 01-09-2006 at 12:27 PM.
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil

Until the start of the game, you may use this thread for any queries you may have concerning the game.
I shall do just that.

First, about the Seer. Is the Seer dreaming of a dead villager? Or does the Seer 'dream' of a dead villager who then tells him about a live villager? Or tells of all the live villagers? Or just gives his best guess about all of them?

I'm pretty confused about that...

Also, when the Apprentice becomes a gifted, is he told everything the gifted did? For instance, Seer's past dreams or Ranger's picks, which could be very useful if the Ranger had been successful.

Finally, if the Ranger protects someone two nights in a row, does that mean that he cannot protect them again? Does he have to wait one night to protect again, or two? Does this mean he could protect one person two thirds of the entire game? (two nights on, one off, two on, one off, etc.)

And finally, if the Apprentice is voted to lynch, does someone yell "You're Fired!".
Old 01-05-2006, 01:06 PM   #4
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

For the record I have sent a PM to our moderator re: the seer. I am unclear as to what the seer is supposed to accomplish by asking advice from someone who was unlucky enough to get killed. This seems to diminish the importance of the seer. Chances are I am am misunderstanding the whole thing. Formendacil you need not pm me if you can address the matter on this thread.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"

Last edited by Garin; 01-05-2006 at 01:10 PM.
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:31 PM   #5
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Okay, allow me to clarify the new role of the Seer, as it will be used in this game.

Normally, when the Seer dreams, the Seer gets a vision from the Moderator, correct? They ask the Moderator about the true nature of any villager and get a true answer.

However, in this game, when the Seer dreams, they will still send a Private Message to the Moderator, and they will still ask about the true nature of ANY villager they want, but the person they are asking will only have their own, pre-death information to go on.

During Night 1, before Day 1, the Seer can only ask the Moderator about someone, because the Moderator is the only person dead. Obviously, unless they ask about the Cobbler or Cursed, they will get a true answer.

During Night 2, the Seer may again ask the Moderator about someone, if they wish, or, alternatively, they may ask the person lynched on Day 1 what they know/guess about so-and-so. The Seer, if he's wise, will probably pick the Moderator to ask, since this is the last time he can do so... but supposing that a Wolf is lynched on Day 1? Well, the Seer could ask the dead wolf about... SPM (not that he's playing). If SPM is a wolf, the dead wolf has to reveal it. If SPM is not a Wolf, the dead wolf has to say that "I do not know. I guess him to be a _______."

Now, obviously this weakens the Seer's role to a certain extent. Which is why I am allowing the Ranger to guard the same person for two nights in a row: to reset the balance of power.

Similarly, the Apprentice was a role I thought up to allow me to use both the Cobbler and the Cursed. Regarding this question:

Quote:
Also, when the Apprentice becomes a gifted, is he told everything the gifted did? For instance, Seer's past dreams or Ranger's picks, which could be very useful if the Ranger had been successful.
The Apprentice is not informed.

True, this does mean that the Apprentice is not able to access the dead Gifted's choices, so the usual fear of dying without revealing what you know is there, but it also means that the new Ranger, for example, could go on guarding the same person that the old Ranger had been guarding. In theory, you could get the same person guarded 4 nights in a row.

Additionally, the new Seer, if that was the Role the apprentice inherits, could contact the Moderator in his dream, allowing for a potential maximum of three nights on which the Seers could contact the Moderator.

Quote:
Finally, if the Ranger protects someone two nights in a row, does that mean that he cannot protect them again? Does he have to wait one night to protect again, or two? Does this mean he could protect one person two thirds of the entire game? (two nights on, one off, two on, one off, etc.)
Correct. If the Ranger takes a night off and guards someone else, they may go back to the person they were previously guarding.

NOTE: An edit is being made to the original rules post with information not contained here.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:53 PM   #6
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thank you Form, I did neglect to tell you that the apprentice is a great idea.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:55 PM   #7
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garin
Thank you Form, I did neglect to tell you that the apprentice is a great idea.
Why, thank you!

I did think it was rather inventive...
Old 01-05-2006, 02:10 PM   #8
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Question

Hmm...interesting variation.

Is the Seer allowed to only ask one question in the form of "What do you know about so-and-so?" If not, I'd immediately go to the first dead wolf and demand the names of its compatriots.

I just want to make sure I am clear on this. You know how some ruthless souls immediately start looking for loopholes with the express purpose of exploiting them mercilessly.
Old 01-05-2006, 02:42 PM   #9
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Interesting new necromancy-like addition, Formendacil. I am quite curious to see how it shall work in practice. Just to double-check: so it is impossible for a dead person, whether he be good or evil during his life, to lie about the true identity or what he believes to be the true identity of the person the Seer asks him about?

Also, I really like the idea of the apprentice!
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:52 PM   #10
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Hmm...interesting variation.

Is the Seer allowed to only ask one question in the form of "What do you know about so-and-so?" If not, I'd immediately go to the first dead wolf and demand the names of its compatriots.

I just want to make sure I am clear on this. You know how some ruthless souls immediately start looking for loopholes with the express purpose of exploiting them mercilessly.
This is why both the questioning Seer and the answering Dead Guy have to hand their questions/answers to me, and not to the person in question. That is also why the game manager is titled "Moderator".

However, in answer to the question, yes they do have to ask "What do you know about so-and-so?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailin
Interesting new necromancy-like addition, Formendacil. I am quite curious to see how it shall work in practice. Just to double-check: so it is impossible for a dead person, whether he be good or evil during his life, to lie about the true identity or what he believes to be the true identity of the person the Seer asks him about?

Also, I really like the idea of the apprentice!
They cannot lie. If they don't actually KNOW, then they can dissemble to a certain extent, (very useful for a dead Cobbler), but they cannot lie. Again, this is why the questions and answers are being handled through me: to prevent cheating.

And, as a notice to people playing who might be tempted into dissembling too far, or lying outright, I, as Moderator, reserve the right to edit your replies as I see fit should you die.

Old 01-05-2006, 02:58 PM   #11
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Sting

Quote:
The Seer, if he's wise, will probably pick the Moderator to ask, since this is the last time he can do so.
So, for clarification, why is this the last chance to ask the moderator? If he's dead, then it doesn't make sense (to me, right now) to not be able to ask him, but if the seer is still able to ask the mod then it makes no sense to ask another player since he would get more accurate/definite information from the mod.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:38 PM   #12
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkatoj
So, for clarification, why is this the last chance to ask the moderator? If he's dead, then it doesn't make sense (to me, right now) to not be able to ask him, but if the seer is still able to ask the mod then it makes no sense to ask another player since he would get more accurate/definite information from the mod.
The reason that the Seer can only ask the Moderator on the first two nights is that otherwise the Seer would (if he had half a set of smarts) ONLY ask the Moderator, and the whole point of my changing the Seer's roles is to change that very part. The reason that the Seer can even ask the Moderator at all on the first two nights is because on Night 1, there's no one else, and on Night 2, there's only one alternative, so I wanted to give them some choice.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:52 PM   #13
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Question

But you can only ask about one at a time?
Old 01-05-2006, 04:02 PM   #14
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
But you can only ask about one at a time?
They can ask.

But I'm only going to pass one question on, and it'll be the question that I see fit to ask, not necessarily the one they want answered the most.
Old 01-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #15
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This may or may not be a dumb question

If the Werwolves pick the person who is being guarded that night to kill,does the Mod(You) let them know via pm?Or is it publicaly known who is being guarded?
Old 01-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #16
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
You know how some ruthless souls immediately start looking for loopholes with the express purpose of exploiting them mercilessly.
And why shouldn't we.

I trust our mod will close any loopholes as they come into play.

Some interesting changes, Formendacil. I do have one further question. Other than the Moderator, which is limited to two times, can the Seer ask any one person infinite times (about different people, of course). Meaning, once a wolf is known, can the Seer ask him every night if 'so and so' is a wolf?
Old 01-05-2006, 05:54 PM   #17
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Boots

Quote:
And why shouldn't we.
We should. I play to the uttermost limit of the rules. That is why I want everything spelled out clearly beforehand, so that I will know what I can and can't do, and I try to do everything I can do (or at least everything that seems profitable.)
Old 01-06-2006, 01:40 AM   #18
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

All I can say is, this is going to be a lot of work on your part, Moderadacil.

Oh, and another thing:
Quote:
In the event of a tie, the Werewolves have the option to PM me, the Moderator, and request which of the tied candidates they want killed. The Werewolves may PM me before the end of the day, if a tied vote looks likely, or they may opt to not select the kill. If the kill is not selected, both candidates die.
I think this would sway the Day lynchings in favor of the werewolves too much. If some wise (so to speak) villagers managed to latch onto an actual werewolf, all the werewolves have to do is to try to convince the naive (again, so to speak) villagers to do a double-lynch with an innocent villager, and their fellow wolf would be spared from the lynch.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 01-06-2006 at 01:52 AM.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #19
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
If the Werwolves pick the person who is being guarded that night to kill,does the Mod(You) let them know via pm?Or is it publicaly known who is being guarded?
As in all Werewolf games, the choice of the Ranger is secret. If the Werewolves attack that person, they will know they picked the Ranger's choice, since the victim won't die and won't become one of them.

The village will be told in the morning if the non-death was the Ranger's Pick or the Attacking of the Accursed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
I do have one further question. Other than the Moderator, which is limited to two times, can the Seer ask any one person infinite times (about different people, of course). Meaning, once a wolf is known, can the Seer ask him every night if 'so and so' is a wolf?
They may not. It is to be a new, different person every Night.

Thanks for asking, as I didn't clarify that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen
I think this would sway the Day lynchings in favor of the werewolves too much. If some wise (so to speak) villagers managed to latch onto an actual werewolf, all the werewolves have to do is to try to convince the naive (again, so to speak) villagers to do a double-lynch with an innocent villager, and their fellow wolf would be spared from the lynch.
Maybe, maybe not...

Although I have participated in double-lynchings in Games that permitted them, and used them to my benefit, I am not a fan of them. In any game where the Moderator called for a vote, I have been in favour of No double-lynchings.

What's more, the way the village finds a Werewolf is through the voting records and night kills of the Werewolves- through the choices they make, in other words. The double-lynchings FORCE the Werewolves to make some high-profile decisions for the villagers to analyse.

And, having played with Morm many a time, I am of the opinion that it is the villagers who manipulate the other villagers into double lynchings, not the Werewolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang
I trust our mod will close any loopholes as they come into play.
He will.

In case no one has noticed yet, I subscribe to Mithalwen's and the Phantom's "Divine Right of the Moderators". Trespassers WILL be prosecuted.

Old 01-06-2006, 03:07 PM   #20
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Silmaril

Okay people!

I have sent out your PMs containing your roles. Remember to keep them secret!

Now would also probably be a good time to set yourselves to Invisible Mode.

Werewolves, you may begin PMing anytime you desire.

The Seer may submit a name as soon as they wish.

As for the rest of you, hang in there... We'll get properly started soon enough.

Finally, concerning Azaelia and Kath: neither of you have submitted occupations- at least that I could see. If you did, let me know, but in the meantime Azaelia is the Town Drunk and Kath is the local Gongfarmer.

Old 01-06-2006, 04:53 PM   #21
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Cool. What's a Gongfarmer?
Old 01-06-2006, 05:12 PM   #22
Eluchíl
Animated Skeleton

Eluchíl has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Someone who farms gongs.
Eluchíl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #23
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks I must mention by the way that my participation will be somewhat limited the first day as that is when my exam is. I might only be able to make two posts that day but I will try to make them long and insightful!
Old 01-06-2006, 05:48 PM   #24
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
"Look it up and you shall find out."

Be warned, it is not the... cleanest... of jobs. But somebody has to do it.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:56 PM   #25
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

I suppose I'll be a clueless Gongfarmer then. Could be fun.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:33 PM   #26
Eluchíl
Animated Skeleton

Eluchíl has just left Hobbiton.
I think it's a septic/toilet cleaner. Good luck with that.

Because I watch Dirty Jobs and empathize you can have a free pint at my inn. I would ask that you wipe your feet first.
Eluchíl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:41 PM   #27
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderadacil
And, having played with Morm many a time, I am of the opinion that it is the villagers who manipulate the other villagers into double lynchings, not the Werewolves.
Perhaps, but giving the werewolves the right to choose whoever they want lynched in the case of a double-lynch could encourage them to do so as many times as they want, as subtly as they can, and each time to their advantage.

Look, let's say you and I were set up for a double lynch. The werewolves can choose only one of us, and in this case they decided to have you lynched. The next Day, when they see that I'm yet alive, the villagers could all think that I'm actually a werewolf protected by my "fellow wolves" from the previous lynch. And with that in mind, they'll have me lynched that Day.

(I hope you got that.)

Anyways, my point is that I'd prefer that you just randomly select the lynched villager in that case; factor in the werewolves' decision to pursue the double-lynch if you wish, as long as they don't get to choose which one to lynch. Or, to make things simpler, just forbid double-lynching.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:43 PM   #28
Garin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shield Lynchings....

I have always opposed the idea of double lynchings unless there is werebear in the mix. It ends up killing innocent villagers and playing into the werewolves hands. I think we should try to avoid ties and come up with some sound reasoning for each lynching, after all, we are KILLING PEOPLE. The first day will be crazy as usual. I think the most silent will get bumped off. Will the Euros/Brits/ Students please identify themselves so as we don't get suspicious for no reason?
My most active hours will be at the beginning and near the end of each day, being 3 pm (1500) by my time. I can't wait to lend you horses, I have the finest stock.
Villagers win!
Garin

Old 01-07-2006, 01:16 PM   #29
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Will the Euros/Brits/ Students please identify themselves so as we don't get suspicious for no reason?
Well, I fit both in the Euro and Student catagory. I'm not normally known for my silence, however. I should be able to post something at the start of each day on most days (which is 11PM for me - I am GMT+1), but I will be gone on Tuesdays (from 11PM till 5PM - pretty long), Wednesdays (from 10AM till 7:30PM) and Thursdays (10AM till 6PM). Of course, that does not necessarily mean I will be home and active during the rest of the hours - for I am quite a busy girl at the moment -, nor that I can never post during classes (because I have these remarkably fun classes in which all they want you to do is speak English, drink tea and use slang all the time). But especially on Tuesdays, do not expect too much from me. And between 11PM and 6AM I am usually asleep.