The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #161
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Durelin's first post today is interesting. She pointed out that Kit was mistaken in saying that Lottie hadn't been on her original list and that she never explained her vote for her, but actually Lottie had been on her list and she did explain her vote for her. Kit, were you perhaps mixing her up with someone else?
This was a mistake on my part. I was focusing on vote posts pretty exclusively and in Durelin's vote post there didn't seem to be much of a reason. When Durelin pointed out my folly I went back to read her posts and realized I'd made a mistake.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #162
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry, sorry. I've been avoiding the computer (to some extent at least) and alas won't be around for much more of the Day. So some quick thoughts.

Pitch is thinking too much. I don't think he's necessarily guilty for it, but he's giving me a headache. (Okay, I already have a headache, but still.)

Durelin's gone bloody mad. Maybe she thinks she'll look better if she's insane?

After looking through Nog's posts (sorry, but I'm too lazy to type out all my analyses for you to see at this time, though I'll try to do better on another Day) I think he's probably innocent. A bit of a nut job, but not lethal.

Nerwen's clearly not the cobbler, since he's dead. Therefore I stick to my earlier suspicion; she's acting like she has a role, and I'm fairly certain that if she's got one I know what it is.

Wilwa's still snuggling me the wrong way, but I'm strangely more certain of my position on Nerwen at this point so I may let the muffin slide toDay.

Kit put up that lovely post on Wilwa but to me it didn't contain anything but "she said"s and "by which she meant this"ses. She looks fishy....erm, wolfy. But I don't know what she's thinking exactly so it could be that (as she said) she just didn't get a vibe from Wilwa one way or another.

Speaking of which, there's far too much discussion about Wilwa. If she's a wolf, fine, but she's not the only one, so let's diversify some more, kthnxbye.

I've got nothing on Izzy, and it disappoints me.

Glirdan's insanely busy and as bad as it sounds I'm willing to give him a pass for toDay just because I know he wants to participate more. Hopefully that participating more doesn't involve eating me.

And with that I've got to get to a few things around the house, and possibly have a short nap. I'll be voting majorly early (probably in the next three or four hours) so apologies in advance. And now I'm off!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #163
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Clarification: I should say that that post by Kitanna looks wolfish to me. I've yet to decide on Kit herself. Sorry, I realized I'd phrased that completely wrong.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #164
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
Pitch is thinking too much. I don't think he's necessarily guilty for it, but he's giving me a headache. (Okay, I already have a headache, but still.)
I know; it's giving me a headache, but with time on my hands and the village buzzing with this much action [/irony], what am I supposed to do?
Actually, a short nap sounds like a good idea. I'll set my alarm clock to wake me in time before DL. See ya.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #165
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I know; it's giving me a headache, but with time on my hands and the village buzzing with this much action [/irony], what am I supposed to do?
Actually, a short nap sounds like a good idea. I'll set my alarm clock to wake me in time before DL. See ya.
Meh, fair enough. May as well make yourself useful while you can, eh? And enjoy the nap!
Old 03-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #166
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
what crazy game is this anyway where I'm heading the post-count?
We'll need to do something about that...

Okay. I was looking back at yesterDay's voting and what was said before it by those who were elemental in lynching Lottie.

Sadly I'm not sure if I'm any wiser now.

Dury ties Lottie with Wilwa 27 minutes before the DL.

She is absolutely non-readable. She's had Lottie on her list (of four to seven) from the very beginning but the only reason given is that she is "annoyingly agree-able and like 'im going to be helpful".

The final voting argument is: "Seems the worst to me, though it could very well be her style".

The only people she never mentions are Nerwen and... Wilwa!

Glirdy puts Lottie in the lead 17 minutes before the DL.

Holds on to his Lottie & Nerwen are wolves idea from early on. Has also Dury on his list of suspects. The familiar "never trust Wilwa" there but also points against her; especially the controversial 180...

Says he doesn't know who to vote and to go with guts - clearly knowing he put Lottie in the lead. Then again they're friends (Wilwa and him that is) so it might be an understandable choice. But not a redeeming one.

Izzy adds to Lottie's lead 13 minutes before the DL.

Joined Nerwen in grilling Lottie quite heavily. Finally ends up not liking the way Boro voted Wilwa (premeditated retaliation) and Lottie voted for Nerwen ("seemingly odd reason" was the phrase).

To me Lottie's vote was one of the most reasonable ones so I can't quite get that oddity involved. And the determination with which Izzy pursued her would have earned her a medal were Lottie a wolf.

She asked after her vote whether there are vote retractions. I'm quite puzzled about that. It seems like underlining the "fact" that she X'd with Glirdy's vote and was taken aback by the sudden wagon of votes... So was it looking too obvious or were she genuinely surprised? Her post is short enough to have been written in four minutes anyway.

Nerwen sealed the deal 6 minutes before the DL.

I'll come back to that in a minute. *Sorry about the inconvenience*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #167
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
So Nerwen then...

She joined Izzy in grilling Lottie after saying she looked more like a cobbler than a wolf. Didn't want to focus too much on Lottie after the interrogation was over. Didn't think Dury suspicious, suspected Pitch and mentioned Wilwa as an interesting case.

Faced finally a choice between Lottie and Wilwa and went for Lottie seeing it was a done deal. Though she elaborated after her vote that: "my gut feeling is that she's only the cobbler".

I'm not sure if I like that add-on. No more than I like Izzy's question for retractables. It makes one sense some bad conscience there, in both cases.

Well anyway. As I said in my earlier post: I'm not sure if I got any wiser. There are points to suspect all the four and there are reasons not to.

I try to do something else before I need to vote.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #168
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hey there -- even though Kit isn't looking shiny to me, don't take up anymore about her messing up my posts. They were hardly clear, anyway, much less full of substance. Besides, I never read every post in a thread, and most of the ones I do 'read' I really skim. (Now you all know why you love me so much!)

Anyway...my gut is full of bad feelings for people. Except Sally all of a sudden for some reason. I'm kinda not caring about Glirdan or Wilwa (except for her last post, esp. her first lines which make no sense...I need to go back and look) right now. Isabel is bothersome in her barely existing, and Nerwen...I have no idea. Kitanna is creepy.

Nogrod and Pitch are bothering me. They've both taken opportunities to say how much they thought Loslote was innocent and reasonable. How nice and dandy of you two, but does it matter? Yes yes, you'll say I'm just bitter that I didn't get it right and voted for her...hah! If I was bitter every time I lynched a helpless innocent... Also, Nogrod for his thing on Nerwen's 'yay wolves' comment. Yay innocents = wolf, yay wolves = wolf...

Nogrod - I don't think I mentioned Boro either (technically I mentioned everyone in my list post, tyvm), but seeing as he was Two-Face I guess that won't get me very far. :P
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #169
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hmm, so...Kitanna gets a free pass? I know you said that you though the later voters more likely to be wolves, but does #2 really count as later?

Interesting point about Isabel's question about retraction.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #170
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I was actually reading Kit as she gives the creeps to me as well... but if you're online Dury we could discuss about your irresponsibility of not reading the thread.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #171
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Kitalysis ("kita" in Finnish means roughly "a gaping mouth", like one of a wild beast )

DAY 1

Shortly coming into the discussion with two short comments.

Doesn't understand the discussion of a Boro-train and says most comments have been wishy-washy and thence easy places for wolves to hide. Questions Boro's touchiness.

Says she can only make a few hurried comments - and gives a full page of analysis...
Suspects Boro for overreacting and Lottie for the "hint-issue".

The final reason for her vote on Lottie was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
As I said above she took hold of the hinting idea that Glirdan appears to have put forth as a joke. This did stir up conversation, but at the same time Loslote didn't commit to the idea one way or the other. This sort of vague, flip-flipping is an easy way to hide a baddie on Day 1.

DAY 2

Starts the Day with a voting analysis that ends up with the following:
Quote:
So...who looks the worst?
I'm assuming I'll be looked at because I cast the first vote for Loslote.
But I think Durelin, Glirdan, and Wilwa to some extent look the worst.
I don't like the middle-line.

Dury and Glirdy are her suspects because of their votes to bring Lottie over Wilwa and that is understandable logic. Her reason to include Wilwa is a more interesting one. She says she wouldn't put it past Wilwa to vote for Boro and then kill him at Night to daringly bluff herself to look innocent. I do think this quite far-fetched indeed and do wonder whether there could be something there revealing some thought processes of the wolves?

She corrects her error after Dury notified her of it (that Dury had listed Lottie as a wolf early on D1 contrary to what she had said). But the interesting part here is the explanation why she had not seen that post by Dury:
Quote:
I was rushed and focused on Nogrod, Glirdan and myself when I was rereading.
Now that is interesting. She said of me in her analysis:
Quote:
Nogrod: voted Pitch, didn't really give a reason in the vote post (I'll dig it up later I suppose)
!!!
I think I discussed Pitch quite a many times in quite a many posts yesterDay and she hadn't noticed it although she said she had read the thread focusing on me (with Glirdy and herself?). And what does it mean that you read the thread focusing on yourself? A wolf would focus on the impression she gives or how others talk of you... There is something wrong here.

Makes a lengthy analysis on Glirdan and concludes that he is suspicious. Comes up with alternate theories of Glirdy and Wilwa being either wolf-wolf or wolf-innocent. Ends up with:
Quote:
I feel like Glirdan's interaction with Wilwa and his vote for Lottie (vote placement especially) are too neat and tidy.
Makes a lengthy analysis on Wilwa and concludes there is nothing overwhelmingly suspicious in her (so bye-bye G&W wolves-theory then?).
Quote:
Wilwa provides a good blend of silly and serious for Day 1. Though she raises my eyebrows because of how she goes from defense to attack (for Boro and Lottie specifically), but it doesn't feel sinister to me. I'm not inclined to trust Wilwa just yet, but I'll be moving my suspicions to the back-burner at present.
A short break now. Then some comments. A vote. And to bed.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #172
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well I have to vote very soon. Gah, I hate it.

I'm thinking Kit; not only do I suspect her*, it appears others do too. Reassures me that I'm not completely crazy (or that others are too, but then again....) so I'm willing to take the risk as she's one of my top suspects.

Other than that, I'd go for Wilwa or quite possibly Nerwen. Actually, in the opposite order from what I've just listed, though either would be fine with me. I will not vote for any of our fine men folk, save Nog, who appears to be a bit different than usual. Then again, we are in a mad house, so perhaps I'll let him slide.

*I looked over her posts and decided that it wasn't just that one post that bothered me. I'm sorry I don't have time to do a complete explanation.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #173
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
As well.

I trust innocent:
none

Might be innocent:
Dury - Declaring that openly that she doesn't bother to read the thread and playing in that manner would be just mocking the game all the others are trying to play if she were to win that way. So it's hard for me to believe she's a wolf.
Sally - A gut feeling mostly, amybe also because her suspicions seem to quite near my own and thus it feels like she talks sense...

Two wolves here (?), in the Joker's lists order:
Nerwen - I would really liked to have seen more of her toDay. YesterDay I suspected her more than I do now. It would have been nice to see whether that would have changed had she posted more.
Wilwa - The enigma. A key to many riddles but not suspicious enough to me to vote I quess. Still a host of controversies seem to entangle around her which could make it reasonable to check her.
Pitch - Mr. Reasonable again. I hate it when he's polite and nice and stabs you at the back at Night. I'm wavering with him. I might vote him again but my feeling says not to.
Glirdan - He's been somewhat erratic but that is the reason why I hesitate as I know he can surpass even Lommy in that.
Kitanna - Very cool and collected, active, substantive... and still I feel something is wrong with her. NB. also the problems I brought forwards in my "kitalysis".
Isabel - She has been careful, much too careful to my taste. YesterDay she only jumped on Lottie and practically had nothing to say on anyone else (she notified Boro's reason to vote Wilwa to be sure) and toDay she has just defended herself.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #174
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Okay... just finished reading the thread.

First off, I'd like to say that I'm not sure why this suspicion of Kit (from Nogrod, Sally and Dury), as she hasn't struck me playing evilly, and in fact seems to me one of the most reasonable and useful players.

Now, to comment on something Kit herself said–

#153.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan
This post makes me leary. I am still quite adamant that she is no ordinary villager...but this makes me lean towards her being a Cobbler and not a Wolf...Thanks for possibly shooting a hole in my Wolf on Wolf theory
Now the post of Nerwen's he comments on suggests two wolves will distant themselves so as not to leave a line to the other so early. It seems to me he abandons his thoughts of Nerwen as a wolf based on this. Why should she be the cobbler and not the wolf? Why couldn't it be Lottie who was the cobbler in his mind?
Also– this is perhaps a little thing– but why is he "adamant" that I'm "no ordinary villager"– when his suspicion of me was based entirely on the theory that Lottie and I were wolves staging a fight? It sounds to me like he's just echoing Sally at #104, where she says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I'm recognizing a change from 'normal' Nerwen behavior and whether she's cobbler or wolf I'm leaning toward an evil roled Nerwen more than a gifted Nerwen.
And in fact all his suspicions have that "going with the flow" look to them. Reminds me a lot of the way he played last game.

As for Sally herself– in that same post, all her suspicions are variants of "Just seems evil. Yeah." Which is, at best, very lazy playing.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #175
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

It is between Kit and Izzy for me.

Kit has been more active - and I don't mean only the number or length of her posts - but the fact that she makes opinions of people and argues suspicions. That is something I appreciate (that is what I call playing this game in the first place) and something which enables us others to read her like we when posting our thoughts make it possible for the othjers to read us.

There are some problematic issues with her (like her odd claim that she had focused on me while reading and admitting she needs to go back to check my points on Pitch as she hadn't read my posts) but also things that look pretty innocent (like she first entertains a Glirdy-Wilwa wolves-theory while analysing Glirdy but after analysing Wilwa throws it away).

Of Izzy I'd like to quote from Dury actually:
Quote:
And Isabel is low-radar skater wolf.
She has been very careful not to make anyone feel bad or unhappy with her. She only jumped on Lottie, secured she was lynched and went *puff* away again. Yes, she mentioned Boro:
Quote:
I do not particularly like how Boromir said he was going to vote for Wilwa because he thought Wilwa would vote for him.
But unless I'm mistaken, that was the only critical word she made on anyone (except Lottie that is).

I smell opportunism, "do not rub anyone the wrong way"-tactics and "low-radar skating". All of them wolvish approaches to werewolf. And if she's going to continue that way there will be no way of saying anything more of her even later, whereas Kit comes forwards making points and analysis from which we can later either catch her or start to carefully trust her.

*Runs to have a final cigarette to think it once again... and then to bed with a vote.*

EDIT: X'd with Nerwen... good to see someone online for a change!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #176
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

K, so alas I have to go. Like, erm, now. So I must vote.

++Kit

Best of luck to all the innocents at lynching a wolf toDay (hopefully Kit lol) and I hope to see you all toMorrow.

Oh, and Nog? Go to bed, darling.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #177
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Oh, and Nog? Go to bed, darling.
I'm going... I'm going...

++ Izzy

For the reasons mentioned in my last two posts above.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #178
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Not going to vote for:
- Kit: I find her analyses sound and helpful, with no misrepresentation or other signs of wolvery as far as I can detect; don't quite get what's supposed to be so creepy about her;
- Nog: speaks sense and seems to be himself so far;
- wilwa: she is a bit of an enigma, but doesn't seem terribly furry all in all;
- sally: would have liked to see some more of her, but she still seems to ring true;

Unsure about:
- Izzy: don't know, I can't really make head or tail of her;
- Dury: pity she's so detached from the game, makes it hard to read her;

Still suspect (but not to the point of voting for now):
- Nerwen: hasn't said much toDay that would appease my doubt, but I feel I may have been tunnel-visioning on her, so need more to decide;

Probably going to vote for:
- Glirdan: looks most furry at the moment, for various reasons addressed in #158 above.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #179
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

So to be done with it:
++Glirdan

Back to bed. Good night/Night.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #180
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

So I've just come back from an epicly terrible shift, where I felt sick the whole time, and so I kind of just want to crawl into bed and die. I was originally planning on re-reading everything tonight before voting, but I don't think I can last that long, so I'm just gonna vote now.

++Glirdan

Shouldn't come as a suprise.

*enjoys being labelled The Enigma*

*takes the drugs the nice man in the white suit gives her, crawls into her padded cell, and hopefully sleeps for many many hours so she can be well rested to see Wonderland tomorrow*

x'ed with Pitch
Old 03-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #181
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
More on Sally:

Quote:

I'm thinking Kit; not only do I suspect her*, it appears others do too. Reassures me that I'm not completely crazy (or that others are too, but then again....) so I'm willing to take the risk as she's one of my top suspects.
Then she votes her.

Which would all be fine– except that I was apparently Sally's top suspect earlier, for some reason, while she was on the fence about Kit– until Nogrod and Dury started going after her and looked like they might vote her.

EDIT:X'd since Nogrod.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:06 PM   #182
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Now, while I don't like Sally's attitude there, I think that it's interesting that you're acting like I was going after Kitanna when I called her 'creepy' along with other simple negative remarks about people.

Apparently it was picked up by both Nog and Sally, but I must say they took 'creepy' and somehow turned it into 'ah yes I agree with your case against her.' Sorta.

The mind is such an annoying thing...
Old 03-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #183
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I do not think that people should be excused for their votes because they may not of played with someone previously. All games are open to be read and viewed by non-playing and playing participants alike. Each player is new to the game once, and thusly can be treated like a new player - but they are not given a free pass from lynchings and Night Kills.

Perhaps the wolves were thinking that the Cobbler was still cursed.

I believe on the post where Morsul said what the roles would be before he sent them, he stated their "might" be a Secret role. The actual word was 'maybe', but it did not fit in that sentence cohesively

Yes, that is a point Pitch; however we are playing Werewolf here, where the tools involve manipulating and deceit - especially for the nefarious side.

I had not expected a vote for Loslote from Glirdan, Nog. It appeared bandwagony to me, which is why I had asked if there were retractions.

@ Nog.
98% of the time I am labeled as a submarine, under-the-radar player. Last game you said that I was "careful", I do recall you being a wolf then. Repeat performance?

Nerwen - I now think of her in terms of the other Loslote voters, and I believe there to be atleast one wolf amongst us. Knowing it is not I. There are the other four. I have a bad gut feeling, that Nerwen was holding on to her vote to see where things went - and it involved finagling of players. Hard to describe it, but when Durelin cast her vote for Loslote yesterday, it made me question a Loslote vote in my head, but I placed it anyhow. Then when I saw Glirdan vote for Loslote. Summation: Bad gut feeling.

Sally - I do not like how she has said some things and insinuated others. Especially given her previous statements and her voting of Kitanna in relation.

Wilwa - I had been thinking that Boro's behavior and vote from yesterday could of been an attempt at a signal to the wolves? "Wilwa is going to vote for me (if she is a wolf, she will.) Then she votes for him (I see you Cobbler.) Then Boro votes her in return, as he predicted (I see that you see me.) But no. I do not like her interactions with Glirdan; she seemed to be asking him to say or do something suspicious, so she could suspect him - and then use metagame to say he was innocent.

Pitch - I do not like how he wanted to give Durelin and Kitanna excused passes for their votes yesterday. Could he be wolfmate to one of them? His defense of Loslote as well struck me as odd, his certainty. There are very little certainties of information in werewolf, and this game - only the Wolves can be certain.

Glirdan - I do not like his bandwagon vote of yesterday.

Kitanna - I do not see the nefarious attributes that others do.

Izzyl - me

Nogrod - I do not like how he insinuated that I feigned crossposting with Glirdan. That is just dirty play. The majority of my reason to suspect him are meta-game, soo..

X'd with Durelin.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #184
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pssst Morsul, Durelin was left off of the player list.

Durelin - I really do not know what to think about her. My gut says middle-nefarious.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #185
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
(like her odd claim that she had focused on me while reading and admitting she needs to go back to check my points on Pitch as she hadn't read my posts)
It wasn't that I hadn't read your posts. It was at the time I made that post I was only rereading the vote posts and that was my focus, rather than what had been said earlier. As for focusing on you, Glirdan, and myself those were the three names I remembered from Durelin's grouping. I have obviously been unclear in some of my statements as of late, which never goes well for me.

Anyway...

++ Glirdan

As I stated before I haven't really liked his interaction regarding Wilwa or how his suspicions ran yesterday. His vote placement was odd and it broke a tie. Was it to save his fellow Wilwa or was it to cast suspicions on her? Or was he just trying to seal an innocent's fate?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #186
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel
My gut says middle-nefarious.
That's chaotic evil to you, Ms.!

I don't like how Nogrod decided I was apparently innocent all of a sudden and started actually...quoting me and re-iterating things I've said about people. Well, he did it twice. That's...more than once.

I have no idea about Glirdan. And I have no idea who to vote for.

Isabel - the way I saw Pitch's giving of free passes was that really he meant it as a 'i of course knew Loslote was innocent, but these other peoples well...maybe they're problem is that they don't know her like I do...'

So it still bothers me.

I forget what else I was going to say bc I have someone talking in my ear...
Old 03-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #187
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I was going to say neutral-nefarious. But neutral implies neither side, so I changed it to middle.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #188
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Let's change things up.

Sally or Nogrod? Both are bothering me, both seem opportunistic. I don't like the tactics (for lack of a better word) they are using for their choosing who to suspect and who to deem probably innocent. They seem calculated. Funny I'm lumping those two together...

As I said, I have someone talking in my ear...

++Sally (satansaloser2005)
Old 03-06-2010, 10:56 PM   #189
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

My gut is saying pretty much everyone toDay, and I do not think I ate anything rotten.

+Durelin
Old 03-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #190
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

So, I'm running out of time here. Out of the people who already have votes, I'll go for

++Sally.

Not liking Glirdan either, but she's started looking even creepier lately.

EDIT:X'd with Izzy.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #191
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Deadline counting votes and making narration
Old 03-06-2010, 11:20 PM   #192
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
"Glirdan my boy!" Joker ushered Glirdan into a seat. "You're our lucky Winner! Too bad you're a Whack-a-Doodle.... You know what that kind of sounds like a fun game!" Joker reached for a baseball bat.

Batman looked on in disgust as Joker beat the poor patient to death for no other reason than to entertain himself. Blood oozed from Glirdan mouth and nose as it pooled on the floor from his wounds. Only by the mercy of chance was the horrid site blocked as blood splattered the camera.

"Don't worry Bats your turn soon.... I Promise"

Amongst the Living

Nerwen
Sally
Wilwa
Pitch
Kitanna
Isabel
Nogrod

Dead...Dead....Dead!!
Boro-Two Face
Glirdan-Ordo Patient
Loslote-Ordo Guard
Old 03-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #193
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The living(If you call it that)

Nerwen
Wilwa
Kitanna
Isabel
Nogrod
Durelin

Dead...Dead....Dead!
Pitch-Ordo Patient
Boro-Two Face
Glirdan-Ordo Patient
Loslote-Ordo Guard
Sally-Ordo Guard

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 03-08-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #194
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I don't mean to complain, Morsul dear, but could you possibly list the dead in the order that they died from now on? I got so confused when I logged on to find Lottie apparently dead a second time.

Alas, poor Pitch, I thought he was innocent.

I'm very tired but I'll make some fancy conjectures and things later, when I'm more likely to make sense. Until then, good night.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 AM   #195
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

No posts? Really? Sadness. Ah, well, a list then before I actually fall asleep.

So as a note, I made this list without the benefit of my internet; that way I can just pop on and post it later. With that in mind, please forgive the lack of actual evidence evidence; I’ll do some analyses later but right now I just am being lazy. Or, as Boro would say (maybe lol) if he were here and not semi-evil: I simpwy can’t be bovvered to twy anyfing at vis time.

Sally: Clearly innocent as the snow that’s melting in my backyard.

Nerwen: Her tone and overall Nerwen-ness just leads me to believe she’s guilty, and she’s trying to discredit me which makes me think I’m on the right track. It’s possible I’m paranoid, but of course each time I think I’m paranoid about her I turn out to be exactly correct. Thus, I say she’s a wolf until proven innocent.

Wilwa: I’m still leaning guilty, but the majority of my feelings were based on her first Day posts so I’m willing to let her go for right now. She’s still in suspicion for me though; I just consider Nerwen to be both less of a risk and more of a priority. Besides, if Nerwen’s a wolf, I’m pretty sure Wilwa will turn out to be her partner.

Durelin: Sillier than usual? And yet not? I’m confused. I need to take a good, solid look at her and decide what I think, as I keep changing my mind.

Izzy: I’d like to tell you all a very personal story about my dearly departed grandmother. One day, around the holidays, she went out to the local pharmacy, as she’d run out of her heart pills and needed to refill her prescription. She never came back, and I’ll never forget the look on my grandfather’s face when they buried her. I’ve no idea what happened, but we weren’t allowed to see Santa at the mall ever again. (All of which to say that Izzy’s playing Rudolph. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, as she may be busy, but even when she does post I find myself forgetting what she’s said, or that she’s said anything at all. Disconcerting? Ya think?) All in all I need to watch her, but I’m probably going to be unwilling to vote for her toDay.

Nog: He’s another that I’m taking for granted. I seem to be agreeing with him a lot, though, and for Nog and I to do that he either is majorly screwing with me or he’s innocent; we generally don’t agree on a whole lot. *snuggles him, gives him a cookie* At this point I’m still leaning toward innocence in his case, and I’m fairly comfortable with that (at least for the time being) so unless he does something really outlandishly stupid I won’t vote for him either.

Kit: Still suspicious of her based on the way she’s acted, but considering how sure I am about Nerwen I’m not entirely sure she can be a wolf, as I’m picking up no buddy vibes (for lack of a better word) between them. Of course a good wolf leaves absolutely no trace of her packmates, but....I don’t know. I need to look at interactions between Kit and others and decide where she fits in the grand scheme of grand and wolf hunting. If I’m wrong about Nerwen, however, I’m going to be insanely certain that Kit is a wolf.

So basically I’m picking up a few ideas for wolf packs, just based on me remembering what I’d seen yesterDay and the Day before. Some of them are very unlikely, while others just make too much sense to be the case. Then again, isn’t that the way a good wolf pack should be?

Wilwa/Nerwen
Wilwa/Durelin (just a hunch and a gut, really, nothing to base it off of)
Kit/Izzy (would be good for a wolf like Kit to have a quiet partner)
Nog/Durelin (we would so be screwed, no joke)
Nog/Nerwen (ah, a crafty team indeed, and if Nog was a wolf it would make sense)
Nerwen/Izzy (again with the quiet partner, and I just sense a vibe thing between them)
Wilwa/Kit (very possible, though I’d need to investigate it more)
Durelin/Kit (an unlikely pairing, but lack of likelihood based on their behavior makes me think)
Sally/Fea (Clearly the evil ones. Let’s lynch them straightaway!)
Old 03-08-2010, 01:59 AM   #196
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Nerwen: Her tone and overall Nerwen-ness just leads me to believe she’s guilty, and she’s trying to discredit me which makes me think I’m on the right track. It’s possible I’m paranoid, but of course each time I think I’m paranoid about her I turn out to be exactly correct. Thus, I say she’s a wolf until proven innocent.
That's nice, Sally. Do you ever plan to make a genuine case against me, or indeed anyone? Or is it going to remain, "Just, you know, feels evil... *shrug*"

And why am I back at the top of your suspicion-list toDay? Why did you switch from me to Kit yesterDay, and now back again? Well?
Old 03-08-2010, 04:34 AM   #197
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I don't get your Rudolph reference. Rudolph had a red nose, how can one forget Rudolph? He has his own song.

Sally said that she thought you had a role, and if you did, she knew what you were. Which there are two known roles left in the game, so.. since she did not vote for you, that leaves one known role. Which if it were true would be a silly thing for her to say. So, I think it a bunch of bologna. I don't like bologna, it is the equivalent of a pancaked hotdog. You could insert the almost obligatory "why did you point it out"; well It was pretty obvious, and I doubt the wolves are thaaat daft.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 AM   #198
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I don't get your Rudolph reference. Rudolph had a red nose, how can one forget Rudolph? He has his own song.
Maybe Prancer would have been better?

Quote:
Sally said that she thought you had a role, and if you did, she knew what you were. Which there are two known roles left in the game, so.. since she did not vote for you, that leaves one known role. Which if it were true would be a silly thing for her to say. So, I think it a bunch of bologna. I don't like bologna, it is the equivalent of a pancaked hotdog. You could insert the almost obligatory "why did you point it out"; well It was pretty obvious, and I doubt the wolves are thaaat daft.
Well, I've taken it as an accusation, since in the next line she uses it a reason not to vote Wilwa, while claiming to suspect her:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Wilwa's still snuggling me the wrong way, but I'm strangely more certain of my position on Nerwen at this point so I may let the muffin slide toDay.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:57 AM   #199
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
I don't mean to complain, Morsul dear, but could you possibly list the dead in the order that they died from now on? I got so confused when I logged on to find Lottie apparently dead a second time.
Ahh but If you read the Narration you'd know who had died.... I mean there's only maybe what? 5 lines Hardly long winded don't you think
Old 03-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #200
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Pitch? I suppose it makes sense, I know more then one person commented on how he was acting a bit differently this game so he could have been seen as a possible Batman.

Quote:

*giggles at first line and doesn't like bologna either*

See my bolded and underlined parts, nice little pattern going on here:

Quote:

Sally: Clearly innocent as the snow that’s melting in my backyard.

Wilwa: I’m still leaning guilty, but the majority of my feelings were based on her first Day posts so I’m willing to let her go for right now. She’s still in suspicion for me though; I just consider Nerwen to be both less of a risk and more of a priority. Besides, if Nerwen’s a wolf, I’m pretty sure Wilwa will turn out to be her partner.

Durelin: Sillier than usual? And yet not? I’m confused. I need to take a good, solid look at her and decide what I think, as I keep changing my mind.

Izzy: I’d like to tell you all a very personal story about my dearly departed grandmother. One day, around the holidays, she went out to the local pharmacy, as she’d run out of her heart pills and needed to refill her prescription. She never came back, and I’ll never forget the look on my grandfather’s face when they buried her. I’ve no idea what happened, but we weren’t allowed to see Santa at the mall ever again. (All of which to say that Izzy’s playing Rudolph. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, as she may be busy, but even when she does post I find myself forgetting what she’s said, or that she’s said anything at all. Disconcerting? Ya think?) All in all I need to watch her, but I’m probably going to be unwilling to vote for her toDay.

Nog: He’s another that I’m taking for granted. I seem to be agreeing with him a lot, though, and for Nog and I to do that he either is majorly screwing with me or he’s innocent; we generally don’t agree on a whole lot. *snuggles him, gives him a cookie* At this point I’m still leaning toward innocence in his case, and I’m fairly comfortable with that (at least for the time being) so unless he does something really outlandishly stupid I won’t vote for him either.

Kit: Still suspicious of her based on the way she’s acted, but considering how sure I am about Nerwen I’m not entirely sure she can be a wolf, as I’m picking up no buddy vibes (for lack of a better word) between them. Of course a good wolf leaves absolutely no trace of her packmates, but....I don’t know. I need to look at interactions between Kit and others and decide where she fits in the grand scheme of grand and wolf hunting. If I’m wrong about Nerwen, however, I’m going to be insanely certain that Kit is a wolf.
Ok. So the reason I bolded some bits are because for many people she says "I need to look at" or "I need to watch". The reason this bothers me is because it's Day 3. People saying such things on Day 1 makes sense, because it's like you're laying out who you plan to watch on the other days, but by Day 3 you should have been able to make enough observations to substantiate stuff. Obviously everyone keeps watching people and says that here and there, but I just don't like how much she's saying it for so many people, like she doesn't have a case but she's assuring us that's she's working on getting one. The highlighted bits are all of the "I feel" and "I sense" bits. I know she's just going off by memory when she posted this. But still, it seems that's always her reason.

I don't know. I find myself still feeling quite good about Nog and Kit. Nerwen and Izzy are still not doing anything I find overly suspicious, while at the same time not doing anything I find totally trust worthy, so I'm neutral there for now. Dury and Sally are the ones that I haven't completely understood the whole game and by now I just feel they should be a bit more solid, though Dury was not quite as mysterious yesterDay as she had been the Days before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin yesterDay
I'm kinda not caring about Glirdan or Wilwa (except for her last post, esp. her first lines which make no sense...I need to go back and look)
Yes, the part where I had mentioned that one post of yours and then asked Kit if she had gotten you mixed up with someone else. I had somehow missed her post right after yours where she had explained it, so really I was trying to get clarification for something that had already been clarified. My mistake.