The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #601
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Ring Lovers' PMs - Day 5

And finally ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Ha!

I knew it!

I KNEW Roa was evil!

I just couldn't prove it (because I was being lazy, and also because it didn't really matter who was who as long as we didn't die, so why waste time analyzing?).

But I feel quite vindicated in that she's all nice and wolfy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
Re: Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
I knew it!

I KNEW Roa was evil!

I just couldn't prove it (because I was being lazy, and also because it didn't really matter who was who as long as we didn't die, so why waste time analyzing?).

But I feel quite vindicated in that she's all nice and wolfy.
Yes, I was becoming increasingly convinced of her Wolfishness, although she did fool me for a while with that reaction to our reveal. Nogrod is the surprise to me. He looked evil at the start because he seemed different, more aggressive, than I remember. But he had looked pretty reasonable and genuine in the last few Days.

There is, I suppose, still a chance that Roa's a bluffing Innocent, although admittedly it's a pretty remote one as it would require the Wolves to play along.

Perhaps it's just paranoia on my part, but I am slightly concened that the Wolves might change their votes at the end of the Day and eliminate one of us. I don't know whether we get our revenge kill in those circumstances, but will check. But, just in case, will you be around at the end of the Day to switch to Roa, if necessary? I won't be, but have voted Roa anyway.

Love etc

~Sauce~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man
But, just in case, will you be around at the end of the Day to switch to Roa, if necessary? I won't be, but have voted Roa anyway.
I'll be around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
I'll be around.
I'm being very cautious here, but do you mind retracting your vote and then re-voting for Inzil? That way, the remaining Wolves should feel safe enough to switch to Inzil.

Btw, I think that Nerwen and Brinn are the remaining Wolves.

Love etc
So, have I earned my nickname now ...?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #602
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
If we both vote for Morsul and he is lynched and turns out to be a Wolf, that would be good. He probably isn't, though. Merely a n00b.
That's a bit strong, I still thought SPAM was pushing the friendly wolf thing on purpose I mean it confused a lot of people. And Like I said after the game end the Real chance was 3 out of 68 so while my initial math was wrong... I corrected it.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #603
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
As it happens, I never protected SPM or Fea, a fact that gladdens my heart. If the wolves had wanted you two, I'd intended to let them have you.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #604
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
That's a bit strong, I still thought SPAM was pushing the friendly wolf thing on purpose I mean it confused a lot of people. And Like I said after the game end the Real chance was 3 out of 68 so while my initial math was wrong... I corrected it.
I was referring to your n00b-ness in Werewolf terms. Werewolf newbies are often preyed upon by Wolves for the least little thing and I suspected that was what was happening here. In fact, it was the reason that I voted for you. It was an easy vote that didn't require too much explanation. I was suprised when it turned out that there was not one Wolf in your bandwaggon.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #605
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM
Perhaps it's just paranoia on my part, but I am slightly concened that the Wolves might change their votes at the end of the Day and eliminate one of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM
Btw, I think that Nerwen and Brinn are the remaining Wolves.
Just for the record, I spent the last Day trying to look like a wolf who was toying with the idea of double-crossing the Lovers. It was the only thing I could think of that had even a chance of working... not that it had much, but it was worth a try.