The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #601
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
I do indeed still have double hunt.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #602
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
I do indeed still have double hunt.

HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you very much, precious. *snuggles you*

++Mira (for representative lawl)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #603
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Suspicions

Sally: Dun and (toss-up right now)
Lottie: Dun and Paranoia
Dun: Paranoia and Sally
Mira: ?
Paranoia: Dun and ?

So I think there's a bit of a consensus here on Dun. Don't know who the other hunt will be. (My guess is either Paranoia or Lottie, because I know there's at least two people who trust me.) Mira, who do you suspect?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #604
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Here's something else from Sally that ought to be examined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Wow.... SOOOOO confused...

what are the rules regarding not voting? because I don't plan on voting today because absolutely nothing makes sense for me.
We were all confused. It was the first Day; we were all supposed to be confused. But this looks like he’s taking the cheap way out (which he obviously was) and I don’t approve of it. Just because you don’t have solid evidence against someone (especially on the first Day) doesn’t mean you shouldn’t vote. If all the innocents just didn’t vote on the first Day we’d have no chance of killing a wolf, because the wolves would be controlling the voting.

In a way this makes me think that he’s just a slacking innocent (again) rather than a wolf, but I think either way he’s against the village, intentionally or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Sorry I was busy the other day... I'll be more active tonight. But have to go to work at the moment. The reason I didn't post much was because I was so busy. The reason I didn't vote was, my vote record is iffy at the best of times, I didn't want to vote anyone in particular just to do so. Although Nerwen is high on my suspicion list she had said something that seemed off to me.... At this exact second I can't recall what it was but I'll figure it out tonight with a real post.
He suspects one person -one- and has nothing else to say about anybody else. Business is understandable and I’ll certainly not fault him for that, but his no vote reasoning is just using his reputation as an excuse for laziness and trying not to leave a trail. It makes me very uneasy.

Verdict (for now): Either way, he’s not going to be helping the village, he’ll be harming us. I don’t know if it’s intentional (aka wolfism) or not, but he’s being a detriment, not an asset, and I’d much rather have him go than someone who’s actually trying to win the game. (This, of course, is subject to change with more posts, but that’s my feeling right now.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elf-warrior View Post
I doubt any of us enjoy falling. We have a bigger problem. Werewolves! Hideous creatures of the stygian night.
Gasp! Hehe, a silly post from a silly player, nothing more. Unless it is?

Quote:
In a sense, my name is a hoax. I am not an Elf, just a stout hobbit. Now you've got a rock solid case to lynch me without further talk or rational thought. Oh, all those people who haven't posted must be werewolves. Oh noes, we're all doomed! AGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

That previous paragraph demonstrates that I am a truly sinister individual. Are you too blind to see the way I explain away something truly sinister about myself? Also, note the way he then diverts attention from himself by making a joking accusation about all the people who haven't posted yet. What we need is a strong leader with manly chest hair. On second thought, we need four strong leaders.
And now I’m thinking about manly chest hair. On the female players.

++Elf-Warri.....

Anyway, this is kind of very silly thing but I can see how people would jump on it. I think it’s innocent (or at least not a real hint at evilness) thing, but I’ll want to keep an eye out because people have been getting by with similar posts recently and I’ll stand for it no longer. *sits*

Quote:
I plead not guilty. I was joking when I called myself sinister.

Edit: Cross posted with Loslote
Just referring to the earlier post. Not a lot.

Quote:
BG: OK, so I should go to bed and wait for tomorrow?
Elfie: Sure. Go ahead.
Just helping a newbie. How sweet, eh? Strangely, however, I’m picking up hints of something more in their little helpful exchange. Maybe it’s just me?

Quote:
Paranoia, maybe I'm just being blind, but I'm inclined to think Blind Guardian's mistakes are so mistakey that it makes her unlikely to be a wolf. I think it's more likely she's a cobbler. I'm inclined to believe she's an innocent.

However, I'm getting some faint suspicious vibes from Boromir. In my werewolfing experience, it is common for wolves to bind themselves with an innocent so that if the innocent dies, the wolf is given a patina of innocence and vice a versa if the wolf dies. This could be the nature of a possible connection between Blind Guardian and Boromir, she's innocent, he's hairy.

I have gotten practically no suspicious vibes from Lottie. Morsul's intention not to vote seems out of character to me. I could be wrong. I've only played with him once before. I'm inclinedto think Paranoia is innocent because he's thinking in line with me on Boromir.

I'm not really feeling suspicious of Nienna. I don't blame Xed for voting for me. I haven't been helpful.

++Morsul
Defends Blind, suspects Boro, votes Morsul because....because he didn’t vote. Well, understandable but Morsul doing something OOC is actually IC for Morsul, so I don’t know if I agree with this. Also, not voting Paranoia just because he (right?) agrees with you seems off to me. And if you suspect Boro more why not vote him?

Quote:
I'd like to start with a public service announcement. If you didn't vote yesterday and you're innocent, vote today before the deadline. It could save this village. There are a lot of people in this village now, but our numbers will shrink and remember, the wolves have an extra kill. The wolves have managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat before.

Anywho, I am still suspicious of Boromir. However, I think it's possible the wolves killed Izzy to frame Boromir.

I found something that could be suspicious. I've noticed it before, but I wonder if I'm making a mountain out of a molehill.
This just screams awkward to me. I almost want to say that there's a hint of "guys, I know we killed our cobbler but we can make it out alive, oh, and I should reassure the village too so I look innocent and helpful" to this post.

Verdict: All in all I think I’ll have to keep an eye on Elfie, but I won’t be double-plussing any time soon, because I’m still very iffy on the whole situation. From the tone of posts I'd actually have to go with guilty right now, but I'm not sure I'm ready to condemn quite yet. We'll have to see what I think of everyone else.
What strikes me in all this is that Sally spends the first part of the post saying why Morsul's refusal to vote on Day 1 is suspicious, that whether he was innocent or guilty he was a detriment to the village.

Then, she latches onto TEW (who said he had "faint suspicious vibes" from Boro, nothing else) and starts to lay the groundwork for a case on him. She finishes by using TEW's vote for Morsul (based upon the latter's non-vote) against him, when she herself had already said Morsul made her "very uneasy", and she would personally prefer to see him go.

This seems hypocritical to me, and the basis for a case against the now known innocent TEW looks flimsy.

x/d with all since 601: Excellent! Double hunt!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #605
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Here's something else from Sally that ought to be examined.

This seems hypocritical to me, and the basis for a case against the now known innocent TEW looks flimsy.

x/d with all since 601: Excellent! Double hunt!

Heh. I was admittedly being lazy and doing them both in one post, which did make it a bit confusing. Sorry about that. Basically I thought they were both a bit iffy and the way Elf hit on Morsul looked almost as weird to me as Morsul himself.

Make sense? Good.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #606
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Quote:
I just had a cup of Donut Shop Coffee from a Keurig single-cup brewer. Would you like some?
Yes puleeeeese!

As to who I suspect, what literally came out of my mouth when I read the question was "There's no caffeine in my system I don't suspect anyone!" So on that note, Ima go get some noms and caffeine and hopefully be a functioning individual for a little while before my roommate's graduation party.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Old 05-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #607
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Yes puleeeeese!

As to who I suspect, what literally came out of my mouth when I read the question was "There's no caffeine in my system I don't suspect anyone!" So on that note, Ima go get some noms and caffeine and hopefully be a functioning individual for a little while before my roommate's graduation party.
*pours*

A morning without coffee is like sleep.

Anyway, you're more than capable of making up your own mind, Mira.

One more thing to consider: the opinions of a Seer, unless specifically based on dreams, are only that: opinions.

Still, Nerwen's words can at least be taken as genuine, and I think one of her last posts should be kept in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Let's hope I can bag the fourth wolf toNight, though we've still got a pretty wide field left:

Keeper/Mira
Lottie
Zil
Sally
Para
Morsul

Lottie and Zil seem the least likely. Mira... well, I don't really think so, but it's possible her exasperation with Blind yesterDay was that of a wolf trying to get her packmate to shut her muzzle.

On the whole, I believe I'll pick either Sally, Para or Morsul. (If it's either of the fellers, he'd have to be the target of exceptionally heavy, and, frankly clumsy wolf-on-wolf attacks.)
Old 05-22-2010, 12:56 PM   #608
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Yes, but that's who Nerwen planned to dream, not who she would have voted toDay had she been around to do so. I know a dream of me would have come up innocent, and so would have one for Morsul as we now know. I don't know about Paranoia, obviously, but even if you don't believe me we can hardly say that she had "pegged" the last wolf. (No offense intended, of course, Nerwen. I'm just trying to point out that dreams do not prove guilt, just that the person has been/would be dreamt of.)

Exactly what does that post even prove, Dun? That Nerwen suspected people? 'Cause like you said, she's fallible. Clever, yes, but not perfect. To me it seems you're trying to guide the lynch/hunt based on her suspicions, and regardless of it being rather directed at me I don't think it's a good idea.

Also, I has a Tum. *pokes her* So I may be a bit quiet, or at least short. *Heh.) I'll be around though, so start/keep talking!
Old 05-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #609
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Ah, yes, yes I am. When I want to be. ^_^

Lottie, who do you suspect most? Oh, Paranoia and Dun? See, I'm good at math!
Well, yeah, they're the only ones left, really. Besides you, and I trust you.

I'd say hunt Zil and Noia. Hunting me or Sally would be a waste. Hunting Mira would be an even bigger waste.

EDIT: I'm a gonna be reading LoTR on the Skype thingi, so I'll be fairly quiet, too...

Last edited by Loslote; 05-22-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:48 PM   #610
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Exactly what does that post even prove, Dun? That Nerwen suspected people? 'Cause like you said, she's fallible. Clever, yes, but not perfect. To me it seems you're trying to guide the lynch/hunt based on her suspicions, and regardless of it being rather directed at me I don't think it's a good idea.
I never said it proved anything, or that Mira should base her choices solely on that. I just thought it was something to consider.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #611
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
So I think there's a bit of a consensus here on Dun. Don't know who the other hunt will be. (My guess is either Paranoia or Lottie, because I know there's at least two people who trust me.) Mira, who do you suspect?
By the way, Sally, I've given reasons why I've suspected you. What's your evidence against me?
Old 05-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #612
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
By the way, Sally, I've given reasons why I've suspected you. What's your evidence against me?
Process of elimination, really, at this point. That and I never like to take your innocence for granted. You're acting the same way you have before as a wolf and this "case" against me looks far too much like you want to draw attention away from your furry little self.

Anyway, back now, and on Tum's computer since Abigail's contracted some strange illness at the moment. Gonna look at Paranoia and will be back with conclusions.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:34 PM   #613
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh, and...

++Mira
Old 05-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #614
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Process of elimination, really, at this point. That and I never like to take your innocence for granted. You're acting the same way you have before as a wolf and this "case" against me looks far too much like you want to draw attention away from your furry little self.
And here I am, thinking the same of you.

Well, it's up to our Hunter. Mira, if you have time to do so, please look back at everyone who remains yourself. Don't rely on our analysis. I'm ready to stand by my record here, because I know what I am. If you really want to hunt me, have at it. I'd prefer you didn't, because then the chances of bagging a wolf are halved.

But, as you will.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #615
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Sooo it's entirely possible that I fell asleep when I got back from shenanigans and am soon going to be leaving again to go see Robin Hood. Terrible timing on my part, I know. Sorry, kittens.

As of right now I'm leaning toward Inzil and sally but don't have to time back those up. Hopefully I'll be back with enough time to justify those and take closer looks, but I make no promises at this point.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:23 PM   #616
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
As of right now I'm leaning toward Inzil and sally but don't have to time back those up. Hopefully I'll be back with enough time to justify those and take closer looks, but I make no promises at this point.
I'm not overly enthusiastic about being hunted, but I think Sally for the other choice is wise, at least. She looks notably worse to me than Lottie or Para.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:27 PM   #617
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Sooo it's entirely possible that I fell asleep when I got back from shenanigans and am soon going to be leaving again to go see Robin Hood. Terrible timing on my part, I know. Sorry, kittens.

I've looked at Paranoia and Lottie (and have eaten dinner!) and actually as much as I think Dun could be the wolf and would still make a good backup kill just to be safe, I'm thinking Lottie is the last wolf. She's been way too protective of me lately (because she thinks I'll back her up and return the favor?) and I still stand by my original feeling that she has a role. She's been very counter to the other wolves, while the two newbies have been more followers. Besides, based on how Little Lottie Lupine acted in my game, she's probably evil.

In short, I'd like to have her as at least one of the hunts.

Mira, don't leave us again!

(Paranoia thoughts in a moment.)

EDIT: Added 'dinner' to 'I've eaten!' because it looked really awkward without it.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #618
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:

But you'll be back at least once before DL, right?
Old 05-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #619
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
I've looked at Paranoia and Lottie (and have eaten dinner!) and actually as much as I think Dun could be the wolf and would still make a good backup kill just to be safe, I'm thinking Lottie is the last wolf. She's been way too protective of me lately (because she thinks I'll back her up and return the favor?) and I still stand by my original feeling that she has a role. She's been very counter to the other wolves, while the two newbies have been more followers. Besides, based on how Little Lottie Lupine acted in my game, she's probably evil.

In short, I'd like to have her as at least one of the hunts.
No. I've been protective of you because I think you're innocent, and I'm pretty sure it would lose us the game if you died. Mira, I'd say hunt Zil and Noia - but then, you already knew that.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #620
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Here's my thoughts (and please excuse the meta bit, but in this case I can't help it).

I don't think Shasta would make a pack of Boro, Blindling, Gummi Tummi, and Just a Little Bit of Paranoia. For one thing, think of the puns! But I honestly don't think he would put three newbies in a pack. Again, I know it's meta, but if I had drawn a similar pack I would recast at least one person, because it would be a horrible disadvantage to the wolves (especially Boro, who would have to train all these newbies in the finer ways of wolfing) and just wouldn't be fair.

Also, I refuse to believe that Blind, no matter how much of a newbie she is, would say the things she said about Paranoia. That looked like a proper frame job to me, and since it was so blatant and she's (no offense) not yet savvy enough to be that tricksy, I don't think she would "suspect" a packmate to try to throw us off, at least not that hardcore.

Therefore, Paranoia is not on my list of suspects.

Dun, if you had to choose between Paranoia and Lottie, who would you think is the wolf? I know, I'm not including me, but I'm just asking between those two.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #621
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I'm not overly enthusiastic about being hunted, but I think Sally for the other choice is wise, at least. She looks notably worse to me than Lottie or Para.
How so? Not how do I look guilty, but how do they look any better? Especially Lottie.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #622
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Where is everyone?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #623
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Where is everyone?
Ich bin hier.

Quote:
Dun, if you had to choose between Paranoia and Lottie, who would you think is the wolf? I know, I'm not including me, but I'm just asking between those two.
I would pick Lottie over Para, I think.

Quote:
Not how do I look guilty, but how do they look any better? Especially Lottie.
I think Para is an unlikely wolf because of what I said here.

As for Lottie, I took some time last Night looking back at her (among others) and just didn't see anything that pointed to her wolvishness.

As you said, process of elimination, and some previously voiced concerns, lead me to suspecting mainly you at this point.

Actually, it would be bloody hilarious if the last wolf was Lottie or Para and we're here at each other's throats.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #624
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

That's why I'm asking, actually. I looked you over again and just....I'm not sure. Like I said before, I'd have to get rid of you just to be on the safe side (and for that I'm sorry) but I really think Lottie's been crying wolf when she actually is one.

I contacted Mira, and she said she would (hopefully) be back in an hour and a half or so, and I'm hoping we can get her to switch at least one of her picks to Lottie. Really, I'd be happy with Lottie and Paranoia if that was her decision, but I really don't think Paranoia is the other wolf; it doesn't work out in my brain. You, Dun, I'm not as certain, but I'm definitely putting Lottie to the top of my list.

If it wouldn't completely screw us, I'd say we should just lynch Lottie. But if I'm wrong (which I don't think I am, but still) we have no hope of winning. Rubbish.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 05-22-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #625
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Also, Dun, if there's any other questions I can answer for you I'd love to. This is too big a Day for us to be wasted on me being killed, because while I can die along with a wolf, I do have a reputation to protect and unfortunately the way Mira's hunting right now it would remain intact.

(Every time I've died as an ordo the wolves have won. If I die along with another innocent, we're in deep trouble. And of course I don't want my "the village needs me" spiel to be ruined. Hehe.)
Old 05-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #626
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
That's why I'm asking, actually. I looked you over again and just....I'm not sure. Like I said before, I'd have to get rid of you just to be on the safe side (and for that I'm sorry) but I really think Lottie's been crying wolf when she actually is one.
Is there anything specifically that Lottie has said or done though, that makes you suspicious of her? Her seemingly unshakeable trust for you has me rather flummoxed, I'll admit.

Quote:
I contacted Mira, and she said she would (hopefully) be back in an hour and a half or so, and I'm hoping we can get her to switch at least one of her picks to Lottie. Really, I'd be happy with Lottie and Paranoia if that was her decision, but I really don't think Paranoia is the other wolf; it doesn't work out in my brain. You, Dun, I'm not as certain, but I'm definitely putting Lottie to the top of my list.
See, I know I'm innocent, so I'd be good with you and Lottie. The more I think about Para, the less lupine he looks. Like I said earlier, if it does turn out that he was the wolf, he's done a bang-up job and my hat's off to him.

Quote:
If it wouldn't completely screw us, I'd say we should just lynch Lottie. But if I'm wrong (which I don't think I am, but still) we have no hope of winning. Rubbish.
Well, there's just one vote for Mira right now, so it could technically be done. But I'm not nearly certain enough of anyone to want to take a crap-shoot on a single lynch when we can double our chances.

Quote:
Also, Dun, if there's any other questions I can answer for you I'd love to. This is too big a Day for us to be wasted on me being killed, because while I can die along with a wolf, I do have a reputation to protect and unfortunately the way Mira's hunting right now it would remain intact.

(Every time I've died as an ordo the wolves have won. If I die along with another innocent, we're in deep trouble. And of course I don't want my "the village needs me" spiel to be ruined. Hehe.)
It's Mira's decision, so what I think really isn't all that important. It's occurred to me though, that every time I've been hunted I've been innocent, and the wolves won. Means nothing for the present game from anyone else's pov, but that's not a trend I'd like to keep repeating.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #627
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Same's true for me, and I suppose this is end game so it's a bit of a different situation. Still, I'd love to be alive for a victory for a change.

There's two votes for Mira, actually, mine and Lottie's.

Lottie's general attitude toward me, really. I know she can read me really well but she's been overly defensive of me, and I honestly think it's because she knows I normally stand by her. If I had more time/energy I'd look up specific posts that worried me but I've stated a few times that I thought she had some sort of a role, and once I figured out all the gifteds there was really only one other option, you know?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #628
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Lottie's general attitude toward me, really. I know she can read me really well but she's been overly defensive of me, and I honestly think it's because she knows I normally stand by her. If I had more time/energy I'd look up specific posts that worried me but I've stated a few times that I thought she had some sort of a role, and once I figured out all the gifteds there was really only one other option, you know?
But why would a Lottiewolf take the trouble to butter you up? What would she expect to gain?
Old 05-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #629
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
But why would a Lottiewolf take the trouble to butter you up? What would she expect to gain?
My support, I suspect. I'm ever so impressionable at End Game, as most know.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #630
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Where is everyone?
I'm waking up after napping.

++Mira

Anyway, I'm thinking the hunt should be used on.... I'm not particularly sure on who to request to be hunted. I'm decidedly against Lottie at the moment; I haven't seen any reason for her refusal to request Sally's hunt. No reason to trust someone is usually a sign of furriness in my book.

Zul at least is explaining himself... but since I've already stated why I don't think Sally is a wolf, I don't see much reason in recommending her to be hunted above him, so I'm recommending [b]Lottie and Dun/b].

Edit: Xed a whole bunch of times with Sally and Dun.
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #631
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

I second Paranoia's notion. Sorry, Dun, but you know how "better safe than sorry" works.

So that's....

Paranoia: Lottie and Dun
Dun: Sally and Lottie
Lottie: Dun and Paranoia
Sally: Lottie and Dun
Mira: Sally and Dun

That makes the count as follows

Dun: 4
Lottie: 3
Sally: 2
Paranoia: 1

With that logic the hunt should be Dun and Lottie, taking into account mathematics and all that rubbish.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #632
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Before I forget....

++Mira
Old 05-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #633
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
I second Paranoia's notion. Sorry, Dun, but you know how "better safe than sorry" works.
If Mira sticks with me, I just hope she makes her second one count.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #634
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
If Mira sticks with me, I just hope she makes her second one count.

Me too. I suspect Lottie way over you, but I'd hate to let you get off if you were the last wolf.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #635
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

MIRA, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*offers cookies for someone to bloody post*
Old 05-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #636
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Like this?
Old 05-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #637
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dűm

Back, sorry sorry sorry! (By the way, power walking across campus in heels is a bad idea). Ima go with Inzil and Lottie.

It occurred to me halfway through Robin Hood that I'll be really upset if Paranoia turns out to be the last wolf and flew so far under the radar that I didn't suspect him. Of course my gut is always wrong in this game and I'll probably be slamming my head against a wall in about 12 minutes.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #638
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I really wish you'd swap me for Sally, but que sara, sara.....
Old 05-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #639
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Like this?
Yes. *hands over cookies*

Quote:
Back, sorry sorry sorry! (By the way, power walking across campus in heels is a bad idea). Ima go with Inzil and Lottie.

It occurred to me halfway through Robin Hood that I'll be really upset if Paranoia turns out to be the last wolf and flew so far under the radar that I didn't suspect him. Of course my gut is always wrong in this game and I'll probably be slamming my head against a wall in about 12 minutes.
*sighs in relief* And yeah, me too, but I don't think we'll have to worry about it.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #640
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I really wish you'd swap me for Sally, but que sara, sara.....
No, no, no! My record shall be kept intact. And besides, I'd love to be alive at the end of a game for once. Especially as an ordo! It's about time!