The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2010, 12:01 AM   #361
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Dark-Eye

Ah, I'm good! *jumps off cliff*

edit: really I'm going to bed. And tomorrow in going to be dead, so, let's end it now. It's nice knowing you're going to die.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #362
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
*cough* I think you mean iocaine *cough*
...I believe this situation calls for a facepalm. Thus, *facepalm*. And no wonder she survived...though I still can't believe she liked them.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #363
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

What? There good!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #364
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
What? There good!
They were meant to poison you, dear. Instead, they've merely done wonders for your thyroid function. Ah, well.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #365
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Well, that would explain the diareah...all well won't matter soon. I'll be in Valhalla with Ronnie James Dio...
Old 05-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #366
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
They were meant to poison you, dear. Instead, they've merely done wonders for your thyroid function. Ah, well.
Little Lottie is very much amused.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:39 AM   #367
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
++The ++BeiGe Wolf

I will try to return in a few hours with something useful... once again, I'm having a hard time finding time to be here.

*gives burned cookies*
Old 05-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #368
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
1420!

Well, delightful though it is to lynch two wolves in two Days, I think we should turn our collective attention to the unknowns:

Mira
Morsul
Inzil
Sally
Lottie
Tum
Celuien
Paranoia

Though, when I say "unknown" I mean "unknown to the village in general". I, of course, know the role of one of these people, but for the moment I'm not going to say whose, or what it is.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #369
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Well, come on, people. What do you all think of each other?
Old 05-18-2010, 05:24 AM   #370
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
really I'm going to bed. And tomorrow in going to be dead, so, let's end it now. It's nice knowing you're going to die.
Go out with style, my lupine foe! It's fun that way.

++Blind Guardian

Quote:
Nice that you're still with us! If the Ranger was a bit daring, you may yet get another dream toNight.
I don't have time at the moment to give my impressions of everyone, but I think tum deserves some serious attention toDay for going along with Boro and voting McCaber. Along with BG, it looked like she was obviously trying to save Boro, and with so many people saying why voting Cab was not a good idea for the village, I see no legitimate reason tum would have done it anyway.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:48 AM   #371
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Wow and here I was thinking I wouldn't have time to examine stuff and make a proper vote

seems to me

++BlindGuardian

enjoy I will be back on later though
Old 05-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #372
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hmm. Slow toDay, innit?

Let's see. With BG gone toDay, two wolves left. And who might they be?

Looking back, there was an effort to avoid lynching Boro, and at the same time stay away from the poisonous McCaber vote. Who was behind that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Erm....let me think about it. (No, seriously. Let me look at Blind's stuff and then I'll decide. Right now I don't think Boro's as transparently evil as we all think.
Quote:
So..............................

I have a really bad feeling about this Boro lynch. Does anyone want to know why?
Quote:
Erm....well, I sort of kind of think he's been hinting that he's a gifted.
The "hints" that Sally gave for her reasons she thought Boro might be a Gifted did not give me the same idea. I thought that was a serious reach.

Quote:
Let's do it then. I'm just too uncertain about the Boro thing to lynch him right now. What do you say, Little Lottie? All innocents together?
"All innocents together"? Really?

Quote:
Well I'm not a wolf and I noticed, so heck if I know. And I'm probably wrong, but with that niggling right there I don't want to go and kill him and then have my only prize be an 'I told you so' dance at the start of toMorrow. Like I told Boro re: his plan, without risk there's no reward. I'm willing to keep him around another Day, even if just one, so I can decide whether or not I believe those 'hints'.
"I'm not a wolf".

Quote:
See, the best (or worst) part of that is that I totally assumed Boro was the ranger or hunter (based on another post he made) and that you (Nerwen) were in fact the seer. Obviously in this perfect little world you didn't dream him, but I thought you were probably gifted of some design.
Now here, Sally says that she thought Boro was hinting at being the Ranger or the Hunter, and she believed from that Nerwen was the Seer. Question: if she thought Nerwen was the Seer, why this effort to save Boro, when Nerwen was heavily pushing for his lynch well before she revealed? Something doesn't quite add up.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #373
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Now here, Sally says that she thought Boro was hinting at being the Ranger or the Hunter, and she believed from that Nerwen was the Seer. Question: if she thought Nerwen was the Seer, why this effort to save Boro, when Nerwen was heavily pushing for his lynch well before she revealed? Something doesn't quite add up.
Mnmn. Interesting.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:25 PM   #374
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
I don't have time at the moment to give my impressions of everyone, but I think tum deserves some serious attention toDay for going along with Boro and voting McCaber. Along with BG, it looked like she was obviously trying to save Boro, and with so many people saying why voting Cab was not a good idea for the village, I see no legitimate reason tum would have done it anyway.
Yes I did put my vote in early. At the time, I really didn't have any suspicions, and I had to vote because a strong storm had come through earlier in the day and knocked out the power in parts of the city. The internet kept on going down, and I didn't NOT want to vote. I saw voting for Cabs my best option. I didn't want to put a vote in for an innocent.

I'm just glad that everyone didn't vote too early and we caught a wolf.

Speaking of wolves...we're going to have two after toDay.

Farewell BeiGe.

++BlindGuardian
Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #375
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Bite me
Old 05-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #376
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Yes I did put my vote in early. At the time, I really didn't have any suspicions, and I had to vote because a strong storm had come through earlier in the day and knocked out the power in parts of the city.
It's true. Tum happens to be not forty miles from me right now (a fact I find hilariously amusing). And it's Oklahoma weather, which ought to be its own catchphrase by now.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #377
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Yes I did put my vote in early. At the time, I really didn't have any suspicions, and I had to vote because a strong storm had come through earlier in the day and knocked out the power in parts of the city. The internet kept on going down, and I didn't NOT want to vote. I saw voting for Cabs my best option. I didn't want to put a vote in for an innocent.
I can understand wanting to get in your vote because of bad weather. But for all you knew, McCaber was innocent (as it turned out!). Why didn't you think there was any other option? Boro was the main candidate, and it looks for all the world like you wanted to save him. You were also defending him earlier, even before he became a viable candidate.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #378
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
I can understand wanting to get in your vote because of bad weather. But for all you knew, McCaber was innocent (as it turned out!). Why didn't you think there was any other option? Boro was the main candidate, and it looks for all the world like you wanted to save him. You were also defending him earlier, even before he became a viable candidate.
I'll have to go back, but I think he became more of a candidate after I voted. I do remember talk about the reasoning for voting vs. not voting for Cabs. If Boro was a main suspect that would be me not understanding that he was a suspect at the time.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #379
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
HAHA Made you look... seriouslt nothing going on...
Old 05-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #380
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
You'll notice I said I'd be willing to lynch him if I had more time to look at things and make up my mind properly. I just didn't want to take the risk of killing a gifted when I had other suspects I was more happy to lynch. (At that time, Blind, in fact, because of her insanely wolfish posts late in the Day.)

And yeah, I just assumed she suspected him. Besides, since I was squirming about the possibility of Boro being a gifted (which he thankfully wasn't, so while I'm not happy Nerwen had to come out I'm glad that got sorted) I didn't think it all the way through. Basically I was going for gifted preservation, or at least trying to.

In other news, I made a list last Night, just so I could keep track of who was playing. (When I say last Night it was more of right after deadline yesterDay, but same difference, eh?) Also, I've not read toDay thoroughly (most of it not at all) so this is of course subject to change. (Oh, and obviously I removed Elf. Heh.)

Innocent:
Sally (ordo)
Nerwen (seer)
Lottie?
Mira?
Tum?
Paranoia?

Guilty:
Blind (who formerly had a question mark, but obviously no more)
Cel?
Dun?
Morsul?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #381
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Uh, hi folks.

Issabell - As per usual, she will be herself; but I'm kind of disconcerted by her lack of analyzing every little thing, or at least people and their actions. Somehow this just feels off from how I know her. Keeping my eye on her.

This Lottie Person of Which you All Speak - Posts seem really fluff centric; even beyond the usual page one or two stuff; really unnerves me. Maybe I'm just new here and this happens a lot but idk. If I had to guess, out of the fluffer wuffers I'd vote her. Another issue I have with her is she seems to be subtly trying to get dreamed; Makes me think of her as an early likely candidate to be the cobbler. But that's mean and I've been wrong about this **** before. Edit without really editing: What in the hell? I see a lot of posting from you, but it's almost all game mechanics. IT's like you're trying to look helpful without being helpful; I understand giving newbies the ropes but I'd prefer giving them the ropes while providing examples of scumhunting and picking apart posts. You claim we are blind when we are not. There's always something to pick apart and anyone who claims we are shooting blind day one or two is taking the lazy way out when we don't have time for the lazy way o' doing things.

Nienna - I don't like the entire "I'm being suspected day one so of course I'm innocent." comment, but other than that was all business. Still feel uneasy about her, but I'm unlikely to vote her at the moment. Him. It. Edit without editing a thing: Nice vote on someone who hasn't had the time to post yet; classy. What makes me dead weight any more than someone else who hasn't contributed much? Are you protecting someone who's silent?

Blind Guardian and Borimir - Borimir, what exactly do you feel good about with BG's contributions? I really haven't seen much that contributes to the game, despite her post about "getting back on topic" which she promptly didn't do; there have been some game posts since then and she hadn't posted a thing about them. I'm not sure if you're covering for her or not, but you two definitely seem linked together.

3/5 (so far)! Not bad! [/shameless]

Anyway, I'm going to put my vote on BG now, and then go reread the day, and then wander back after reading everything

++BlindGuardian
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #382
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
At the time rationale, by the way:

Paranoia probably is not a wolf because I don't think Shasta would put two newbies in a wolf pack, even with Boro. I know it's meta, but I think that if (for instance) Paranoia, Tum, and Blind were drawn as wolves, Shasta would be like "erm, no" and redraw. Of course if there's another very experienced wolf around (which most of us would be if we were in that role) it could happen. Dunno.

Cel just doesn't give wolf vibes. I know she's busy, but I think she'd be trying a bit harder if she was a wolf. (Not that I think she's trying to slack, but I think she would at least stir up more discussion if she didn't want to be dead weight.)

Nog should be in this game, because he should be a wolf in it. He's not. So wrong.

Morsul's either evil or just not helpful. Either way he's not an asset to the village, so while I'd much rather vote a confirmed wolf over him I'd be very happy to be rid of the possible faily danger he brings with him.

I've got no reasoning on Tum, because....well, I'm used to her in RL so I'm still getting used to her in WW and it's hard to read her yet.

Dun, actually, grows more and more light as I read his posts. However, I know how dangerous it is to underestimate him so I went with caution on my list.

Lottie's innocent in my brain, at least right now. But she's....weird. Can't explain.

I don't have anything to say about Mira, which is disconcerting, but I'm feeling good shiny things about her so I'll have to analyze (both of) her later to see what I think properly.

EDIT: x'd with Paranoia
Old 05-18-2010, 04:47 PM   #383
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

The plan (that we'll never use)

You know what'd be great? Make the wolves get modfired (sort of).

So assuming most of us already hadn't voted for Blind, we could have gone for X, Y, or Z. I know, it'd be possibly reducing our numbers, but we do know Blind's a wolf, so we could take down their pack and leave them for later. She probably would either go along with the majority (which tells us nothing, alas) or make crap up (the same) but she'd really just be dead weight, if she even voted at all. We have known baddies build up and then we just lynch them off in a row. Ah, it'd be so great.

(Alternatively, this would be better in a game with multiple lynches. Leave people hanging out and then lynch like three wolves in a Day. It'd be a good feeling.)

Sorry. Had the thought and it just made me cackle. I need to put in some laundry, watch Dr. Horrible (again), and read through the thread.

ETA: The modfire mention was for if we could get the wolf to just not vote at all. They'd not do it because it'd be letting us get a free lynch, but it would be funny. *shrug*
Old 05-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #384
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Seriously, how are there no posts?
Old 05-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #385
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Seriously, how are there no posts?
Simple. Follow the cop blues. -__- So many people let the cop (or seer as you guys know it) lead where I'm at as soon as they claim they all but shut down when they decided on a lynch for the day. It gets really aggravating, really quick. Not much is benefited for the town if everyone's sitting in limbo so uh... guys? Pick it up?
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #386
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Suspicious:
BeiGe
Morsul?
Noia?
Sally????? (Not at all sure there, but Zil makes good points...)

Innocent:
Nerwen
Me
Mira?
Xed?
Zil?

Not a clue:
Tum

Quote:
This is a really good point, but I have a hard time believing there were no innocents at all in that bandwaggon. Could be, but I think that'd be wacky.

Quote:
Hmm. Slow toDay, innit?

Let's see. With BG gone toDay, two wolves left. And who might they be?

Looking back, there was an effort to avoid lynching Boro, and at the same time stay away from the poisonous McCaber vote. Who was behind that?

The "hints" that Sally gave for her reasons she thought Boro might be a Gifted did not give me the same idea. I thought that was a serious reach.

"All innocents together"? Really?

"I'm not a wolf".

Like I said above, that's a very good point. All of a sudden, I'm not feeling as happy about Sally as I was earlier...

Quote:
Morsul's either evil or just not helpful. Either way he's not an asset to the village, so while I'd much rather vote a confirmed wolf over him I'd be very happy to be rid of the possible faily danger he brings with him.

~~~

Lottie's innocent in my brain, at least right now. But she's....weird. Can't explain.
I have to agree with you about Morsul, although I'm more inclinded to think him evil.

Also, didn't we already know I'm weird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Not much is benefited for the town if everyone's sitting in limbo so uh... guys? Pick it up?
Eh, I'm working on that now, but I'm actually going to have to leave early - friend's graduation party - so I'm not going to be around at dl. Sowie.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #387
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Quote:
I'll have to go back, but I think he became more of a candidate after I voted. I do remember talk about the reasoning for voting vs. not voting for Cabs. If Boro was a main suspect that would be me not understanding that he was a suspect at the time.
There are such things as timestamps, tum. You were around for over an hour yesterDay, which I believe is quite long enough to get an idea of what was going on. Also, you made six posts in that time. In three of them (#249, #254, #257) you defended Boro; in three (#257, #263, #273) you discussed Boro's vote-plan. Yet now you say you didn't realise he was under suspicion? Really?

Quote:
And yeah, I just assumed she suspected him. Besides, since I was squirming about the possibility of Boro being a gifted (which he thankfully wasn't, so while I'm not happy Nerwen had to come out I'm glad that got sorted) I didn't think it all the way through. Basically I was going for gifted preservation, or at least trying to.
But why did you think I was the Seer, then? Who did you think I had dreamed?

EDIT:X'd with Loslote.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #388
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
But why did you think I was the Seer, then? Who did you think I had dreamed?
Well I thought you were gifted, and I just kind of placed a seer label on you, I suppose. I figured Boro was safer making the "hints" he was if (assuming he'd been being truthful) he was the ranger or hunter.

I had no idea. That was one of my tasks to investigate. But then you told us, so I was like "derp, I should have seen that coming".

Laundry time. Back in a couple. Oh, and I'm having some serious eye issues tonight so in advance forgive any and all typos and any misreading I may do. Thanks so much (and I can't wait to get new glasses)!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #389
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Btw, Noia's a wolf. 'cause I know.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #390
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
There are such things as timestamps, tum. You were around for over an hour yesterDay, which I believe is quite long enough to get an idea of what was going on. Also, you made six posts in that time. In three of them (#249, #254, #257) you defended Boro; in three (#257, #263, #273) you discussed Boro's vote-plan. Yet now you say you didn't realise he was under suspicion? Really?
Thanks for pointing that out. Like I said I would have to go back, and I still hadn't the chance to do that. I had forgotten about the part where people were finding Boro suspicious due to his vote. (I probably shouldn't look at WW while I'm at work, and I end up playing with one eye over my shoulder ) And I kinda was on for over an hour according to the time stamps. However I'm still getting the hang of everything, and it didn't help that I kept losing my concentration due to the internet cutting in and out. I'm sure as I play more games I'll get better at all of this.

As for defending Boro, it looks like I did defend him in post #254. The other posts I was either agreeing with him or talking about vote-plan. It was a bad call on my part to think that he might be innocent. I'm just glad that he's gone, and that another wolf is going down.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #391
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Well I thought you were gifted, and I just kind of placed a seer label on you, I suppose. I figured Boro was safer making the "hints" he was if (assuming he'd been being truthful) he was the ranger or hunter.

I had no idea. That was one of my tasks to investigate. But then you told us, so I was like "derp, I should have seen that coming".
And yet, Sally, if you think a person is the Seer, and that person keeps going after another, repeatedly says he "feels furry" etc., and finally outright asks you to lynch him... well, I mean, there's a pretty obvious conclusion to be reached there, no?

EDIT:X'd with tum and Wolf Guardian.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #392
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out. Like I said I would have to go back, and I still hadn't the chance to do that. I had forgotten about the part where people were finding Boro suspicious due to his vote. (I probably shouldn't look at WW while I'm at work, and I end up playing with one eye over my shoulder ) And I kinda was on for over an hour according to the time stamps.
The work thing I can understand, because I do a lot on playing on the clock myself. But really, that scheme of Boro's to vote McCaber was plainly not helpful to the innocent side. You already knew Boro was under the gun for his vote for Lottie, and then he comes up with a horrible plan to lynch a modfire! That ought to have given you some pause.

Quote:
And yet, Sally, if you think a person is the Seer, and that person keeps going after another, repeatedly says he "feels furry" etc., and finally outright asks you to lynch him... well, I mean, there's a pretty obvious conclusion to be reached there, no?
That's my point. Yet Sally kept dragging her feet on Boro til you were forced to reveal.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #393
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out. Like I said I would have to go back, and I still hadn't the chance to do that. I had forgotten about the part where people were finding Boro suspicious due to his vote.
How did you manage to forget that, tum? You posted on exactly two topics yesterDay, and that was one of them.

Quote:
(I probably shouldn't look at WW while I'm at work, and I end up playing with one eye over my shoulder ) And I kinda was on for over an hour according to the time stamps. However I'm still getting the hang of everything, and it didn't help that I kept losing my concentration due to the internet cutting in and out. I'm sure as I play more games I'll get better at all of this.

As for defending Boro, it looks like I did defend him in post #254. The other posts I was either agreeing with him or talking about vote-plan. It was a bad call on my part to think that he might be innocent. I'm just glad that he's gone, and that another wolf is going down.
At #249 you said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I noticed Boro is under suspicion for bandwagoning Lottie yesterday. Is this the only evidence we have on Boro is there something else?
I should call the use of "only" there a subtle defence, implying as it does that his clearly opportunistic vote wasn't really suspicious. And at #257 you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I'm not convinced Boro's vote is enough to vote for him.
Brief defences, true– but considering the only topics you discussed yesterDay were a.) Boro and b.) Boro's plan, I find it significant. Oh, and the bolding is mine. #249 was your very first post of the Day, and you were clearly well aware of the situation then.

EDIT: clarity; X'd with Zil.
EDIT2: formatting.

Last edited by Nerwen; 05-18-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #394
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
++Blind Guardian

Wow, what a useful contribution on my part.
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #395
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
++Blind Guardian

Wow, what a useful contribution on my part.
You could be more useful, Mira. What do you think of other players?
Old 05-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #396
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Oh, and in another hour I will announce my second dream.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #397
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Oh, and in another hour I will announce my second dream.
I was waiting for that.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #398
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

So I feel like being productive. So I've decided to create a list.

Suspicious:
Wolf BeiGe
Morsul?

Somewhat Suspicious:
Noia - however I'm kinda leaning towards innocent cause I don't think a fellow wolf would rat out a fellow wolf unless they are trying to be sneaky.
Xed
Sally - Some good points have been made, but then it could just be Sally being Sally.

Innocent:
Nerwen
Me
Lottie
Inzil
Mira

Xed with everyone since my last post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #399
Keeper of Dol Guldur
Shade of Carn Dûm

Keeper of Dol Guldur has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
You could be more useful, Mira. What do you think of other players?
And if I wasn't about to fall asleep at my desk, I would answer that. My goal for toMorrow (assuming I'm still alive) is comprehensive list. The fact that it took three times to spell "comprehensive" correctly proves this fact. x.x
"I come from yonder...Have you seen Baggins? Baggins has left, he is coming. He is not far away. I wish to find him. If he passes will you tell me? I will come back with gold." - Khamul the Easterling

Last edited by Keeper of Dol Guldur; 05-18-2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: xed with Tum
Keeper of Dol Guldur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:24 PM   #400
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
So I feel like being productive. So I've decided to create a list.

Suspicious:
Wolf BeiGe
Morsul?

Somewhat Suspicious:
Noia - however I'm kinda leaning towards innocent cause I don't think a fellow wolf would rat out a fellow wolf unless they are trying to be sneaky.
Xed
Sally - Some good points have been made, but then it could just be Sally being Sally.

Innocent:
Nerwen
Me
Lottie
Inzil
Mira
Aren't you missing someone? And why is Morsul suspicious, ranked with the (almost) known Wolfguardian?

EDIT- I see now that you did put in Xed, which I assume is Celuien.