The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-18-2010, 08:32 PM   #401
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
How did you manage to forget that, tum? You posted on exactly two topics yesterDay, and that was one of them.
Easy, I was at work, keeping one eye over my shoulder trying not to get caught. And when I'm at work I have to use my phone since this site is blocked on my computer. I know...how dare they block this site!

Quote:
At #249 you said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I noticed Boro is under suspicion for bandwagoning Lottie yesterday. Is this the only evidence we have on Boro is there something else?
I should call the use of "only" there a subtle defence, implying as it does that his clearly opportunistic vote wasn't really suspicious. And at #257 you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tum
I'm not convinced Boro's vote is enough to vote for him.
Brief defences, true– but considering the only topics you discussed yesterDay were a.) Boro and b.) Boro's plan, I find it significant. Oh, and the bolding is mine. #249 was your very first post of the Day, and you were clearly well aware of the situation then.
I guess I kinda see where you are coming from. At that time I wasn't convinced that he was a wolf. Obviously I was wrong and he turned out to be a wolf.

As for the reason those were my ONLY topics. I was playing like Morsul and was being lazy (at least I think he's the one who sometimes plays lazy) since I had gone to a baseball game, and had gone to the OKC Memorial, and had the adrenaline rush from the storm. It's quite entertaining to try and keep ahead of a storm that is throwing golf ball sized hail. Needless to say I wasn't feeling very productive especially when the internet kept on going out, and I had friends that it was my first time meeting so I wanted to hang out with them. It's a miracle I even showed up as much as I did.

Edit: x-ed with Mira and Inzil

Last edited by autume98; 05-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.
autume98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #402
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
And yet, Sally, if you think a person is the Seer, and that person keeps going after another, repeatedly says he "feels furry" etc., and finally outright asks you to lynch him... well, I mean, there's a pretty obvious conclusion to be reached there, no?

EDIT:X'd with tum and Wolf Guardian.
Erm, dear, everyone was suspecting Boro yesterDay. You asked me to vote for him, I'm like "oh, this can end either really well or really poorly". I'm innocent, stupid, and busy. I'm allowed to miss things, aren't I? Also, with all the attention on Boro isn't it safe for me to have assumed that you suspected him and wanted him lynched over an innocent you dreamed? That'd make sense too, wouldn't it? *shrugs* I'm just sayin'. This wolf/witch hunt is going nowhere fast because I was trying to protect any possible gifteds, for better or worse, and I refuse to be punished for trying to help my village.

Quote:
Oh, and in another hour I will announce my second dream.
This excites me. 'Cause I'll still be awake (hopefully) then.

EDIT: x'd with Tum, and fixing some of those whoopsies I warned about earlier
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:39 PM   #403
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Erm....I just realized I haven't actually voted yet. *blushes*

++Blind

....Which I'm rather feeling tonight (strangely enough) so this is a warning that I may not say a whole lot (if anything) for the rest of the Day.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #404
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, since I'm still alive:

++Paranoia

Why? 'Cause I know who the wolves are, and Noia can't deny it Why? 'Cause i'm mad, and when BeiGe is mad someone pays *head with devil horns*
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #405
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
And why is Morsul suspicious, ranked with the (almost) known Wolfguardian?

EDIT- I see now that you did put in Xed, which I assume is Celuien.
Yes Xed is Celuien.

There's not really a lot to go off on Morsul. Maybe it's just me not getting a very good read on him. This is from Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
SHASTA: Reading through I noticed you put Blind on the "Didn't Vote" list she voted but late... just to defend her real quick before doing this.

She voted Nienna for absolutely no stated reasons. Spent 2 pages with nothing but banter Gets overly defensive when someone points it out and keeps reminding everyone how innocent she is and new to WW(Which seems forced and fake to me)

++Blind Guardian
I don't know Morsul very well. I've only played with him one other game, and he gave me bad vibes that game too. Although he turned out to be an Ordo in that game, so maybe he is an Ordo this game. However for now I'm going to keep him on my suspicious list.

He defends BeiGe then votes for BeiGe. Granted we now know that BeiGe is a wolf. Could it be a wolf on wolf though? This just doesn't sit well with me. If you think that Morsul is innocent please do tell me why.

Edit: x-ed with Sally, Sally again, and BeiGe
Old 05-18-2010, 08:58 PM   #406
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

You know, if Paranoia really is a wolf, I'm going to be quite cross, because it would be horribly unsportsmanlike for Blind to sell out her packmate. Yes, I know, we do it all the time, but we're kidding and/or being very clever and sneaky. I think I'm just....paranoiad?

(Shut up. I couldn't resist the joke, lamesauce.)
Old 05-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #407
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Also, if Paranoia's a wolf, I can see that last post being used against me like mad. Even I would think I was cautioning my newbie wolf. *headdesks* I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.

*misses her muffin*

EDIT: meant to italicize the I in the second sentence, but forgot. Sounds much better now.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #408
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Yes Xed is Celuien.

There's not really a lot to go off on Morsul. Maybe it's just me not getting a very good read on him. This is from Day 1.
Actually this is from Day 2. Sorry for any confusion this may cause or has caused.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #409
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Honestly, I don't buy into the "Sally is a wolf." bit based on her push at the end of day 2; she was actively pushing the Blind Wolf lynch right up until Nerwen's seer claim; honestly I find it doubtful that she even would do this, as if her aim was to save Boro, she would have pushed *anyone* but BG. And if she thought Nerwen was the seer, there'd been no point in her pushing the lynch so Boro could have slipped on by today as a gifted; the only way this would make sense is if Sally planned on Nerwen being the night 2 kill. OH WAIT.

Then things make a bit more sense. Trade off a newbie wolf in favor of say... an experienced one. Kill the seer while everyone is looking elsewhere and let boro slide for a day. Maybe two; kind of unlikely in the slide by case; as far as I can tell, it was a deliberate attempt at just trying to end things before Nerwen had a chance to claim; either way, I'd kinda request that Nerwen investigate Sally.
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #410
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Well we know she didn't last Night or she wouldn't be suspecting me toDay. I'm all up for it, because clearing innocents can be just as helpful at catching wolves as actually dreaming the wolves.

Athough I'd really like to know what Mira is, because she confuses me. o_O
Old 05-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #411
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Maybe we need Nerwen's second dream ?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #412
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Well, since I'm still alive:

++Paranoia

Why? 'Cause I know who the wolves are, and Noia can't deny it Why? 'Cause i'm mad, and when BeiGe is mad someone pays *head with devil horns*
Why do posts like this make me giggle everytime a wolf is going down? Two have tried taking me down and implicating me; both so far have failed. C'mon wolves. I know you can do better. :P [/taunt]

Also, on another note, the second paragraph of my last post is primarily just a wild shot in the dark; it's me living up to my name. Honestly, the second scenario is full of stuff unlikely to happen, and have personally never *seen* happen. Nerwen would have probably claimed anyway at the end of day, said why she suspected Boromir so much, and would have probably been protected last night anyway. I can't really speak for Nerwen though so uh... yeah.

Autumn is definitely linked with both Boromir and BG, if only for their vote yesterday, and a few other things brought up today. If I was being lazy and picking my vote primarily from the last few pages instead of the entire thread, I would probably vote Autumn tomorrow, final answer.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:13 PM   #413
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
He defends BeiGe then votes for BeiGe. Granted we now know that BeiGe is a wolf. Could it be a wolf on wolf though? This just doesn't sit well with me. If you think that Morsul is innocent please do tell me why.
I'm not convinced about Morsul either way.

He declined to vote the first Day (as did you), and I didn't like that.

Beyond that, he voted for BG on Day 2, as you noted, while in the same post saying he had to 'defend' her. But he was apparently only correcting the point that she had attempted to vote, though it was too late to count. I don't know that could really be called a 'defence'.

x/d with all since 408
Old 05-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #414
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Erm, dear, everyone was suspecting Boro yesterDay. You asked me to vote for him, I'm like "oh, this can end either really well or really poorly". I'm innocent, stupid, and busy. I'm allowed to miss things, aren't I? Also, with all the attention on Boro isn't it safe for me to have assumed that you suspected him and wanted him lynched over an innocent you dreamed?
Really? What innocent was in danger?

–Anyway, I suppose you'd all like to know who the third wolf is.

Are you ready?

EDIT:X'd since Sally.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #415
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Really? What innocent was in danger?

–Anyway, I suppose you'd all like to know who the third wolf is.

Are you ready?
By all means.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #416
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Yeah!!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #417
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thumbs up

It's... ta-ta-ta–

TUM!!!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #418
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Tum? WHo's Tum?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #419
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Quote:
Tum? WHo's Tum?
Acting dumb is cute. If I had to guess... I'd say Autumn?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #420
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Tum? WHo's Tum?
autume98. Your packmate, remember?

EDIT:X'd with Paranoia.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #421
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Excellent. Well done, Nerwen! With luck, you'll still be with us toMorrow.

Well, our vote toMorrow will be easy enough, and we've just got one more to go.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #422
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Then call him Autumn, you don't have to give everyone a nickname, shesh.

Sorry, Autumn.

But come on three wolves in a row! This stinks -_-
Old 05-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #423
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
It's... ta-ta-ta–

TUM!!!

HAHA! You have no idea how unsurprising this is to me. *dies of win* Every bit of my brain was screaming "Wolf!" but I've not yet gotten rid of my RL meta barriers of "but....but it's Tum....and she....nah....". My day, it has been made.

And again, Nerwen, stop being such a bloody rockstar. (Of course I'll happily let you wait until after you've found the fourth wolf.) The win, it is palpable.

Oh, I think I need to make a phone call. Drat. Back in a tick.

Oh, and Tum? You just lost the game. (Sorry, Lottie dear.)
Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #424
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
You could refer to your packmate as her.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #425
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Autumn98 is a girl?! Now, that's suprising! (Sorry...)
Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #426
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:

Sorry, Autumn.

But come on three wolves in a row! This stinks -_-
She's actually a she, thanks. Boro, never be a wolf with a bunch of girls again. It's just....no. *snuggles your corpse*

Now here's hoping that Tum and her illustrious magical so far unknown packmate don't get a last meal, eh?

Oh, and Blind? Check out my last game. This is nothing. *basks in the awesome that is Mistress Nerwen, Who Sees That Which Cannot Be Unseen*

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 05-18-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #427
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Makes me think they need a human relations person for the wolf pa- oh, wait.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #428
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

I'm not dead, I still have a half an hour to live Then I shall be gone and [blank] and Tum shall get their last meal! Touché, one for of you is going to die *puts up bet*
Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #429
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Makes me think they need a human relations person for the wolf pa- oh, wait.

Not-so-pack-anymore, is your word?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #430
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Autumn98 is a girl?! Now, that's suprising! (Sorry...)
Quote:
She's actually a she, thanks. Boro, never be a wolf with a bunch of girls again. It's just....no. *snuggles your corpse*

Now here's hoping that Tum and her illustrious magical so far unknown packmate don't get a last meal, eh?

Oh, and Blind? Check out my last game. This is nothing. *basks in the awesome that is Mistress Nerwen, Who Sees That Which Cannot Be Unseen*
Quote:
Thanks Inzil and Sally. And don't worry about it BeiGe I've had to be corrected several times myself. Possibly even this game.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:39 PM   #431
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
I'm not dead, I still have a half an hour to live Then I shall be gone and [blank] and Tum shall get their last meal! Touché, one for of you is going to die *puts up bet*
Actually a little less than an hour and a half.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #432
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Thanks Inzil and Sally. And don't worry about it BeiGe I've had to be corrected several times myself. Possibly even this game.

I'm still not sure who Fae is...
Old 05-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #433
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Go Nerwen!!

I am so, so sorry that I'm not around... The schedule plus deadline time is just not working out well for me. However, I will do my best to thwart snacking toNight by the last wolf...
Old 05-18-2010, 09:42 PM   #434
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Actually a little less than an hour and a half.

It's 8:41PM so 10:00PM is the dl?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #435
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
I'm still not sure who Fae is...
Whom?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #436
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien View Post
Go Nerwen!!

I am so, so sorry that I'm not around... The schedule plus deadline time is just not working out well for me. However, I will do my best to thwart snacking toNight by the last wolf...
ORLY? (Sorry, but that was about my face when I saw this.)
Old 05-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #437
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Quote:
Whom?
Fae...uh, sorry, Fea. ^_^

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=824

That Fea ^^ Who is it?
Old 05-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #438
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

This is all making me Giddy. 3/4 wolves down tomorrow. Go Go Nerwen. XD
Old 05-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #439
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Fae...uh, sorry, Fea. ^_^

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=824

That Fea ^^ Who is it?
Ahhhh, gotcha. Feanor of the Peredhil. She's another infamous Werewolf player.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #440
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Nerwen was the seer in the last game too? What the heck?