The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #121
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
The Eye

So I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I'm going to vote now. The people who are making an effort haven't really seemed to be suspicious to me so I'm going to go for the dead weight approach. I hate voting newbies but Paranoia hasn't posted at all and is being a dead weight. I'm more comfortable voting her than anyone else who's participated.

++Paranoia
Old 05-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #122
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Regarding the special extra powers, I think it makes sense to hold on to that for later. Having an extra dream at the end of some past games would have made all the difference then...

I won't vote for anyone who hasn't been here. Of those who have, the only one I can't get anything on at all is Elfie. And so...

++Elfie

Last edited by Celuien; 05-14-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Crossed with Nienna
Celuien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #123
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
++Nienna

I really don't like it when people vote newbies Day 1. Especially when there are plenty of veteran players who haven't contributed just as much.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #124
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Back and reading.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #125
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Uh, hi folks.

Issabell - As per usual, she will be herself; but I'm kind of disconcerted by her lack of analyzing every little thing, or at least people and their actions. Somehow this just feels off from how I know her. Keeping my eye on her.

This Lottie Person of Which you All Speak - Posts seem really fluff centric; even beyond the usual page one or two stuff; really unnerves me. Maybe I'm just new here and this happens a lot but idk. If I had to guess, out of the fluffer wuffers I'd vote her. Another issue I have with her is she seems to be subtly trying to get dreamed; Makes me think of her as an early likely candidate to be the cobbler. But that's mean and I've been wrong about this **** before. Edit without really editing: What in the hell? I see a lot of posting from you, but it's almost all game mechanics. IT's like you're trying to look helpful without being helpful; I understand giving newbies the ropes but I'd prefer giving them the ropes while providing examples of scumhunting and picking apart posts. You claim we are blind when we are not. There's always something to pick apart and anyone who claims we are shooting blind day one or two is taking the lazy way out when we don't have time for the lazy way o' doing things.

Nienna - I don't like the entire "I'm being suspected day one so of course I'm innocent." comment, but other than that was all business. Still feel uneasy about her, but I'm unlikely to vote her at the moment. Him. It. Edit without editing a thing: Nice vote on someone who hasn't had the time to post yet; classy. What makes me dead weight any more than someone else who hasn't contributed much? Are you protecting someone who's silent?

Blind Guardian and Borimir - Borimir, what exactly do you feel good about with BG's contributions? I really haven't seen much that contributes to the game, despite her post about "getting back on topic" which she promptly didn't do; there have been some game posts since then and she hadn't posted a thing about them. I'm not sure if you're covering for her or not, but you two definitely seem linked together.

My five picks at the moment, meaning I'm voting from this pool.

Out of everyone here, I feel the best voting either Lottie or BG; both don't seem to be putting forth anything of import or bringing much to the thread but a distraction; I don't like distractions. I prefer distractions are dead, in fact, and Lottie really hasn't brought much to the town that I can see.

I really don't like Nienna's entire position on me, but omgus sucks, so I'll just fos her/him/it in return. :P So my vote is going to...

++Lottie
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #126
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Um. Three votes on Lottie now, and all of them out of thin air?

*shakes head*

Then there's Nienna's vote on Paranoia. I mean, what the–? Since when do we vote n00bs on Day One?

Then, Paranoia's whole long post is just weird. Um... who are you, mate?

Finally, I think the relationship between Paranoia and Nienna is kind of interesting. She votes him/her for no reason, and he/she says
Quote:
Originally Posted by The player who is making me paranoid, all right
I really don't like Nienna's entire position on me, but omgus sucks, so I'll just fos her/him/it in return.
And then votes Lottie for... I'm not sure why, actually.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:32 PM   #127
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Um. Three votes on Lottie now, and all of them out of thin air?

*shakes head*

Then there's Nienna's vote on Paranoia. I mean, what the–? Since when do we vote n00bs on Day One?

Then, Paranoia's whole long post is just weird. Um... who are you, mate?

Finally, I think the relationship between Paranoia and Nienna is kind of interesting. She votes him/her for no reason, and he/she says
And then votes Lottie for... I'm not sure why, actually.
It's not that odd; I consider Nienna to have been almost all business. I respect that, but I don't like her/his position on me simply because it feels like a copout based on what's already been said in the thread. It's essentially a safe, throw away vote. It's the sort of vote you cast when you already know where a lynch is headed.

I explained in that big long nightmare full of editing and spelling errors who I considered suspicious at the moment and why. Although I have reasons, I can understand your apprehension, because I see absolutely no reason from the other Lottie voters; it's either random voting or idk. I'm probably going to take my vote off of them since they've started getting down to business, but I still consider them suspicious.

++Unvote

So who will I vote instead?

++Boromir. His refusal to vote BG based on BG just feeling alright to him rubs me the wrong way; I could see it as him protecting her as his/her packmate and I can see it as him trying to get easy townie points with a newbie player.

Also Hi, I'm Paranoia aka Adrasteia. I played in the spies series (once. -_-) and MMG0. I'm used to mafia; but werewolf is basically the same game. That's why I'm here; to play the game. And other stuff I guess.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #128
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Glirdan - Lottie (Lottie1)
Boro - Lottie (Lottie2)
Lottie - Morsul (Lottie2, Morsul1)
Nienna - Paranoia (Lottie2, Morsul1, Paranoia1)
Celuien - Elfie (Lottie2, Morsul1, Paranoia1, Elfie1)
Mirandir - Nienna (Lottie2, Morsul1, Paranoia1, Elfie1)
Paranoia - Lottie (Lottie3, Morsul1, Paranoia1, Elfie1)

TEN PEOPLE LEFT TO VOTE. THAT'S MORE THAN HALF. SHASTA'S NOT HAPPY.

Have not voted:
Wilwa
Morsul
Inzil
Blind
Sally
Cabbie
Nerwen
Izzy
Tum
Elfie

Currently Lottie would be executed. Deadline in 27 minutes.

*facepalm* This is my fault for forgetting Paranoia is new to the forum, but you can't unvote. Once you vote, your vote's locked for the day unless there's a specific rule that grants unvoting abilities.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #129
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
It's not that odd; I consider Nienna to have been almost all business. I respect that, but I don't like her/his position on me simply because it feels like a copout based on what's already been said in the thread. It's essentially a safe, throw away vote. It's the sort of vote you cast when you already know where a lynch is headed.
And this is with what Nienna themself saying this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin
I could arbitrarily let my RNG kill someone off. That'd be daring.
Hahahah you could but I don't know how much that would tell us.
So how would voting for someone who has yet to talk tell us **** all about what's going on? If I could switch my vote (Which the Mod just informed me you can't hurrrr.) I think I would omgus Nienna now and switch my vote to them, simply because part of what they have had to say has been self contradictory.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:52 PM   #130
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
Paranoia, maybe I'm just being blind, but I'm inclined to think Blind Guardian's mistakes are so mistakey that it makes her unlikely to be a wolf. I think it's more likely she's a cobbler. I'm inclined to believe she's an innocent.

However, I'm getting some faint suspicious vibes from Boromir. In my werewolfing experience, it is common for wolves to bind themselves with an innocent so that if the innocent dies, the wolf is given a patina of innocence and vice a versa if the wolf dies. This could be the nature of a possible connection between Blind Guardian and Boromir, she's innocent, he's hairy.

I have gotten practically no suspicious vibes from Lottie. Morsul's intention not to vote seems out of character to me. I could be wrong. I've only played with him once before. I'm inclinedto think Paranoia is innocent because he's thinking in line with me on Boromir.

I'm not really feeling suspicious of Nienna. I don't blame Xed for voting for me. I haven't been helpful.

++Morsul
Old 05-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #131
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Here, I'm pretty much a submarine bro. But.. hello to you too, Paranoi. xD

Just FYI for people who haven't played mafia. OMGUS = Oh my gawd, you suck. It basically means that you are voting for someone, because they voted for you. FoS = finger of Suspicion.

Nienna is a she. Paranoia is a he.

It kind of looks like Loslote is going to be a First Day lynch ritual? o.O

X'd with EW
Old 05-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #132
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Anyone around? I'm not particularly happy with the Lottie-wagon... only I don't know who else to vote for. (Nienna for voting a n00b on Day One? Boro for vote on Lottie, plus his highly suspicious talk of "curling up in a ball"?)

EDIT:X'd since Paranoia.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #133
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Dang it guys! Again? I attract votes like honey attracts flies, seriously!

Also, Noia, dear, you need to be invisible. User CP -> Options -> Invisible Mode.

EDIT: xed with Izzy and Nerwen

EDITEDIT: Oh, and Elfie. Hi!

Last edited by Loslote; 05-14-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #134
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
If votes don't start coming in, I'm going to be PO'ed to no end...To be unable to vote due to certain unforseen circumstances is one thing, the conscious decision to refuse to vote is ridiculous and weak.

Paranoia, the feelings are mutual.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #135
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
It kind of looks like Loslote is going to be a First Day lynch ritual? o.O
It usually is...

Quote:
Anyone around? I'm not particularly happy with the Lottie-wagon... only I don't know who else to vote for. (Nienna for voting a n00b on Day One? Boro for vote on Lottie, plus his highly suspicious talk of "curling up in a ball"?)
I'd say either is much better, but I can't retract, so you're mosly on your own (unless Izzy wants to vote her, too).

EDIT: xed with Boro himself
Old 05-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #136
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Gah! Had to work late, which took me away from the office, and thought I'd just check out a laptop so I could WW. Turned out the computer power supply is apparently kaput, so this is the first chance I've had to get on in about 6 hours.
Long story short, I hate voting and having to be in such a rush.

I don't quite see where the Lottie-wagon came from, and I don't want to vote for her at the moment.

I don't like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Mmmk children... there has been very little of substance toDay and I have no idea who to vote for. So far we have 2 votes for Lottie that seem very unsubstantiated even for Day Ones. Lets get moving.
Castigates others for insubstantial votes, then herself votes someone who hadn't even posted yet.

++Nienna

Best I can do on such a time crunch.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #137
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Okay... ++Nienna.

What I said.

Boro feels more wolfy, though.

EDIT: formatting; added comment.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #138
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Okay... ++Nienna.

What I said.
Nerwen. Highlight.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #139
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I am debating between Nienna and Boro. I dislike both of their votes.

X'd with Loslote and Nerwen
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #140
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Uh, hi folks.

Issabell - As per usual, she will be herself; but I'm kind of disconcerted by her lack of analyzing every little thing, or at least people and their actions. Somehow this just feels off from how I know her. Keeping my eye on her.

This Lottie Person of Which you All Speak - Posts seem really fluff centric; even beyond the usual page one or two stuff; really unnerves me. Maybe I'm just new here and this happens a lot but idk. If I had to guess, out of the fluffer wuffers I'd vote her. Another issue I have with her is she seems to be subtly trying to get dreamed; Makes me think of her as an early likely candidate to be the cobbler. But that's mean and I've been wrong about this **** before. Edit without really editing: What in the hell? I see a lot of posting from you, but it's almost all game mechanics. IT's like you're trying to look helpful without being helpful; I understand giving newbies the ropes but I'd prefer giving them the ropes while providing examples of scumhunting and picking apart posts. You claim we are blind when we are not. There's always something to pick apart and anyone who claims we are shooting blind day one or two is taking the lazy way out when we don't have time for the lazy way o' doing things.

Nienna - I don't like the entire "I'm being suspected day one so of course I'm innocent." comment, but other than that was all business. Still feel uneasy about her, but I'm unlikely to vote her at the moment. Him. It. Edit without editing a thing: Nice vote on someone who hasn't had the time to post yet; classy. What makes me dead weight any more than someone else who hasn't contributed much? Are you protecting someone who's silent?

Blind Guardian and Borimir - Borimir, what exactly do you feel good about with BG's contributions? I really haven't seen much that contributes to the game, despite her post about "getting back on topic" which she promptly didn't do; there have been some game posts since then and she hadn't posted a thing about them. I'm not sure if you're covering for her or not, but you two definitely seem linked together.

My five picks at the moment, meaning I'm voting from this pool.

Out of everyone here, I feel the best voting either Lottie or BG; both don't seem to be putting forth anything of import or bringing much to the thread but a distraction; I don't like distractions. I prefer distractions are dead, in fact, and Lottie really hasn't brought much to the town that I can see.

I really don't like Nienna's entire position on me, but omgus sucks, so I'll just fos her/him/it in return. :P So my vote is going to...

[ highlight]++Lottie[/highlight]

Hey, lady I've been gone all day! I have a life you know! And it's not my fault I wasn't on topic. I would have posted all of that in the admin topic if I knew that we had changed topics in the first place! Rude!
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #141
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

++Boro

I dislike his vote more than I do nienna's.

X'd with Blind
Old 05-14-2010, 11:02 PM   #142
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
DEADLINE (actually two minutes ago).
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 05-14-2010, 11:02 PM   #143
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

++Nienna Uh, wheres the red?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #144
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
++Nienna Uh, wheres the red?
You have to put tags (any) around your vote and then substitute "HIGHLIGHT" for "CODE" or whatever. Anyway, your vote missed the DL, so it doesn't matter.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:09 PM   #145
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Damn, I didn't even realize 'cause it only says it 10:08 here which is annoying. ANYWAYS, who gets lynched?
Old 05-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #146
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Damn, I didn't even realize 'cause it only says it 10:08 here which is annoying. ANYWAYS, who gets lynched?
Nienna, I think.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:12 PM   #147
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Lottie or Nienna, I think
Old 05-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #148
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Glirdan - Lottie (Lottie1)
Boro - Lottie (Lottie2)
Lottie - Morsul (Lottie2, Morsul1)
Nienna - Paranoia (Lottie2, Morsul1, Paranoia1)
Celuien - Elfie (Lottie2, Morsul1, Paranoia1, Elfie1)
Mirandir - Nienna (Lottie2, Morsul1, Paranoia1, Elfie1, Nienna1)
Paranoia - Lottie (Lottie3, Morsul1, Paranoia1, Elfie1, Nienna1)
Elfie - Morsul (Lottie3, Morsul2, Paranoia1, Elfie1, Nienna1)
Inzil - Nienna (Lottie3, Morsul2, Paranoia1, Elfie1, Nienna2)
Nerwen - Nienna (Lottie3, Morsul2, Paranoia1, Elfie1, Nienna3)
Izzy - Boro (Lottie3, Morsul2, Paranoia1, Elfie1, Nienna3, Boro1)

Did not vote and possibly modkilled tomorrow (exception goes to Autume):
Wilwa
Morsul
Cabbie
Sally
Blind

Day 1

As they fell into depthless Moria, the wind of their passage still blowing back their hair and clothing (the novelty of continuous freefall had pretty much worn off by now), the discussion turned to wolves and how to kill them.

"Even a werewolf couldn't withstand a really good blow to the skull, right?" Nienna wondered out loud. Meanwhile, after a flurry of votes, the rest of the freefallers had decided to get rid of her on suspicion of wolvery.

"Why don't we find out?" Lottie asked, reaching over from where she was falling and giving Nienna just enough of a push to alter Nienna's trajectory into a falling Celuien, who promptly bounced her over to Glirdan, who gave her a push with his foot into Paranoia, who shoved her into the side of the cavernous cavern.

There was a sickening crack as Nienna's head came in contact with a jutting overhang. Her body continued to fall along with the rest of them, but there was no change.

"Someone shove her over with Shasta, I can't reach her from here," Nerwen said, flailing her arms a bit.

Alive:
Mira
Boro
Wilwa
Morsul
Inzil
Blind
Sally
Cabbie
Lottie
Elfie
Nerwen
Izzy
Glirdan
Tum
Celuien
Paranoia

Dead:
Shasta - Head Pulverized Night 1 (Mod)
Nienna - Ping Pong'd Day 1 (Ordo)

Wolves and gifted, do your thing. Ordos, go to sleep.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #149
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Lottie or Nienna, I think
I believe it's the last one to reach the total that gets it this game, so that would make it Nienna– unless Lottie got another vote I didn't notice.

Anyway, we're not supposed to talk now. Hush.

EDIT:X'd with Shasta.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #150
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

I'm on. Let's start this again!
Old 05-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #151
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
It's still Night with no posting here til the mod says otherwise.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #152
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
I'm on. Let's start this again!
Dear, it's still Night phase for about 45 more minutes. Wait until Shasta posts the narration and tells us we can talk, then have at it!

(Also, sorry I wasn't on yesterDay. I'll explain come Daylight.)

ETA: x'd with Dun.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #153
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING? FOOLISHNESS.

*modly hand of wrath*

I ENFORCE BEDTIME.

Now then.

Night 2

Amazed that people could sleep while falling at speeds in excess of 5 m/s, the four wolves navigated their way into a pack.

"Who are we killing?" was the main topic of discussion, even though the wolves had to compete with the rushing wind of their passage, using raised voices.

Eventually they decided, and pushed off random things (and sleeping bodies) to end up falling roughly in a circle around Isabellkya. That's when she opened her eyes.

"I knew you were a wolf!" she said excitedly, staring at one of the wolves in particular (who began to be uncomfortable).

"You're the whole reason I jumped down this forsaken hole in the first place!" Izzy gushed happily, while the other three wolves looked on bewilderedly. "I was hoping you could change me, you know, so I could be like you guys!"

"Well..." the wolf said hesitantly, "I... don't actually see a problem with that. Okay!"

"Great!" Izzy rejoiced.

Distracted by the thought of a new member, the four wolves decided to help train their new protege in the art of falling evasion, boosting her agility, that sort of thing. To that end they practiced dogging outcroppings during their fall, edging just close enough to them to whistle by them unharmed, pushing off the walls to dodge at the last second.

...Unfortunately, Izzy's night vision wasn't nearly as developed as that of the wolves, and during a particularly daring dodge-and-leap, she misjudged the distance between herself and the wall, and wasn't able to get enough leverage to push off, leading to a resounding...

SPLAT.

The mournful howls of the wolves echoed along the cavern as they lost their new friend. Poor wolves.

Alive:
Mira
Boro
Wilwa
Morsul
Inzil
Blind
Sally
Cabbie
Lottie
Elfie
Nerwen
Glirdan
Tum
Celuien
Paranoia

Dead:
Shasta - Head Pulveriz'd Night 1 (Mod)
Nienna - Ping Pong'd Day 1 (Ordo)
Izzy - Night-Blind'd Night 2 (Cobbler)

NOW you can talk. Wolves can PM for another six minutes if they so choose.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #154
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's amazing!

Boro has to be a wolf. Only his luck could be this bad.

(Yes, yes, I am kidding.)

I'm actually off to bed, but wanted to splain why I wasn't around yesterDay as planned. Basically....erm, I was busy with some friends (Sir Phantom included) and just forgot to grab my trusty Abigail and make some posts. Sorry.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #155
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Izzy analysis coming atcha.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #156
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Bye-bye Izzy, it was nice to know you. Why do you think Boro's a wolf?

EDIT: Xed with Loslote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #157
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post

(Yes, yes, I am kidding.)
1. Agreed.

2. You may be kidding, but I'm not. I really do think Boro is a wolfie (and not because of luck). He voted for me, and even admited it was a bandwagoning move. Since when does Boro bandwagon early? He sure seemed entirely adverse to the idea last game, when he was innocent. I'm off to analyze him...
Old 05-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #158
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post

That would actually be hilarious.

EDIT:X'd since Sally.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #159
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

I don't think that Boro's a wolf, of course what am I to know?
Old 05-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #160
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
That would actually be hilarious.

EDIT:X'd since Sally.
I know, right?

(For those of you who've missed the joke, I was once a cobbler for a pack Boro was in, and I met the same fate as Izzy. Hehe. Makes me giggle.)

Also, a note. I'd really, REALLY appreciate it if people could refrain from the foul language, please. This is a family forum and things are supposed to be accessible to and appropriate for children. If the Downs edits it out, you shouldn't be using it, and just because it doesn't doesn't mean you should be. Thanks.

*gets off soapbox, goes to bed* Oh, and let's all play nice, eh? It's a game!

EDIT: x'd with BG