The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #81
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I mean, how does the Ranger's normal power works, as opposed to the one-shot extra protection?
I would think if the 'extra' protect can be used on xemself, so could the 'normal' protect, but I have no idea about whether xe could protect anyone twice in a row. Guess that's a question for our good mod to answer.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #82
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nienna has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to Nienna Send a message via MSN to Nienna
*blinks*

That was a lot of extreme banter in the beginning. Right now it doesn't tell me anything useful except we have surprisingly chatty newbies. Hopefully with more information later it can become more useful.

On the topic of roles I think we are going to need divine Mod intervention. So there are 4 wolves and a super cobbler who we are up against. *shudders* Luckily our gifteds get an extra boost too.

I disagree with Lottie about the seer using their dream up quite this early... unless it seems likely they may get lynched... if they are being good and don't look like a night target then I think leaving maybe toDay and toMorrow and then using the extra dream after they have some suspects that would be more productive. Not that knowing two innocents wouldn't help us out but knowing two baddies would be wonderfully fabulous.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:30 AM   #83
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I would think if the 'extra' protect can be used on xemself, so could the 'normal' protect, but I have no idea about whether xe could protect anyone twice in a row. Guess that's a question for our good mod to answer.
Okay, I just wondered if I'd missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
*blinks*

That was a lot of extreme banter in the beginning. Right now it doesn't tell me anything useful except we have surprisingly chatty newbies. Hopefully with more information later it can become more useful. *
You know, I was thinking that some of the joke-accusations might actually mean something this time– a certain maker of footwear might try to signal to the known wolf that way (though at risk of being mistaken for the Seer and eaten anyhow).
Old 05-14-2010, 09:04 AM   #84
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
For Blind..

The game of Werewolf is an informed minority (baddies) vs. an uninformed majority (goodies). It means that the werewolves know whom they are and who each other are. By this, they know everyone else is a goodie - aka townie/town/village/villager/innocent. The villagers don't know the alignments of anyone, save for themselves - hence uninformed majority. The job of the Villagers is to find the werewolves, and lynch them - by voting for people whom they think are werewolves. The werewolves' job is to eliminate enough villagers to equal or outnumber the remaining players, and they win.

The village is only capable is 'killing' people by voting and lynching people.
The werewolves are able to kill a person at night - for current game, they are the only ones allowed to converse with each other during the Night phase. Which is most typical of every game, the ability for the wolves to converse amongst each other during the Night. During the Day is a quirk, and special feature chosen by the mod when they want it in their game.

The admin thread usually gives details about what roles you'll find in the game, voting rules, deadlines.. that sort of thing. We aren't supposed to post on the game thread during the Night phase. Communicating with other players outside of the thread is a nono - unless you have specific instructions saying you are able to. There are no vote retractions, so once you make your vote - thats it.

With this game, we have : A seer, Ranger, Hunter, Cobbler, and four wolves. That means if you don't have one of these roles - you are a plain villager aka ordinary/ordo. Seer, Ranger, and Hunter are all town aligned roles - which means they have special powers to aide the village in finding the wolves.

A seer is capable of dreaming for the wolves. They send the mod a name during the Night phase, and the mod replies back whether or not that person is a wolf.

Ranger protects people from being killed during the Night phase.

The Hunter, is kind of like a vigilante. They posess the ability to kill another player when/if they die. They send a name to the mod, and should the Hunter die - their chosen name goes with them.

Cobbler, is aligned with the town by technicality. However they are working for the good of the wolves. They are kind of like a spy. Typically they do not know the identities of the wolves, and the wolves don't know who the Cobbler is.

Ehm.. that is about all I can think of for that. Hope that helps. xD

Oh. When you vote for a player, typically we do [b] ++playername [/ b] or [highlight] ++playername [ /highlight]. Though without the spaces. Those are just with spaces in them. Yeah.

Something else. All of these special roles, they are used during the Night Phase. Sending player names to the mod, their results given, etcetera.

Also also. The game is separated into two 'phases' - Day and Night, both roughly lasting 24hours each. During Night is when the special roles use their powers, and the wolves discuss amongst each other who to kill. The Night phase ends with the death of a villager - which also begins the Day. Day phase is when we discuss who we think are werewolves and vote. The player with the most votes is lynched, which marks the end of the Day Phase.

People tend to capitalize Day/Night to signify they are talking about the game phase, and not real life day/night.

I hope people turn serious.. soon.

Oh good, people have turned serious. Post some thoughts in my next post, so it doesn't confuse.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #85
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I agree that the Seer shouldn't necessarily use their extra dream so quickly, as it would essentially be a waste of it. I think it is not the norm that the seer goes so quickly, and holding onto it for a phase or so enables them to get a better perception of players, and they are able to better make their dream choices. If they want to use it early, that is entirely their decision. Who knows, people could be looking very suspicious early on, it has happened.

The Hunter and their extra kill, kind of worries me - as it isn't alignment specific, so they could essentially take out two innocents with them. The likelihood of taking out two wolves is less probable than two innocents, or one innocent and one wolf.

The Cobbler, there is no reason to keep them around. I think they should be treated more like a wolf than ever before - given that they already know the identity of one wolf. If not a full wolf, they are .5 of one.

To the idea that anyone could say they were the seer. Fake-claiming a role is typically something that the wolves do, to either save themself from a lynch and/or to try and get the real special role to out themself. Ordos fake claiming, is just a mess. It can happen, as a way to protect the real special role - though as the sentence right before says.. it is a mess.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #86
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I was about to tell Nerwen and Mira they would need to do a much better job at summarizing than that to get a no Day-1 vote from me, but those were actually quite accurate. Wow.

Funny how both of you do what I asked, but take two different attitudes towards me. Mira seizes the opportunity to do a "by the way" I love you. I'm obligated to ask, because this always seems to happen...trying to get me comfortable with you so my guard's down and it's easier to kill me? You know if I die next night and I find out you're behind it, I won't talk to you for a week, right? Glad we understand eachother now.

And Nerwen talks about canine freudian slips. Canines fear much more than thunderstorms. The canines of the variety we are lynching happen to fear vampires, I happen to like vampires.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:30 AM   #87
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Canines fear much more than thunderstorms. The canines of the variety we are lynching happen to fear vampires
They do?
Old 05-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #88
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
They do?
Werewolves hating Vampires is about as old as the feud between Demons and Angels. It goes way back, long before the days of the talentless saga I will not utter here.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #89
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
mY dog hates thunder, he'll hide under the table. @ my use of "corpse" that comes from Blind Guardians forum a long time ago
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #90
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Werewolves hating Vampires is about as old as the feud between Demons and Angels. It goes way back, long before the days of the talentless saga I will not utter here.
...But we're in Middle-earth, remember?

EDIT: X'd with Blind Guardian.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #91
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Dark-Eye

And I don't think there are vampires in Middle-Earth
Old 05-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #92
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
And I don't think there are vampires in Middle-Earth
There was Thuringwethil– but you see she hung out with werewolves.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #93
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Dark-Eye

So the vampires and werewolves, in Middle-Earth, where all cool with each other.

Back on topic!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #94
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
There was Thuringwethil– but you see she hung out with werewolves.
Yes, but I assume that feuds that run as deep as werewolves and vampires are cross-dimensions, time, and mythologies. And Gandalf was the sleeze of Middle-earth, he hung out with everyone, but doesn't mean everyone liked him. He was just that annoying and pushy. You either had to stroke his ego or ignore him.

Anywhowhathavesya, I can't promise my flippant I'm bored-dedness is over, but my intentional off-topic diversionary tactics are (I know, I know, never end a sentence with a preposition...sue me grammar gustapo.)

Let's see...

Blind seems very spunky for a new one. I like it. It probably makes me a terrible person to admit it, but most newbies I ignore because they are oh-so-tentative and quiet. Not going to ignore this one, and he's (she's?) working to be noticed. Nice, annoy everyone, and you'll get along fine.

Celuien's back! Woooo! And Tom Petty reference means you've earned my good favor today. You know the way to my heart, but Don't Do Me Like That.

Nienna's straight to business post is a good sign of her being innocent. Even though it was a response to Lottie, don't like the somewhat random seer-advisory message.

Lottie I have absolutely no clue, that's a massive amount of posts even by her standards. If you want to do your usual get yourself in trouble confusion, looks like you've already got your shovel out. I'm not taking the bullet for you this time, the way I see it...you owe me one.

wilwa is obviously sick because she's still trying to adjust to eating raw meat off the bone at night.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #95
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Funny how both of you do what I asked, but take two different attitudes towards me. Mira seizes the opportunity to do a "by the way" I love you. I'm obligated to ask, because this always seems to happen...trying to get me comfortable with you so my guard's down and it's easier to kill me? You know if I die next night and I find out you're behind it, I won't talk to you for a week, right? Glad we understand eachother now.
Haha yes, dear. In the ridiculously unlikely event that that happens you can totally not talk to me for a week. Give me the "Nienna treatment" if you will.

Going to the gym then I'll legitimately be around for the rest of the Day. ...I think.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #96
autume98
Shade of Carn Dûm

autume98 has just left Hobbiton.
Well I am here, but I am going to be gone for the day. I'm not going to have time to go through the posts and decide who to vote for. I'm also not going to be around for the DL. With that said, I'm not going to just put a blind vote out there and vote for somebody without having any reason to vote for somebody.

I'll post the reason in the Admin thread.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #97
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

I'm female. And I'm going to be gone for an hour or two.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #98
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
I disagree with Lottie about the seer using their dream up quite this early... unless it seems likely they may get lynched... if they are being good and don't look like a night target then I think leaving maybe toDay and toMorrow and then using the extra dream after they have some suspects that would be more productive. Not that knowing two innocents wouldn't help us out but knowing two baddies would be wonderfully fabulous.
If the Seer's about to get lynched, they can't very well decide to use their double-dream then.
The odds of getting two wolves, even in four Nights, are low, and the Seer must keep in mind that Seers have been killed randomly on Night 2 before, having given no signs of their gift. It's a crap-shoot really, but it would be a shame if xe was Night-killed without having had a chance to use the special.

Quote:
Nienna's straight to business post is a good sign of her being innocent. Even though it was a response to Lottie, don't like the somewhat random seer-advisory message.
These two statements appear to contradict one another.

x/d with BG
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #99
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

And Guardian, you need to be in Invisible Mode while you're an active player.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #100
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Haha yes, dear. In the ridiculously unlikely event that that happens you can totally not talk to me for a week. Give me the "Nienna treatment" if you will.
Excellent, because this means if I die, you either wouldn't be involved in anyway as you wouldn't want the "Nienna treatment" from me, or you would be involved and that means you don't give a darn. I've got all I need to know, I think I can safely assume the former with you. (P.S. I do include cobblery, however. If we are going with the cobbler = .5 wolf conversion...if you're the cobbler I won't talk to you for 3.5 days. Does this change anything?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
These two statements appear to contradict one another.
Maybe to you, but to me it says I'm telling Nienna I like her usual business-like approach, but not the content.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 PM   #101
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Excellent, because this means if I die, you either wouldn't be involved in anyway as you wouldn't want the "Nienna treatment" from me, or you would be involved and that means you don't give a darn. I've got all I need to know, I think I can safely assume the former with you. (P.S. I do include cobblery, however. If we are going with the cobbler = .5 wolf conversion...if you're the cobbler I won't talk to you for 3.5 days. Does this change anything?)
Nope.

So, onto more actual contributions.

If I were Fea, I would vote Lottie for posting a video.

The only person rubbing me the wrong way so far is Blind, but my tolerance for newbies is notoriously low. Wouldn't rule out playing dumb because her fellow wolves suggested it, though.

Oh, and Nienna seems wolfish from that one post she's made so far. But that suspicion could totally be founded on the fact that she's been directly responsible for my death in three of the last games I've played. Not that I'm at all bitter or anything...

Last edited by Mirandir; 05-14-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: bolding fail
Mirandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:13 PM   #102
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I saw that there were some questions asked of me and my mod-ness, so let me clarify a few things that I forgot to put in the admin thread.

1. Please [highlight] your votes. Okay? Thanks.

2. Regarding the Ranger's extra protection and the wolves' extra kill - The Ranger's standard, normal kill can be used like a normal Ranger protect - i.e. they can't protect the same person twice in a row, they can protect themselves once during the game, etc. Now, the extra protection has no such liability - it can be used at any time, on any one. I.E. the ranger could protect Person X Night 1, use their extra protection on them Night 2, and protect them again Night 3. Also it is possible for the Ranger to use their extra protection on the same person they're already protecting. Mainly that would only be used if the Wolves used their extra kill on the person they were already attacking - the formula is one protect = one kill, so if the Ranger protected someone once and the wolves attacked them twice in a night the person would still die. Also, if the Wolves use their kill on the same person they're already attacking and that person dies from the first attack, the second kill is not wasted.

I hope this helps, guys.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #103
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hmmmmm interesting stuff from the Mod. Just some things I'm thinking about: we need to be extra sure to concentrate on catching wolves... if they don't use their double kill early and they wait until later in the game then we can loose the game much earlier especially with four wolves.

Obviously since I'm being suspected on Day One I'm an innocent. It always seems to happen that way.

Anyway... even though Boro and Mira both seem to suspect me (*shakes head at her children*) they seem innocent enough to me at the moment. I don't really have any suspects. Zil seems normal. There are still a bunch of people who need to contribute at all or contribute more. I should be around until deadline though it is a touch late for me.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #104
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

I'm going to have to vote within the next hour, so who I've decided not to vote for...

Mira, rather easy and obvious decision really. She actually might get a 2-day no vote from me.

Nerwen, for the brief summary, and jumping through my hoops.

Blind Guardian, feel quite good about her participation.

sally because I missed her birthday and I need to pay pennance.

Everyone else is fair game.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #105
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Okay, so, I'm here...but I'm not...Really busy night and the DL happens to be at a decent time...but not on weekends

In short,

I'm voting now as I will not be around for the rest of the Day....like, at all...If I'm here for Day 2, I'll be able to post a little more, but the DL happens to fall in the middle of my sleeping and then school and rehearsals...in other words, don't expect much from me.

As for my vote, it is purely out of spite!

++Lottie

Happy hunting!
Old 05-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #106
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Must be going, best thing I can come up with...call it a bandwagon, it is or what have you.

++Lottie

For making me think Rikae was in the game and I was going to post something like "Rikae not eerily arriving and saying something terrifyingly creepy yet is worrying me." But then checking the list of players and seeing Rikae isn't even here.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #107
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
*blinks*

Isn't it a bit early for a bandwagon, sweetie pie?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #108
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ahhh totally forgot Glirdy was playing! (Not that I'm considering pulling a typical Mira "Psh I don't know who to vote for oh hey there's Glirdy" or anything like that...)
Old 05-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #109
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

He did admit he was bandwagoning. Not entirely sure it makes it any better.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:08 PM   #110
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Wow.... SOOOOO confused...

what are the rules regarding not voting? because I don't plan on voting today because absolutely nothing makes sense for me.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #111
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Wow.... SOOOOO confused...

what are the rules regarding not voting? because I don't plan on voting today because absolutely nothing makes sense for me.
Don't vote twice, get modkilled.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 05-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #112
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Smilies removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
By that logic everyone has to be evil, as everyone has a birthday.

Lottie's logic is majorly flawed. Confused innocent (again) or wolf? Meep!

Also....

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lottie's logic is always majorly flawed, dear. And I was totally going to say "wheeee" but forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I agree that the Seer shouldn't necessarily use their extra dream so quickly, as it would essentially be a waste of it. I think it is not the norm that the seer goes so quickly, and holding onto it for a phase or so enables them to get a better perception of players, and they are able to better make their dream choices. If they want to use it early, that is entirely their decision. Who knows, people could be looking very suspicious early on, it has happened.
Yeah, but who's to say they'll get that dream? And as Nienna said, we need to kill wolves fast. If we get one wolf, the others die easier. It's simple: We need the seer's dreams to kill wolves quick, the seer can have multiple dreams, thus the seer does dream multiply.

Quote:
Lottie I have absolutely no clue, that's a massive amount of posts even by her standards. If you want to do your usual get yourself in trouble confusion, looks like you've already got your shovel out. I'm not taking the bullet for you this time, the way I see it...you owe me one.
Is the reason you're avoiding the bullet because it's silver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
If I were Fea, I would vote Lottie for posting a video.
If you were Fea, you'd vote Lottie just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
As for my vote, it is purely out of spite!

[*highlight]++Lottie[/highlight]

Happy hunting!
Quote:
Must be going, best thing I can come up with...call it a bandwagon, it is or what have you.

[*HIGHLIGHT]++Lottie[/HIGHLIGHT]

For making me think Rikae was in the game and I was going to post something like "Rikae not eerily arriving and saying something terrifyingly creepy yet is worrying me." But then checking the list of players and seeing Rikae isn't even here.
Love you guys, too. And the Rikae think made me laugh so hard...
Old 05-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #113
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mmmk children... there has been very little of substance toDay and I have no idea who to vote for. So far we have 2 votes for Lottie that seem very unsubstantiated even for Day Ones. Lets get moving.

Where is everyone. We need a Fea to do something outwardly daring just to get us to talk.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #114
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Mmmk children... there has been very little of substance toDay and I have no idea who to vote for. So far we have 2 votes for Lottie that seem very unsubstantiated even for Day Ones. Lets get moving.

Where is everyone. We need a Fea to do something outwardly daring just to get us to talk.
Day one lack of substance and early bandwagons. These are a few of my favorite things... not.

Goes catching up on the last page...
Old 05-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #115
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:

Meh. I tried to come up with something daring, but came up blank. SO here's a suspicion list. Whoop.

Suspicious:
Sadly, no one.

Innocent:
Lottie (awesome, too)

Mildly Suspicious:
Boro (being too flippant)
Glirdy (same)
Morsul (come on, you have to vote even if you're confused! It's only three pages, anyway...)
Nienna (raises flags, but I can't say why)

Mostly Innocent:
Mira (seems quite normal)
Wilwa (is ill, poor dear)
BeiGe (is making quite an effort)
Sally (looks like normal Sally)
Zil (makes sense and seems innocent)
Nerwen (same)
Xed (love the nick plus seems innocent)

No Read:
Noia (hasn't posted yet)
Tum (is away and hasn't really posted)
Izzy (I simply have no idea)
Elfie (same)
Cabbie (if he's even posted yet, I don't remember it)

~~~

My vote will almost certainly come from that Mildly Suspicious category.

EDIT: Xed with Xed -
Old 05-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #116
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:

I could arbitrarily let my RNG kill someone off. That'd be daring.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #117
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:

Celuien's back! Woooo! And Tom Petty reference means you've earned my good favor today. You know the way to my heart, but Don't Do Me Like That.
Yay, Tom Petty!

I have a mild problem... no one is appearing suspicious to me so far. The only thing that is bothering me is the rule talk above, which I find a little bit distracting... but that is probably just perfectly legitimate clarification for the new entry into WW... and the most I could possibly make out of it is a pair of shoes if I wanted to find it suspicious.

Arbitrary kill off, Shasta??
Old 05-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #118
Nienna
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I could arbitrarily let my RNG kill someone off. That'd be daring.
Hahahah you could but I don't know how much that would tell us.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #119
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Okay, I'm probably going to vote Morsul. Morsul for his desicion not to vote, which tells us nothing and is a very easy escape route for a wolf.

Nienna I have no real reasons for, and Boro and Glirdy are both probably just being themselves.

So...

++Morsul

And I might or might not be back, depending.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #120
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Loslote. How is knowing the Seer's Dreams going to enable us to 'kill wolves quick'? You are essentially asking the Seer to both use their extra dream quickly, and to reveal quickly. Since revealing would be the only way we could find out those dreams. The probability of hitting a wolf is pretty slim, so odds are that the Seer will hit innocents. Okay, so if the Seer revealed toMorrow and used their extra dream. That would be three people. Three innocents out of.. 17 players? I say three innocents because probability of hitting one is much higher than hitting a wolf. How exactly is that going to get the village to 'kill wolves quick'?