The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #321
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
OK

++ Legate

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #322
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, I remember one game when it was about my and Mith's vote and it ended with me being lynched because we didn't decide in time.

++Oddwen

EDIT: All right, x-ed, what? Never mind. What did Kath say when she voted me? Must read. And Mith, if you are a wolf who jumped on it, nice. Bye, folks...

EDIT 2: All right, Kath didn't say anything. Well then just what I said. See to it, people, those of you who are innocent. Good luck, there's still chance, for us who have died, so that it wasn't in vain... I'm leaving to talk to my frogs...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #323
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
May as well be unanimous ... THough if it is Oddie....

Old 05-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #324
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

The Elf-warrior is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via Skype™ to The Elf-warrior
++Legate

Last edited by The Elf-warrior; 05-11-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: x-posted
The Elf-warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #325
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Ha! He appeared
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 05-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #326
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Go ahead and shoot me, I really screwed up this time. Death scene shortly.

EDIT: Here we go:

Legate of Amon Lanc sat by the riverbank, with a group of frogs gathered around him. He as telling them a story, and they were ribbiting their comments to him. It was really an interesting sight, but it was cut short by the angry lynch mob that had just showed up.

"All right, you. We've had enough of your killings, you foul beast!" announced The Elf-warrior.

"What? I'm no wolf!" Legate protested.

"Don't even try," said Kath. "My turtles know the truth. Heard it directly from the frogs, in fact."

"What?" Legate was clearly surprised. He turned back to look at the frogs. "You... you were trying to get me killed all along?"

The frogs responded quite forcefully. Over 100 frogs leaped upon Legate, smothering him. As they hopped all over him, the villagers couldn't bear to look. When it was all over, only a skeleton was left of Legate of Amon Lanc.

Unfortunately, the skeleton was not that of a wolf.

Alive:
Kath
Mithalwen
Oddwen
The Elf-warrior

Dead:
Meneltarmacil (Moderator): Crushed under falling cow by Wolves on Night 1.
Lhunardawen (Seer): Hung by villagers on Day 1.
Aganzir (Ordinary Villager): Made into shoes by Wolves on Night 2.
Gwathagor (Werewolf): Objections aside, hung by villagers on Day 2.
Volo (Ordinary Villager): Turned into a hunting trophy by Wolves on Night 3.
Nogrod (Werewolf): Killed with thrown ale barrels by villagers on Day 3.
Thinlomien (Ordinary Villager): Impaled on a hat rack by Wolves on Night 4.
satansaloser2005 (Ordinary Villager): Failed to cure the mass paranoia and hung by villagers on Day 4.
Nerwen (Ordinary Villager): Eaten by Wolves on Night 5.
Legate of Amon Lanc (Ordinary Villager): Skeletonized by angry frogs on Day 5.

Night 6 starts now.

Last edited by Meneltarmacil; 05-11-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Meneltarmacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #327
Meneltarmacil
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The bottom of the ocean, discussing philosophy with a giant squid
Meneltarmacil is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Waking up that morning, the villagers expected the worst.

However, when they examined their numbers, they met with a pleasant surprise.

Nobody was dead. Everyone was still standing.

Alive:
Kath
Mithalwen
Oddwen
The Elf-warrior

Dead:
satansaloser2005 (Ordinary Villager): Failed to cure the mass paranoia and hung by villagers on Day 4.

Day 6 has dawned.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #328
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
So ... do we have a Ranger or a forgetful wolf? If the former then fantastic and let us say no more about it in the hope we keep them safe. If the latter ... I think only the Elf Warrior really fits there. That sounds harsh I know but we haven't seen a great deal from him and he did only appear at the last minute yesterDay. Then again, so did I.

I actually think the Ranger explanation more likely. Three wolves, Seer, Ranger. Just like an old time game.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #329
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Even if I was a wolf, I'm wasn't a forgetful wolf. I was on the Internet for a long while after the deadline, so I had plenty of opportunity to PM a victim to Menel. But I could still be a thwarted wolf, but I'm not.

Despite our good fortune, we innocents are in grave imminent danger. If we lynch an innocent (such as me) and the wolf kills an ordo then we will be left with two people, one wolf and one innocent, and the wolf will have triumphed. The only exceptions to this grim scenario are if the ranger protects the wolf's target or the wolf kills the hunter and the hunter kills the wolf. So think carefully. (That also applies to me. Poor Legate.) I'm going through the posts of our remaining villagers, so I'll probably have more to say later.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #330
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well the Elf Warrior may have just played a very clever move but I'm finding that post is making me trust him. I wasn't keen on the constant assertion of innocence but then I did just lambast him.

Which leaves me with Mith and Oddwen. I've thought Mith has been playing ... as though she's a little distant. But what she has not been is very defensive or panicky, which is what I associate with her if she's a wolf. Sure, she could have learnt to fool me, but I'm going to have to hope not!

Which leaves me with Oddwen. I simply haven't played with Oddwen enough to know what her usual style is. The only thing that has occurred to me is that she has been playing very sensibly. What little I do recall tells me she's usually more of a Nilp-type player, so the mere fact that we've had analysis and sensible posts makes me wonder.

Of course, considering I was so hopelessly wrong about Legate it's probably a good idea to ignore everything I'm saying. But EW is right, we're running out of time.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:44 PM   #331
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
What little I do recall tells me she's usually more of a Nilp-type player, so the mere fact that we've had analysis and sensible posts makes me wonder.
Ooooooo...what a thing to say about your own father...

EW's post above is just funky. His post, let me quote it.

Quote:
Even if I was a wolf, I'm wasn't a forgetful wolf. I was on the Internet for a long while after the deadline, so I had plenty of opportunity to PM a victim to Menel. But I could still be a thwarted wolf, but I'm not.
...? "I'm not a wolf, if I were a wolf I'd be a competent one, nobody thwarts me"?

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #332
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

++Kath
Old 05-13-2008, 06:23 AM   #333
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Blimey this is a suprise .. . I think there has been one missed kill before. A ranger is not imossible though I am suprised that neither Lommie or Nerwen were protected before ... they seemed the most innocent. However at least we can discount a cursed or we wouldn't be here.

I need ot refresh my memory but I recall thinking Kath most innocent - though with darling duckie... I could never be 100 %

So my choice will probably be between Elf and Oddie....

Now given the circumstances I wonder if it is significant that noone has claimed Rangerdom. Not at all sure. And I am not asking. Not sure we would trust such a claim now.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:41 AM   #334
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Mu huh? Where did that come from EW? Just as I was starting to think you innocent as well.

Missed kills have happened on a few occasions Mith. But I don't think it odd that no one has revealed as Ranger. It is of far more use to keep quiet in the hope that they can save someone again.

Anyway, would love a reason for that vote from EW. It's just so ... random. Maybe whoever mentioned that there is a Cobbler was actually right! I call him as innocent so in an attempt to save his wolvish friends he votes me to get me to vote him. I don't know. I think this stage of the game is actually worse than Day 1. You've got about as little surety to work from and the stakes are higher.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:47 AM   #335
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Tell me about it - I was really almost hoping to be the kill so I didn't have to make this decision.... If we do have a Ranger then I think a cobbler is a possibility to even things up - since the classic game for a small number is 3 wolves & a seer ...

Going to have to reread and think. That vote is plausible for a cobbler drawing the fire from an Oddwen wolf...

Hmm lots to think about but not a lot more I can do til after work.. sorry.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:50 AM   #336
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Quote:
Going to have to reread and think. That vote is plausible for a cobbler drawing the fire from an Oddwen wolf...
Well that's what I thought, but then you have to remember that the Cobbler has no more information on who the wolf is than anyone else. Deciding that EW is a Cobbler doesn't mean it's an automatic assumption that whoever he is protecting is the wolf.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:34 AM   #337
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
arrrrrgh

DON'T VOTE EW!

Pretending to be a cobbler would be a brilliant, brilliant plan for a wolf but I don't think he's a wolf!

I'm sorry I didn't protect Lommy, but I had protected her the night before - I protected Mith last night.

Really late for work,

++KATH

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:37 AM   #338
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

I wasn't planning to, but given your vote for me I will vote you I think. Mith, I'm assuming you are innocent here, if you are we need to agree on who to vote for. We have to create a tie and hope it's not me that goes!

Oddwen says don't vote EW, I'm actually inclined to agree. I would far rather vote her. How about you?
Old 05-13-2008, 08:40 AM   #339
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Hmm, I should probably add some reasoning for this. Oddwen as Ranger is somewhat unbelievable to me. For one thing, she may have protected Mith, but if she is a wolf saying she protected Mith is a good idea considering she's been thought of as innocent for a couple of Days. Second, why does she think I am a wolf over EW, there is no reasoning. Finally, why does she not think EW is a wolf in general?

So ... what now?
Old 05-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #340
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Well I can wait no longer. ToDay of all Day's I can't be here at the deadline.

++ODDWEN

Good luck whichever one of you is actually innocent. I desperately hope it's Mith!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #341
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Oh &@ŁŁ@%$

This is going to be fun...not...

So much for my theories ... so choices:

Make a futile vote for EW

Make a decisive vote for Kath

Make a tying vote for Oddwen and hope the dice are as kind to us as they were before.

Need to think.... and Mith's little brain is befuddled.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #342
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

I just caught myself checking to see if anyone else had posted .... sad that

Obviously noone is going to answer but maybe if I "think aloud" it will help.

Big issue of course is a kill-less night. Various options:

No kill due to cursed - not possible since would mean 2 wolves/2 ordos +wolves would have already won.

No kill due to ranger. Possible but not certain. Oddwen has claimed to be the ranger. Need to fully consider the implications of this.

No kill due to wolf not choosing a kill either by accident or design.

Other issues to consider - cobbler.

Voting behaviour especially today.

TBC

Old 05-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #343
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

"Mithy no-mates again"

Well at least not so much to look at ...out of 342 posts Kath and Oddie have made 16 each, scarcely more than Menel, and EW has made 9.... only 3 more than Lhuna who died first!

But not a lot to go on.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #344
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

What a long time it has taken to come to an inconclusive answer (really I have the soul of an elf in such matters!)

I don't believe that Oddwen is a ranger. I believe that Lommie and Nerwen were both obvious kills after the safer choices of Agan and Volo. I don't see any sign of Ranger activity other than the absence of a death last night and that is not conclusive. I believe that after a no vote day one, Oddwende sure she got a perfect record as far as she could by voting for her fellows.

I don't have time to type up my notes ... basically I don't understand Oddwen's behaviour today or EWs.

I have to choose between Kath and Oddie, and Kath rings true,

TO the roll of Menel's dice perhaps

++Oddwen

Old 05-13-2008, 12:58 PM   #345
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

But Kath darling if you are the wolf I shall buy a peking duck on the way home and think of you!!!

Old 05-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #346
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Day has closed.

The game is over.

A collective lottery by myself, Lommy and Greenie + a narration to follow soon.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #347
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The last Day.

The remaining quartet gathered into the village square surprised that all four of them were still alive. They looked at each other questioningly.

Finally Kath opened her mouth “Were we helped or was the wolf lazy last Night? If it’s the latter it must have been you poetaster!”

The Evil Wizard defended himself staunchly: “I could be a thwarted wolf, but I'm not.”

“I’m an ordo – remember. I said that on Day 1 already.” Mith reminded the others.

There was a quietness while everyone turned to look at Oddwen who hadn’t said a word.

“Okay. Then you’ve been too sensible Oddwen and you must be the wolf!” called Kath and drew her turtle-nail trimming blade from her pouch.

The poet was clearly shaken by this sudden and violent threat and backed away: “I’ll vote for you Turtle-lady!”

Mith tried to cool the situation down entering a new subject: “Funny no one has claimed to be the ranger…”

“I’m the ranger. And Kath should die!” Cried Oddwen.

Kath didn’t lower her blade but continued pointing it towards Oddwen: “So you too vote for me now?” She made a pause but then felt she needed to say something: “Well we need to create a tie… Hmm, I should probably add some reasoning for this… well… she’s been thought of as innocent lately. That’s why you’re the wolf!”

There was a long silence. It felt like everyone had said just about everything there was in their minds.

Only Mith tried to reason things out: “This is not fun.” She looked at all the other three waiting for her to speak her mind. “Okay. Obviously noone is going to answer so I’ll just think aloud…”

It took her a while to arrive at her conclusion. “Basically I don't understand Oddwen's behaviour today or EWs and I have to choose between Kath and Oddie, and Kath rings true. So be it. Let’s roll a dice!”

The poetaster picked up a coin. “Okay the heads will be Oddwen and the tails will be Kath. Okay?”

The others nodded in silence and followed the coin as it flipped into the air and revolved to the ground.

“Tails!” Oddwen shouted in joy.

“Too bad”, whispered Mith.

The next Night the wolf killed the other survivor and in the morning it felt like hungry again.

The wolves have won.

Alive:

Oddwen (Wolf)

Dead:
Kath (Ordinary Villager): lynched according to the tossing of a coin on Day6.
Mithalwen & The Elf-warrior (Ordinary Villagers): Devoured by the last remaining wolf on Night7 and Day7 respectively.

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-13-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #348
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

So was that a Pyrrhic defeat?

Serves me right for not trusting my hunches more...

So glad it wasn't Kath, for once.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #349
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

But I always choose tails..... can I appeal the result?

Surely this decision can be challenged ..one of the wolves involved in the casting of the die..

Where is The Saucepan Man when you need him?

This could be Florida 2000 or Zimbabwe 2008

Or I could try to be gracious in defeat.....

Old 05-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #350
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Just to clarify the procedure in the end.

I called Lommy and Greenie and then told the rules (Odd = heads & Kath = tails) to Greenie and Lommy threw the coin there.

I must say this was close!

But kudos to Oddwen for playing a superb game!

And everyone! I'll post a few extra-applauds a bit later...

EDIT: X'd with Mith...

Quote:
one of the wolves involved in the casting of the die..
and one innocent and one total outsider... so quite a balanced team I'd say.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #351
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

We was robbed

I would hardly call your children independent observers... we only have your word that they were involved at all...

Old 05-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #352
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Thumbs up

Ha! So it was Oddwen - I was right after all! Hm, hm, seems my hunches proved to be really good in this game. Maybe I should trust them more. But congrats, Oddie! You managed to balance it from the beginning so that you weren't on the top of the suspicion. However had I been more experienced in playing with you, maybe I would not have been unsure on what is or is not your playing style and may have voted for you on Day 1.

I must say I enjoyed this particular game - especially you, sir Nog, there were times when I would have joyfully torn you into pieces. But good game, very good game. And thanks to Menel of course... and then all players...

I feel only pity for our Seer, but, that just happens... (and I would like to ask now: was anyone aware of her, or suspected her of Giftedness? And Lhuna, what was your first dream?)
Old 05-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #353
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

[QUOTE=Legate of Amon Lanc;555515]
I must say I enjoyed this particular game - especially you, sir Nog, there were times when I would have joyfully torn you into pieces. QUOTE]

Join the queue

BTW I just would like to mention that when I suggested you voted for me so I could go home and drink champagne it wasn't meant as threat to quit just that it was a really hot day and family members were due back from France with champagne - which is a too rare but great pleasure of my life ... and I am afraid I am not enough of a WW addict to not find sipping a chilled glass or three more than appealing....

Last edited by Mithalwen; 05-13-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #354
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I must say I enjoyed this particular game - especially you, sir Nog, there were times when I would have joyfully torn you into pieces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Join the queue
Well. I indeed had an idea to try to make myself look somewhat suspicious just to gain enough votes so that no-one would wonder why I was still alive if the game went further and I was still alive. I mean I have been caught once or twice just because of that: "why haven't you been killed during the Nights Noggie?" But I guess I overdid it... even if I thought I was quite reasonable, well most of the time...

Special kudos to Kath for psychology! She said on Day1 or 2 that I looked like I was a wolf not entirely happy to be a wolf - or something. And she was soo right! I really cursed when I got Menel's "happy-happy-congrats!" PM of being a wolf. I just had no inspiration or will to be one. I would have loved to be an ordo indeed.

But no can do. And in the end we fared quite well.

Kudos also to Lommy for her hunches - as well as Mith and Legate for spotting me head on.

And thank's Sally for standing by me when the going got rougher. And as no joke this is. Even if one is a wolf it feels nasty when everyone is at your tail and then someone speaking good of you feels actually really great.

And Gwath performed his part just great! It was sad it ended so early as a run between us two. It would have been nicer if we'd had one Day more to create confusion by attacking each other. And pointing to my earlier words about my enthusiasm this time I would actually been quite as happy to go myself first...
Old 05-13-2008, 03:23 PM   #355
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
And thank's Sally for standing by me when the going got rougher. And as no joke this is. Even if one is a wolf it feels nasty when everyone is at your tail and then someone speaking good of you feels actually really great.

Talk to the sig, Nog, talk to the sig. *glares*

Well, it was an enjoyable game, even if I did end up being an idiot for most of it. Well played all, and especially Noggie. Maybe I'll actually start speaking to you again eventually. *pause for though* Erm, never mind.

Anyway, on lunch break at work so I best be off. I'll be back to offer more commentary later. See you all then!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #356
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
I hate you, Oddwen.

I dreamt of Gwath the first Night, which is why I voted for him. Excellent that some of you picked that up.

I WISH!

Really, I dreamt of Agan first Night. I almost thought the wolves knew that, and so killed her Night 2, but that was impossible.

Noggie, I knew you were a lycan the first Day. That was a rather pathetic suspicion, that one you built about me and Volo.

More when I'm no longer in a hurry and stopped shaking enough to type properly.

Gah, Oddwen, I HATE YOU!

PS. I can't help adding...

Lhuna
- was just having a bit of craziness first Day
- because if she was too serious, she'll be lynched for being suspected a wolf
- it worked excellently
- (I told you!) when she dies an innocent, the villagers ALWAYS lose
- should probably stop now

Please, Legate, sir...don't pity me. I pity myself enough. But as it turned out, it was a good thing RLwise to have died earlier, because that week turned out to be busier than I expected. I have to admit I wasn't holding on to much hope for the village when I died, but when you lynched 2 wolves in a row...

I still hate you, Oddwen. That was utterly brilliant.

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 05-13-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #357
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Mith, I love you, it's as simple as that. I'm so glad I can still peg you as innocent when it comes down to it and that you trusted me enough to vote. I mean, I don't see this as a loss for the innocents really. We lost on chance. I'm calling it a tie and so should you!

I saw you post about me possibly being an evil Ducky though ... does this experience make you fear me any less?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #358
The Elf-warrior
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Auugh! I'm so sorry I got it wrong, especially after I warned everyone to get it right. Lhuna, I wouldn't have thought that you had dreamt of Aganzir. You said something along the lines of Aganzir is sweet and innocent, or so she claims. That seemed to me as if you had doubts about her innocence, which you wouldn't have had if you had dreamt of her.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #359
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Wolf victory! My side won! (probably because I died early...)
Old 05-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #360
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Oh, and I should concur that Oddwen played very very well.