The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2006, 01:27 AM   #11
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Quote:
Naria hasn't posted, which probably doesn't surprise anyone.
*almost chokes on her bubble gum*Pff, says you!! This comment got under my skin a little bit Rikae and right under this you state the same about Eomer and Valier, but omit the crass 'doesn't surprise anyone' statement. And then there's this
Quote:
in my first game I was quite talkative, as those who played with me might remember.
Yes I do remember that village. I do, however, disagree that you are playing the same way. Yes you were talkative, but not in a flood posting kind of way and you were much more helpful and reasonable. You have an air about you that is very unsettling to me in this village. Someone pointed out(can't remember who) that a wolf wouldn't be so bold as to post as much as you have and(as far as I can see) get into pretty much everyone's face like you have. I disagree with this. I believe that a wolf Rikae would do something out of the ordinary and flood post and have little spats within our group. It would be the perfect plan, do something that no one would think a wolf would do. Afterall, there is already one dancer that has fallen for it.

I will be keeping a close eye on you m'dear. For now, I am off to slumberland.