The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-22-2003, 07:39 PM   #1
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

kittiewhirl1677 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittiewhirl1677
Sting Middle Earth Dreams

I don't think a thread like this has been created yet, so:

When you sleep, do you ever dream of the Shire? Or maybe, you imagine dwarves mining in Moria? Do you ever dream the LOTR series at night?

Personally, I have seen very random LOTR images at night. Most of them...are... er, a bit strange so I shall not mention them. For those that are interesting, I have had the slight misfortune to forget. What about you?

[ April 22, 2003: Message edited by: kittiewhirl1677 ]

[ April 22, 2003: Message edited by: kittiewhirl1677 ]
Old 04-22-2003, 08:08 PM   #2
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Wow, this thread seems to be going...quite...slowly. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 09:21 PM   #3
Senseless Skwerl
Pile O'Bones

Senseless Skwerl has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

don't worry! cheer up! it won't be that bad... i myself just found this one a few moments ago... i actually did have some interesting lotr dreams, that could be mentioned, but are MUCH MUCH too long! one involved aragorn drowning... don't worry though! when he came back, he said that had a stumach ache... strange...
then once, smaug was trying to eat me... (????) yes, i am strange! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 07:05 AM   #4
Beruthiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Beruthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

There was actually another dream thread a while back but I can't find it so this will do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
One time I dreamt that the whole LOTR cast was in my front yard and that they were hanging out and then Orlando Bloom wanted me to give him a tour of the house so I did and then I woke up...Weird I know [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 12:05 PM   #5
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I recently had a lotr dream where Gimli was rapping. Don't ask.

I don't even like rap!!! GRRR!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 12:57 PM   #6
Elrowen Greenleaf
Animated Skeleton

Elrowen Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elrowen Greenleaf
Eye

I seem to get all the cool and/or absolutely stupid dreams... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I had one awhile ago that Legolas came into PetSmart. (I volunteer for a rescue that does adoptions there on weekends.)
He came up to me and asked if I worked there. I gave him the same response that everybody who asks that question receives. "No I don't, I volunteer for the resce. But I might be able to help you anyways if you tell me what you are looking for." Legolas replied that he was looking for supplies for a Betta fish. (?????)
So... I showed him where it was all located. I was like.... "Are you Legolas?" He replied that he was and I was like.... "You better watch out! Talk about some crazy fan girls out there!" *Of which I'm not one, despite what my sister will tell you... a fan I am and proud of it, but I'm not crazed about Legolas.... just LOTR in general [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] *
My brother then came to take me home, and found out that Legolas needed a ride. So he got a ride to his place, and upon arriving there he showed me around. I asked Legolas if he would be willing to sign some pic I have of him (in a student planner... no room for LOTR posters [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ). He agreed and we met the next day at a bridge by my house. Unfortuneatly... Tycho (my dog) woke me up 'cause he had to go outside.

Another REALLY stupid one I had was that I was in a one roomed cabin, and Aragorn and Elrond were briefing the Fellowship. Boromir showed up later and came running heavily in. Aragorn then informed him that Boromir could not join the Fellowship until he could walk and run like an Elf!

I also had one a few weeks ago that I was an Elf. --I know.... incredibly stupid, but I love the Elves and in my dream I could actually shoot like one!

-Elrowen

The bow of Legolas was singing.
Elrowen Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 02:38 PM   #7
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

I just took a nap, and I had the STRANGEST dream.. really.. In order to save Middle Earth, Aragorn had to climb up a ladder, stand at the end of a humungous bucket filled with poisonous sticky yellow gooze, and get a gem that hung above the bucket at the center.

I don't remember what happened. Either Aragorn gets the diamond and then falls into the yellow gooze-which turns green the moment he falls into it(?), or he isn't able to get the ring and dives into the sticky gooze and turns all yellow... Ew...

[ April 23, 2003: Message edited by: kittiewhirl1677 ]
Old 04-24-2003, 11:50 AM   #8
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

That's gross Kittywhirl.... I once had a dream that I was on a bridge with Arwen and Legolas and we were talking about our accuracy with a bow(which I don't have much of) and the factr that Elves are so graceful and peaceful all the time(I was an Elven princess in my dream). Just a side note, I want to be an Elf so much that last week I wore a tiara every day and basked in the compliments that I looked like an Elf, those made me so happy! And I also met a girl whose name is Galadriel... funny huh?
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 03:04 PM   #9
kittiewhirl1677
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Yes, it is gross. I couldn't help it. It's a dream. Sorry to sound so snappy, but I'm going completely LOTR crazy right now, completely crazy. I didn't dream anything LOTR-related last night, and that's also made me a bit weird(well, not that I usually dream anything LOTR-related much, anyway...)