The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-20-2008, 07:50 AM   #1001
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, yes... but I thought, when it has come to this state, it makes no sense to press on it now. And not now over Christmas and such... I say we let this run to the end, but of course I urge everybody to try to make it in the three days as has been the original set-up. If somebody forgets their sketchbook or whatever, okay, that happens. But for the sake of making it at least by January, I really appeal on you all to take your part as responsibly as you can.

But TGEW, when do you think you could send your picture?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #1002
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

You see, Legate, if I were modding this, I'd have kicked TGEW out by now.
Well, maybe not. But I would have send some darned angry PMs.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #1003
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë View Post
though I am not inclined to murder people.
What if I give you this large pile of gold? *shows*

Joking, joking
Old 12-20-2008, 02:49 PM   #1004
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I know that it would make no sense to start enforcing strickt rules at this stage, but for the next game I think the mod needs to be a bit strickt.

It is not fair to the people who wants to play, that they have to wait so many months for the game to end. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #1005
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

If TGEW does not submit a picture by the end of Monday, I suggest swapping her with someone else. Leave a space open at the end if she still wishes to participate, though.

Sorry to sound harsh, Greaty, but we need to get this game going before we all rot away.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #1006
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I know that it would make no sense to start enforcing strickt rules at this stage, but for the next game I think the mod needs to be a bit strickt.

It is not fair to the people who wants to play, that they have to wait so many months for the game to end. . .
Well sure, but I think I should have done that when such a problem occured for the first time. Which was already sometime in the first round. If I was generous in giving people time already on the first round, it made no sense to me to suddenly start being too strict. But it is true that everybody managed to send the call to me at least in a week, if not in the limit.

The point was that TGEW said she has the picture ready. But I cannot let people wait forever, so unless TGEW makes contact, Monday is the latest and I will probably swap her with somebody. The problem is, though, that I won't see much help in that: people are going to be busy around Christmas, and even though Hookbill seems to be the one active he is the one to write, which is what we don't need right now. We need somebody to draw.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 12-20-2008, 11:43 PM   #1007
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Beregond is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Not trying to steal TGEW's place, but if you do need someone to draw, I should be able to.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #1008
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

All right. We'll see tomorrow, if nothing, then I will post you the sentence to depict (even I managed to already forget what the sentence was about... )
Old 12-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #1009
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
So I've been harassing TGEW, but apparently her computer is in the shop now, broken.

However, she said she would be going to her Aunt's house later today where she would have access to a scanner; which means she should send off her call sometime tonight. Well, that's what she said.
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #1010
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurinquë View Post
though I am not inclined to murder people.
Don't tell me that includes werewolf, m'dear?

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:28 PM   #1011
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
But TGEW, when do you think you could send your picture?
I could get it to you by tomorrow. I am currently computer-less, because my parents sent it in to get it fixed. I am using someone else's. But they don't have a scanner...

I'm really sorry...
Old 12-22-2008, 07:09 AM   #1012
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
I could get it to you by tomorrow. I am currently computer-less, because my parents sent it in to get it fixed. I am using someone else's. But they don't have a scanner...

I'm really sorry...
YoU HaVE TiLL toMoRRoW.

ThEn WE CoME [for] to YoUR HoME ANd [EÄ!] EAt YoU.

- Cpt. Long John Silver
Old 12-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #1013
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
YoU HaVE TiLL toMoRRoW.

ThEn WE CoME [for] to YoUR HoME ANd [EÄ!] EAt YoU.

- Cpt. Long John Silver
Okay. I'm pretty sure I can get it in tonight... If I don't, then skip me.
If the call had been sent to me three weeks ago or next week, it would be better, but it came on the week of finals and a broken computer...

EDIT: SENT! ... finally

Last edited by TheGreatElvenWarrior; 12-22-2008 at 10:01 PM.
TheGreatElvenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #1014
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

You got it in, that's the main thing. Nothing worse than a broken computer when you really need it.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #1015
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregond View Post
You got it in, that's the main thing. Nothing worse than a broken computer when you really need it.
He speaks the truth. I remember when it happened to me a few years ago...
Old 12-23-2008, 02:21 AM   #1016
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Excellent! The game commences! What do you think Legate? TGEW kept complaining that her sentence was too hard so I was a little worried... By the way, we don't have finals at our school TGEW, just in case you forgot.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:17 AM   #1017
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

It's fine! And we are rolling! Now it's up to Hookbill.

And I am posting the list here to help us see how we fare:

- THE Ka - draw
- TheGreatElvenWarrior - write
- Hookabilly - draw
- Lommy - write
- Eönwë - draw
- A Little Green - write
- Aganzir - draw
- Volo - write
- Laurinquë - draw
- Nogrod - write
- Form - draw
- Naz - write
- Runne - draw

- THE Ka - write
- TheGreatElvenWarrior - draw
- Hookabilly - write
- Lommy - draw
- Eönwë - write
- A Little Green - draw
- Aganzir - write
- Volo - draw
- Laurinquë - write
- Nogrod - draw
- Form - write
- Naz - draw
- Runne - write

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 01-19-2009 at 05:08 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:24 AM   #1018
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Done.

Your picture was quite interesting, Greaty. It made me laugh.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:41 AM   #1019
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

All right. Looks good Now, I am not sure whether will Lommy be able to draw the picture as fast as Hookbill did write the sentence, but hopefully she will find a bit of time on the days of Christmas preparations and celebrations... in any case, I hope we will go in the steady pace from now on (i.e. in 2-3 days on each picture). We could be getting it done after the New Year... (or if everybody is extra fast, then even before it! )
Old 12-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #1020
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

"Weee... keep on mooviiing..."

Looks quite promising, as far as I can tell
Old 01-03-2009, 11:30 PM   #1021
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

*pokes*

What progression, good people?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #1022
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Volo has sent his picture to Legate who, unfortunately, won't be home till tomorrow.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #1023
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Legate who, unfortunately, won't be home till tomorrow.
He will actually be home this evening so it might get passed forward already today. *thumbs up*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #1024
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
He will actually be home this evening so it might get passed forward already today. *thumbs up*
Bah but it was just a bit past midnight when I posted that. 'Tomorrow' comes only after you've slept, not when the clock says so.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #1025
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Ah yes, and we have moved quite a bit (as you can see, I haven't been around to edit the list, but now I did) and it is upon Laurinquë now. We are getting close to the finale I think this round is worth it.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:11 PM   #1026
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thumbs up Again, done.

Rejoice! It has been sent. The call continues.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:42 AM   #1027
Naz
Shade of Carn Dûm

Naz has just left Hobbiton.
(rejoices)

Naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:19 AM   #1028
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

The PT has come down to Rune and its end is getting close like the footsteps of doom...
Old 01-19-2009, 07:58 AM   #1029
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
This is really a difficult one. . . The text I come up with, seems to resemble stuff from Crazy Captions a bit too much.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #1030
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Thumbs up It Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
This is really a difficult one. . . The text I come up with, seems to resemble stuff from Crazy Captions a bit too much.
Which is not necessarily bad at all!

All right, people! We are done! Let's roll!!!

************************************************** ************************************************** ****

This year's first and the last year's last Paper Telephone started with a quite innocent sentence:

"When the number of unexpected guests at Bag-End reached dangerous size, Bilbo realised his only chance is to break the law."

Which was depicted by THE Ka, thus:

One can imagine that after seeing it, TheGreatElvenWarrior was seemingly puzzled. After putting herself together, she wrote this:

"A puzzled Gandalf looks into the window of an ice cube factory to find dwarves, but only finds a drunken hobbit (with tea) who has OLENT GREEN coming towards him."

Hookbill had not paid his bill to Captain Hook, and before Peter Pan rescued him from the pirate ship, out of frustration, he has drawn this picture:

Lommy shot out a sentence with a completely new caliber. Such weapons often backfire, though:

"To Gandalf the Shopkeeper's consternation, Greenie lost her meaning when Alien ate a part of her, and this was enough of a reason for a Hobbitish Nogrod to start drinking coffee and wine until he passed out."

That was well acknowledged by Eönwë, who, in preparation for the War of Wrath, decided to kill Morgoth by making him laugh to death:

Before anyone could react, Greenie took initiative. The horror of Paper Telephone, as well as Isengard, has been unleashed.

"Nogrod faints in his house for, to the shock of a profit-centered wizard, Greenie suffers from an identity crisis because Alien ate a piece of her elbow."
Old 01-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #1031
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Part Two: Paper Telephone Strikes Back

Again, Agan proved a gain against all odds. (Or wens, but that's another topic.)

Upon seeing this masterpiece, Volo wrote the following sentence, to which his companion Sam Gamgee could react only with feeble "Master Volo, no":

"Nogrod faint's into Saruman the Crimson arms after learning that Lommy had now finally achieved her dream of becoming a Hugo Weaving look-alike. Alien, on the other hand, learned that Greenie's elbow is the sweetest thing ever."

Laurinquë was in a quëër situation, but that did not prevent her from making the following picture:

Everybody knows Nogrod was never into writing sensible sentences. This is why we took him in for the job.

"Alien spoils the photo-op of a fancy-dress 'Downer meeting by attacking Greenie the air hostess trying to take a pic of Aganzir the red wizard, Rune the hobbit and Legate the indie rock star."

It happened to Form that somebody saw his picture before it was sent. They did not like it, and attacked poor Form. After being beaten for a long time, he kind of lost his Form. But the picture remained unharmed.

Naz wanted to write the sentence together with her friend Gul. Unfortunately, Gul had another job to do for their friend Mor. So, Naz decided to write the sentence alone:

"The Employee of Greenie Airlines asks the band AgRuLe to "watch the Nessie," but the gleeful sea serpent is too busy laughing at Legate's Farmer Giles of Ham getup."
Old 01-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #1032
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Papper Telle Phonne, Part 3

Runne sonn off Bjarrnne did drraw sommething likke thiss:

THE Ka had to look at the picture twice to realise what is she supposed to describe. When it did not help, she looked thrice. When even that did not help, she looked frice, which I consider a very good word that should be included in the language and I have no idea why all you people are looking at me like that.

"After the Saruman fiasco, Grima decided to reinvent his pocketbook by reuniting the Rohan farmers' favorite: Ag Rule, with special guest Leonard the Laquacious Liopleurodon."

When she received the sentence, TGEW was just visiting her cousin, TWEG, and her uncle, TEWG. When her friends, WGET, EGWT, and GTEW started to come too, she decided it is better after all to make the picture, and so she did.

Hookbill was again on the pirate ship, you know the stuff.

"It was more than three years since Grima had genetically enhanced his favorite fish. Since then it had gone on to lead a grand career in Rohan's premier rock group. His creator was left out of pocket and bitter."

It was Lommy's turn. So, she turned around and started to draw.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #1033
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

PT Pt. 4

How long was this Paper Telephone! And how odd! Nobody can wonder about why Eönwë wrote what he wrote:

"Things aren't looking good for Denethorenstein as his masterpiece creation, the Cute Catfish of Doom, becomes the lead singer in "the Symbelmynë Brothers", the king of Rohan's own rock band, and leaves his penniless creator for fame, riches and glory."

A Little Green made just a little picture, and you can find at least two green things on it. (I know, I know, but you must realise this just had to be included.)

Aganzir, on the other hand, had nothing green in her sentence:

"Denethor is sad because his catfish decided to form a band with Théoden."

After drawing the following picture, Volo had the right to call himself Volo de Mort.

This image was passed to Laurinquë. Had we known what is going to become of it, we'd have thought twice before doing that.

"After throughly insulting the last participant; Gondor's Got Talent hosts Goldie the Goldfish and Steve the Swordfish welcome the next contestant: Denethor Magnificent."

Nogrod was really not sure what to draw. In the end, he decided to draw a sword and kill everyone. After doing this, he produced the following artwork.

Old 01-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #1034
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Paper Telephone - final part!

Formendacil only quickly wrote the following sentence and then left for mending a cil, whatever it is.

"Middle-earth Idol diversifies its musical genres when Denethor follows Pippin's horrid solo with a food-induced, belching rendition of "The Drumstick Song.""

This was the end for Naz. Supplying herself with paper, pencils and all the necessary stuff, she left for the Himalayas to dwell in a mountain sanctuary for the rest of her life, supplying the world with works such as this:

Seeing that, Rune could only evaluate the situation by stating:

"There was much weeping when Dagor Dargorath turned out to be much more horrific than anyone had imagined."

************************** THE END **************************
Old 01-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #1035
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Thumbs up

Legate, that was an excelent starting sentence!
Ka's picture was incredibly good, as usual. Still not sure what OLENT GREEN is...

I was surprised at how long Alien managed to hang around this time. Oh that little creature gets everywhere...

Agan's work was spectacular! All the colours!

Nogrod's sentence made me laugh an awful lot! Good work!

Laurinquë's picture was fantastic! The expressions on the characters' faces were priceless.

Lommy's mutant fish was very impressive!

Oh, there's so much good work here! Rune, you couldn't have finished it better.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #1036
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

OH MY GOD.

:------D

Well, Ka's pic was great
and it was hilarious how Bilbo became Nog
and Lauri's picture was wonderful
and I was laughing all along but what really, really cracked me up was Nog's sentence and the transformation of Lommy into Legate. Although do I really look like that?

Good job with portraying the band Rune. I find it surprising how often I've had to tell Downers lately that I don't wear evening gowns, though.

Lommy's fish is hilarious.

It's funny that the catfish I first drew in my picture made a reappearance later.

Thankses Hookie. Yours was great too.

Good work everyone, and thanks to Legate for modding.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:11 PM   #1037
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Good things really are worth waiting for!

I do indeed doubt if these would be this fun if we had them every week... But yes, I must admit I laughed aloud with this (in a pub where I'm sitting right now with my laptop - you should have seen the other customers' faces...).

The initial sentence was really a good one Legate! But the Ka owes us an explanation for the "olent green" -thing to be sure.

I found all this "Greenie losing her meaning" -stuff absolutely hilarious! And hats off to Aganzir: that place is my home, especially the details, except the plant which is a bit weird (and one can recognize Greenie and me from there - I'm actually wearing the shirt from the picture right now!).

And as others have already said, Lauri's pic is just pure gold! And yes Agan, as the thought of that being a Downer-meeting came to me the red wizard looked like you more than any other I could think of - which is not to say the resemblance is great but still it was the best fitting.

Rune's Nessie is just awesomely cute!

Aganzir, Rune & Legate = Ag Ru Le = Ag Rule = Agrule = The Simbelmynë Brothers!

Lommy, you're great drawing faces but you probably should practise a bit for the guitars... But Denethorenstein?

And the ending is just soo bad! In a good way that is.

Very good, everyone! Very much fun, everyone!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #1038
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Well, that certainly was worth waiting for!

Laurinquë's pic was great, as well as Agan's, and Form's made me laugh aloud for a ridiculously long time.

I love Lommy's Gríma. And Eönwë's me looks deceivingly like the chairwoman of the Finnish social democratic party... I like how Lommy turns into Legate and how the catfish is lurking in the background in Agan's pic and then appears later as the lead singer of a band.

Great round. Loved it!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #1039
Beregond
Playful Ghoul

Oh my goodness, I can't believe The Ka used "Soylent green is dwarves!" Hahaha! I loved his "Leonard the Laquacious Liopleurodon" line as well.

And Rune's ending cracked me up!

Just a great round, everyone, and fun to read! Guess I can't miss out next time this rolls along.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:49 PM   #1040
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
What a lovely round.

I guess I have to explain, though. I was mightily baffled by that "olent" in Hookbill's picture, especially as Alien there looks like he's eating. For "olento" in Finnish means "creature", so I immediately thought there's just one o missing and logically, Alien has eaten it. And then, "green creature" is obviously Greenie (and she loses her meaning by losing the final o of "olento"), and this led me to decide that the hobbit is Nogrod - there's a resemblance, really!

And as for my picture, I know Gríma looks like Denethor. But I had problems in deciding what he should look like; weirdly enough, I don't have a very clear picture of his appearance. I always kind of liked Brad Dourif's Gríma, so I decided to go for something like that - but I thought he'd better have eyebrows, and that his hair should be grayish and blonde by all logic, not black. So that's why he ended up looking like Denethor.

Agan's and Lauri's pictures were pure art. Greenie's catfish, Form's Greenie and Rune's Nessie made me laugh very much. Of the sentences, THE Ka's was absolutely the best, it was so inventive and made me laugh aloud. *happy smile*

Yes, PT makes me happy. *grin* Speaking of which, who is the next mod? S/he should put me on the list...!!!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote