The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Admin thread for WW: LXXXV - The Lost Philosophers of Maiar

A basic game with a few wolves and a few gifteds. With the setting of philosophers in the Middle-Earth it is a game of Minds - one Mind, two Minds, three Minds (etc.) over another. And nothing more than that. So no surprise roles, no extravaganza; nothing hidden - but the true identities of the other players which you will have to find out. And they will be told in each narration.

The life's persistent secrets and the future of the Middle-Earth are at stake!

If we have a "full game" ready to roll before the New Year we can start - and we can employ a 36-hour D/N -cycle around the New Year to make sure everyone has a chance to party. Or it might be we just start after the New Year. It all depends on how fast the game will "fill up" and what you'd like to do.

A mod is a god, but at the same time in service of his players. So let me hear you.

On the occasion we have more people willing to join than the basic 15, it's okay, I just need to come up with more philosophers...

On that occasion, I'd say I would add an additional wolf on 18 players - and possibly a cobbler on 20. We'll need to see about that.

The players:

Eomer of the Rohirrim - An associate of Ossë, speciality: lochs and ponds, great alliance with frogs
elronds_daughter - A spirit of no-nonsense
Macalaure - Carmótar, the Maia of housework
Shastanis Althreduin - A spirit of water
Loslote - A spirit of sunshine and rainbows
Kitanna - A spirit of all things unimaginative
wilwarin538 - Belongs to Vána, cares for all the small garden dwelling, winged creatures
Nessa Telrunya - The patron of town criers across the world
Pitchwife - Tender of Oromë's dogs
Satansaloser2005 - A spirit of ducks, muffins and cookies
Inziladun - A vassal of Námo, serving as a warden in Mandos
Rikae - A spirit in charge of silicon & static electricity
Boromir88 - A Maia of Mandos, the interpretter of dreams
A Little Green - A spirit in charge of aliens, hummingbirds and farming
Blind Guardian -A spirit of evil ways
Skip Spence - A follower of Aule with an avid interest in behavioural sciences
Mänwe - A spirit of short acquintances
Valier - A handmaiden of Yavanna, collecting the morning dew from the petals of flowers
Legate of Amon Lanc - A Maia associated with the unfathomed depths of the world's seas but also with the waters surrounding Arda in the outer space...
Thinlómien - A maia who lives in Lórien and paints the dreams of those sleeping there
Aganzir - Aka. Firebeck, a spirit of fire
Ozban - Yavanna's underling with inferiority complex. Caretaker of undergrowth and small bushes in general, especially blackberries
Caílin - A spirit of secrecy
Kath - A spirit of nostalgy

The word is free as to any signings-up, comments, suggestions, questions...

The starting date is 1.1.11.
The DL will be 10PM GMT.
N1 and D1 will last 36 hours, after that we go back to normal 24-hour Nights&Days

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-02-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

The DL works for me, but I will say now that I work almost every day at the DL and the seven-eight hours prior to it. So don't expect much from me close to the DL. (of course my days off are a different story)
Old 12-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Put me down for it, good sir. Maybe I can do better this time than getting my ordo self killed by Berzerk Hunter Mac Night 2 in your last game.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
When would this be starting, Nog? I'm going away in the New Year.

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-21-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Confirming myself.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #6
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
I'm a North American fellow, but any time is fine for me. Just one thing about it though, what time is that in Eastern?
Old 12-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Not only am I confirmed, I am rather pleased by the DL. Not because it's particularly perfect time-wise or anything (although it could definitely be worse, and I should be able to make it most of the time), but because it's very easy to translate to my time, as I'm - 9 from GMT.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #8
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Could you put me down as a maybe? The later it starts the better for me.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #9
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh why not? If you don't mind short posts, I'm in.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
(Lurking...)
Oh how I miss the days of WW. I might be able to find time if this starts after the new year. Also Im not sure what GMT time is for me so I'll need to check on that.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #11
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Mmm this looks good. Put me down as maybe will you?
Old 12-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #12
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ha Valier! Long time no see! So great to see you back here! I'd love to have you in the game!

And hey, we could make this the game of psychics as Shasta has been your mantle-carrier after you've left... I could come up with some nice philosohers to suit you both...

On other thoughts, it looks like there are a number of people who say it would be good if the game only started after the New Year. So how is it with you who have already enlisted? Would an after New Year -starting date make it bad for you?

I might be happy with a later opening as that would give me more time to think about the narrational structure of the game...

I'd say that, if we have enough people to start between Christmas and New Year - and if most of the people who are in now would have to cancel their participation if the game starts only after the New Year - then we'll start between C and NY. That would be fair for those who enlisted early.

But if most of the people enlisted thus far feel it okay we start after the new Year - and thus we can bring in more people - then we'll go that way.

Your choice.

On a totally other matter: I'm facing a kind of a problem... I named the thread as the "Lost philosophers of Maiar" and my background thought was to make this a kind of game with existential philosophy (as I had used some logical & metaphysical head-banger -themes in an earlier game), but if the players, ie. you, are of Maiar, you should have no existential angst to begin with as you live eternally... Existentialism is a human way of looking at things.

But I think I'd be able to come up with something with that set-up as well.

So maybe Melkor managed to capture a bunch of the free Maiar in the early days of the Earth and do tests with them making their lives limited (or making them believe it) - for anticipating how the human race to be created would act?

That might do, actually.

As a working hypotheses, you might think what kind of Maia would you be in the game (for narrational purposes) - like what would be your speciality as a Maia. I'll try to attach a philosopher to everyone of you (possibly revealed in the narration) so that the result would be something combined...

Fun.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #13
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Is Valier psychic too?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #14
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
I'm not particularly picky about when the game starts, so whatever the other players want is fine with me.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:17 PM   #15
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Is Valier psychic too?
She's the Ur-Psychic! The one whose eyes you might not be clean or pure enough to meet!

But yes, it is fun you would both be in this game as Valier was back then always thought of just knowing the wolves: and she really got it spectacularly right - and wrong (on some occasions)!

But yes, to people of my generation of werewolf-players Valier has always been the psychic number one.

A challenge then?

I'd love to see the opposing philophies which both counted on feeling the truth more than the rationality of discerning it - like Nietzche and Kierkegaard, or Montaigne and Rabelais...

Not making you any of them just to tease you... or who knows?
Old 12-23-2010, 08:32 PM   #16
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
In the interests of fair play, Nog, you'd better not put Shasta and Valier on the same team!
Old 12-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #17
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
In the interests of fair play, Nog, you'd better not put Shasta and Valier on the same team!
So you don't want to be a wolf against the two?

Let's see... well there is a temptation...

Heh, nice, but it will be pure shuffling of the cards in the end (I like them over dices).
Old 12-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #18
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As a working hypotheses, you might think what kind of Maia would you be in the game (for narrational purposes) - like what would be your speciality as a Maia.
I totally call sunshine and rainbows.

Also, I'm available for starting whenever.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:49 AM   #19
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Quote:
So maybe Melkor managed to capture a bunch of the free Maiar in the early days of the Earth and do tests with them making their lives limited (or making them believe it) - for anticipating how the human race to be created would act?

That might do, actually.

As a working hypotheses, you might think what kind of Maia would you be in the game (for narrational purposes) - like what would be your speciality as a Maia. I'll try to attach a philosopher to everyone of you (possibly revealed in the narration) so that the result would be something combined...
I like this possible storyline. The lies of Melkor could lead even immortal beings to existential angst.

And obviously, Thales = Osse.

Every day is a potential werewolf day for me.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #20
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Starting between Christmas and New Year would have been just perfect for me, as I'll have lots of free time during the holidays, but I don't start working again until January 10th, and I think I'll have enough time to play even after that; so if starting after the New Year means we get more people on board, that's perfectly okay with me.

As for Maia identity, make me the tender of Orome's dogs.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #21
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Also, I don't really care when we start. I"ll always have my phone, after all.

However, I don't seem to be playing. Perhaps I'm only signed up in my head?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #22
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Semester is over - werewolf time!
Sign me up, please.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #23
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
However, I don't seem to be playing. Perhaps I'm only signed up in my head?
Ah, I thought I was the only one in that boat.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #24
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Sorry Sally & Inzil... I must have forgotten to update the thread. It's done now. Welcome. Any others I have forgotten to add in?

Mänwe, Legate of Amon Lanc, Thinlómien and Valier, what date would be fine for you to begin? Prolonged D/N -cycle over the New Year, first Night during the New Year? Only starting after New Year?

I'd like to see the Christmas to pass before locking the game as I think many will not check the 'Downs during these few days.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #25
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Eomer, are you ready to sport the possibility Ossë will die - or are you just so confident you will survive?

I was thinking about some Maiar unknown to the rest of the history just because there is a grave possibility many of them will die with the experiments. But it's your choice, of course...

(Heh, Thales would be a nice match, making a fortune before dying just for a show-off )

Everyone, come up with an occupation to a Maia the history won't tell us about - or pick a known one... whichever you find more fun to play.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #26
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

You guys made me actually laugh out loud with the psychic comments. Thanks I'm not so sure my skills will be as good as they use to, I found playing with a bunch of the same people makes it much easier to read them after awhile. Adding new players and my long absence from ww will make this one interesting for me. It is so nice to see old faces playing in this game.

I totally miss the heart pounding minutes right before a crucial vote, me as a wolf trying SOOOOO hard to sway the votes in my favor to win the game... nearly having a heartattack when it actually works, or just knowing someone is a wolf, but not being able to explain why I feel that way, as I bite my fingernails watching everyone think I'm therefore the wolf.....ahh the good ole days

This sounds like an interesting game premise Noggie, I'll have to take a bit of time to come up with an occupation though. As for starting date ummm anytime after Jan 4th is good for me, I've got company till then but other than that I'm good.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #27
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
As for starting date ummm anytime after Jan 4th is good for me, I've got company till then but other than that I'm good.
I heard that Lommy and Legate would be more than fine with something around the same date... But as not to keep everyone waiting, we could begin the game around New Year, maybe taking a prolonged Night and Day there to begin with? Like Night1 starts with the New Year and lasts for 36 hours - and then D1 takes another 36 hours. From that we'd continue in a normal 24-hour cycles?

Unless a host of you who have already signed in feel your time will run short if we postpone the beginning to the New Year?

I'll try to come up with the game thread and a teaser on Monday or Tuesday...

PS. Hey Valier, don't be too modest! You were a freaking great wolf (I should remember that... ) but your ability to spot the wolves was more or less magical - at least it was against all the odds or probabilities. But like you say, new people around, new games, new times... so no pressure!
Old 12-26-2010, 05:29 PM   #28
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

As an occupation, I think I'm a vassal of Námo, serving as a warden in Mandos.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #29
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Put me in charge of silicon & static electricity.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:48 AM   #30
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Quote:
Eomer, are you ready to sport the possibility Ossë will die - or are you just so confident you will survive?
Ah, I see. Okay, I'll be an associate of Osse. My speciality will be lochs and ponds. I have a great alliance with frogs.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #31
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

The game thread with a "teaser-trailer" is on and can be found from here. The rules and stuff will be posted there hopefully tomorrow (I have lost electricity from my home so I can't do anything involving electrical instruments this evening at home). Unless strong protests appear we'll begin around New Year - with prolonged N1 & D1.

The "occupations" have been updated so far. Come up with them all you haven't done that thus far. It is not mandatory, but it might help me with the narrations (and you with the banter in the early stages of D1).

If we count all the "maybe's" as in, we'd now have 18 players. That would mean three gifteds (seer, ranger, hunter), three wolves and a cobbler. If we get to twenty I'll introduce a fourth wolf.

The question concerning this is the following: if we have four wolves, should they have double kills as long as they are four, or not? I'm initially against the double-Night-kills but will be persuaded if the majority thinks it a good idea.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #32
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Lately I haven't had the ability and time to play the games as I'd like to, which is depressing as it feels like a big let down. However, if you need a fresh and able corpse Nog, sign me up, and I shall do my best. However, if you're already set at the player list, you can just pretend this post does not exist.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #33
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

No double kills please!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #34
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

ummm how about for a occupation...a handmaiden of Yavanna, I collect the morning dew from the petals of flowers.

I also say no double kills!!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #35
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Yes to double kills, since I'm sure you'll make me a wolf...
Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #36
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I'd be in favour of double-kills if we end up with more than twenty players, but otherwise, not. I think the Cobbler helps balance things out.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:07 AM   #37
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Can't very well miss this, can I? Sign me up if there's still room! As for my field of expertise - I typed "little green" to Google image search for inspiration. Consequently I'll be in charge of aliens, hummingbirds and farming.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #38
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Good to see you Boro & Greenie! Welcome to the game!

About the starting of the game and deadlines then.

The deadline will be 10PM GMT/UTC (Midnight in Finland). That should be -5 hours to EST, aka. 5PM. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I suggest we start the game on the evening of the New Year's day with Night 1.

It would mean:

N1 starts on 1.1.11 (oh, I'd love to say it starts at 11PM! ) at 10PM GMT/UTC and lasts for 36 hours.

D1 would then start on 3.1.11 at 10AM GMT/UTC and will last 36 hours as well.

N2 would start on 4.1.11 at 10PM GMT/UTC - lasting the normal 24 hours, like all the Nights and Days from that on.

Taking that as given, the deadline to join the game would be, let's say about 12 hours before the beginning of N1 so that I can make the lottery of roles and other last minute organising (like the beginning narration with the final personae).

So: the last possibility to join the game is on 1.1.11. - okay, here I can use it - at 11AM GMT/UTC!

Those who said "maybe" (Aganzir and Nerwen) should confirm their participation before that deadline.

Also I hope this timetable will make it good for you wishing for the "later start" people (Manwë, Lommy, Legate, Valier). So let me hear your confirmations as well (Valier seems to be in already, but you others...).

And everyone should send in their "speciality" as Maia.

"Rules and Regulations" have been posted to the game-thread. Please check them and post here your questions and comments about them - and notify me if a rule is missing.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:32 AM   #39
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
If we end up with 20+ players, by all means throw in the double Night-kill! I loathe over-populated villages, whatever reduces them to reasonable numbers is fine.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #40
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Yes to double kills, no confirmation yet (if I decide to start a huge painting project during the holiday I won't play but if I won't, I probably will). In any case, I'd like to be a spirit of fire. It's just appropriate, anyway - last time Nog modded, I was a little match girl, and before that I was the werewolf Flame.