Old 10-08-2003, 12:51 AM   #361
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Thanks guys for letting me know

Okay...this is the current day as planned

Its about midday at Laurel's point, and most chara's are up to speed yes?

-Laurel wanders out of the sick house after chatting with Cartil

-Elven brothers mention seeing another cloaked Elf

-Laurel calls a meeting for the next day

-Cuor generally causes trouble (if I decide to post for him)

-All chara's find out about the meeting

- Possibly some sword practice??

I figure if we plan out the day, then its easier to stick to, yeah?

Lyra and Manar: Are you guys at the same time point on the thread? Wasnt it four days sice teh people evacuated Swan House? Im putting you on that timeline becuase you ran away the night before that....

If so, could you put it in your next post? Does that help everything?

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]

[ October 10, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 10-20-2003, 02:03 AM   #362
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Just wondering why its so quiet... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lyra and Manar: Do you plan for the girls to bump into Annunfuin?

Aylwen: Do you want Jess to go with Laurel, or should I leave her there with Cartil?
Old 10-25-2003, 12:59 PM   #363
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I was just waiting to bring Annanoldowen into the village with the soldiers at your cue Tara. Do you want me to do something with Gita? She is sort of just wandering around...

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-26-2003, 03:37 AM   #364
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Oh yes, please go ahead Maika! Would you end that day for us? It doesnt seem we will be getting someone else to do that any time soon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Perhaps Gita could be working as a hand at the Bath House and bump into Laurel? If thats the case, then I'll have Jesslyn decline and her go on her own.
Old 10-28-2003, 02:49 PM   #365
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Quote:
and bump into Laurel
Do you mean like knock her accidentally? Make eye contact? Will Laurel recognize her? Gita hasn't really shown her face I don't think.

I'll get something up soon. Since I'll be ending the day then, could I go right into when Annanoldowen arrives with her men?

-Maikafanawen
Old 10-29-2003, 01:52 AM   #366
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Yup sure! Though thats only two days? Do you mind shaving off one? Oh, and have her be attending to Laurel and what not. Even bumping into her literally is fine! It might be a little comic *winks*
Old 10-31-2003, 01:16 AM   #367
Kryssal
Wight

Kryssal has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I left Leena's post open ended for any players who have chara's still in the village beside Jess and Cartil. Please write for it, this stagnation is aweful.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:00 AM   #368
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thanks for that post Kryss! Dont edit it...

Is anyone there??? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

We really need to work on this story, and get it finished....

Aylwen, do you plan on Jess coming with Laurel

Annun, will you get to the Swan Village, and will you be with Elena and Fiona at any point??
Old 11-06-2003, 07:43 PM   #369
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thanks for the post Aylwen!

Kryssal: Im working on someone finding Leena now, it shouldnt take too long [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

TRR: Now would be a great time to get a post in for Herebrand and Ohtaredan.

Annun: check PM's please
Old 11-10-2003, 01:11 PM   #370
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

"Well, I'm back!" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tara - could you paste this post under yours of September 09, 06:32 AM; thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (And I know this is extra work but if you could put the italics and such in due place that would be great.) More is coming but I needed to do this post before bringing Annunfuin into the Village. Will post again tomorrow!

~Annun

Annunfuiniel's post

The refugees of the Swan House reached the foot of the hills in the grey light of early evening. Before them the sheer slopes rose to heights beyond eye's reach, casting shadows that shrouded the forest behind them into sad colourlessness. Annunfuin glanced up, smiling a small, almost triumphant smile; We made it!

A grey shadow stood in the opening of one of the largest caves and watched people stream in and out, faces lined with fatigue but freed from despair. For the first time in a long while the Gondorian felt relatively relieved; things seemed to be in better shape than he had dared to even hope for.

For starters the caves were dry, their floors mostly covered with soft sand instead of bare stone. In the light of flickering torches Annunfuin stepped into the cavern and took in every detail of the surroundings. In the middle of the floor he observed a shallow pit lined with round stones; already one of the old men of the company squatted there, setting a fire. Neat stacks of dry wood were placed against the cave's left wall; Enough for days, Annunfuin concluded contently. Finally, in the farthest corner of their refuge the soldier found a mow of clean, dry straw, perfect for simple mattresses to make the wounded's rest a little more comfortable.

During this short inspection the Gondorian's lips curved into a knowing smile; the Lady Taralphiel's hand reached far and her influence was clearly to be seen even in this place in the borders of her realm.

"Sir?" A sudden question interrupted Annunfuin's musings.

"What can I do for you, Briana?" he questioned back, delighted to hear the familiar voice, and turned around to meet the young maiden's glance. But the girl's grave expression made his smile fade and quickly turn into a frown. "Is there something wrong?" he continued, worry colouring his tone though he tried to hide it.

"Yes, I believe so. It's miss Rian... Her sisters are missing."

Annunfuin's brows knitted even closer together as he conceived what the maid was talking about. "That can't be; they must be here somewhere! The House was emptied - and no-one lacked behind on the way here." But even as Annunfuin spoke he saw the weakness of his own logic:

"Unless they left before the evacuation was ordered..." the Gondorian foolishly spoke his thoughts out loud. Upon hearing his words Briana blanched and her eyes grew round as she whispered, quivering: "Then they could be anywhere - and all alone!"

Annunfuin took the girl's trembling hand into his own and pressed it, first sternly, then reassuringly: "Not a word about this to Rian! Just tell her I went to get her sisters." The doubt he saw flash in Briana's eyes was the same that his heart felt - but firmly he pushed this sensation aside and stepped out of the cave, the girl following close behind.

"Have you seen the elf Rudchamion?" Annunfuin turned to question the maiden before she left to find Rian.

"Last time I saw him he was there," Briana gestured towards a bend in a narrow trail on their right; "In the first cave just around that corner."

Annunfuin found the dark elf in the cave, organising the first night watch. The refugees' only hope rested in staying hidden, yet they had to know what was going on outside. See, but stay unseen... the Gondorian reflected instinctively as he watched Rudchamion deliver orders to the guards. First shift took their leave: a grey, bent man, leaning heavily on a staff which seemed to be his only weapon, and a boy, who had seen no more than fifteen summers, trying to appear a stern man but fear behind his eyes. Annunfuin's eyes saw of their steps before turning to face the elf.

"Rudchamion, a word with you..." he began and gestured the elf to follow him into the open air. "I had planned on staying here for the night - just in case…" Annunfuin could feel Rudchamion's dark eyes on him and he sought them in the gathering darkness to meet their gaze.

"The plan has changed." The elf quoth solemnly after a moment of silence. Annunfuin nodded and went on to explain 'why'. Just minutes later the two mounted their steeds and began a wild race back towards the Swan House.

They flew across the forest, Rudchamion in the lead and Annunfuin following blindly behind, trusting wholly on Fëadûr's instincts. The Wood seemed to be on their side still; it opened in front of them, it let them pass. Yet darkness was all over them as they finally were back at the Swan House. And the House was nothing but a darker shade against the grey, starless sky. Lifeless, abandoned it seemed; not a single flame in a window welcomed the travellers. Annunfuin dismounted Fëadûr, suddenly thankful of the darkness that veiled his pained expression and obvious limp. He managed to the arched doorway and leaned heavily on the cold wall.

There was a soft, chinking sound - a sound so familiar in the soldier's ear that he didn't even realize hearing it before his own blade was drawn. Steel flashed in the darkness.

"Step in and die cursed." The voice was cold and hollow like… Death! Death has come for me! Mad fear nearly took the Gondorian. But his nature wouldn't give in; the soldier inside didn't let the sword fall, he didn’t step back.

"This you won't take from me!" The voice croaked again – but this time there were anger and despair filling the dread emptiness. And Annunfuin understood.

"Swan Lady! This is friend not foe!" He backed a step from under the arch's shadow into the yard; "Friend of Alphirion." And even as Annunfuin spoke the moon suddenly broke free from the hold of the clouds, bringing its light to testify to the man's words. Rudchamion was now also there, standing beside the Gondorian, sword drawn from its sheath but resting on his side.

"Friend…" Lady Taralphiel's whisper echoed from the darkness. The Swan Lady seemed to come to their sight like from under the surface of black waters; slowly she departed from the shadows, as if unwilling to leave their safety, and stopped in front of them. Finally believing her own eyes she lowered her sword and sighed with relief; "Thank gods!"

Swords were sheathed and Rudchamion lit torches to lighten the darkness that had yet again thickened as the moon slid back to its hide behind the clouds.

"But what are you doing here? I thought you meant to stay there over night," Taralphiel questioned Annunfuin as the three moved into the House. Annunfuin began to tell her about the missing girls but she soon interrupted him: "Yes, they have left…for the Village, for their home. Foolish girls!" Annunfuin glanced at her, though he knew without looking that her words held more worry than blame. "No use to take after them now; in this darkness you would just ride past them. They are not stupid," Taralphiel continued, contradicting her own previous words so that Annunfuin couldn't help but smile; "They will seek refuge, they will hide…and they will survive." Annunfuin's smile was gone.

"From the bottom of my heart I hope so…" he spoke, staring at the flickering flames of his torch. They walked through the passages, Lady Taralphiel leading her guest to his room. Rudchamion wished them good night and left for his chamber on his own.

"I will ride out with the sunrise." Annunfuin addressed Taralphiel as they arrived at his door. "Rudchamion has agreed to stay here; You will not be left alone again." Annunfuin paused, then coughed uneasily; "And I'm sorry we scared You like that…"

Taralphiel's face hardened with these words, her eyes narrowing as she recollected their encounter; and as she spoke her voice was strangely distant:

"I was not scared; I was ready." But then her features relaxed and her lips curved to a sad smile; "But yet it wasn't my time to go… Good night, my friend; and fair rest to thee."

"Good night, M'lady…" Annunfuin whispered and watched as she drew away from him, silently like a ghost.

Old 11-10-2003, 09:10 PM   #371
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

Pipe

Okay, I'm going to have Gita 'find out' about that meeting while Laurel and Jesslyn are bathing. Would it be all right if she spied on it? I think once she figures out what they're planning without the GOndorians (the village doesn't know they're coming, right?) then she can tell the wild men their desperate plans. That way the wild men will be ready for a weak and easy fight.

When Annanoldowen brings the army into the village, Gita will not be there, she'll be delivering the message to the King etc. Does this sound good? I'll get my post up now but I know you said you wanted to wait for the army to come until after the meeting. I'll stay alert then for my cue.

I'm also going to end the day so the meeting can happen soon. I hope this is okay. All right! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen
Old 11-11-2003, 01:16 AM   #372
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Annun: Its all there! Thankyou for that post!

Maika: That is a wonderful idea! Please go ahead!! The timing does work out well.

Aylwen: WOuld you be able to put in a reply for Jess?

Once I have that I can end Laurel's day, perhaps put a post in for Cuor and Herebrand. And get this meeting planned [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ November 11, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 11-11-2003, 05:33 AM   #373
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Yup! I'll get a post up this afternoon! See, we can do this! It's all coming together... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 11-16-2003, 08:11 PM   #374
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Okay, Im all ready to start the meeting...

Can everyone please post their attendance?

Annun: Have you got any more posts for Annunfuin, or shall we proceed?
Old 11-19-2003, 01:42 AM   #375
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thanks for that jump start Kryssal!

I am posting for Laurel soon

Ill also be doing the PM rounds yet again...

Lyra Greenleaf and Manardariel: Please clean out your inboxes, or let me know what is going to happen with Elena and Fiona [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ November 19, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 11-21-2003, 05:42 AM   #376
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Tara -

This is so last minute, but my family has decided to make use of the week off of school and take a trip to MN to visit ailing relatives. I will be back by Wednesday, but I won't have much internet access.

Sorry it's such short notice!

-Aylwen

P.S. Do what you will with Jess and Cartil during the meeting. Jess will attend, but I think Cartil will stay in bed. I'll get a post up for them upon my return.

[ November 21, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]
Old 11-22-2003, 03:09 AM   #377
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thankyou for letting us know Aylwen! Ill carry Jess along, and have Laurel come visit after the meeting [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 10:11 PM   #378
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Everyone:The post for the start of the meeting is now up! Everyone come in and voice an opinion...

Lyra and Manar: Are you still with us? We would like to see where the two girls are.

Maika:I apologise that you have had to wait so long! The meeting hopefully wont take too long, and then the army can arrive!

Annun: Is Annunfuin going to arrive before the end of the meeting? And will he be with Elena and Fiona?

Kryss: Nows the time for Leena and Lanaey to say their piece! Hopefully we can keep the ball rolling [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2003, 11:12 PM   #379
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

*sigh*

This is getting very rediculous.

I have decided to finish this with the help of Kyrssal and Aylwen.

Anyone else who wishes to help let me know. Ive tried contacting everyone, but its falling on deaf ears

I truly wish I didnt have to do this. This RPG started out so well.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:56 AM December 14, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 12-13-2003, 11:46 PM   #380
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Hey,

Taralphiel and I were talking about getting this game to a successful ending, and since all the former players have dropped like flies, we need to finish this and carry all the characters along.

Okay, so what we can do is make posts planned here with all the info we need to get this game finished. We can split this up between whichever people are still here if you want, but any way we do it, this is going to need the input from everyone who is still here to play:

1) We decide exactly what will happen to each character during the battle. (Live, die, amputation, serious wounds, etc.) Any character that has no owner is completely susceptible to death, since they give up their character to the owner if they disappear for more than two weeks. It's Tara's desicion, though.

2) We decide exactly where every character who survives will go after the battle is over/won (?). (Home, with another character, or help with Alphirion, etc.)

3) On the same note, we decide what will happen to Alphirion in the aftermath.

4) We mention how many people are left, how many casualties there were, and what the damage to Alphirion was.

5) The biggest one of all: the interactions in battle. (ie, so and so got pushed back behind the river (hypothetical) things like that.)

This really seems like a lot, I know, but a lot of it is also interchangeable and overlapping.

Right, let's get to work!

-Aylwen
Old 12-14-2003, 03:11 AM   #381
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

I'm going to kill Leena. Lanaey will live with no more serious injuries and will stay to help rebuild longer. Lanaey's horse will be injured and have to be put out of its misery after the battle is over. The brothers will leave right after the battle basically, and one may have an arm in a sling or some such. Those are my chara's that I know of.
I think that all villagers left should live since they're going to be in hiding. A good part of the armies could have injuries and such, but I don't think more than a 1/4 of them should die, at the most. That's just me though.
Umm....that's about all I've got so far.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:14 AM   #382
Kryssal
Wight

Sting

Also, we've already basically done all the damage reports of the village from the previous attack. I don't think it should change. Maybe at the end start a big hunting party for food or something. The forest around the camp should be damaged, maybe even a small fire during the fight? So, for me, I think the village and people should stay the same till the end of the game. However, it may not in with the view of the game.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:05 AM   #383
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Okay...for the chara's Im writing for...

Herebrand will stay, but maybe Ohtaredan will be killed.

Annanoldowen will head back with Lanaey.

What say you two about Elena and Fiona???

EDIT: I though just to be more constructive, I would put up a rough plan of how the story should end.....

* Meeting ends. The Gondorian saviours arrive soon after.

*An attack is planned quickly, to play on the element of surprise.

*The Final Battle of Alphirion (this could be a post on its own, but you catch my meaning)

*during this point, Cuor manages to drag Laurel off, and someone rescues her, killing him (any volunteers? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

*The battle is won, the Wild Men driven out.

*Cleanup begins, and consequent celebration [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 6:17 AM December 15, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 12-15-2003, 08:43 PM   #384
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Everyone (well, Tara and Kryssal) -

My grandfather has passed away and from Thursday to Monday morning I will be in MN attending the funeral and being with family. I'll continue helping with the plans to wrap up Swan Wood when I return.

Best Holiday Wishes,
Aylwen
Old 12-19-2003, 02:26 PM   #385
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

I'm sorry for your loss Aylwen, thank you for your dedication.

Tara: where is Annanoldowen going with Lanaey? In the fighting groups right?

Lanaey can save Laurel if you like, forming a bond between them which would make Lanaey want to stay more. If you want anyone else to save her, that's just fine with me.

Anyone else?
Old 12-19-2003, 05:15 PM   #386
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I meant them going back home. Unless Annanoldowen heads back before Lanaey. Thats now completely up to us!

Im worried about the characters Elena and Fiona. I think Ill finish their tale happily ASAP. What was to happen was that Annunfuin finds them and sends a message to Taralphiel that they are safe.

EDIT: Eep! You startled me there Lyra! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Welcome back! Im relieved youre here! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You can see what I posted above. What do you think we should do? And have you heard from Manar?

That means Annunfuiniel's participation...or should we go ahead without her?

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 6:18 PM December 19, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]
Old 12-19-2003, 05:19 PM   #387
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been around. I don't really have any excuses so I won't try... what would you like me to do? I'll just go and read the thread now actually (would have made sense to do that first, right?) so I know what's happening...

If you still want to sort it out yourself, Tara, you can though.
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 12-20-2003, 02:07 PM   #388
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

Lanaey isn't going home silly. We've talked about this, she's staying at the village for an extended period of time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:41 PM   #389
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

ya ya, thats what I mean. Shall Annanoldowen stay for the same length of time as her?

Lyra: If you still wish to participate, we would be very grateful [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:48 PM   #390
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

That's up to you. I don't really care either way as she is not my character, but would she stay for that long?
Old 12-20-2003, 05:32 PM   #391
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Should the girls have gone to the caves? Or have the people moved on by now?
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Old 12-20-2003, 10:16 PM   #392
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

The people from the Swan House are in the caves, but there is no post describing and of the Villagers going that way. Thats about to happen.

Fiona and Elena are there, correct?
Old 12-21-2003, 05:44 AM   #393
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

Hold on, so the people from the house are at the caves, and Elena and Fiona, but the villagers aren't there yet? Is that right?

So if I posted Elena and Fiona worrying about their families that would make sense?
the Forbidden Link
Old 12-22-2003, 04:57 AM   #394
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Yes, that would make sense. What you could also mention is that you find either Rudhchamion or Annunfuin, and tell them to let Taralphiel know they are safe, so she doesnt have to worry.

I shall slip that in earlier in the RP, so the time doesnt lag too much, just edit a past post perhaps? If there isnt one, let me know [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 06:28 PM   #395
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Silmaril

If I post here, you can put it after one of your posts at whichever point you want- is that OK?

"They'll all be alright" Elena said quietly, half to herself. She thought it had perhaps been the hundredth time that day she had said it, or Fiona had said it. Elena hoped that if they said it enough it would be true and her Papa and Fiona's family would be well.

Really she felt a weight in her middle, a sort of knot of fear which tried to tell her that they wouldn't be alright. From snatches of conversation she had overheard from men who came in to talk she knew that men from the village were fighting the bandits- Fiona had looked proud at that, her Papa fighting, but Elena was scared- and a lot of the village was destroyed and people were probably killed. When they saw that little girls the men didn't talk about such things, but Elena thought it might be true anyway. They WILL be well, she told herself silently. It did help.

The people from the Swan House were also at the caves with them, although not the nice lady. Annunfuin had visited them and talked to Fiona for hours. Elena liked him, but he was a bit scary and fierce. he seemed very glad to see that they were alright, and told them that the people in the house had been worried when they left. Elena was quite proud that she didn't start crying from guilt.

One of the maids liked to brush and wash Elena's hair, and Elena liked her to do it but she didn't want Fiona to think that she had gone completely back to the old Elena so she was trying really hard not to start crying. It was really hard though.

"They will be alright" she said out loud again, fiercely, and Fiona took her hand.
the Forbidden Link
Old 12-26-2003, 09:09 PM   #396
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Sting

Ahhhh I'm back! Thanks for waiting, everyone! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, we need someone to post about the villagers going to the caves to join the people of the Swan House, right? Tara, do you need someone to do that, or were you planning on doing so? Because if you need me to I'll make a post about all the villagers dashing off to their haven in the caves! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Aylwen
Old 12-26-2003, 11:29 PM   #397
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Lyra: Thankyou for that post. I will look for a nice place to put it and have it up shortly!

Aylwen: Yes. Please put in a post! Maybe Jesslyn deciding what part she should play in all this? Thats up to your choosing.

A general question to all... has anyone seen Annunfuiniel? We could most certainly need her now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 11:50 PM   #398
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

Not I
Old 12-29-2003, 06:07 PM   #399
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

I just got a PM from Child of the 7th Age, and apparently Annunfuiniel is inundated with work and the like, and has been unreachable. So she is being searched for! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have added in that post Lyra, its before the last post for Taralphiel
Old 12-30-2003, 10:58 AM   #400
Kryssal
Wight

Silmaril

So, who's to write next?