User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2003, 01:14 PM   #201
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

OK!!!! Cancel that previous suggestion - Page 6 has now reappeared. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2003, 01:44 PM   #202
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Envinyatar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Pio -

Please place this for me where Aldwulf goes off for food to Fornost.

By the way - one league is about 3 miles.

Thanks! - E -

Envinyatar's post

They had been camped in the Downs for a number of days.

‘I’ll be going south then.’ Aldwulf crouched down and drew a crude map in the dirt with a stick. Opposite him was Awyrgan, who nodded his head ‘yes’ at the man’s statement. ‘About four leagues from here, and a short distance to the west,’ continued Aldwulf. Again, Awyrgan confirmed he had the right of it, then queried him on how he would approach the small settlement left in the ruins of Fornost.

‘I’m going south of it and approach it as if I’ve just come up from Bree. I’ll give some story if I’m asked that I’ve come up to see about some land for a small holding for my family. Goat farming, along the hills of the Downs. I’ll say I plan to stay at least a fortnight to cover my need for a quantity of food supplies.’

Aldwulf stood up, running the list of needed supplies through his mind one more time. He emptied his pack to make room for them, and shouldered it. ‘Look for me tomorrow, late,’ he said, fastening his sword securely round his hips. ‘I’ll come back as quickly as I can.’

The others saw him off, saying that they would post a lookout for him on the outcropping of rocks that jutted out from the low hillside that hid their camp. And that if there were any problems as he approached their camp, he should signal the lookout by stopping, as if weary, and readjusting his pack, then running his left hand through his hair, as if pushing it back from his forehead.

The instructions were repeated, and Aldwulf set off south at a brisk pace, keeping his eyes and ears open for any signs of trouble.
Old 09-08-2003, 02:53 PM   #203
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Envinyatar

I placed your posts - the one here and the one you PM'd me. And edited them as per your instructions.

~~ Pio
Old 09-08-2003, 09:33 PM   #204
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Sting

Pio

Please put this one just before Awyrgan's SAVE.

It will put the Forgoils in place near the unsuspecting company of Brytta et al.

Envinyatar’s post

It was very early evening when Aldwulf rounded the dip in the path he had taken south as he left the camp. There, visible now a short distance away was the rocky outcropping the others had said would hold a lookout for him. Whoever it was on the rock had hidden himself, or herself. He grinned thinking of Liol crouched down behind the tops rocks awaiting his signal.

But there was none to give. He had seen or heard no one in pursuit. All was clear, as far as he was concerned. He strode on toward the bend which would take him behind the outcropping, and down to the little dell in which his companions waited.

Shifting his pack on his shoulders, he looked up again at the rocks. Then, with a quickened pace he headed back to where Brytta and the others waited, his voice raised in the low singing of some ballad.

At his left shoulder, he heard someone hiss at him. ‘Quiet down! No need to let anyone near know where we are!’ Chastened, he kept quiet as he marched the last few yards into camp.

Unheeded the Forgoils drew nearer, taking up advantageous positions above their quarry . . .
Old 09-08-2003, 09:53 PM   #205
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Post on board, Envinyatar.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:31 PM   #206
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

I'm back! *dances for joy*

I will write a post and put it on the discussion thread as soon as I have read the game thread. I'm so sorry that I was gone so long.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:51 PM   #207
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Alright, here's my post:

Following the Forgoils, Hama crept forward towards the Hyldesons' camp. Since the battle with the bandits, he hadn't really felt at ease with himself. Yes, stepping between the brothers had been the right thing to do, he didn't doubt that action, but there just was something not quite right about this whole mission. Things didn't add up, the Forgoils kept referring to something that sounded out of place on the road when they thought he couldn't hear them, and Frea--well, Frea just made the young man nervous. Something was rotten here. Hama just couldn't figure out what.

Archim. Well, Hama hadn't liked the man at first, but...he had been friendlier after that fight and it was getting harder and harder to keep things straight. Graitwa. He never said much, just...looked. He made Hama almost as nervous as Frea did. But, Frea, Frea had been ready to kill his brother. His own brother. And something about the whole thing just ate at Hama's gut.

Things were moving so fast; he didn't know what to do. It was like a dream, one that he would have given a great deal to be able to wake up and for none of it to have happened. He wasn't supposed to be here; he was just a jail-guard. The killer had been caught, given trial as was right and proper, and that should have been the end of it.

He watched the men in the camp, and waited for the signal. He didn't like this, and he was beginning to wonder if he'd made a mistake in joining the Guards of Rohan in the first place. He didn't know if he could take a life, which he might have to do when things came down to that critical point.

You can put this wherever you think it would fit best.

Also, I'm thinking that, whoever may die in Brytta's group, Hama is definitely going to be a casualty. I've just now decided this, spur of the moment.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:28 AM   #208
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Tinuviel -

Your post is on board.
Old 09-09-2003, 04:42 PM   #209
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Dain Ironfoot has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Pio, Himaran,

Could you paste this in the save spot where Fréa first sees Aldwulf?

Dain's post

Fréa looked over at Hama and glared. "Today we'll stick together. I want no one running off on hare-brained errands and getting in trouble. We need to pick up a supply or two. More importantly, we need to keep our eyes and ears open to see if there is any sign of Brytta or his companions."

Fréa and his brothers trailed in and out of stores, filling up their saddlebags with needed supplies while Hama walked alongside Archim. There was little enough to buy in a poor settlement such as this. A look around suggested that things were definitely tight in this run-down excuse for a hamlet.

Fréa asked a few questions of people milling about the street, but with little results. The villagers merely shrugged their shoulders and indicated they'd seen no travellers who fit the description he'd given them. As the party came near the middle of what passed for a market square, the two brothers and Hama disappeared into a shop selling spirits while Fréa continued ambling further up the street.

It was then that he saw him. Fréa could not initially tell exactly who he was. But his dress and stride clearly marked him out as an outsider and, even more, as a man of Rohan. The fellow was stopped in a public square lifting a ladle of water to his lips, having stopped for a moment at one of Fornost's public wells.

Fréa crept up as close as he dared and was stunned by what he saw. Standing in front of him, no more than ten feet away, was the familiar figure of Aldwulf. He looked once, and then again to make sure that he was seeing things correclty, but always with the same results. The man was clearly Aldwulf.

Sprinting back towards the shop where he had last seen his brothers, he tugged impatiently at Graitwa's sleeve, all his personal anger and impatience dissolving as he considered the possibility of victory and freedom looming just ahead.

"Come now, quickly lead your horses through the street. I have seen Aldwulf no more than fifty paces from here, stopping at a public well to take some water. He gives no heed to his surroundings or those about him. I believe we can follow cautiously as long as we keep a fair distance between us."

Fréa grinned with pleasure. Perhaps Aldwulf was fool enough to lead them to Brytta's encampment. Perhaps tonight, they would attack the camp and all his troubles would be ended, so that he could return to Edoras and get the promotion he deserved. With these positive thoughts, Fréa guided his brothers and Hama out into the roadway.

I'll try to work on that next save space later tonight or first thing in the morning.

[ September 09, 2003: Message edited by: Dain Ironfoot ]
Old 09-09-2003, 05:05 PM   #210
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Dain

Your post is placed. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~~ Pio

[ September 09, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 09-11-2003, 12:07 PM   #211
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Thanks. Here's another one that should go in the save space in the middle of that very long post. Thanks.

Fréa hung back at the rear of the column keeping a close watch on the others who were further down the trail. He could see Archim and Hama parading at the front of the line, with Graitwa following just a few paces back.

At this point, Fréa was as much worried that Graitwa or Archim would do something impulsive to blow their cover as he was about actually losing sight of Aldwulf. Aldwulf didn't seem to be going anywhere except straight ahead on the path; he was clearly in their view. Yet, every so often, Archim would turn to Hama, and the two men would engage in spirited conversation about the vagaries of the man whom they were following. Once or twice, Fréa turned to his elder brother and grimaced, letting him know that he didn't approve of Archim's loose tongue.

Graitwa picked up on this, and trotted forward to his youngest brother's side, "Pipe down, you two. You're chattering like a flock of young jackdaws. If you don't close your mouths, Aldwulf may overhear us."

Despite this warning, Aldwulf remained totally oblivious to his pursuers as he continued striding up the path. At one point in the late afternoon, Graitwa dropped back to Fréa's side and started a discussion of his own, this one focusing on what would happen once they arrived at Brytta's camp."

"Do you think we'll have the chance to attack today and put an end to all this," Graitwa queried.

Fréa shook his head, "I hope so, but let's not be in such a big hurry until we actually see their camp. Even if the layout looks good, we'd probably want to wait till late tonight under cover of darkness, when their men have fallen asleep."

Graitwa flashed back a grin, "So you think it will be as easy as following this one?"

Fréa shook his head, "That's hard to believe. If they have any sense, they'll post a guard. I do not think that Brytta is as big a fool as this one who walks ahead of us. If there's a senty, he'll have to be carefully taken out. Then we'll see what happens...."

Aldwulf came to a temporary halt surveying the ridge that stood before him. He hesitated for an instant, looking about in all directions and then moved on. The campsite, the goal of all their travels, had to be dead ahead.
Old 09-11-2003, 02:26 PM   #212
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Himaran,

Thanks for pasting in the post from the last box but could one of you (Himaran or Pio) do me a favor? Could you stick my name above the post?

I forgot to do that.

Dain
Old 09-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #213
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Just so everyone is clear -- I just read through the last page - Aldwulf is now returned to camp with Envinyatar's last post.

So - Novnarwen - I moved your post where your character was bored, to 9/8 2:01 pm, where it will come while Aldwulf is away from camp. As it was, you posted it after he was already returned with the supplies.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:52 AM   #214
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Ring

I just wanted to say that I've filled in my 'save'. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-12-2003, 10:15 PM   #215
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Sting

Sorry for the delay, but I will be out of town until Sunday evening, Eastern. By then, the end of the game will be decided, and we can wrap up this fine RPG.

Himaran
Old 09-14-2003, 05:54 PM   #216
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Ok, the end of the RPG has been planned. Here it is.

NOTE: Currun's last SAVE will detail Awyrgan's leaving the group before the fight.

Timeline: (I have put up the necessary saves to make sure the ending goes smoothly)

Tinuviel: I do not like to kill off other people's characters without asking, even at the end of a game. If you have any problems with losing Hama, say so and I can edit the storyline.

1. Dain's Post: Frea and Archim argue about the best course of action, Archim leaves in a sulk.

2. Pio's post: Archim decides to sneak up on his own, knife at ready. He finds a great shot at Brytta.

3. Dain's post: Frea can wait no longer; he orders the group to sneak up and attack. But where is Archim?

4: Tinuviel's post: Hama charges into the camp, sword at ready.

5: Pio's Post: Archim throws the knife, but it hits Hama instead, wounding him.

6: Dain's Post: Frea, dazed at the events, calls a retreat.

7. FINAL POST by Himaran: The group rushes over to Hama, and recognizes him. Brytta trys to convince him of the truth, before he dies, but whether he knows in the end is unknown.

The End.... a mystery.

Himaran
Old 09-14-2003, 06:04 PM   #217
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

NOTE: I put in a save for Misc. last posts. These can be from both parties, either about the hasty retreat or running over to Hama.
Old 09-14-2003, 06:05 PM   #218
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Himaran, I have no problem with killing Hama. I was actually planning to anyway, but I wasn't sure how I was going to do that. Thank you for being such a good planner. (This is why I will never make a game owner. I'm far too scatter-brained...)
Old 09-14-2003, 06:54 PM   #219
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Himaran,

One last question. When Archim and Frea argue about what course of action to take, did you have something specific in mind, or should the two of us decide together what position each of us will take?

Please let me know.

Dain
Old 09-15-2003, 06:49 AM   #220
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Dain Ironfoot: Check your Pms.

Himaran
Old 09-15-2003, 08:00 AM   #221
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Erm.....you don't want me to do a post for Graitwa? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2003, 11:55 PM   #222
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Can someone post this?

By the time the Forgoils had reached the outer edge of the encampment, the forest was wrapped in darkness. Still, Fréa was able to see at least the broad outline of the camp and what the men inside were doing. A fire burned bright some twenty-five paces away throwing out at least a few slivers of light. Telling the rest of his group to stay put, Fréa cautiously made his way along the perimeter, lying flat on the ground and pulling his body slowly forward through the underbrush.

He did not particularly like what he saw. Brytta's men were wide awake and showed no eagerness to retire for the night. Daggers and swords were still strapped about their waists, with bows and arrows set down near the center of camp within easy reach if an unexpected attack should come. However foolish Aldwulf had acted in his trip to Bree, Brytta was showing a great deal more caution and common sense in the way that he had organized the camp.

A sentry stood beyond the clearing patrolling along the outskirts. At one point, when the man strode forward and stared off into the forest, Fréa had to jump back and cower under a bush to avoid detection. He scowled, cursing his bad luck underneath his breath, and then crawled back towards the others as quickly as he dared.

Reaching the spot where Archim and Graitwa were waiting, he turned to them and shook his head, his voice no more than a whisper, "No luck! We shall have to hold off. At least till later tonight after everyone has gone to bed. It's too risky to try and strike now."

Archim glowered back at him, "How long a wait?"

Fréa casually shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I'll need to get another look at the camp. But I will say this. From what I can see, they plan to be in this area a while. They're apparently gathering building materials. If that's true, there's no great rush. I'd rather be cautious than end up with one of us losing our necks."

He turned back to look at his brothers to see what they would say.
Old 09-15-2003, 11:59 PM   #223
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Himaran,

Should we have Graitwa answer first supporting his brother? And then Archim come in and blow his top?

Pio,

If you need to use Fréa for some parts of your post, please be my guest.

Dain
Old 09-16-2003, 02:16 AM   #224
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Dain

Your post is on board! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 02:20 AM   #225
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Orofaniel

I've left a place for you to be supportive of Frea's plan. See 9/14 7:57 p.m.
Old 09-16-2003, 09:32 AM   #226
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Sting

Okey, thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 10:25 AM   #227
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Thumbs up

Could you paste this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it was very late, and the darkness had krept over both Forgoils and Brytta's camp, they were still awake. Brytta and co. made no signs, at all to take down their weapons, and leave their camp unguarded for a nice dinner at the fireplace. Graitwa laughed at the thought of Aldewulf, how the fool had acted in his trip to Bree. Brytta however, seemed to be much wiser, the camp was very well organized and he seemd to show much more caution. Graitwa was very much impressed by this, but he didn't say this to his brothers.

Graitwa had been standing looking at the camp, examing every inch of it. This would be difficult he knew that. To attack a camp that was fully guarded was on the edge to be...isane.

Graitwa returend to his brother Archim, the very same evening. They were both quiet and didn't say much, nothing of importance anyhow. The silence was broke when Frea turned up.

"No luck! We shall have to hold off. At least till everyone sets down their weapons and relaxes over their evening meal. It's too risky to try and strike now." He wisphered while he shook his head.
Archim didn't seem too pleased about this and growled back: "How long a wait?"

Frea obviously didn't know what to answer, or what to do, so he shrugged his shoulders. Then, moments later, he took a deep breath and continued: "However long it takes. I don't really know. I'll keep a keen eye on the camp and see what's happening. But, from what I can see, they plan to be here a while. They're apparently gathering some sort of building materials. I'd rather be cautious than end up with us losing our necks." Graitwa stared at Frea, and Frea noticed this so he turned his head to hear Graitwa's point of weiw.

"I think it's a good idea." Graitwa said shorthly. "We have to wait, or we'll blow our chances. It's no point going to the camp now. They are well armed, and to tell you the truth; we will not have the slightes chance to get what we want and to get out alive." Graitwa continued. "I've been watching the camp very closely this evening." He added. "I've been examing every inch of it." He said at the end.

Graitwa looked over at his two bothers. He glanced over at Frea and his eyes met Frea's. Then Graitwa turened his eyes over to Archim. Archim seemed to be in his own thoughts so Graitwa clapped him on the shoulder. "I suggest we hide in the bushes near the camp too keep an eye on them." He said to get Archim's attention. Graitwa sucseeded to get Archim’s attention, because Archim was now looking at him with great eyes.

Archim was about to say something when Graitwa interrupted. "As I said, we need to keep an eye on the at all times. So that we can be ready when they are not!" He said in a stern voice. Then he laughed of his own comment.

"You want us to wait???" Archim said to Graitwa's amazement. Hadn't his brother listened to anything he had said?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

PS: This RPG is closing tonight, right?

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]
Old 09-16-2003, 12:52 PM   #228
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Oro

The Game will close soon - there just needs to be a few more posts in place.

I placed your post as you asked - nicely done.

~~ Pio
Old 09-16-2003, 01:12 PM   #229
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Hi!

I realise that it's a long time since I've posted, but I also realise that I don't think I'll be able to post more in this RPG either.

The time zones can be really annoying, and when the saves are not filled, it's impossible for me to post, because I have no 'schedule' to go after. If you want me to post anything, erm.. You should let me know in about 5 minutes from now. (Sorry..But that's all I have.. It's getting pretty late here, and I have school tomorrow.)

Anyway, I enjoyed playing with you all. This is truly an extraordinary RPG with a brilliant story! I look forward to read the complete story in Elvenhome!

Thanks for letting me play with you!

*nova* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 01:43 PM   #230
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Nova,

Hope to see you again!

Could someone paste this up in Fréa's next save? I hope this fits in alright with yours, Pio. But the two posts seemed fairly independent.

Dain's post

Frea's eyes were rivetted on Brytta's encampment as he intently watched every move that the men made. Once more, he crept up closer to the clearing, being careful to keep his body hidden under the low lying bracken and overhanging bushes.

He watched with intent interest as Brytta's men finally settled down for the evening. One by one, they began unbuckling the swordbelts from about their waists, setting the weapons down on the ground and drawing closer to each other as they engaged in spirited conversation. A thick stew was bubbling in a large pot that hung over the central fire. The woman went forward to dole it out as laughter and joking rose from the circle and one of the men drew out some pipes and began to play. Finally, the sentry who'd been patrolling on the edge of the camp came forward to share in a bit of the supper and companionship.

Fréa's eyes alit with glee. Now! Now was the time to strike! He raced backed to his own companions, heedless of the noise that he was making as he clambered through the underbrush.

"Up, now. Their minds are elsewhere. Quickly men! Forward. This is our chance."

Fréa pivotted around to face the group, taking in the forms of Graitwa and Hama. His older brother and Hama sprang up instantly and began roaring towards the clearing with swords and daggers drawn. But, before they could strike, one last question rose in Fréa's mind. Where in the blazes was Archim? Where was his brother? Although rapidly surveying the encampment, Fréa could still see no sign of Archim.

Powerless to call back his own men or to stop time from advancing, Fréa did the only thing he could do under the circumstances, snatching out his own blade and running to catch up with the others. The lust for battle swept over him, and he was instantly overcome with only one thought: the desire to strike as hard and fast as he possibly could.
Old 09-16-2003, 02:26 PM   #231
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Dain

Your post is on board.

Tinuviel

I moved your last post and worked around your charging-into-battle post so that yours and mine fit together pretty well.

Poor Hama! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 04:25 PM   #232
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Thanks, Pio. It looks really good.

I have enjoyed playing in this game (even if I did get grounded in the middle...). I hope to play with you all again sometime.
Old 09-16-2003, 07:36 PM   #233
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Sting

Pio - can you please place this right after Tinuviel's death scene?

Thanks! - E -

‘Get up Brytta! We are under attack!’

Aldwulf knelt down beside the dying guard. The man’s pulse grew weaker, the blood slowing down to a trickle. ‘Draw your sword, Brytta, and rally the others,’ he said, loosening the collar of Hama’s tunic. The knife was deeply imbedded; there was no hope of saving him. ‘I’ll stay with him. He is almost gone.’

Brytta stood quickly and shouted out orders to Liol, Rochil, and Heldór. Swords drawn, they advanced on Fréa’s band prepared to defend themselves aggressively.

Aldwulf closed the fading eyes of the fallen man of the Mark. Hama gave one last quiet sigh and then let go his spirit. Aldwulf bent his head near the other’s, whispering. ‘You were a good man led wrong and a faithful warrior. May the grace of the Valar be with you now.’ Then he drew his blade and ran up the small rise toward Archim . . .
Old 09-16-2003, 07:54 PM   #234
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Hmmm . . .

With Aldwulf after him, and only one knife left, Archim may be in trouble! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 08:34 PM   #235
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Hey, wait a minute... Fréa is supposed to retreat if he sees his brother getting hacked down??!! That I don't believe!

Dain waits on the sidelines to see what happens to his misguided but beloved brother before filling in his space.....
Old 09-16-2003, 10:06 PM   #236
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Do we have to retreat?

Why can't the Forgoils get hacked up a little?!
Old 09-16-2003, 11:13 PM   #237
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Madame Moderator,

I'm game if you are. Maybe it would be alright as long as we got our characters out alive like Himaran said???

I will wait to see what you do.

Dain

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: Dain Ironfoot ]

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: Dain Ironfoot ]
Old 09-17-2003, 02:45 AM   #238
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Envinyatar

My post is up! And Archim is trying to take down Aldwulf with his other dagger. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Later edit: have placed the post you PM'd me.

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 09-17-2003, 03:01 AM   #239
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Hmm . . . we are having the blank page problem again.

Just click on Page 6 to bring up the discussion screen until Page 7 manages to stabilize itself.

Disregard the above message - I have managed to push us onto Page 7.

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 09-17-2003, 03:07 AM   #240
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Just trying to see if I can flip us over to Page 7.