Old 07-13-2003, 09:57 AM   #41
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Himaran has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Himaran
Sting

Tinuviel of Denton:
No, you do not need a first post.

Dain Ironfoor: Great to be RPGing with you again! Excellent character description and first post; you captured the exact personality I wanted Frea to have.

All possible players: Carrun and I will look over your descriptions today and mainly tomorrow. Expect results up Monday evening.

Himaran
Old 07-14-2003, 03:12 PM   #42
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

I will be back from work around midnight tonight, Pacific Time. If you have your list up of First Posts - I will place them then on the locked game thread I have set up for this game.

~~ Pio [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2003, 03:25 PM   #43
Carrûn
Wight

Carrûn has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ok, we are just about ready to get started. Everyone who had submitted a character is invited to play, if you've changed your mind please let either Himaran or myself know immediately.

--------------------------------------------
for Pio - Order of First Posts
1. First Game Post (Himaran)
2. Evinyatar
3. Novnarwen
4. elf maiden Earwen
5. Dain Ironfoot

Pio, ideally I would ask that the game thread be opened up sometime early tomorrow afternoon (EST) if possible as I will be at work & Himaran at practice until then.
--------------------------------------------

Several of you are ready to run with the ball all by yourself which is great as it will make our job easier & the game better. Some of you will most likely be recieving some PM's from Himaran and myself throughout the game to give you some tips and hints on how we see the character being portrayed & to make sure everyone stays on the same page.

If you have any questions at any point during the game, don't hesitate to PM either Himaran or myself, one of us is usually lurking on the forums somewhere.

[ July 14, 2003: Message edited by: Carrûn ]
Old 07-14-2003, 03:28 PM   #44
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

That's great! I'm just out the door to work. Will place the posts tonight and then open the game as per your wishes tomorrow.

Looking forward to playing with you two!

~~ Pio
Old 07-15-2003, 09:30 AM   #45
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Dain Ironfoot has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Carrun, Himaran,

Great! Can hardly wait.

Hey, I have a question. Do you want Frea to leave the jail and come back in the morning to find the cell open and empty? Or do you want Frea to stay there guarding the "murderer", then try and stop the rescue but get knocked unconscious?

It looks as if we'll need a lot of coordination between the two bands. Kind of like a cat and mouse game where the bad guys come within a whisker of success.

One more question..... I know most of the game is going to be the chase through the countryside. But do we need any time at the end where Frea tries to grab his victim even after he takes temporary refuge in his friend's safe house? Or do you want the game to end right after Brytta and company make it to Bree and ride through the city gates?

That's a long way off. But knowing that might help us keep an eye on the clock.

Your worst nightmare,

Frea

[ July 15, 2003: Message edited by: Dain Ironfoot ]
Old 07-15-2003, 11:34 AM   #46
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

The Game is now open for play.

Have fun!

And please remember to remove your signatures.
Old 07-15-2003, 04:09 PM   #47
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Dain,

Quote:
Or do you want Frea to stay there guarding the "murderer", then try and stop the rescue but get knocked unconscious?
This is what we would prefer you do. You do not need to do anything with your character until we attempt to break Heldor out.

You are correct about the cooperation, but Carrun and I do not have any direct plans for the end of the game. As it moves along, we will give you more information on the finale.

Himaran
Old 07-15-2003, 05:03 PM   #48
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Thanks, Himaran.

I'll keep an eye out for your post.

Dain
Old 07-18-2003, 11:24 AM   #49
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Dain:

In my last post, I mentioned Frea being at the inn. This would explain his being suspicious about Heldor escaping.

To clarify things, could you edit your last post to include (at the very top of it) the the following text in bold:

1 Day Later

Knights of Rohan:

We will now need to commence the attack. Have your next posts describe how you got up early in the morning, and hurried to the meeting place near the Golden Hall. Once everyone has posted abou their arrival there, We will begin to get the horse and wagon, and began the raid.

Note About Knight' next posts: The time of day that your characters need to arrive at the meeting place is around 3:00 am. Thus, it is dark, and the streets are empty. Be quiet and wary, stay out of the center of the road.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:25 AM   #50
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Shield

Quick Question: Should we bring are horses? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ July 18, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]
Old 07-18-2003, 11:43 AM   #51
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I added the heading.

The Inn is a great touch. It certainly ties in with my post.

But, don't be surprised if Fréa is always expecting things to go wrong. He is naturally suspicious of anything and anybody! It's part of his nature to worry and scheme.

Dain

[ July 18, 2003: Message edited by: Dain Ironfoot ]
Old 07-18-2003, 01:58 PM   #52
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Envinyatar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Aldwulf and the horses are ready to tear out the window. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Please do note everyone - the character's name is Aldwulf with an 'L' - it stands for Old Wolf.
Old 07-18-2003, 03:25 PM   #53
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Earwen: Yes, everyone needs to bring horses.

On Saturday, I will begin the escape.

Himaran
Old 07-18-2003, 03:54 PM   #54
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Himaran,

Do you want me to try and stop you? Or are you guys going to knock me out at the beginning of the prison break?

Just curious.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Dain
Old 07-19-2003, 07:13 AM   #55
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots

I am really sorry!! In fact I just can't express how sorry I am... I went for holidays without telling.... Ooops.. It'll never happen again. I don't how it could 'slip' my mind. I knew I was going and I forgot to tell... I am a horrible person. Shame on me...*slaps herself, real hard* "Ouch!" I kind of deserved it...

However, I am back now, and the RPG is looking good. I have a question though. (You see, I am a bit confused)
Liol is going with Brytta to the prison, right?? And they do...... what??

This may be a silly question. Well it is a silly question. I just need to have it clear. In that way it's much easier for me to catch up and write a post as soon as possible...

Okey, I have held you too long...

Thanks in advance..

*Nova*
Old 07-19-2003, 07:51 AM   #56
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Novnarwen:

Check my last post. Your next post should be about Liol and Brytta arriving at the King's Hall, and entering it. We might have trouble with the guards, or a peasent, but make it hard for us to physically get inside. Once in, I will also post. Here is the general layout of our escape plan.

1. We get inside the King's Hall, and recieve permission from a guard to see the prisoner.

2. We go down a long set of curving steps into a small room, where the key master is. You distract him, while I take his keys and go into the cell room.

3. Frea is in the cell room. I go in, we fight, but I knock him out before he can call for help.

4. After a long, friendly and animated conversation, you distract the key-master's attention to some object in the room, and knock him out as well.

5. We then free Heldor, and lock the two baddies in his cell (gagging them first). After doing so, we signal to Rochil and Evinyater through the window, and they hand us ropes to tie around the window.

6. Once it is broken out, we help Heldor get out of the window, and Rochil and Aldwulf hide him in the wagon. They leave, having already dealt with the guard at the gate - - -

Speaking of that, Evinyater - in your post, add something about getting rid of the guard(s) at the gate. My suggestion is to get them drunk, then they wouldn't remember a thing.

Anyway...

7. With Heldor away, Liol and Brytta leave the way they came, locking every door behind them. They leave the King's hall without suspicion, and hurry down to their horses. They mount and ride out of Edoras, soon meeting Rochil and Aldwlf.

Dain Ironfoot:

After the above events accur, do a post in which you wake up in the cell with a splitting headache, realize what happened and find a second set of keys on the unconcious key-master after a frantic search. Then you leave through the window, and hurry to get your brothers and Tinuviel of Denton's character to go and follow Brytta's party. Everyone is on horseback.

Himaran
Old 07-19-2003, 07:58 AM   #57
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Thank you... I'll try to post as soon as I can.. It's a bit 'critical' at my house today... But I promise to come up with something..

*Nova*
Old 07-19-2003, 08:13 AM   #58
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

READ THIS - - - - - EVERYONE READ THIS - - - VEEEEEEERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Dain:

About your question.

Yes, we will physically fight. The steps I made in my last post will be split between us.

THE FOLLOWING IS VERY IMPORTANT. Because the Prison break is a very delicate issue, we will need to post in the following order, covering the following details:

First Post: Novnarwen

What is covered:

We get inside the King's Hall, and recieve permission from a guard to see the prisoner.

We go down a long set of curving steps into a small room, where the key master is. You distract him, while I take his keys and go into the cell room.

After a long, friendly and animated conversation, you distract the key-master's attention to some object in the room, and knock him out as well.

2. Dain's Post

What is covered:

Frea is in the cell room. Brytta go in, they fight, but Brytta knocks him out before Frea can call for help.

3. Himaran's Post:

What is covered:

Liol and Brytta free Heldor, and lock the two baddies in his cell (gagging them first). After doing so, we signal to Rochil and Evinyater through the window, and they hand us ropes to tie around the window.
The window is broken out, and we help Heldor get out of the window.

4. Evinyatar/Rochil (or both) 's post:

What is covered:

Rochil and Aldwulf hide Heldor in the wagon. They leave, having already dealt with the guard at the gate - - -

Speaking of that, Evinyater - in your last post, edit it and add something about getting rid of the guard(s) at the gate. My suggestion is to get them drunk, then they wouldn't remember a thing.

5: Himaran's 2nd Post:

What is covered:

With Heldor away, Liol and Brytta leave the way they came, locking every door behind them. They leave the King's hall without suspicion, and hurry down to their horses. They mount and ride out of Edoras, soon meeting Rochil and Aldwlf.

6. Dain's 2nd Post:

What is covered:

After the above events accur, do a post in which you wake up in the cell with a splitting headache, realize what happened and find a second set of keys on the unconcious key-master after a frantic search. Then you leave through the window, and hurry to get your brothers and Tinuviel of Denton's character to go and follow Brytta's party. Everyone is on horseback.

Hopefully we can coordinate all of this.
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Himaran
Old 07-19-2003, 08:16 AM   #59
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

If I can't post today, I'll do it tomorrow. You can past it in afterwards... Is that okey?

*Nova*
Old 07-19-2003, 09:17 AM   #60
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Himaran, Nova, Dain,

OK, I've gone ahead and reserved a space for Nova since she may not get a chance to do her post till later. She should paste her post up on the discussion thread so Pio or I can paste it into the right box.

I've let Dain know to try and post this morning if he can. Dain, as soon as the box is up, you can post. Then the rest of the sequence can go forward.

Cami
Old 07-19-2003, 09:24 AM   #61
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I've got a save up for Dain and i'm working on it. Don't know if I'll finish this morning or later today, but I'll try to hack it out.

Dain

[ July 19, 2003: Message edited by: Dain Ironfoot ]
Old 07-19-2003, 11:04 AM   #62
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shield

Quote:
4. Evinyatar/Rochil (or both) 's post:

What is covered:

Rochil and Aldwulf hide Heldor in the wagon. They leave, having already dealt with the guard at the gate - - -

Speaking of that, Evinyater - in your last post, edit it and add something about getting rid of the guard(s) at the gate. My suggestion is to get them drunk, then they wouldn't remember a thing.
Do we both make posts?
Old 07-19-2003, 11:28 AM   #63
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Himaran, you mentioned the King's Hall. And that is a building which????
I know I might ask some silly questions, but that is just in my nature....

Thanks

*Nova*
Old 07-19-2003, 11:47 AM   #64
Envinyatar
Quill Revenant

Envinyatar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I have edited my post - the young guards are well on their way to getting quite drunk.

Earwen - your character will have an easy time of entering into the big circular area (surrounded by a dike and wall) that holds the Golden Hall (the King's residence is there as well as the seat of Rohan Government). Your character in fact could comment on the fact that the guards seem a little tipsy and offered no challenge to your entry.

Aldwulf has one more skin of ale from the Inn - he'll toss that to them as we leave with Heldor hidden beneath the blankets and the hay.
Old 07-19-2003, 12:07 PM   #65
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

elven maiden Earwen:

It is up to you and Evinyitar. Both of you may post if you like.

Novnarwen:

The King's Hall is a large barn-like building, with (of course) the King's Hall in the first room. We must pass through the hall the find the steps that lead to the dungeon.

The walls of the Hall are furnished with gold, and have various pictures carved into them. You do not need to be THAT descriptive; the important thing is us getting there.

Look over my order of posts, and put in a save for yourself even if you don't have your post ready. This will make it possible for everyone else to post.

Himaran
Old 07-19-2003, 07:54 PM   #66
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Himaran,

My first post is up. At first, I thought you wanted me to do it in Heldór's cell, but I could see you didn't want this from your post after mine.

Does the anteroom work alright? If not, I'll edit.

I'll wait till my turn in the string to do my second post.

Dain
Old 07-19-2003, 08:01 PM   #67
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Himaran,

It's me again. Please check your pms and try and let me know before Wednesday.

Thanks.

Dain
Old 07-20-2003, 03:00 AM   #68
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

I placed Envinyatar's post he PM'd me in the SAVE by Himaran.
Old 07-20-2003, 06:55 PM   #69
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Dain: Excellent Post! It fit perfectly into mine.

Everyone Else: This is what needs to be done next:

1. Novnarwen needs to send Child her post for the save block.

2. Himaran needs to fill in his save block for Liol and Brytta to escape.

3. Dain Ironfoot needs to post his awakening in the cell and escape, along with gathering the group to follow Brytta.

After this is completed, the next section of the game will begin.

On a less formal note, everyone is doing a splendid job. Good, solid writing; and excellent teamwork.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:28 PM   #70
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Nova---

Just go ahead and type it onto the discussion thread. Then, either Pio or I can paste it on in the game.

It's better to do that than sending me a pm.

Thanks.

sharon
Old 07-20-2003, 07:32 PM   #71
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Have just posted a save. Will fill it in late tonight or more likely tomorrow morning.

Dain
Old 07-21-2003, 05:09 AM   #72
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Thumbs up

I am really sorry. I said I was going to post earlier and I didn't. I had a bit of a 'fight' with my mum about the computer. Not allowed to sit so long... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well, anyway, here is my post. It should probably be fixed here and there, let me know... And should I have a title??

Thank you for saving a spot for me...

Nova's post

Liol stood waiting around on the back side of the King's Hall, when Brytta appeared around the corner. The cousins trudged up the hill side and to the castle, none of them said a word. The building was large and looked a lot like an old barn. Liol looked up, the roof stretched up and far above their heads. "Come on," Brytta muttered. "Lets do what we came here to do," he continued. The woman agreed with him, and was pleased to see he was eager to get started, just like her.

Inside the light blinded them. Liol rubbed her eyes trying to see clearly. "Alright," she whispered and her cousin led the way. The hall was a stunning place. The golden walls were filled with pictures. They were carved into the wall, and the motives were many. Liol got a glance of a woman, from one of the pictures, bending down to pick up a flower. Her eyes were deep and looked out of the wall. Liol shuddered; it was almost as if the lady watched them passing the guards. Brytta and Liol continued, hoping no one would notice them. They walked with careful steps, looking around in the room after some suspicious eyes.

"Oh dear. Where are you two going?" They had come to the end of the Hall. A tall guard looked down on them. Liol became all off a sudden insecure. Ouch, she thought, already noticed. Well, they had to explain their errand at least once, but to this guy? He looked like a rough guy who would cause problems, Liol thought. That one over there looks nice though. The woman looked around in the room, trying to get eye contact, maybe he would come over.

"I am Brytta, and this is my cousin Liol," Brytta explained. "We would like to see my brother Heldór," he continued. The guard looked at them with vicious eyes. "The guy who is going to be executed, you mean?" he said and gave a short evil, I-am-in-power laugh. Brytta grinned at him, while Liol just wanted to punch this nasty fellow. With effort Brytta held her back, but Liol was stilled upset by this guard's reply. "You ain't getting anywhere with that attitude," e said at last, after watching their reactions. He was especially looking towards Liol.

Now I've done it. Liol gave an I-am-sorry look towards Brytta, but he turned away saying nothing. The tall proud guard set his hands to his waist and it seemed that he really expected them to turn around and go. Liol was still mad but turned on the little charm she had. "I am sorry," she muttered while taking a step towards the guard. Liol made an innocent face, taking a hair lock and twinning it around her finger. "It's just that, this is my cousin, and he is going to die. Will you not let us see him one last time?" She folded her hands over her face and started whining. From between her fingers she saw a crowd looking at the tall man, now looking quite embarrassed, and he let his hand on her shoulder. The guard looked then around to make sure nothing was wrong and that he hadn't done anything to upset the little lady standing in front of him. Brytta on the other hand was surprised by Liol's play, but also surprised by the guard's reaction. The vicious man seemed finally to loosen up. Liol dried her tears away from her eyes with her hand back, just letting one tear left run down her cheek. "Don't cry," the guard said at last, now desperate in his voice. He drew his hand roughly from the lady's shoulder and grew red. "Alright, you may see him. Just go down there," he pointed at a set of steps and continued:” you’ll find him, I guess."

Brytta grabbed Liol's hand and dragged her towards the steps leading to the dungeon. However, before Liol disappeared down and into the dark she could swear to have seen the guard pick up a tissue from his pocket and dry his wet eyes.

Brytta and Liol hurried down the curving steps. The light from the Hall grew fainter and fainter. As they were getting tired they finally reached the bottom. The light here wasn't too much to brag about, they were just able to see.

"Oh hi there," Liol shrieked. Brytta got the hint and hurried over to the other side of the room, unnoticed. The Key Master got up from his chair and stepped forward. It was a young (probably new) man. She passed him, walking over to the small des. "Your office, eh?" she asked, settling herself on it. The man looked as if he was relieved finally to have company, but also flattered that someone had called his desk and office. "Come here," she bade, and pointed at the desk. "Sit," she commanded. "Here with me."

The man stirred at her and grew pale, but did as she had asked. Brytta sat still in the corner listening attentively to the conversation. Just then when the Key-Master turned his back to the desk, to ump up on it, Liol grabbed the keys which were placed so nicely there. Brytta ran from the corner, got the keys from his cousin and continued to the cell room, and the Key-Master didn't suspect anything!

"I want to know all about your job," Liol said after there crazy stunt. The young man did again as she bade and started telling all there was to know; about the different keys, the prisoners, (and to Liol's rage he mentioned Heldór and called him an evil murderer). It seemed that Liol was listening very carefully to what the young man said, but the truth was that her ears were somewhere else. The cell room was close by, but she could still not hear anything from Brytta.

Minutes passed, and suddenly Liol heard a faint voice let out a small shriek. The Key-Master continued telling about his job. Now or never, Liol thought.

"Is that a rat?!," she screamed while jumping up on the desk. She was standing and pointing at a spot on the floor. The confused man stirred first at the floor then at the screaming lady. Liol held her fot ready and when he turned, she kicked him so hard in the face he fell on the floor unconscious.

"Ooops," she muttered, while taking a long jump over the body. "I'll just have to drag you," she said determined. With great effort she dragged him through the door, leading to the cell room, where she stumbled over another body. And close to by were her beloved cousins, Brytta and Heldór. They gagged the two new prisoners and locked them up in Heldór's old cell. The signal was given by Bryttan and from the window ropes appeared. A few moments after, there were no barred windows anymore. The had attached the ropes to the bars and pulled as hard as they could. Liol gave sigh when Heldór disappeared through the window, but happy to see him in good hands.

"Have you noticed?" Liol asked Brytta happily.

"What?" he asked while making ready to leave.

"I, Liol, have almost become a social person," she laughed. Brytta wrinkled his browns before he too gave a laugh. He had understood.

Thanks...

*Nova*

EDIT: this was my 200th post, YAY!!

[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]
Old 07-21-2003, 07:19 AM   #73
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Himaran,

I need to ask you a question...

I've gone ahead and put most of Nova's post into the save space that was reserved for her, but I stopped at the point where she kicked the keymaster and he fell unconscious.

The end of the post actually deals with later events:

"Ooops," she muttered, while taking a long jump over the body. "I'll just have to drag you," she said determined. With great effort she dragged him through the door, leading to the cell room, where she stumbled over another body. And close to by were her beloved cousins, Brytta and Heldór. They gagged the two new prisoners and locked them up in Heldór's old cell. The signal was given by Bryttan and from the window ropes appeared. A few moments after, there were no barred windows anymore. The had attached the ropes to the bars and pulled as hard as they could. Liol gave sigh when Heldór disappeared through the window, but happy to see him in good hands.

"Have you noticed?" Liol asked Brytta happily.

"What?" he asked while making ready to leave.

"I, Liol, have almost become a social person," she laughed. Brytta wrinkled his browns before he too gave a laugh. He had understood.

Do you want me to put the bit above in the same space as the other, just continuing on with the same long post? Or, because this part deals with later events, shall I put it at the end of your own first post, perhaps editing the words slightly so that the post fits better into the sequence (almost like a retrospective reflection)?

Please advise and I will do this or whatever else you prefer.

Cami

[ July 21, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 07-21-2003, 08:48 AM   #74
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on a family vacation for a few days (this Wednesday through next Monday) and Himaran has generously agreed to "take care of" Fréa while I'm away.

Hey, when I read this, it sounds a little funny. I mean he'll post for my character, not do him in!

Dain
Old 07-21-2003, 10:54 AM   #75
Dain Ironfoot
Haunting Spirit

Sting

OK, my post is done. I'm waiting for the brothers and the guard Hama to meet me at the Inn after Himaran fills in his space.

Dain/Fréa
Old 07-21-2003, 11:13 AM   #76
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Ring

I'll fill my post as soon as I can. I don't think I will be able to do it today though.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2003, 11:56 AM   #77
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Oro - please check your PM's and my post for Archim where your character is mentioned.

~~ Pio
Old 07-21-2003, 02:52 PM   #78
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Quote:
The end of the post actually deals with later events:
Ooops, I am glad though, that you pointed that out Child. Thanks, I'll watch it next time... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*Nova*
Old 07-21-2003, 04:29 PM   #79
Himaran
Ash of Orodruin

Sting

Child:

Quote:
Or, because this part deals with later events, shall I put it at the end of your own first post, perhaps editing the words slightly so that the post fits better into the sequence (almost like a retrospective reflection)?
This is what I would prefer, to make the sequence flow better.

Everyone:

Here is a general idea of what needs done and how much time we need to take to do it.

In the next two weeks:

The baddies form their group and leave Edoras. It will be difficult to pick up their trail due to a rainstorm.

The good company will continue forward, with a few subplots along the way. Upon reaching the Gap of Rohan (at the end of the two week period), they are attacked by wargs and lose their horses.

+++++++++

The week after that:

The good company travels north on foot, and becomes lost south of Bree in the Wilderness. Awyrgan the ranger finds them and agrees to put them back on course.

The baddies continue north, passing the area in which the good company got off the path. They reach Bree, searching the town but finding no company.

The week after that:

The good company continues north with Awyrgan, passing by Bree.

The bad company leaves Bree, and north again. They eventually catch up with the good company, and the two groups clash.

++++++++++++++++++++

The final week:

Undecided.

Therefore, the game will take five more weeks. Keep an eye on the discussion thread for other information about more detailed plot issues.

Himaran
Old 07-21-2003, 07:11 PM   #80
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Shield

Quote:
Upon reaching the Gap of Rohan (at the end of the two week period), they are attacked by wargs and lose their horses.
Does that mean the horse will die?