Sting

It is 15 Cermië at present.

6 days until the Teleri arrive.

7 days until the rescue.
Old 10-19-2002, 10:07 AM   #442
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

.....and it's vewy, vewy qwiet ...

????
Old 10-19-2002, 10:19 AM   #443
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

...neek-breek...neek-breek...neek-breek...

[ October 19, 2002: Message edited by: Birdland ]
Old 10-19-2002, 10:23 AM   #444
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

* invades the thread to appreciate the good humor of mark12_30 and Birdland before quietly slipping off again * [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2002, 02:26 PM   #445
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Yes, it's quiet except for the sharpening of the shovels by the prisoned hobbits.

Better bring them with you when you shift to Meneltarma. They may be needed for the Haudh-en-Elleth-a-Adan memorial.
Old 10-19-2002, 03:14 PM   #446
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

Now cut that out! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2002, 04:46 PM   #447
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Cami has just ventured back from the Star where she edited her last post........It indeed seems eerily silent on the ship. I know not what will happen next week.

Real Question:

Pio, could you clarify where Angara will be during the rescue, now that the couple has decided they will both go into the tombs. She was originally supposed to be guarding Piosenniel. Is this still the case? That is, will she leave the ship and go forward with you into the tombs, and attempt to stay by your side? Will she then also exit with you to return to the ships?

I understand that anything can happen in the heat of battle, but is this what is planned?

sharon
Old 10-19-2002, 06:35 PM   #448
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Angara has vowed to both Mithadan and Pio that she will protect the Elf. At first, Pio had been bound to stay on the first ship, but now with Mithadan's revelation of what Ulmo has said, she'll be by his side like jelly on a peanut butter sandwich.

As goes the Elf, so goes the dragon.

Hmmm . . . in light of all this, I'm hoping angara does not become another posthumous hero of the quest! As Elrond said - 'Our list of allies grows thin!'
Old 10-19-2002, 06:48 PM   #449
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pat,

Thanks for the dragon information.

Quote:
Better bring them with you (i.e. the shovels) when you shift to Meneltarma. They may be needed for the Haudh-en-Elleth-a-Adan memorial
Ah, but there may be no shift without the fair Elf Maid who stands at the center of the Link. If such should occur, the chances for any memorial are slim indeed.

Cami

[ October 19, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 10-19-2002, 07:32 PM   #450
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

By this evening, real time - Pio will have instructed both Ancalimon and Angara on the linking process.

Angara will have sworn another vow to her to complete the link if necessary.

One cannot fault the Elf for planning for all contingencies - though even the best planning cannot see all ends.
Old 10-20-2002, 04:30 PM   #451
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Sting

"How's that visor coming, Tuka? Sharp yet?"

"Yeah, it's sharp. Yours?"

"Yup, Mmm-hmmm. Sharp."

"Yup."
Old 10-20-2002, 05:58 PM   #452
Rose Cotton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Rose Cotton has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Just in case anyone is intrested this RPG has now been going on for 5 months since the Barrowdowns B-day party opened.

Um...on with the show...

Oh, and I just came back from posting. How do you like it Child? It's so sweet isn't it. Oh, and the bright stars are gifts of hope from Varda(is that her name?).

[ October 20, 2002: Message edited by: Rose Cotton ]
Old 10-20-2002, 09:24 PM   #453
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

My last post on page 7 now takes us to 19 Cermië, early morning.

Late afternoon, Mithadan, Pio, Cami, and Rose will head toward the river and then at nightfall go up the river to the caverns for the meeting with the Elders and other hobbits..

There will be one brief sidetrip for the Man and Elf on the way up, as they secure a ship for quicker travel.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:46 PM   #454
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Rose

I sent you a pm. It is one of the loveliest posts you have done! Cami will respond by tomorrow.

sharon
Old 10-20-2002, 10:20 PM   #455
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

I agree, Rose. Bravo!
Old 10-21-2002, 12:32 AM   #456
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Sharon - change of plans for the dragon - she will probably stay on the first ship now as she has promised Pio she will make the shift link if Pio is not there.

One the other hand, should she get some harebrained idea, she may jump ship to keep the Elf and or Man safe - in that case, Ancalimon will forge the link.

Rose

Very sweet post! Very touching! Your best so far, I think!!
Old 10-21-2002, 06:47 AM   #457
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio --

Please see your pm. I need to know what year we will be shifting to after the rescue. It has to be 1000 of the Third Age or before. Do we shift directly to oe year after the flood, which would be alright? Please advise.

Bird and I are mentally scrambling to adapt to various possibilities as you are.

sharon

[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 10-21-2002, 09:50 AM   #458
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Sharon -

The shift is set to exactly one year after the fall of Númenor (3319) - so the rescued should arrive on the now island of Meneltarma midyear of 3320.

You should stay there long enough for all to heal and for the choosing, correct?

Refresh my memory:

- approximately how many hobbits will need to be transported to 3rd Age? Some of the Teleri can sail back home, you can keep just enough to get the hobbits to the Anduin.

- what 3rd Age year are you aiming for to deposit the hobbits?
Old 10-21-2002, 01:02 PM   #459
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Quote:
Revision of Elven Warriors:

2 per Elven ship + 25 with Tuor.
This is too many. I think no mare than 10 is more appropriate.

Quote:
Men in prison--Major concern in story The whole situation of the men in prison bothers me. There are several problems here. First, we have to cover our tracks in such a way that Sauron will not realize it's a 'hobbrim' rescue. He thinks it's a general prison break. Just what does that involve?

How close is the Man prison to the hobbit prison? This question will make a big difference in how we handle things. Are the men near the hobbits or separate?

Imagine what Mith is going to be thinking. As he fights, he's going to realize every Man in there is doomed, whether or not the man gets out of prison. And you have to assume that a number of the men incarcerated are the Faithful. Ouch, that hurts!!

In fact none of us should be feeling too good about that! Don't you think this is going to begin to bother some of the folk on the Star--Mith especially, but even Pio and Cami. Do you think Mith or Pio would ever raise these questions with Idril? Remember at the beginning of the tale Cami had a dream that this quest would be painful because there would be many, many things we can't fix on our own:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dream....the vision said if we tangle with the web of time, we may pull a thread we do not know. And we must guard against that, even if we see great sadness which we wish to correct. For some sadness is woven into the world by the Valar and Eru. And it must be so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this need to be dealt with in the story on some level? i.e. reflection and soul searching.
How many men? How many Faithful? Where are they with respect to the Hobbits' Locks?
Old 10-21-2002, 01:59 PM   #460
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pio -- How do you want to handle Andreth and estel? Do you want Cami on the ship to ask the Elf about her sadness, and Pio relates what was said? Then, a converstion follows. Or do you want a different approach and/or time? I've reserved a space for a possible conversation on the skiff.

Please give me some loose guidelines here, and I'll be glad to write a post. Do you want me to send you the conversation before posting for possible additions, changes, etc.? sharon

[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 10-21-2002, 02:27 PM   #461
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

Quote:
The dream....the vision said if we tangle with the web of time, we may pull a thread we do not know. And we must guard against that, even if we see great sadness which we wish to correct. For some sadness is woven into the world by the Valar and Eru. And it must be so.
Mith - I think we are all a little troubled by the thought of the men in the prison, but perhaps this is the very thing we are being warned against.

We can make a case for rescuing Hobbits, since their history is such a cipher, anyone is rather free to write their own. But their probably were Faithful Men in prison at the time that these events were all happening. Could it be that by saving men who were never meant to be saved, we would be tampering with the very time-lines we were warned against?

Just thought I'd throw that out there. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 09:52 PM   #462
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

The Sad Elf

Please note that the writer could not stand the dreariness of Piosenniel any longer.

I have reworked most of my most recent posts. Yes, the elf is sad, but has put it away until other concerns are taken care of. 'Sadness' is no longer a paramount issue. I have taken her out of the running for the 'tragic heroine' award.

The old Pio has come forth and put on her 'game face' now until the rescue is completed. Whatever happens during that will be dealt with then.

She will now narrow her focus, as I first intended, to the succesful completion of the rescue and the safe transference of all to Meneltarma post-flood. The rescue of Daisy and the safety of Cami and Rose will be her second focus.

She will be supportive of others for what she considers to be peripheral concerns - namely the Men as prisoners. Decisions made about these concerns will not bear upon her course of actions to see the hobbit rescue completed successfully.

There is still the possibility that through some mischance of fortune, she may die. She is realistic about this, especially since Gondolin, and that is why she has made the contingency plans with Ancalimon and Angara.

My apologies to my fellow writers - but you might want to edit your posts regarding the 'sad' Elf.
Old 10-21-2002, 10:13 PM   #463
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

Well, shoot! Anyone ever think of the fact that I might die? (Squish!) I'd make a beeee-u-ti-ful buggy corpse.

Heck, let's just take a page out of Titus Andronicus and ALL die. Oh, wait a minute, we already are.
Old 10-22-2002, 12:35 AM   #464
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Better give that page from TA to me, Birdie . . . before you eat it and die from some ghastly gastric complaint!

*Burp!*

I knew it! Un-mandible that parchment!

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 10-22-2002, 06:17 AM   #465
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Last night, a minor miracle happened. I managed to stay connected to the internet for more than 90 seconds. I spent most of yesterday wrestling with AOL and Time Warner, and the best I could do was for a promise of repair on Thursday. Something about my signal being at the wrong frequency? Don't ask me what that means as I don't understand in the slightest how this machine works!

But here is my opinion of those two august institutions: blankety blank blank blank!!! I fear that, if I set my real opinion down, Mithadan would have to get out his administrator's pen and delete this post!

I did manage to set down my response to Rose way back on the last page, plus one additional post concerning the voyage up the river. I also made slight changes in my earlier post regarding the overcast and somber day, since the Elf appears to be bearing up a bit better under her sad load.

Pio, my earlier post is still sad, but I have toned down the part about you. If you think it's too strong, let me know and I'll modify further. Post is at page 6, 10/19, 12:16 p.m. I fear if I try to post a link my connection is sure to keel over.

Also, was your discussion with Ancalimon enough to cover the Athrabeth, or do you need further conversation with Cami regarding the difference between estel and amdir? Please advise if such is needed and, if so, where that would cut in. I still have one earlier space reserved on the skiff sequence itself (when we first get on the boat), or the post could be appended to one of my own posts even earlier than that. Please advise.

sharon

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 10-22-2002, 08:10 AM   #466
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Sharon -

Good to see you back on line!

I think we should drop the 'estel' conversation for now.

It is, however, with sincere 'amdir' that I wish your freakin' connection fixed!
Old 10-22-2002, 01:29 PM   #467
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pat--

Thank you. My connection seems to be working today, although it is not supposed to be. We'll see how long it lasts.

Mith --

Sorry I didn't respond earlier to your comments about the men in prison. Every time I tried to answer (which I did four times!), my internet connection plunged. I am vewing this as a serious warning from Ulmo that the Star is not intended to meddle in such things.

Still, the plight of the Faithful involves a challenge, especially for Mithadan who is their descendent. Although my concerns are different than Bird's, I too am questioning how far we should lean in this direction.

If we could throw open the gates of the Men's central compound with no added danger to ourselves, I would be in favor of such an act. Am I correct in stating it would be physically possible for these individuals to make their way to Romenna to board the ships of the Faithful before the flood? If not, it does not make any sense to rescue the Men since our ships do not have room for them.

But the critical question is this: Can we realistically assert that there is no threat to ourselves or our mission? Remember that we're not trying to alter the destiny of Numenor as a whole. Our central mission is limited to hobbits. If we can incidentally help others along the way, so be it. But if that helping involves the slightest peril to our main goal, or to any of our principal participants, then we should not do it. In fact, I would even say that we are morally obligated not to take up the cause, however righteous it may be.

There is a critical difference between the doom of Men and Hobbits in Numenor. The sad deaths of the Faithful were individual tragedies, but the demise of the Hobbits goes far beyond this to encompass the destruction of an entire people (two, if you count the hobbrim as a separate entity). This places the hobbit rescue in a different light.

Ulmo has already warned one member of our party that his fate lies hidden. That should be a strong incentive not to extend the rescue further. I am wondering if this particular character sees the plight of the Faithful as a personal responsibility. Perhaps, this individual may elect to "stick his neck out" beyond that which was originally planned.

If we are going to do anything with the rescue of the Men's compound, I believe it should be discussed at the hobbit meeting which takes place after you and Pio get through your river scene. It should not, in my opinion, be something done on the spur of the moment the night of the rescue itself.

I would think the hobbits themselves might bring up the issue. Once they meet Mith and realize he is not a monstor, they may begin to think briefly about the "good" men who've been dragged off and imprisoned. Someone like Phura may even privately wonder why the Elves and Ancalimon chose to help the hobbits, but not the Men. (In a cosmic sense, that's not an easy question.) Once the hobbits broached the topic, perhaps Mithadan would have something to say. Cami's attitude would be very similar to that stated in this post: extreme caution, if there is the slightest hint of endangering the main rescue or any of the crew on the Star who are needed to carry out that rescue.

How do you see this?

sharon

Old 10-22-2002, 01:46 PM   #468
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Quote:
Once they meet Mith and realize he is not a monstor
You haven't read my last post, apparently. Mithadan will not be properly dressed for this meeting. His cloak and tunic will bear several disconcerting "stains".

I'm mulling over the issue of the faithful. Mith might be inclined to effect such a rescue; his neck is stuck out pretty far as matters stand, a few more inches won't make any difference. More troubling are the potential consequences, as Bird commented. By this time, I'd guess that there are relatively few Mannish prisoners left, particularly the Faithful. But changing the future is, of course, an issue. Either way, Mith will have something to say about this.
Old 10-22-2002, 02:00 PM   #469
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Sting

"Gamba, Phura, this is Mith."

Ragged and Bloody Mith: "Rowr."

Hobbits: "WAUGH!"
Old 10-22-2002, 02:03 PM   #470
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Quote:
his neck is stuck out pretty far as matters stand, a few more inches won't make any difference.
Mithadan -- Well, that's one way to look at it. I see things a bit differently. Those extra few inches may be just enough to topple Mith into the stormy abyss, figuratively speaking, and his fair lady with him!

Quote:
I'm mulling over the issue of the faithful. Mith might be inclined to effect such a rescue
I somehow thought you might!

Have you discussed this with your fair wife? She may have feelings about your personal involvement in such a risky venture.

While we clearly had the blessing of Nienna and Ancalimon to undertake the hobbit rescue, I do not see such a blessing over our heads in this particular aspect of the tale! Bird may indeed be justified in her concern concerning the threads of time. And please note that the character of Cami will not be pleased with any attempt to alter such threads. Cami has given up all in a personal sense to preserve those threads intact. She would indeed be distressed to see a Man pulling and prodding at them in a way that she feels Ancalimon would not approve!

BTW, is your character currently enrolled in swimming lessons? He may need them!

And what use do you have for that uniform? Very suspicious.

sharon

Old 10-22-2002, 02:39 PM   #471
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Sting

Somehow, I never viewed Levanto as a "true" merman, with one tail instead of two legs. I'll defer to you and edit.

Sharon, Mith is the one who said "kill everyone who witnesses the escape" (or words to that effect). Mith is stiff-necked, rule-ridden and honour-bound, in many ways an altogether annoying and somewhat predictable character. But for all his flaws, he tends to think matters through carefully. His honour would never let him act in a fashion contrary to this task. If he decides to free some or all of the Mannish prisoners, there will be some very good reason to do so.

Don't worry about swimming lessons. Mith won't be swimming anywhere after the Tombs.

The uniform? Mith, having been accused of vulnerability, intends to sneak into Armenelos and challenge Gorthaur to a duel (I'm joking Helen).

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Mithadan ]

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Mithadan ]
Old 10-22-2002, 02:52 PM   #472
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Sting

Well, regarding Levanto don;t take my word for it-- I could be off m'self. Who invented him? Pio? Bird?

(Ding) and in this corner we have Gorthaur the Grim, servant of Morgoth, Dark Lord of all sorts of horror and grimnosity; and in this corner we have (DING) Mith in his stolen bloody uniform, reluctant pet Dragon at his side, with an erstwhile genteel hobbit lady in the corner waving her fist and howling "Wait til I get my hands on you, you-- you-- you stubborn stiffnecked MAN you!!!" A neekerbreeker's chirping is completely lost in all the hubbub, while a slightly absent-minded elf-lady is circumnavigating the arena garotting distracted guards. The crowd roars, thirsty for (more) blood.

Place your bets.
Old 10-22-2002, 02:56 PM   #473
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

(Whoosh!) You two enjoyed that, didn't you? You can tell who grew up watching "I Spy" and "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." around here.

As regarding the Faithful Men prisoners, the tampering with the time lines is a real concern. O-n-n-n the other hand - if we were destined to retrieve Second Age Halflings, then perhaps any of our actions would be sanctioned by The Great Conductor in the Sky, so long as it is for good.

Could any of us really turn our backs on imprisoned men? Gandalf's lessons of pity should be remembered here. Also; perhaps Mith's very fate could be decided by his actions. He might die if he did NOT rescue the Men.

Go not to Skinchangers for advise...
Old 10-22-2002, 03:05 PM   #474
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

Quote:
Well, regarding Levanto don;t take my word for it-- I could be off m'self. Who invented him? Pio? Bird?
He's mine. I had always pictured him as a proper Mer-Man of legend. Though arguments could be made for "The Creature of the Black Lagoon" look, (i.e. - webbed hands and feet.) This is how I picture Kali, of course.

But in my mind the additons of legs makes him less of an "alien", and too close to the Man camp. It also goes with my policy of "limits" to characters. A Mer-Man should not be able to romp off across land if necessary. He is a creature of the sea, and should remain there.

But I stand by the emerald-green skin and the Pan-like beard! Nobody gets rid of the beard!

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Birdland ]
Old 10-22-2002, 03:10 PM   #475
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

Sting

Quote:
(Whoosh!) You two enjoyed that, didn't you? You can tell who grew up watching "I Spy" and "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." around here.
If this is Pio you are speaking of,she grew up on martial arts movies - no translations, lots of action and daring intrigue.

Off to work, now - no more bloody posts from me 'til after midnight, PDT.

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: piosenniel ]
Old 10-22-2002, 05:52 PM   #476
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Sting

Sorry if I'm being obtuse.

Quote:
It was now 19 Cermië, and the new day was just dawning. In two days (20, 21 Cermie) the Teleri would arrive, and the rescue would begin the following night. (22 Cermie.)
Is that 22 Cermie 11 pm; or 22 Cermie 1 am? Does the rescue happen the might & morning before the planned extermination, or one day prior?
Old 10-22-2002, 06:40 PM   #477
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Sting

The night and morning before the extermination. Cutting it close, aren't we?

Pio, please take us to the caverns and the initial meetings with the imprisoned Hobbits and as far beyond as you deem appropriate. The only clothes which Mith could find which might fit him were uniforms, singularly inappropriate for gaining the trust of the Hobbits. He'll be in the clothes from the assault on the Numenorean vessel. But he'll have washed his hands by then.... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2002, 10:24 PM   #478
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Pat,

We never got a chance to discuss the agenda for this meeting. Here are my suggestions for some of the meeting:

1. introduce Nitir and Azra---the younger ones may be unimpressed at how prosaic Nitir seems, and Azra seems little different to them than any other young girl; the Loremaster, however, as well as Phura are deeply moved to be meeting these women whom they have read and sung about for so many years.

2. introduce Mith--the Man's bloody demeanor may not impress the hobbits! They may ask some probing questions. This is one case where a "personal recommendation" voiced by Cami will surely help. The hobbits also need to be sternly reminded by the Elf or Man of the reality of the grim work which they will all face. No one can afford to be squeemish.

3. Pio or Mith need to let the hobbits know about the memo on the proposed prison closure and extermination. Let's hope Gorthac doesn't shift his schedule forward.

4. Gamba reports on what he has just discovered in the Locks (see my previous post), and asks if these Men can be included in the rescue.

BTW, seeing that some of the support beams are already giving way, you may have a real headache if you try to punch a wider tunnel though. But there is no way to get those men out without a wider tunnel. Gamba could barely fit through. Perhaps there is a secondary route that gets there from some other point?

I don't know how you will handle this whole meeting, but I'd like to give Gamba's report. You or Mithadan could repond.

sharon

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]
Old 10-22-2002, 11:15 PM   #479
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Sting

Quote:
BTW, seeing that some of the support beams are already giving way, you may have a real headache if you try to punch a wider tunnel though. But there is no way to get those men out without a wider tunnel. Gamba could barely fit through. Perhaps there is a secondary route that gets there from some other point?
But how do the guards get to them? Even if these Men are in some sort of ghastly hole, they must get food and water to them somehow. I thought the storage room entrance was just some overlooked crack in the wall.

Of course, that overlooked crack might become important if the "front door" is heavily guarded.
Old 10-23-2002, 12:15 AM   #480
Child of the 7th Age

Sting

Bird,

These prisoners have totally separate guards. The hobbit guards and the Men guards do not mix. Remember that there are many restricions on the guards as well as on the prisoners. .

The guards over the hobbit cells are a lowly sort. They probably had not even realized that their own unit backs onto another hidden unit of Men prisoners. This is not their responsibility.

The two prisons, in fact, are generally kept separate except for the few work details which Gamba has seen. The lines of authority on Men and Hobbits are not the same. This is because the king sees the Men in a very different and more dangerous light. Mithadan assumes that the closing of the hobbit prison also brings about the closure of the Men's Prison. I'm not sure about this. In any case, the flood makes the whole issue moot. Anyone who stays will be killed.

Yes, this storeroom is definitely a back door. I have no idea where the front door is, or how easy it is to gain access that way. Perhaps, Mith knows. This is just something the hobbit stumbled on. It may or may not be something useful in the rescue, but at least it gives us a general idea where these Men are.

sharon

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]