The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-27-2006, 12:49 PM   #201
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
So, Mith, are you saying you dreamt of Nogrod and SPM and found both innocent?

Sorry yes - I thought it was obvious I thought NOGROD innocent. Remember when I commented on Roa suspecting me, Spm and Nogrod she was completely wrong? At that point i hoped I had more time. I thought if I died wihtout declaring you might look back and notice.

I am sorry for you innocents - I tried but I am not up to this. I have spoken the truth all along. My nerves won't cope ... I have felt so ill and i am working for the NHS at the moment -year end.. that is unbearably stressy too....... I have palpitations.

Kath - I had thought of freaming for you in case your illness flared up again - so we would know. But in the end I had to know about the Pan Man

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:54 PM   #202
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
Of course, Sauce will call her a Goose.
Actually, it did occur to me that she might be just after I hit the submit button on my last post. It's still possible that she is the Goose. But, for now and without more, I am prepared to accept her claim.

I must go for a few hours now. Back later, hopefully with a few productive thoughts and certainly with a vote.
Old 04-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #203
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Mith you give us young ones too much credit! I've never read the Illiad!

Nor have I in total - I was just looking for owl refs and that summed up my mood. I knew about Athena. It was a googlable chunk. Ang seems to know everything.

Less High brow i was tempted to call the Pan man a "Twit who...." but hen I decided to consider that he and Spawn might be in league and in a weird way protecting me with their suspicion. I really had a problem thinking that someone as bright as the pan man could be so narrowminded. To quote my darling mamma again, about her our own family lawyers, it turned out to be all brains and no sense.

If I survive - and I rather hope you won't lynch me now. Any ideas about who I should dream of....?

Old 04-27-2006, 12:58 PM   #204
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
If he is not lynched, I would say Mormegil.

But someone like Lalaith - under the radar smarties - might be wise as well.
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:59 PM   #205
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man
Actually, it did occur to me that she might be just after I hit the submit button on my last post. It's still possible that she is the Goose. But, for now and without more, I am prepared to accept her claim.

I must go for a few hours now. Back later, hopefully with a few productive thoughts and certainly with a vote.

If I were the goose I should have played my normal obtuse innocent self. Ang can tell you how helpful that can be .... until i have only 2 to choose from.

Nice to know the people I clear appreciate me? LOL.... no matter - I suspect the Orcish amour propre is bruised.

Old 04-27-2006, 12:59 PM   #206
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Yes I would have suggested morm as well. I always want to know the roles of SPM and morm, and since we already know one of the two!
Old 04-27-2006, 01:00 PM   #207
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
If he is not lynched, I would say Mormegil.

But someone like Lalaith - under the radar smarties - might be wise as well.

Mormegilwas on my short list. Just because I know he is good at being bad.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #208
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
If he's not lynched tonight, morm. Otherwise...hmmm...I wouldn't mind Cailin myself. But you might want spawn.

Cailin, it doesn't necessarily follow that Sauce is a goose, though looking at his bizarre bird-lime scheme, described so well in Mith's revelation, I find it hard to think him only a well-intentioned blunderer. More to the point though I'm guilty that I suspected Mith and needed to grab a scapegoat.

Oh, Mith, did you have to come out? We might not have lynched you. But that's hardly very encouraging, I know. Sorry.

EDIT: Cross-posted since Mith #203.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #209
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ok I thought I would post a list of all the players and what I think of them so far. I know to some of you this doesn't look helpful, but to me it is....to each their own eh? I do not analysis, so when I read over posts I see connections with how people interact or don't and this always changes with the days to come. Since others want to know what I think ....here goes.

Anguirel: Well I seem to remember a far ago life, where Ang was on my bad guy team. He is very good at confusing the heck out of me and could very well be the Goose, but then again I am usually inclined to trust him, he makes sense to me, when I understand what he's saying.

Mithalwen: Mith seems a little overly sensitive to me, but hey she does tend to defend herself when attacked, that seems normal. I think she is either having a bad day or perhaps just really wants to get a duck.

SaucepanMan: Having never really played alot with him I find it hard to judge him yet. But his points are sound and I do tend to agree with him for the most part. He suspects Mith to be a duck, who is not high on my list as of yet.

Mormegil: Always appears so helpful....could be a friendly-face-costume. I know Morm is a smart guy, so it would be easy for him to fit right in as a baddie. He also tends to get lynched earlier in most games and turns out not to be bad.

Valier: Well what can I say...I know what role I always hold.

Nogrod: Oh Nogrod....He seems to be his normal talkative self always ready to defend and perhaps offend in some cases, but he is a good asset to the village if kept around and proven innocent.

Kath:Hhhhmmmm not so sure of her yet..not high on my suspect list.

Cailin: Well Cailin I tend to agree with mostly, but perhaps her way of playing always has me suspecting her.Not high on list either.

Roa_Aoife: Now Roa I always misjudge. I will think her to be innocent, then she turns out to be a wolf. She does seem a little off today, but I can't tell yet.

Glirdan: Who's this now? OOOOOhhhhh Glirdan! I never know with him! He is usually quiet, but come on! Did he even vote?

Lote22: I always seem to trust the newbies. We will have to see though, we need more participation from this one for me to tguess anything about them.

Lalaith: Another one I am unsure of... Seems helpful, so far.

JennyHallu: Jenny,Jenny,Jenny! She can be a totaly sneaky bad guy, but as an ordo she is very helpful and her logic makes sense to me.

Elu: Another one where it's just like aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh He's so quiet and unhelpful most of the time it gets annoying.

Sleepy: Well Sleepy is always shifty to me, his random votes are a good way to hide, but he usually gets really defensive when accused if he is a bad guy.

Spawn: I'm unsure right now, but something strikes me as odd about her posts. not much else to say, but I will be keeping my eye out for her.

Ok so to sum all that up.

Highly suspisious?

Mithalwen
Mormegil
Jenny
Nogrod
Spawn
Sleepy
Roa

People I trust?

Cailin
Lote22
Elu
Glirdan
Saucepan
lalaith
Kath
Anguirel

Now people I trust includes people I am not sure of and both lists are in no order.I'm back off to read the posts through again to see if I can narrow my list down some more.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #210
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

But, something just occurred to me. We should not discuss your dream of choice en public: if he or she is innocent, the Ducks might kill that person to make sure we have no other known innocent. So I suppose you shall have to make up your own mind.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #211
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh! Or Roa, Mith. Her playing style is sending up reg flags all over the place. It would be nice to know if she is innocent or not before I spend most of the Day going after her tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:07 PM   #212
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Sing, goddess, of the Anger of Anguirel.

++MORMEGIL

When I see that man going down to Hades' house,
I will say that my own dear heart has forgotten its distress.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:08 PM   #213
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm only on post#145 but I've got a couple of things to say before I go further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
First of all. So skillful player as he seemingly is (I've only played once with him before this), from his analysis, he seems to totally forget those who have had something against Nilp! Kind of wanting us to focus on these others? There might be some Nilp-voters in yesterday's tally - case Valier comes to mind. But even more, I am worried about those, who just suspected Nilp duckishly-lightly enough to secure their backs (not voting, not straightly accusing, but still "suspecting" or "keeping an eye"...)
You and Ang get the most obtuse award of the game so far. I did focus on the others by citing their quotes. I was letting most people read what was said. I found it more likely that at least one duck was in the little to no mention of Nilp than the two were in the mention group.

Quote:
Firstly, in morm's initial post, he said something about wanting to hire protection. This seems not only selfish, but distinctly odd, seeing as protection does exist in this game, though it's certainly not for hire...
Again, being obtuse. I'm an idleman and therefore I have a lot of money and was in character asking for somebody to do my work for me. Being so pettily pedantic has my suspicious shifting to you.

Quote:
Then there came the moment when morm introduced his "What a Goose could do" plan, effectively saying we would have to be careful and treat any Owl revelations as possible impostures. To that I replied-
*sigh* As I said I knew this could bring suspcion on me but I wanted to point out a strategy I would possibly use if I were the goose. It was also done in an attempt to make sure the owl didn't make a suddent mistake. No I don't always trust other peoples judgement as I don't always trust my own but I figured I might be able to help.

Quote:
Yesterday, bar post #46, I called morm a Goose. I now say Boo to that (vide Mith's signature) and declare him a full-feathered duck.

He fudged on Nilp yesterday, but did not include himself on the list of negligible Nilp-watchers, or any list at all. As it was not a suspicion ladder per se this is a rather evasive move.

He's also been, let's face it, pretty unhelpful with a slightly reasoned vote, until this morning, when the aid he brought was...well, similar in quality to Mith's statistics yesterday morning. A useful but scarcely enlightening task performed, that's all.
It's always frustrating to attempt to help and clarify situations for people and me too and then to get slammed on the effort it took. Thanks Kath by the way for the compliement. Anguirel what have you done to be helpful to us other than continuing to speak of Nilp and give us rather condescening spelling lesson?

Again remember that I haven't read everything yet but I"m trying to catch up as quickly as I can.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:10 PM   #214
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

I cross posted with like everything about Mith being the Owl so My list changes...

Highly suspisious?

Mormegil
Jenny
Spawn
Sleepy
Roa

People I trust?

Cailin
Lote22
Elu
Glirdan
Saucepan- Ordo
lalaith
Kath
Anguirel
Nogrod-Ordo
Mithalwen-Owl

Of the five on my suspect list I will most likely vote for Spawn, Mormegil or Jenny. unless more convincing posts come up. The day is still young (8 hours to go) so you never know lists may change again.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #215
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Well this is not a question for me and indeed not one for teh other gifted to speak openly. But shall we say it will help me if you could discuss suspects seriously not just character assasinate me. Also the nightingale and hawk can talk and it is possible that if they are not among our know -"not ducks" we are starting to get a good pool of known innocents. We don't have double lynching for which i am sorry for once. But this doesn't have to be a total disaster.

I am sorry I had to declare but when SPM came out against me i saw that I stood a good chance of being lynched in absentia. Worst case scenrio was that I died and you didn't understand my role. That you never got my dreams. None of you seemed to have a clue and those who defended me -Ang and Morm - well I didn't know you weren't ducks using my first day jitters. I still don't know.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:13 PM   #216
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
Again, being obtuse. I'm an idleman and therefore I have a lot of money and was in character asking for somebody to do my work for me. Being so pettily pedantic has my suspicious shifting to you.
Perhaps this whole ludicrous affair has been caused by the fact that where I come from we do not yet automatically associate idleness with wealth.

How typical of life that would be.

You ask what help I have been other than pedagogue. I have contributed your denunciation. As to its use, we will have to see...over your corpse.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:13 PM   #217
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
How much happens, when you are away for a small while!

Well. I guess it's goodbye village, then... The nightingale does the right job protecting Mith. That's obvious and right, as I can't figure out her/him protecting Mith last night...

And that's good news also, as they will have to decide, whether their last night's kill (Spawn, Ang,... whoever was innocent) is more valuable to them (s/he will not be protected) than me as a "proven" innocent. So Mith: good playing: you left them to trouble now! Rot in your scheming you ducky-***-you!

So anyhow: a dream more the next night.

EDIT: TRhis really is a loud village: X-posted from #201 forwards...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:17 PM   #218
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

One point I forgot to make was that, Jenny bless her, trusted me implicitly - even before I spoke - when I was a wolf. I found it ironic that she suspected me so much as a true hearted gifted.
But that doesn't mean she aint a duck.

I can't believe you could really now doubt what I say - but if you do have doubts - just reread my posts and see which scenario makes sense. I will be around for about 20 mins so .. make the most of me while you can. Note I made no comment on the hot topic -what the owl should do. I didn't trust myself - you feel like you have OWL (Wol for the Pooh fans and poor spellers) tattoed on your forehead.. whichh you can't see.... perhaps that is why you thought me less helpful.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:22 PM   #219
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Nogrod - I am sorry to expose you - but you are so clever I had to know. I really hope you are the Hawk - and if you are not there is no need to tell anyone so!!!

Old 04-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #220
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

My part here is done and my more prosaic work is not. I leave with a plea to you all not to be suborned by the hailhearted railing of the duck mormegil.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:28 PM   #221
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Nogrod - I am sorry to expose you - but you are so clever I had to know.
No problem (and thanks for the second one... ). As I said, you did the best thing possible! The ducks have some tough choices the next night, and that's good, as they tend to get jumpy when faced with challenges...

And you should not be in a great haste, as you can PM your pick all the day tomorrow! So we just try to help you as much as we can - and as cunningly as we can... You just read the night's posts tomorrow in peace, and make your own decision after that!
Old 04-27-2006, 01:32 PM   #222
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Oh! Or Roa, Mith. Her playing style is sending up reg flags all over the place. It would be nice to know if she is innocent or not before I spend most of the Day going after her tomorrow.

Well I am of a mind to vote for Roa - but that inconsistency bugs me..... although perhaps if she were a duck she wouldn't have highlighted 3 innocents . I am afraid I play weird as a gifted becasue my priorities are different. As when I was Draugluin, I was concentrating in making the right choices for my role. I will review everything that has happened at leisure at night. And choose accordingly. i will be a better judge now I can be open. Assuming I live another day I will tell all if I get a Duck of course, but use my discretion if i choose an innocent. Fair enough?

Old 04-27-2006, 01:44 PM   #223
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
= Mith
Well I am of a mind to vote for Roa - but that inconsistency bugs me..... although perhaps if she were a duck she wouldn't have highlighted 3 innocents . I am afraid I play weird as a gifted becasue my priorities are different. As when I was Draugluin, I was concentrating in making the right choices for my role. I will review everything that has happened at leisure at night. And choose accordingly. i will be a better judge now I can be open. Assuming I live another day I will tell all if I get a Duck of course, but use my discretion if i choose an innocent. Fair enough?
It sounds fair enough for now, but has to be thought of by you...

Just a quick one, if you are about to go.

Roa I have never seen acting like this! She has always been the considerate, and now she's jumpy & aggressive like... I don't know what to make of it. She has been a wolf twice in four of our common games.

Jenny also acts puzzlingly. She's also being a wolf twice in my games. She's never been polite to me, just the contrary (innocent or wolf)! But this game he started with phrases like "Noggy-dear" or "poor Noggy" - seemingly trusting me a lot - I was afraid of saying this aloud, as I thought about the possibility (a slight one, but still) her to be the Owl that had dreamt of me. But as the situation stands - and regarding her intelligence (she would not have made such a turn-around, were she an Owl, it would have been too obvious) - it seems quite unbelievable. And I'm not sure, whether many of you noted that change in tone anyhow... so it might just have been a duck-Jenny trying to buy one of her ardent suspecters away? Or could you come forwards with other reasons?
Old 04-27-2006, 01:51 PM   #224
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

I am going now. I haven't time to go through everything - funnily enough!

I really havent had time to study some of the quiet ones. Elu I know is great at flying under the radar. Bear in mind when you lynch whatever D18 said about the fate of serial non voters - might clear the field?

Cailin and Lalaith seemed to be straightforward but of course I don't know. Kath too. Valier - not my top priority but it is hard to tell when you have "duelled" with someone coughfrothycough .

Spawn - could be a personality clash - I will let other who know her better judge.

I leave you now with the vote for

++Roa-Aoife but see how she goes as and when she returns.

Take care,

Mithalwen (Pigwigeon- crazy owl)

Old 04-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #225
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
I have translated the Illiad!

I am just not very perceptive.

Edit: cross-posted with you, Ang, how does it follow -exactly- that SpM is the goose?

Sorry - last gasp - I think Saucepan man said it would be unbelievable for the Owl to declare on Day 2. Unfortunately he made it impossible for me to do otherwise. But it is ironic ..... If you want more Greek mythology think of Cassandra - doomed never to be believed though her words were true. I know the PanMan is a lot cleverer than me - but I do happen to be telling the truth....

Old 04-27-2006, 02:18 PM   #226
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Well some thoughts about those in the mildly suspecting Nilp -list. (I had made the Spm -part already before reading about Mith's dream, so excuse me, but for later goose-stuff, consider this also...)

Spm.
Somewhat seems to turn his cart, but then again, there is discussion of Mith in his post #73 being suspicious, which probably was X-posted with Mith's #72, where she said:
Quote:
It worries me when peopel I know aren't stupid act stupidly. Saucepanman isn't ringing true to me.
I quess some egoes would not take this and turn their opinion to vote the accuser... (Sorry Sauce, couldn't resist that one!)

But anyhow. Spm does not seem to me a duckish villager.

Roa
Seems to be somewhat aiding Nilp, but not too obviously (it might be just her cunningness here) by moving Glirdan upwards in the vote-tally to challenge the real lynchee of the day? What she says about Nilp on day1 is basically sensible (remember: she doesn't know Nilp's playing style - as neither do I), but her overall jumpiness & aggressiviness just confuse me - and "beating the dead Duck" - as someone put it... But she would really have to be extra nervous to run rampant like that, as I know she can be cool and reasonable in times of trouble - well, at least mostly. So if you lynch Roa, and she turns out to be a duck, look at the "not so well-known players"! It could explain something, if she were the only experienced or otherwise crafty duck - then losing one could call these desperate anxiousnessess about...

I don't know what to make of her. Weird, I say. I might vote for her, but just don't know. If she would be a werecrerature in three games of our (now) five shared ones, that would just be some fate (I've been an innocent in all these)!

Morm
Posted utterly careful posts about Nilp. Suspecting, and then again not suspecting... and in the end voting me at the early stages (hoping to get the innocent lynch on as lifting me to be a reasonable lynchee). But that can be seen as understandable too. The thing that caught my eye, was in his post #105
Quote:
I find Sleepy's sudden vote for Nilp as odd. I know the whole 'self-preservation arguement' so don't bother. However notice how it came immediately after he became tied with Nilp. Obviously Nilp is a person that would be easy to get lynched today so it does seem highly suspect to me.
There is something I just can't get. And I hope Morm will elaborate on this. Sleepy had just reached his second vote by then (and Nilp had two votes too), and in the end survived with one vote, I can't see any problem in voting for the unknown villager to save one's own neck - at least if you don't have heavy suspicions of that fellows giftedness. So why the suspicion, Morm? Your own voting was safe enough...

Surely looks like an intelligent duck, but also one that makes mistakes... and that's the reaason, I won't be going after him wholeheartedly, just now. I might vote him though, if no better options will come forward.

Lalaith
Gave some preliminary suspicions and distastes of Nilp's playing, but later said, that after pondering is willing to give him another chance. Her vote largened the scope of votees (6th vote, the first for Glirdan), so hard to say.

Not specially duckish - but then again, that might just be the thing: playing like a duck, and not to appear like one...
Old 04-27-2006, 02:23 PM   #227
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I have to finish my Yeats assignment thingie still and I also promised myself to go to bed early again (as it clearly did not work before).

Mith is -of course- off my suspect list. JennyHallu and Glirdan still did not speak up. That makes Roa Aoife or Mormegil. Both of them already have a vote. However, there is one of them whom I would really love to know the identity of as soon as possible. This will be no surprise, I'm sure.

So...

++MORMEGIL

As for Saucepan Man, even if he is the Goose he cannot do us much harm now. We should just not take him too seriously, but then again - we should take none of us too seriously. Except for Mith, because she is wise and all-knowing. Or so we hope.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:38 PM   #228
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Mith!

I've thought about you tomorrow.

Duck-dream is a clear case - it leaves the village with only one duck to get rid of.

But the ordo-dream is a nastier one. Our ducks will read your "hints" as fluently as the rest of the villagers. So you will have to decide, whether to come openly revealing her/him or just leave all in confusion about your pick (that seems to me to be a waste of a dream). So your discretion indeed! But remember: your chosen one will have one more day to live (as you will be killed the night after this one), so pick carefully, thinking, who would be the best asset for the village for two days, but whose loss the village might bear after that. That's a hard choice you're facing... Oh how I would have loved to continue with this one...
Old 04-27-2006, 02:43 PM   #229
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
I'm glad to see we've been lucky, a Duck on Day 1 and no death Day 2. I'm sad to see that Mith had to reveal herself though, I just hope she can get lucky toNight and dream of a Duck.

Since I came late in the Day there was a lot for me to read. I read almost of the posts fully but closer to the end I got tired and started to skim. But I think I still caught the main idea of the posts and I think I can still make a good opinion of people.

So the people I think are innocent are:
Anguirel - he seems helpful and trustworthy
Lalaith - seemed to make sense most of the time
Mith - for obvious reasons
Valier, Nogrod and Kath - all seem trustworthy to me
SPM - proven innocent by Mith

My not sure list:
Mormegil - seems helpful but people have raised good points against him
Jenny - same as Morm
Elu and Glirdan: havn't posted much, but of course neither have I

My suspect list:
Sleepy: for the same reasons that everyone has stated
Roa: I really didn't like that rant of hers, very pointless. I also don't understand why she bothered mentioning that she thought Mith mis-used a word. What does that have to do with anything? I just think Roa isn't very on topic.

So I think I will probably vote for Roa. But I will wait a little longer.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 04-27-2006 at 03:26 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:49 PM   #230
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe Vote!

++Kath

It was a tie between JennyHallu and Kath really. I picked the latter because JennyHallu has been an evil being way too many times recently, not sure what difference that makes but I'd eat my title of 'KoQ' if shes trying to kill the village again!

I voted for Kath because apparently she said she planned on suspecting me no matter what I did.

Quote:
No, it wouldn't. But I won't argue anymore. We'll just have to agree to differ.
According with her if instead of making the self-preservation vote, I voted randomly she had decided to suspect me anyway. And seeing how she was using that vote as the basis of her arguement I find her suspicious.

Good night everyone!
Old 04-27-2006, 02:56 PM   #231
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Uuuummmm When did you sign up Wilwarin? I don't have you on my list of players! maybe you signed up after I printed it out.....weird....I didn't even know you were playing.

edit: oh and Wilwarin I didn't know Valesse was playing.....
Old 04-27-2006, 02:58 PM   #232
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Uh, yeah, I don't see wilwa on the list either. What's going on?
Old 04-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #233
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
Uuuummmm When did you sign up Wilwarin? I don't have you on my list of players! maybe you signed up after I printed it out.....weird....I didn't even know you were playing.
Shes not, Glirdan is on the wrong account or something. What I'm more concerned about however, is what Valesse is doing on the innocents list.

Edit: Cross-posted with Kath, hope this clears it up.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:59 PM   #234
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Is someone using someone elses identity?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:00 PM   #235
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Knock-knock!

Whose knocking?

Wilva and Valesse, wanting to come in from the cold world outside...
Old 04-27-2006, 03:01 PM   #236
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Do I remember correctly, that Lote was Wilva's sister? (I might have got somethig wrong in here) Or someone was someone's? A joke maybe - forgotten just now?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:02 PM   #237
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

It can't be Glirdan, because they put him on their list!!!
Old 04-27-2006, 03:03 PM   #238
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Perhaps Lote is on wilwa's account by accident?
Old 04-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #239
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Oh right... I should pay more attention...

Quote:
Perhaps Lote is on wilwa's account by accident?
Yeah, quite possible. Lote is Wilwa's sister, how could I forget? But yes, being on the wrong account is quite possible.
Old 04-27-2006, 03:07 PM   #240
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Don't panic people, I think it's Lote, who is indeed wilwa's sister. And yes, I know I'm not supposed to be here. I'm keeping an eye on affairs between essays...