The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-08-2006, 03:43 PM   #401
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Alcarillo, you are sick! Sick! SICK!!

++Alcarillo
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #402
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Alcarillo has just left Hobbiton.
Me? You're the sicko here, Eonwe! Replacing poor Formendabras' eyes with hairballs! Ugh!

++Eonwe
Alcarillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 04:12 PM   #403
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Roa, perhaps we can strike a deal. If you change your vote to Eonwe, I promise not to kill you if I turn out to be a werecat. What do you say?
Old 04-09-2006, 01:44 PM   #404
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Alca, I think you totally missed out on Form's seer-ship. He already showed I wasn't a cat. He also showed Eonwe wasn't a cat. That leaves just you.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #405
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valier, I think we're done here, if you want to end the day early.

Old 04-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #406
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

No, no, no! We're still negotiating. Are you sure you don't want to be a part of the first ever peaceful and harmonious community of hobbit and werecreature, Roa?
Old 04-09-2006, 01:50 PM   #407
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

I think someone tried that already. It didn't work.

Old 04-09-2006, 02:35 PM   #408
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Remaining Villagers

Quote:
Valier, I think we're done here, if you want to end the day early
I have talked with Valier and one of us will end the Day early. Narration to be posted shortly.
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:53 PM   #409
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
All that was left was the towns Wayfareing stranger,Folklorist and the Fisherman.They stood all alone in the quiet town square, they stood in a circle and stared with hatred at one another.

"Alright Werecat Alcarillo, we know it's you so surrender!"

"Can't we all just get along?" Sqeeked Alcarillo as he began to back up towards the path that led out of the town.

"I say not!" Screamed Roa-Aoife, "You shall die by our hands!"

"You have killed all our friends,and you shall pay!"

The two brave villagers took up their walking sticks and advanced towards the fisherman.

"Ok have it your way, but you will be sorry you messed with me! I will have your town and I shall dance on all your graves!"

Alcarillo the towns expert at fish catching began to change shape. Hunched over in pain, hair began to break through his skin and claws erupted through his now furry paws.

"Now Roa while we have time!" Screamed Eonwe

"For our friends!!" Screamed Roa as she converged on the transforming traitor.

The Hobbits banded together and began to beat the creature Alcarillo visiously with their sticks. Alcarillo in his weaken state had underestimated the power of two angry venegeful Hobbits.

Roa and Eonwe did not stop their barrage of stick blows, even when the sticks broke they would just stop to fetch the pieces and begin the assult again.

The sun was low on the horizon when the two began to tire, they dropped their weapons and fell to the ground heaving for breath.All that was left of Alcarillo was a little puddle of Goo.After they caught their breaths, they stood and grinned at each other.

"Now that deserves a pint if I don't say so myself! Care to join me fair lady?" Eonwe said as he bowed low to Roa.

"Well certainly!" Replied Roa.

The two blood and gore soaked survivors walked arm in arm to the vacant town Inn.

Dead villagers:
Valier: Tomato grower- Died from a thousand cuts. (Moderator)
Naria- Pediotrist-Was danced upon until she died.(Co-Moderater)
Sleepy Ranger-Mayor-Drowned by village on Day 1 (Werecat)
Nogrod-Ale Maker-Werecats got his tongue night 1 (Ordo)
Wilwarin538-Berry picker-Boiled alive by village on Day2 (Werecat)
Kitanna-Grumpy woman-stuffed with Kitty litter by Werecat on night 2(Ordo)
Thinlomien-Postwoman-Was stoned to death by village Day3 (Ordo)
Telperaca-Baker- Killed by a stone from above Day3 (Ordo)
Glirdan-Barman at local Inn-Hanged on Day 4 (Ordo)
Diamond18-Barmaid-Whipped with Cat-O-Tail by Werecat on night4 (Taker)
Mormegil-Shirriff-Throat slashed by Taker on night4 (Seeker
Farael-Foolofatook- Was "Eaten" by flames on Day5 (Ordo)
Kath-Ale drinker-Skinned alive by Werecat Night5 (Protector)
Garin-Weathered former mercinary-Beheaded by village Day6 (Ordo)
Formendabras Took-Ne'er-do-well-Had eyes ripped out and replaced with hairballs by lone Werecat Night6 (B-Day dreamer/Seeker)
Alcarillo-Fisherman-Beat to death Day7 (Werecat)

Surviving villagers

Roa_Aoife-Folklorist
Eonwe-Wayfareing stranger

GREAT GAME EVERYONE!! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN DESPITE THE FEW BUMPS,AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED YOUR DEATHS
Old 04-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #410
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Wow... What a way to go...

That was the most difficult game I've played yet. Alright Morm, out with it- what have you been yelling at your screen since you died?

Old 04-09-2006, 03:57 PM   #411
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Woohoo! Villagers win!

Well done Roa and Eonwe! By the way in case you wanted to know, it was Roa I protected the Night the Cats and I went for the same person. I would have said but I hoped I wouldn't get killed!
Old 04-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #412
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I love all your death scenes Val -- so gory!

Great game everyone... I never suspected you Alcarillo, honestly! Actually none of the people I really thought were Cats ended up being Cats. I had a blast being the Taker even if I was a bit inept at it, and fun is what counts right?

Form's death was eeeeeeeeeewwwww, by the way.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:19 PM   #413
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Nice!!! We won!

Val, nice scenes. I liked mine actually. I was hoping you were going to do a suicidal type death and you didn't fail me! Thanks!!

Alca, you rocked this game. I was so sure you were innocent! Man I got to watch out for you more often!

Sleepy and Wilwa, well, can't say much but good try.

Nogrod, nice pinning the first two Wolves.

Eonwe and Roa, I knew you guys were innocent!! I knew it, I knew it I knew it!! I called Eonwe being innocent back on Day 2. It was after my death that I was convinced Roa was innocent. Great job making it all the way!

Farael, I called you being innocent to and I wasn't wrong on that either. Good game.

Garin, I can't believe you lasted that long without that much suspicion. That was awsome! Good job!!

Everyone else, great game!!
Old 04-09-2006, 04:30 PM   #414
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
By the way in case you wanted to know, it was Roa I protected the Night the Cats and I went for the same person.
Me? Why me?

Anyways, comments on the game:

Telperaca- Wish I could have seen more of you this game.
Kitanna- While you were in the game you made some very useful comments. I was sorry to see you picked off so soon.
Diamond18-Don't worry about the seer kill. (I think there's some sort of club for it now.) You played a great game and kept things interesting.
Wilwarin538- I was really surprised that you were actually a Cat. Well played.
Nogrod-It was fun playing with you again while you lasted. Fantastic luck with the list thing.
Garin-Sorry about the kill. I actually didn't expect everyone to go along with me, since I was wrong about everything else this whole game. I applaud your 100% lynch rate, though.
Sleepy Ranger-I was really sorry to see you go, even if you were a Cat.
Kath- Nice to play with you again. Thanks for the save, I really appreciate that.
Alcarillo- Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky! That's the first time I've played with an "under the radar" wolf. Well done lasting so long.
Eonwe-My fellow survivor! Great job in lasting till the end. We certainly showed that Cat what happened when you mess with angry hobbits! Congratulations!
Farael- You and your paranoia had me up all night going through the possibilities. Still, once you put more time into the game you were a big help.
Formendabras Took- Excellently dreamed. You really saved the village in the end.
Glirdan- It's always a shame when the noise makers go. You provided a lot of good analysis and discussion to the game. I was glad to have you along.
Mormegil- I really thought you were a Cat. You were really bold as a seer, and your input was very useful, (even post-mortem). Thanks for keeping the village active.
Thinlomien- Thin, as always, it's a pleasure to play with you. You have a septuple posting record to beat now though. Good luck.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #415
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Me? Why me?
Well I don't know why the Cats went for you but I protected you because you were the most (and really the only at the time) innocent looking person around.

But yes morm, sorry, Diamond did wonder if you were the Seer for a short while but I think I convinced her you were a Cat
Old 04-09-2006, 04:46 PM   #416
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Thumbs up

Hehe....all of you played a very great game!! There was a point in the game when I thought for sure that it was going to go down as the shortest wwj game ever, but it turned out to be fairly lengthy.

There were quite a few times in this game that I was pokin at my screen when someone would get close to Alca and then back off and go for someone else. It was a different experience, to say the least, being indirectly involved in a game.

Hats off to the Mod-Goddess!! She did an absolutely wonderful job with the narration and death scenes.
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #417
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Great game all! Great seer jobs, Morm and Form! You pretty much sealed the game.

Alcarillo, great game. I never really suspected you until it came to the final couple days, and then only becuase you were so mysterious.

Wilwa and Sleepy, sorry for the tough breaks. I was really hopeing you were a wolf, Wilwa, because I knew my last-second switch would turn on me otherwise.

Everyone else, nice playing with you! and hope to see you in another game soon!

Oh, oh oh, last but not least, great job as our resident Moddess Godess, Valier!
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #418
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
But yes morm, sorry, Diamond did wonder if you were the Seer for a short while but I think I convinced her you were a Cat
We did agree that Morm was the cat, heh! It was mostly because:
  • He seemed most upset by the rhyme, which (coincedentally of course) had two Cats on it
  • He retracted his vote for Wilwa after seeming to go after her, in what seemed like red herring Cat-on-Cat interaction
  • The day Glirdan died he had Kath and Glirdan listed as most suspicious, and I knew Kath was innocent, really thought Glirdan was innocent, and then Glirdan died to prove his innocence.
  • I found Form's B-Day dreamer reveal to be very suspicious. I thought he had dreamed of Morm and that they were both now Cats.

I knew, for some reason, that Morm was either the Seeker or the Cat. He just seemed so knowing in his posts. Unforunately I banked on the wrong side of the coin!

But it turned out well. Has the birthday dreamer been used before or was this new for this game?

Oh, and Sleepy Wolf, that link is for you. There's a picture of a yawning wolf on that page labeled "sleepy wolf" and I've had it bookmarked since I came across it, waiting to share.

Last edited by Diamond18; 04-09-2006 at 05:00 PM. Reason: fixed link
Diamond18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 05:03 PM   #419
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Wow, so close Alcarillo, so close. Good job though.

Congratualations villagers on the win, even though I wish it was us cats doing the dancing.

I guess I can mention now something I noticed in Valier's first few posts. I noticed this, before she said that she hadn't put clues in her posts, when I thought there were actual hints.

In her first post she refered to the cats as the one with the scare, the largest one and the one to the left. The one with the scar was Sleepy(as she stated in his death) and I believe that I was the one to the left, leaving Alc as the largest one.

Here's why:

In that same post the only thing the "one to the left" says is "I agree". Then in Valier's post of her death the only thing I say is that I agree with Kath on something or other. So both times I was only agreeing. I was sure someone would notice that, but no one did. Atleast I don't think anyone did. *looks around suspiciously*

So Valier, did you do that on purpose or was it just a coincidence?
Old 04-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #420
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Really and truly I didn't even look back at what I had wrote in the first narration about the scar, the one to the left and the largest one. I just meant for it to sound more story like. When I wrote the day's narrations I had them mostly written down already, then I picked names from a hat to put names in the blanks, so it was just a coincidence that Wilwa you where the one to agree with someone.

I totally wanted people to have something to talk about with the story on the first day, but did not intend to give away any real hints and after I read everyones posts I was amazed with what I overlooked in my writing. I did not giving anything in the posts that pointed to Alcarillo or Sleepy so please believe me when I say it was completely random.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:14 PM   #421
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I believe you. But it is a very odd coincidence. I'm surprised no one noticed it.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:16 PM   #422
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Oh how lovely! Good work, dear villagers! I would've composed you a sweet little poem but you see I hate you and I hate dancing but thats beside the fact. The fact as I love all of you because Diamond just called me a wolf... a Sleepy Wolf not a Dancing Cat of Doom but a Sleepy Wolf...! All is right in the world again. *Eats an apple.*
Old 04-09-2006, 06:25 PM   #423
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

Gah! I was so close to victory! So close I could almost touch it, but it slipped from my claws at the last moment! Curses! If only Formendacil were not a seer!

Well, congratulations Roa and Eonwe for making it to the end. Great job, villagers, killing off my two friends in the first two days.
Old 04-09-2006, 10:30 PM   #424
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well I can now state my strategy to all. Of course it has dimished a bit in my mind but I will give you the generals. I knew I needed to be vocal otherwise it would be too obvious. I would be brazen and yet 'off' in my posts so that the cats wouldn't pick up on me. For example, I dreamt of Wilwa the first night I had a dream. My goal was to get the ball rolling against her and see if I could get her lynched. I did start the rolling because how often does a seer do that? Well as soon as Wilwa gave a moderate defense I faked like I believed her, again so the cats wouldn't think I was the seer, which worked. Obviously nobody thought I dreamt of her. My plan was put almost failed but Eonwe came and saved me. Due to his last minute vote change and kill of Wilwa I thought him innocent ergo I never dreamt of him despite what Formendacil stated. I merely thought him innocent and was correct in my assumption.

The next night I dreamt of Thinlo because of her posts during the day. She never spoke of Wilwa openly and somewhat attempted, in my mind, to divert attention. She was the cause of almost ruining my plan. I though her feline for it. Unfortunately I couldn't save her the next day even though I tried a bit I couldn't make it too obvious, therefore she needed to be sacrificed although Diamond became very suspicious during that day.

Isn't it odd how gifteds can appear suspicious because the next day I dreamt of Diamond, but due to her declaration she opened a good door for me to write her off my suspicion list. This was the same day the Formendacil made his best decision and choose me to dream of. He made an unexpected decision and declared himself, I think the next day but we dreamt of Kath and found her to be the adroit protector, by the way Kath your best time in the role . Gladly I was still under much suspicion too much perhaps as Diamond killed me she has since apologized and all is forgiven but Formendacil and I had some great plans in the works to distance ourselves and yet reek havoc for the cat. Sorry Alcarillo you did well but two seers that late was too much. I am glad that Formendacil thought I dreamt of Eonwe but to answer your question Roa I was yelling two things mainly

1. I DIDN'T DREAM OF EONWE AND I DID DREAM OF WILWA

2. I BELIEVE GARIN IS INNOCENT DON'T LYNCH HIM!!!! (poor chap has never had the chance of dying by the trio's hands or surviving)

All in all a well played game and great modding. Sorry to everybody about my reaction to the hinting but when that came out I was vehemently opposed and disagree that the mod should choose who is to be a given role and also opposed to the mod giving any sort of hint. It ruins the game to me.

Thanks to all.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:41 PM   #425
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Alas poor Formendabras! I knew him well, Horatio.

And so perished my attempt to play a game several degrees less somberly than usual... Valier, I would swear you set me up to make me sober up.

I'm kicking myself now for not dreaming Alcarillo sooner... All game I had him on the back of my mind, as being too quiet... And I kept dismissing it, and dismissing it...

And, speaking of Alcarillo: you have the most annoying playing style ever! I know you have time for more than one post per day, you deliberately sneaky wolf, you!
Old 04-10-2006, 02:26 AM   #426
Garin
Shade of Carn Dűm

Garin has just left Hobbiton.
My goodness, this was a frustrating game for me. I had a very good nose for felines due to my close relationship with them and tried to communicate thus.

Unfortunately, I was suddenly de-clawed near the close of this journey and spent most of my time groaning with my hand on my crotch. (RL issues, watch HBO Deadwood series for more info.)

I was angered that I couldn't get Alcarillo lynched in my final scene. I don't anticipate playing WW for awhile but we shall see, I'll miss you all and will try to keep in touch.

I am a sick man ... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

Fyodor Dostoevsky "Notes From the Underground"

Last edited by Garin; 04-10-2006 at 02:29 AM.
Garin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:14 AM   #427
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
A nice game!

Although dying the first night is pretty frustrating.

Alcarillo: Very bad indeed! So great...

Roa: You are just a virtuoso in WW...

Diamond, Glirdan, Garin, Form, Morm... : I do appreciate the way you play.

Others played well too (almost all really played in the game!).

And a bow to our feline moddess: good job!

PS. Once more about that list. I understand Morm's passionate anger about the stuff. It would be bad modding to give such a clear hintlist in the beginning. But it was funny, that a randomly gotten initials-list from the first death-poem would read WW (WereWolf) I GO (so valier saying, I'm dead now), and then the initials S, W & T - and two of them being actually cats! Anyhow: I was running after Sleepy not so much because of the list, but how he reacted to those list-suspicions...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:53 AM   #428
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Even though this might be a bit wrong forum for this, I'll go for it anyway.

So in Farael's game in TiG are a couple of vacant places to be filled. The game starts tomorrow and we have 13 players now. 15 would be nicer... but I think we will go on with 13 if no-one joins before tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:48 AM   #429
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Speaking of the Initials you used to make your accusations Nogrod,they almost made me fall over with laughter! I did not even see that in there I just wrote the letter and posted. That's what I was trying to acheive with the hints thing....just wild accusations, but with some sort of reasoning behind them

I hope you make it to the end of a game once Nogrod!
Old 04-10-2006, 10:54 AM   #430
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
Speaking of the Initials you used to make your accusations Nogrod,they almost made me fall over with laughter! I did not even see that in there I just wrote the letter and posted. That's what I was trying to acheive with the hints thing....just wild accusations, but with some sort of reasoning behind them
Well you really succeeded in that!
And it really did heighten the tensions somewhat... and the world is a fun place. (It would be very sad, if the world would not have been "invented" or anyhow "come about itself"...)

Quote:
I hope you make it to the end of a game once Nogrod!
Well, I've done that twice - and being killed by the wolves twice also... But I must admit liking more the games, where I've had more than one day to play...
Old 04-10-2006, 03:16 PM   #431
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Quote:
I think the next day but we dreamt of Kath and found her to be the adroit protector, by the way Kath your best time in the role
I know! I think it's the first time I'v lived past Day 1 as Ranger/Protector. I was most pleased.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:31 PM   #432
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Alright, Cats, out with it! Why did you choose to kill the people you killed?

Old 04-11-2006, 02:52 PM   #433
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

Well I know Alc and I chose Nogrod because he didn't have much suspicion. Neither of us got an idea of who a gifted could be so we pretty much decided that we wouldn't kill someone who was highly suspicious. Nogrod hadn't gotten any votes, and not very much suspicion either.

Alc will have to explain the other choices.

EDIT: 1000 posts!!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:34 PM   #434
Alcarillo
Shadow of the Past

I don't exactly remember why I killed Kitanna. I think it was because she seemed like a safe kill.

I killed Diamond because she was the taker and I hoped she would take another gifted down with her (and she did! )

I killed Kath because the consensus was that she was pretty much innocent.

The kill that was thwarted by Kath was Roa. I wanted to kill her because she was too clever for my own good. Curse you, Kath, why, o why did you have to protect Roa that night?!
Old 04-12-2006, 05:31 AM   #435
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

I can read your mind Alc, didn't you know?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:34 AM   #436
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Great game, everyone. And great modding.

Nogrod, next time when you're in the same game with me: don't make lists. Especially lists including me.

Roa, when you flood-podt, you can't honestly call it Thin-posting, since Roa-posting would be a much better and better desribing name for it...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 09:53 AM   #437
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Quote:
Roa, when you flood-podt, you can't honestly call it Thin-posting, since Roa-posting would be a much better and better desribing name for it...
Hey, you started it. And my posts were mostly analysis, where as yours were mostly arguments. (Occassionally against yourself.....)

And besides, teasing you is fun.

Old 04-26-2006, 10:01 AM   #438
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife
And besides, teasing you is fun.
Oh, I have noticed that. :P
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote