The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-22-2003, 08:28 PM   #41
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
-Everyone always ignores Legolas. 'A shadow and a threat has been...' 'shut up'. 'We should not lin...' 'I thought I told you to shut up.'
Poor Legsie, he will surely need a shrink after the War is over...

Great Things we have learnt also are that

** Elves and Dwarves in happy moods when together are quite humerous.

** No matter where Legolas should journey he always always has prefect hair, if only we should all be so lucky.

** PJ may do what he likes and where he likes in these movies.

** The bulk of Rohirrim horsemen are medically challenged as they cannot tell when one is alive or dead, for that a Prince must come and make sure they dont bury someone (not mentioning any names: Éowyn) alive.

** Same goes for the Servants of Denethor (Apart form the prince coming bit)

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 09:31 PM   #42
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

- When a Hobbit gives up the last of his pipeweed to his friend, you know that said friend is truly in dire straits (OR is a tobacco addict! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

- Elves' hair doesn't grow in strands like Human hair. It grows in flat bunches that look like extensions, and flaps around while they fight.

- Horses can charge down an 80 degree slope while carrying LOTS of Men in armor, but never trip.

- Bad guys drop their weapons at the sight of bright, shiny, white Gandalf.

- Men are stupid. They'll keep firing useless arrows at the extremely thick siege engines until a wizard tells them to fire at the un-armored (un-armored, mind you!) Trolls, pushing said siege engines.

- Men love pointy things. Just look at the expression on Aragorn's face when he gets Anduril. "OOOOOOO...... Pointyyyy!!!!!!!"
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 04:29 PM   #43
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
- Men love pointy things. Just look at the expression on Aragorn's face when he gets Anduril. "OOOOOOO...... Pointyyyy!!!!!!!"
Or when he gets his knife from Celeborn.... Or hobbits, for that matter, when they get their various swords and knives..... Or Boromir, when he sees the Shards of Narsil and must test the sharpness...

-Hobbits survive on burning pyres, but humans don't.

-Injured people heal amazingly quickly (I know this will be amended by the Houses of Healing in the EE).

-Getting your arm basically crushed by a mace really isn't a serious injury.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote