Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Sorry I have not been more active!
Shame, shame, shame, Durelin! But I like Lommy's choice of words better: Write, write, write! And now that I'm back from vacation I will "write, write, write" right away. Another post will be coming for Tror tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Just a quick question - the Dwarf warriors currently battling the orc forces are only the regular army + Kor? And all the other able-bodied dwarves are still gathering as 'reinforcements' of sorts?
The dwarf's "regular army" is there, yes. However, when Nali went to get Kenan the Great Hall was nearly emptied of warriors. There has been a steady stream of the citizens heading to the East gate. Still, that's not to say that the hall isn't entirely empty. If you need a few warriors to be in the Great Hall, Durelin, they can be there, but for the most part the entire force is at the East Gate.

Also, Legate: in my description of the dwarves attendant at the battle (in my post for Drok the Loremaster) I erased Onli's name from it. I saw the last post that you wrote for him and it looked like he might be busy for sometime and probably wouldn't make it to the battlefield before Nali. Anyhow, Nali is very angry at him. It's up to you how Onli finds Nali--if he finds him at all.