The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2003, 01:01 PM   #161
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

Quote:
So, now because of LotR, I dreamed about a pyromaniac who tried to burn someone alive, and ended up burning herself to death. And I took on the role Pippin took of doing everything possible to get the one person I thought could save the poor victim. I do have very strange dreams.
Might it have been Meela? Sounds a lot like Meela to me!
Old 11-17-2003, 11:49 AM   #162
Arwen1858
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arwen1858 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen1858
Sting

Ah... now there's a thought... Maybe it was Meela! Just taking the form of my neighbor [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 02:00 PM   #163
kittiegirl
Haunting Spirit

kittiegirl has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to kittiegirl
Sting

I've had quite a few LOTR dreams actually, some are disturbing though.

I had a dream that Merry and Pippin and I were up at the video store discussing Charlie Brown videos.
Then we walked out and flew over to Walgreens.

I had one where i took a walk with Merry over by the cemetary I live by, and all of a sudden, he was gone.
Then I gott pulled into a grave.
kittiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 11:38 AM   #164
Rindoien, elf of Lothlorien
Haunting Spirit

Rindoien, elf of Lothlorien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Rindoien, elf of Lothlorien
Sting

I had a dream last night that I was putting my big black hardback edition of The Hobbit with the gold dragon on the cover on a shelf :S I still don't know what it means.
"And he sang to them, now in the Elven tongue, now in the speech of the West, until their hearts, wounded with sweet words, overflowed, and their joy was like swords, and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness."
Rindoien, elf of Lothlorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 07:57 AM   #165
purplefluffychainsaw
Wight

purplefluffychainsaw has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to purplefluffychainsaw
Tolkien

I'm creeped out. When I first came to LotR I was seriously considering name my god as Eru. But then I had this dream, I'd rather not go through it, but basically Tolkien told me off... I'm not a Tolkienist... But I still love the books.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:29 PM   #166
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Ah... now there's a thought... Maybe it was Meela! Just taking the form of my neighbor
Meela took the form of my mom in one of my dreams.

Lately I have been dreaming about email. First I dreamed I got an email from someone I don't know, then I dreamed I got two emails from someone I do know, then I dreamed someone I know was trying to email me and it wasn't working. Maybe I can dream about LotR after I see TTT EE. I hope! Maybe I'll dream of getting an LotR related email. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 09:48 PM   #167
kittiegirl
Haunting Spirit

Sting

Yeah, sometimes dreams are like that though.

Well, lately I've been dreaming about a friend of mine who hasn't talked to me in a long time,and they've been really strange.
I believe some dreams are just dreams, and others God gives to you to speak to you and your heart.
Maybe if you don't understand your dreams, you will understand them later in life.
Everything has a purpose.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:48 AM   #168
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Meela has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Okay... a lot of people are dreaming about me...

I had a few more dreams about Denethor. Nothing new.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:08 PM   #169
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

I dreamt last night that Pippin was flying a little aeroplane. Not a model plane, I mean he was flying around in a small plane. There was a giant, which captured Pippin, and Merry had to learn to fly the plane in ten minutes so he could go save Pippin. I had no active part, I was just watching all this happen. Aragorn was there too, he taught Merry to fly the plane.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:24 AM   #170
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

I had another random Denethor dream. I think it was during the Siege of Gondor. And something to do with pyres. I think I might have been Denethor.

Then I had another dream about hamsters, but that's irrelevant. Don't worry, I didn't burn them.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:50 AM   #171
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I had another random Denethor dream. I think it was during the Siege of Gondor.
Quote:
Then I had another dream about hamsters
You know, Meela, they say if you dream it on Friday and tell it on Saturday, it comes true! (I'm assuming you dreamed this last night) . I suppose you can wait and see--could be hamsters, could be Denethor...you could get a hamster and name it Denethor...(ok that may be stretching it!) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 10:15 AM   #172
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Yes, this was last night.

Come true, eh? Maybe I'll meet John Noble... or become Denethor, if we're going strictly by what I dreamed. Perhaps the house will burn down...
Old 01-03-2004, 10:25 AM   #173
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Sting

*Makes mental note: keep firestarting implements away from Meela!*

Of course, if you became Denethor, you might just be spending too much time on the palantir! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Look what it did to him!

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Old 01-03-2004, 04:30 PM   #174
Miriel Undomiel
Wight

Miriel Undomiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Miriel Undomiel
Sting

I had a weird dream last night. Gandalf was running around in a grey boxershorts, and then his staff broke ( not that staff, you pervert!)You think I might see someone running around in a grey boxershorts soon? Because that would be weird [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 06:08 PM   #175
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
The Eye

Well, I dreamed I was Rosie Cotton! I loved that dream. Sam and I and a bunch of other hobbits were sitting around, and he was trying to get us to visualize a cloud of orange that turns into an orange square, and I was the only one who could do it. Kind of like those lights shows that appear when you close your eyes. So then we realized we were perfect for each other, and we were all happy. And he walked around grinning like he does at the wedding in ROTK (so cute). I don't know if there was a kiss involved or not, but I don't think so (rats!). And no, I'm not making any of this up. It sounds ridiculous when I tell it this way, but it had the incredible gravity that only a dream can have. And being Rosie was fun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
(One thing you should know about my dreams: things are never consistent. Sizes, colors, distances, and identities change randomly.)
Me, too, Elennar. It's really weird. It's nice to know that someone else does that.

Quote:
Okay... a lot of people are dreaming about me...
I would be creeped out by that... But then my friend has had two dreams in which I die... Once by fell beast things, and once by a combination of impalement and spider bite. Very nice of him, I say! What's scary is that all of those references are vaguely LOTR-related.

Alright, I might as well come clean and tell about all of the other LOTR-related dreams I remember, because they're scaring me right now.

Dream #2: I am reading LOTR. That's it. I'm turning the pages and all, and hearing the narration in my head, as I always do when I read. Except I doubt it was the real version of LOTR, seeing as one chapter was only a page long. But somehow I knew it was.

Dream #3: This one's been haunting me. You know those dreams where you can float or fly? It was one of those. I am with two "friends" at night, about to do something crazy, namely, jump a fence onto someone's property. But it's really dark, and we're being chased by Ringwraiths. We jump over the fence and a series of rolling hills (every time we jumped, we floated for a long ways, sort of like in a video game). But when we were almost away, and there was only one more fence to leap over, I was caught by a Ringwratih-y thing. It was terrifying. It stroked me with really nasty long fingernails as I struggled to get free. And somewhere in there, my "friends" and I turned into little pieces of sausage.... so it was really weird. I was me and I was a piece of sausage. But it was infinately creepy.

In view of how long this post is getting, I think I'll save the other two for some other time. But I think you'll see just how crazy I really am. It comes out most in my dreams.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #176
Nimrothiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nimrothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

That's very...interesting. Whenever I have dreams about LotR I'm always an elf; always, no exceptions. However, sometimes I'm a half-elf, and other times I'm one of Glorfindel's relatives (his cousin or something, usually.) I either have dreams where I fall in love, die, or both; but I always wind up helping someone in an important quest. Last night I dreamed that I fell in love with a 52 yr.-old elf-he told me his age; I was 50 yrs.-old-we got married, and then FotR occured and I went instead of Legolas and got myself killed. Somehow Beryl (my elf husband) was there and I die in his arms. I think it's at Helm's Deep; possibly Haldir's death scene.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:52 PM   #177
Fire-Galad
Animated Skeleton

Fire-Galad has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

One dream I had was cool, scary, and weird at the same time. I was an Elf and I was walking in Isenguard after the Ents fixed it up and ran into Faramir. He asked me what my name was and I said it was Lenatha. He then whistled and Rangers came out of no where and grabbed me. I tried to get away but couldn't and they took me to Minas Tirith. Aragorn was the king and he asked me what I was doing. When I didn't answer, he threatened to put me in the dungen. As the guards are leading me away, Legolas pops up and rescues me. He then helps me get a horse and I escape to Rohan. After that I woke up.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:47 PM   #178
Arcuwen
Pile O'Bones

Arcuwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arcuwen
Sting

In the last LOTR-related dream I had, my geometry teacher was trying to kill me (as in running after me with a knife). I arrived in a room with a gaint pool table and was trying to hide from her when Legolas and Gimli appeared out of nowhere and began arguing about who was stronger and who was prettier [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] . I was suddenly transported outside of the school and all of the buses had run into each other, and there were people lying on the ground bleeding in random places. I tried to find someone who knew what was going on. My science teacher (who was directing traffic even though all of the buses couldn't move because they were totalled) had no idea what happened but he said to ask Gandalf. Gandalf came up to me and said, "fly, you fool!" Then I woke up.
Arcuwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 07:57 PM   #179
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Finwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Finwe
Sting

I had just about the most messed up dream I've ever had in my life last night.

I was Meela's cousin, visiting her in Minas Tirith, but Denethor kept chasing me around with a torch, telling me that I needed to set my clothes on fire. He didn't give me any other explanation, he just kept yelling that my clothes needed to be put on fire. So, Denethor and all these Citadel Guards were chasing me around the place, and when I made it to the Gates, Faramir rode up and pulled me on the back of his horse. About three miles from the city, we met up with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. Gimli randomly decapitated Faramir with his axe and told me that I deserved my own horse, while Legolas was staring at me. I find out that the three guys are going to Mordor, and I decide to go with them. When we get to the Morgul Vale, we're confronted by the Witch-king, and Aragorn stays behind to deal with him. Legolas, Gimli, and I journey into Mordor, and go all the way to the Plain of Gorgoroth. While we're walking through the Plain, Gimli trips and falls into one of the fissures, and the last thing that I hear him yell is, "Damn! Now Legolas is going to kill more Orcs!" Legolas and I walk to Mt. Doom and enter the Sammath Naur. When we get to the end of that little cliff, he turns around and tells me that he's Sauron's long-lost brother, who secretly helped him persuade Celebrimbor to forge the Rings of Power, and to punish himself for his crimes, he's going to jump into the lava. Legolas jumps in, but nothing happens to him. He just keeps swimming around, and yells up to me that the lava is great, and that I should jump in too. I tell him that he's a bloody idiot, and then that's when I woke up.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Finwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 01:57 AM   #180
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel
Haunting Spirit

Aredhel Ar-Feiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Gimli randomly decapitated Faramir with his axe
HAAAAA! Oh my god! That is so funny. I can just see Legolas swimming around in lava.

Now time for mine, though it's not so crazy as others.

I had a dream that i woke up and went outside and there were all these hobbits runnign around in my backyard building hobbit holes.

I muttered "okay...." and then had my coffee on the back deck like a usually, just watching all these hobbits running around building thier holes. Until **ba ba ba!** <horror music> I noticed my horse was missing. I ran into my house and i asked my mother where the hell my horse had gone.

My mum looked at me like i was an idiot and said. "A man named Aragorn came and said he needed Octavian(horses name, he was very nice about it."

And i couldnt believe that my mother had just let some dirty ranger take my horse. And then i asked her why there were hobbits in the backyard and she laughed and said "They are funny, arent they?"
Old 01-08-2004, 05:32 AM   #181
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

Finwe, I have never laughed as much as I did when reading your dream. That really cheered me up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Plus, it's another dream featuring me to add to the list.

Not much dreaming for me. I dreamt that Aragorn phoned up the electricity company for me, but not a lot else. Although I think Denethor might have popped up at some point.

Oh, and there was some sort of dream last night about the Black Gates... but I can't remember much.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:40 AM   #182
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
White-Hand

I had a dream that most of you were making these up. Weird, huh?
Old 01-08-2004, 01:30 PM   #183
Nehani
Haunting Spirit

Nehani has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nehani
Tolkien

I had a really odd one. I don't remember much, other than there was Tom Bombadil who had gained some weight. I was with my friends. I think we had gotten lost, and then he found us. We were scared of him.

I had another one where Aragorn was in a western. It was cool. I don't know how I fit in, but oh well!

Nehani of the now snowy cold forest

"The Way Is Closed. It Was Made By Those Who are Dead. The Way is Closed."
Nehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2004, 01:40 PM   #184
kittiegirl
Haunting Spirit

Sting

I had one last week about Merry driving a truck across town, and we were eating a bunch of mushrooms and stuff in the back.
It was pretty funny,
Old 01-08-2004, 06:44 PM   #185
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

Barrow-Wight, that's not very nice! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I had a dream about the Pelennor Fields last night, and it was a rather hilarious dream. As the oliphaunts and the Haradrim enter the fray, Gandalf suddenly rides out on Shadowfax and charges the enemy with his staff glowing. The white glow from his staff settled over the army of the Haradrim, and when it finally rises, all the soldiers are wearing bright pink boxers. They then proceed to run screaming at the top of their lungs at the Gondorians and Rohirrim in a rather suicidal charge. Unfortunately, that's when I woke up.

Suddenly, I'm starting to think that I really need to see a psychiatrist or something.
But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:09 PM   #186
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Last night, I dreamed that I was chasing a car which had the fellowship in it, and they wouldn't stop for me, so I grabbed the door handle and got pulled along for a while until I got the door open and got inside. Then I saw Pippin walking, and realized that he didn't know the way to where we were going, and I did, so I told them to stop the car so I could get out, but they wouldn't stop, so I opened the door and stepped out, falling flat on my face. Then I walked with Pippin to wherever it was we were going, I woke up before we got there. I must have been a hobbit, because Pippin was taller than me. Or he drank too much ent-draught. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #187
Fire-Galad
Animated Skeleton

Fire-Galad has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Finwe, you just have an over active imagination, no offense. Did you get my PM by any chance?
Old 01-09-2004, 06:23 PM   #188
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

Yes I did. BTW, it's not a very good idea to devote whole posts to asking about PMs. Just a tip. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I agree, I do have an overactive imagination. It's beginning to spill over into my daydreams. Today, I thought I saw an Ent. Honestly! As my school bus goes around a corner of the school grounds, there are these two huge trees on the corner, that look exactly like Treebeard with his arms raised up in the air. I honestly thought that I saw the trees move. Then again, I did only have two hours of sleep last night, so I was probably hallucinating.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:31 PM   #189
Lëowen
Haunting Spirit

Location: my computer chair, being smothered by my impossibly large cat
Lëowen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lëowen
Shield

A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was in a huge orc battle with Aragorn, Merry, and Pippin. We were in a parking garage fighting off orcs, and everyone thought I was Aragorn for some strange reason. Then someone betrayed us to Sauron, and gave him a strawberry-flavoured lightsabre, and I woke up...

That was such a strange dream... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 01:43 AM   #190
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

MOnday night i dreamed that My best friend was shot by Frodo Baggins, and the bit that gets me is that it was really funny, and i couldnt stop laughing that Frodo had shot my best friend.

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 04:28 PM   #191
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dûm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
Shield

Ok, last night I had one of those dreams where there is an unidentified person, and when you wake up you suddenly know who it was. I dreamed that there was this strangely handsome, silent man staying with my family, sort of like an exchange student. His name was Spam; at least that's what we were calling him. I remember that he, my family, and I were eating spaghetti dinner but there was not enough spaghetti for him and I felt really bad for him. "Spam" didn't seem to speak English and my whole family was ignoring him.

Then I woke up and suddenly realized that "Spam" was Glorfindel! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *hides from Glorfy-fans*

And trust me BW, I didn't make this up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 06:59 PM   #192
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Silmaril

Quote:
Ok, last night I had one of those dreams where there is an unidentified person, and when you wake up you suddenly know who it was.
Hmm, my dreams are usually the opposite! I dream of people who in my dreams I know, but when I wake up, I think "Who the heck was that?"

Anyway, my latest dream:

I dreamed I was in Mt. Doom, and before the ring could be destroyed I had to win a game of scrabble against Sauron. I knew I could win if I made a certain word (what that word was, I don't remember). I finally was able to spell that word, right before I woke up.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:38 AM   #193
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

I had an interesting dream last night.

Denethor, Gandalf, Boromir, Faramir, Aragorn, Legolas, elves, men, dwarves... pretty much anyone and everyone from Lotr, were gathered in a room and were arguing.
Gandalf began yelling at Denethor, then Boromir got frustrated and stabbed Denethor. Denethor giggled, a pyre appeared out of nowhere behind him, and he fell back onto it and got set alight.

Yes, giggled...
Old 01-13-2004, 11:54 AM   #194
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Sting

Quote:
I had a dream that most of you were making these up. Weird, huh?
Strictly speaking, that's absolutely true! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Our subconscious minds reorder the information that enters it. If looked at in this way, however, could we really say we make anything up? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] (Or on the other hand, do we make everything up?

To that end, my latest subconscious creation, although not involving a single LOTR character or actor: I dreamed I had an encounter with a small girl who appeared to be about 6 or 7, but who was in fact, a teenager (maybe a hobbit, but I didn't think of that until later). She told me that she could see a whole lot of people all around me and in the room we were in (we were the only people there to my eyes). Laid out on the bed was an ornate tunic in green and gold, and there were other accoutrements present that suggested the color scheme of Edoras or even of Rivendell. These pieces were of exquisite workmanship and suddenly appeared. I knew them for artifacts of Middle Earth. The girl knew them better than I...not much there, but it must be real somewhere! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cheers,
Lyta
Old 01-13-2004, 07:56 PM   #195
Finwe
Deathless Sun

Sting

I had a really random dream last night. Denethor and I were playing the Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Game, and he kept trying to smack me with a large torch, because I was winning.

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 07:15 PM   #196
Arwen Evenstar

Arwen Evenstar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arwen Evenstar Send a message via Yahoo to Arwen Evenstar
Sting

So I`m not the only one who has extremely weird dreams! I swear, I`ve never had an intelligent, make-sensible dream before. ("make-sensible"? hmmm... maybe I had better lay off the candy for a couple hours.) I have so many LotR related dreams I can`t remember them all! There`s AlWAYS something LotR related in my dreams. I`m usually one of the characters. Often times there are Barrow-Downers in my dreams, though I`ve never met any of you in person. Let`s see... I had an LotR dream last night. I was Frodo (I am usually a guy in my dreams and never a girl. I have a very strange mind.) and had to destroy the ring. So Sam and I set out for Mount Doom. It was a long journey, which included Rivendell, The Fellowship of the Ring, Lothlorien, Gollum, The Dead Marshes, The Black Gate, Minas Morgul, The Stairs of Cirith Ungol, Shelob`s Lair, ect. It was a rather long dream, or so it seemed. Finally we got to Mount Doom. I was about to throw the ring in when along comes Gollum and bites off my finger. (Since I never put the ring on, I don`t know why this happened.) Gollum now had the ring. I thought, "In the movie, I`m supposed to kind of jump on Gollum."(don`t ask.) So I did, knocking him in, and leaving me hanging off the edge. It was almost exactly like the movie on that part, except for my stupid little thought. The ring was destroyed. Sam pulled me up. For some reason I was now myself. I often change people in my dreams. I walked home (with Sam loyally following behind. I guess he didn`t notice I was no longer Frodo. I didn`t.) as if I were walking home from school, except instead of the school being there, it was Mount Doom. I got home, my hand still bleedind and covered in blood. My mom walked in and asked where I`d been. She didn`t notice that my One Ring wasn`t hanging around my neck (it usually is), that I was missing a finger, covered in ash and dust, wearing an elven cloak, had hairy hobbit feet (yes I still had my hobbit feet), and that there was a Samwise Gamgee standing beside me. (Whew! Talk about run-on sentences!) She only asked where I had been. I told her about the whole entire journey, how I was bitten and nearly eaten by a huge spider, perilously (sp?) trudged through Mordor, almost fell into a volcano, and saved all of Middle Earth. "You What?!" she screamed. "That ring cost you a lot of money!" (I ordered it online) "But I saved Middle Earth from Sauron!" I argued. I was then sent to my room and grounded. As I went down the stairs to my room, I could hear Sam saying something about going where he couldn`t go. Something else happened after that, but I don`t know what it was. Very strange though I`ve had worse. I have a strange yet very creative mind when I`m sleeping. (Why can`t it be like that in school when I have to write something?) Oh, well. Maybe I should be an author, and write about my really good dreams.
Wow. This has to be the biggest post I`ve ever had! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Arwen Evenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 01:55 AM   #197
Armetiel
Haunting Spirit

Armetiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

My odd dream..I dreamt this right after TT came out on video, so even though i dreamed i was going to see ROTK i hadn't actually seen it yet...I had posted this on another message board, so I just copied and pasted it to here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

First of all, I said I was going to go see the Lord or the Rings: The Return of the King. Apperently I did not mean in theatres, I was going to be right there on the set (or something...the characteurs were no long actors but real ppl that actually looked like that)

I walk through these doors that look a lot like the doors from the back room at work, and I see a gravelly area with a small grassy hill, and beyone the hill is a huge river. Sitting on the hill is Aragorn, Gollum/Smeagol, and Sam.

Sitting on a blanket in the gravel is Merry, Pippin, Frodo. Sitting on a rock a ways off in the gravel is Gandalf. Gimli is walking beside me coming out the doors. He is wearing a Green felt hat with a red feather. I greet him and he says "I'm not Gimli. I'M LEGOLAS" So I apologize, and greet him as Legolas. He says "You believe me?" And I say "Of course. You've never lied to me before." (this is my first time talking to him) Then a glowing elf appears and says "No I AM LEGOLAS (looks more like Haldir to me...) So Gimli takes off the hat and says "I'll just be Gimli then"

Then Haldir/Legolas disappears into thin air, and Gimli goes and sits between Gandalf and Merry, Pippin and Frodo. I go to climb up to sit with Sam, Aragorn and Gollum, who are eating Sandwiches. Aragorn yells at me to bring the ziplock bags with me. So I grab a box of ziplock bags that Merry, Pippin and Frodo had, and start to climb the hill, as I'm near the top I hand Aragorn the bags...they suddenly turn into no name bags. Aragorn also has no name Saranwrap and Aluminum foil beside him. I Look Aragorn in the eye and say "Tell me the truth Aragorn....When I handed you those bags, they were Ziplock, weren't they. Now they are just the cheap no name brand. I bet Ziplock paid a lot to get the ziplock brand in this movie. DIDN"T THEY ARAGORN" Aragorn nods, and I sit down satisfied with the answer.

Then this big grey boat goes by in the river (it's huge and shaped like a submarine, but above water) Suddenly it tips over and and this girl with blond hair and glasses and a pony tail falls off with her dog. (Gollum is no longer with us) Aragorn jumps into the river to save her, and brings her up out of the water. But the girl jumps back in to save her dog. Aragorn tries to tell her the dog is dead, but she won't listen. Aragorn jumps in after the girl again, but we see Aragorn float by us again without her looking dead himself. I jump in after Aragorn and discover millions of Orcs and Seaweed hiding in the River. Aragorn is nearby, and the water is really muddy. The Orcs Start to carry me away, but suddenly I am saved by Gollum who is carrying me under one arm and Aragorn under the other (we never find the girl). Aragorn thanks Gollum. Merry and Sam and Frodo and Gimli are cheering. Gandalf is concentrating on smoke rings he hasn't noticed anything. I look at Gollum suspiciously and ask what he was doing with all the orcs under water. He mumbles something, and now everyone is asking. He throws a fit and says "I WAS JUSSST USSING THEIR COMPUTER TO CHECK MY EEEE-MAILLL" We all laugh at him and grab an email in his hand that he had printed off. I read it "TO EBAY PERSON...HOW MUCH IS S&H ON THAT ONE RED POTATO" Now we are laughing more, even Gandalf "YOU BID ON EBAY...AND ON A POTATO AT THAT!!!! A HA HA HA!"

Gollum points at Sam and says "Yes, BUt I DIDN"T WANT THE SSSTUPID FAT HOBBIT TO KNOW! YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!"
Old 01-24-2004, 05:00 PM   #198
Meela
Denethor's True Love

Sting

I had an interesting dream. One of the better ones of these past few weeks.

I was racing through the Paths of the Dead with Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, etc. Parts of the Paths kept morphing into my kitchen...
Aragorn kept on stopping at various red pillar post boxes that appeared on the side of the Paths, as he had some very important letters to send (some to Arwen, some to Elrond, some to Theoden).
As we were running through the Paths, Denethor kept on coming out of nowhere and trying to steal me away. Aragorn was pulling me away from him and on down the Path, while Gandalf popped up and bashed Denethor about with his staff.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:28 PM   #199
Vanwatholiel

Location: In a dark corner of my mind. Don't look at me like that! I never liked you anyway. Stop staring!
Vanwatholiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Vanwatholiel
Silmaril

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I had a dream, or rather a fantasy about me and Leggy. We were resting in Lothlorien, and I was a part of the fellowship, and there was this certain kind of sexual tension in between us. We were sleeping, and he woke up and came to my side, and woke me up. It was night time and everybody else was asleep. We got up and walked off...alone. You get the picture. Maybe this is another reason for slash sites. This was the best dream I ever had.
Vanwatholiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 10:27 AM   #200
Miriel Undomiel
Wight

Miriel Undomiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Miriel Undomiel
Sting

I dreamed that I was with the Fellowship, and we were fighting some orcs at a mall. It was really weird, cuz when we didn't manage to kill an orc, somebody yelled 'cut' and we had to do a retake. Suddenly a troll with human sized body and enormous head came out of a store (think Shrek, only bigger). We ran out to the parkinglot, and sailed away in some crappy boats. It was a bit more, but I can't remember it.

And Barrow Wight! You made up that dream, didn't you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]