The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2014, 01:10 PM   #121
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Skip is fishy, but he is always fishy (sorry! ). Why he might be a wolf: his vote was an easy one, and combined with the fishyness, it's not a very trustworthy combination. Why he might be innocent: sudden bandwagons against someone are usually against an innocent, my experience tells me. Wolves hardly go down without an objection. Then again, not sure if that rule applies in this big a village.

Of the others that have been voted this far, I'm not very suspicious of Inzil, Gil or Mac, and Lottie isn't on the top of my list either.

Currently thinking about voting Galadriel or Wilwa. Could also go for any of the under the radar club, or even Lottie or Skip if the other options are bad.

edi: xed with #118 and onwards
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #122
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Are you truly saying that "it's much easier to jump on him so I'd consider doing it"?
No, as in I can see where thes suspicion is coming from, and I agree with a good deal of it, but I'm also wary that a lot of it seems to have been spoonfed somehow. As in, I think the points against skip are quite true, but they came seemingly out of nowhere, making you think like you've felt this way all the time. Except that I'm aware that I did not come up with all that on my own and I'm being spoonfed suspicion.

Edit: xed since last
Old 06-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #123
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I can see why skip is suspicious, but I'm rather baffled at how centred the votes are around him. I don't like it. Seems too easy for... certain individuals.

RL calls -

++McConnington

(That's your new official hybrid name )

EDIT; xed since last. Ugh, how I hate the 23rd hour! (all the crossings...)
Offhandedly cast suspicion at Skip voters, then make an unexplained vote for someone else?
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #124
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Phew. Three pages, guys? I'm impressed. Anyway, to business, sorry for no chronology and lousy formatting, I'm in a hurry to say everything I want to say!

A couple of things on the lovers. First, to summarise, both the village and the lions want them dead (even though the bear can also be useful to both), but don't want to be the one to do it, right? Second, I agree with Eomer and whoever else in this absurdly large crowd pointed out that all the speculation on whether we, or the lions for that matter, should kill the bear or not, is slightly useless. (Oh dear that sentence is awful, anyone who can decipher what I mean by it gets cake!) How do you spot a werebear, anyway? I don't think I've ever played with a bear, and only once with lovers, and I'm a bit at a loss with both.

Lommy seems more chaotic than usual, especially in the beginning, and keeps using the verb 'bear', which might be accidental but confuses me anyway. I also agree with her that Mac is acting oddly chaotic too. I mean, take the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Now, obviously I don't think we should all reveal as hunters. One fake reveal might stir the pot a little, but many will eventually start to benefit the wolves.
A rather ordinary line otherwise, but this came right after he himself trollingly revealed as the hunter. ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Anyway, I have to vote now since I probably won't have time to do it later. This is of course a stab in the dark but I'll go with:

++Gil Galad

He talks a lot but it's mostly echoes of what others have already said and he's careful not to be controversial. He argues whether we should go after the bear or the Lions which imo is a pretty moot point at present. This makes me suspect he's throwing out smokescreens.
As others have pointed out, this was a very easy vote, and the reasoning looks a little far-fetched. But it's also Day 1, and I seem to recall an innocent Skip being lynched for stuff like this before, so I'd prefer to go for someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac, underlining mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Hm, why crazy? That scenario sounds pretty good to me. The real Targaryan reveals. Can't see any reason why anyone would counter-reveal. Now we know (s)he is an ordo which is good. If the wolves choose to night-kill this known Ordo they need two nights to do so providing the Ranger gives protection, which is also good for the Village, since the Lions lose a night's kill and gets neither the Ranger nor the Seer during that time.
Well, maybe. The numbers may be on your side, but it would also mean we'd be without a proper analyzable wolf kill for two Nights. That doesn't help us.
Whose side is that, Mac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
PS: more house sigil avatars everybody!
Does mine qualify?

EDIT: x-ed since Nogrod's 106. You need to slow down, people!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:12 PM   #125
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
a lion should not be controversial but rather quire careful on the early stages when the lynches can be pretty random (D1 especially).
That's why you're staying away from the game and watching football instead?
Old 06-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #126
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Offhandedly cast suspicion at Skip voters, then make an unexplained vote for someone else?
a) I think I've defended skip more than cast suspicion on him, and b) the vote is hardly unexplained. See my posts prior to vote.

Bye village. Good Night!

EDIT: xed again... but can't stay any longer at all.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #127
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Skip -> Gil
Lottie -> Skip
Sally -> Lottie
Boro -> Inzil
Kit -> Skip 2
Wilwa -> Skip 3
Inzil -> Skip 4
Galadriel -> Mac
Old 06-25-2014, 01:22 PM   #128
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Skip is fishy, but he is always fishy (sorry! ). Why he might be a wolf: his vote was an easy one, and combined with the fishyness, it's not a very trustworthy combination. Why he might be innocent: sudden bandwagons against someone are usually against an innocent, my experience tells me. Wolves hardly go down without an objection. Then again, not sure if that rule applies in this big a village.
I was thinking the same thing, but then someone objected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel
I think I've defended skip more than cast suspicion on him
I said casting suspicion on Skip voters.

That said, I see your explanation for your vote now, so never mind.

Actually, Skip voters actually worry me a bit too. I expressed my initial suspicion partly to test the waters, though I was considering voting him, it makes me uneasy when people agree with me too quickly. I mean, no one was making any accusations, and then all of a sudden several people jump on the first thing resembling a case, without any further analysis? Fishy.

I'm going to go with my gut toDay:

++Wilwa
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:25 PM   #129
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Anyone else intrigued by this exchange between Rikae and Gal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
I can see why skip is suspicious, but I'm rather baffled at how centred the votes are around him. I don't like it. Seems too easy for... certain individuals.

RL calls -

++McConnington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
a) I think I've defended skip more than cast suspicion on him, and b) the vote is hardly unexplained. See my posts prior to vote.
From what I saw, Gal is quite right on point b) (as in, the vote was not really unexplained as she had suspected Mac before), but as for the Skip business - I agree with Rikae, it looks a little off. She says she understands why Skip is suspicious, but thinks the Skip voters are suspicious too? Fair enough, but the way she phrased that in her own vote post for someone else looked a bit calculated. As in, calculated to make herself look good if Skip did end up lynched, since she'd have essentially agreed with whichever party turned out to be right.

EDIT: x-ed with Lommy and Rikae
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
Old 06-25-2014, 01:25 PM   #130
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
What Greenie Reed just quoted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Well, maybe. The numbers may be on your side, but it would also mean we'd be without a proper analyzable wolf kill for two Nights. That doesn't help us.
That is an interesting phrasing indeed! Especially when the ex-Lannister Skip has been talking about the numbers being good for the village...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 PM   #131
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Whose side is that, Mac?
Yikes, that was poorly worded by me.

While I'm not feeling particularly well about Skip myself, I do not like that bandwaggon at all.

Of my "top suspects" only Inzil has gotten a vote, but I don't feel remotely confident enough about him either to try and get a bandwaggon for him on the rails. Voting for Kitanna or Boro would seem like a throwaway at this point, too, not that I feel strongly about them either.

I do not know who to vote for.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 PM   #132
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, we are coming close to the deadline and I'm ready to vote.

++Nogrod

Because he is acting very suspicious of Galadriel, and while I agree that she has been rather, um, aggressive, I don't think that would be a good lion strategy. It could be that Nogrod is latching on to that and trying to draw attention toward her. Meanwhile, he has been very quiet, maybe to keep attention away from himself. (Surely one can post on the internet and watch the World Cup at the same time. )

Edit: cross-posted from Rikae's post #128.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #133
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Wow, I almost completely missed the Day!

And there really isn't much time, but I've just about caught up.

Some thoughts first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I agree that we will probably be able to figure out the identity of a hunter surviving a Night kill without too much trouble (after all, who would fake reveal at that point, other than maybe a cobbler?).
I disagree. I can definitely imagine someone desperately clinging onto life outing themselves as the Targaryen. For anyone it could guarantee another Day (or Night), which could be especially vital in late-game, and a Lion may hope to out the real Targaryen that way too, which would give them a known innocent and sow confusion for the rest of the Day. And who knows what a Lover could have in mind? (Imagine a Lover and Lion are both leading in votes and then reveal as Targaryen. What then when they're both alive the next day?) Admittedly, it is certainly a move of desperation, but I don't think it's impossible that we'll get plenty of reveals that Day.

Which is why I also think that this isn't particularly true:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I can see reasons for pretty much anyone to reveal as Targaryen, if they're willing to take the risk. A Targaryen who survives a kill attempt is a known innocent, but someone who simply reveals as one will not be, as far as I'm concerned.
Fake revealing as an 'unflipped' Targaryen would work better as a long-term strategy (could get a few Days out of it), but as an act of desperation, a 'flipped' one is also possible.

But enough talk of Dragons, that really is something we have to wait and see. And I don't think I'll have enough time toDay to address the earlier Lover/Bear discussion properly.

At the moment, the thing that stands out most to me is Skip's encouragement of a Targ reveal, so:

++ Skip Spence

And since I wouldn't expect a fellow lion to start a concrete vote against one when the feeling was already against one, if he is one, I suppose this'll make Lottie look innocent.

Mac, Rikae, Lommy and Gil have all said things that I'm not particularly keen on (but this post has taken longer than expected and I really need to go now) so I think I'll need to give them a closer look if I'm still alive toMorrow. And G55 does not seem her normal self, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Inzil also seems under the radar, but I can't tell whether this just a lack of posts or his very invisible early lionish self.

edit: x-ed with everything since Lommy's #105.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #134
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
skip seemed a bit baffled, but not in a guilty way.

Eomer felt confused in a detached manner that did feel guilty. It's such a long time since we played last that I don't really remember if I had similar vibes in earlier situation. (btw. Nice to have so many old timers playing together!)

g55 seems highly agitated. She is very forward and makes her preferences heard. Is that typical of her? She singled out a couple of players (wilwa and wyth, I recall) as whom she has a positive sense for. It didn't not feel entirely genuine.

Inzil seemed to have a friendly manner, but I don't recall him taking a stance on the to bear or not to bear issue.

I agree that at first smelling there's a nasty odor to the skipvotes.

Ouch, Mac's phrasing!
Old 06-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #135
Lote22
Animated Skeleton

Lote22 has just left Hobbiton.
This is Wyth posting, as I'm once again having account issues *mutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
Uh-oh, Wyth had better watch out then, too!
Just because I am covered in dark hair, as well as an indiscriminate lover, that does NOT make me one of THE lovers or a bear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Haha I think that was me!

As I remember, I was on the verge of being lynched near dead-line, and the Village was losing handsomely, so I hoped that that fake reveal would save me (it did) and that we would get a wolf instead of me (we didn't). Then I was lynched the next day for being slippery and the village lost.
Though I respect your honesty about past dishonesty, it does make me suspicious.

Quote:
[B]
WythDryden - should be on invisible mode, otherwise fine
I definitely DID have invisible mode on, but, alas, I can never seem to get an easy break with trying to function on this forum it seems.

I was initially going to vote on Skip just because he seemed to stand out. But again, my ideas about it were swayed with how bringing this much attention to himself would not be good strategy. Or would double psychology here be a good defense? Either way, I'm not so sure. This might make my strategy a bit weak, but I'm still figuring things out around here. And lots of names are hard to keep up with. So now I'm admittedly shooting a bit in the dark, but Mac and G55 seem to be standing out to me. Ultimately, I may not be able to post again with my luck on here, so I'll just go with:

++Mac

Edit: I'm still squinty-eyed about Nog too though.

Last edited by Lote22; 06-25-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Lote22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #136
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

We got a bandwagon, baybay!

But given how many WW games there have been (this must be the 8 millionth or something, right) I have to think that the villains won't have voted for Skip like that. It just looks too bad. They would be smarter than that... I think.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #137
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
Lommy - more flambuoyant than I remember, but no feeling either way.
Agreeing with Gal on this point. She seems a bit.. frivolous? I mean, she makes me giggle a lot, but she's twitchier than usual which makes me nervous.

I won't make a proper list right now, but so far I'm worried about Lommy and Mac, and a little about Gal. Feeling relatively OK about Rikae and Volo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Yikes, that was poorly worded by me.
Care to explain what you meant, then?

EDIT: x-ed since Encai's vote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #138
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I have to dash, so here's my vote real quick now.

++Inziladun

Don't lynch me, ok.

Last edited by Macalaure; 06-25-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: crossed with Green, I'll explain tomorrow
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #139
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
G55 and Mac probably aren't both lions (see G55's vote on Mac - unnecessary on D1 especially as Mac had been suspected by a couple of people already). But one of then could very well be (I'd rather vote G55).

Then there is the Skip-wagon... namely Kitanna, Wilwa and Inzil.

If Skip is innocent - and especially if at least one lion already had a vote at that time, I'd say it is quite probable even there is at least one lion - if not two there. Sadly the inference has two "if's" in it.

I'd see our best choices toDay somewhere along those lines. Any ideas?

EDIT: Oops the number of posts X'd!
Old 06-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #140
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Deadline is coming up and I am posting this on a dying phone. As with every game, I have my hunches on who I think is someone special. Given that it is day 1, there is nothing substantial to back up any of the early votes.

I feel that Skips poor choice of words when accusing me did lead to the bandwagon against him. I know the feeling, I have done it countless times. That being said, I could do the easy vote or go with one of my hunches. And being incapable to quote and out of a time to post this, I will have to support my hunch as best as I can on the next day, if I survive till then.

++Boro

Something always points me to him, and I feel every game I end up voting for you.

5% battery left, will check when i start work.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #141
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Does anyone have the tally?
Old 06-25-2014, 01:36 PM   #142
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Skip -> Gil
Lottie -> Skip
Sally -> Lottie
Boro -> Inzil
Kit -> Skip 2
Wilwa -> Skip 3
Inzil -> Skip 4
Galadriel -> Mac
Rikae -> Wilwa
Encai -> Nogrod
Eönwë -> Skip 5
Wyth -> Mac 2
Mac -> Inzil 2
Gil -> Boro

edit: xed and fixed
Old 06-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #143
Volo

wilwa's vote I don't like a bit! She's clearly been paying attention, writing as much as she did. The vote came too easily, given it was already the third, keeping skip in the lead.

A lot going on!
Old 06-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #144
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Eomer - picks and pokes, but looks ok.
I'm trying to pick a fight with you, and you leave it on a compliment? Booooo! Lynch her!
Old 06-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #145
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Yay for super short meeting! Should be able to still comment here and there until the end of the Day.

Quote:
Why he might be innocent: sudden bandwagons against someone are usually against an innocent, my experience tells me. Wolves hardly go down without an objection. Then again, not sure if that rule applies in this big a village.
Day 1 is almost always a bandwaggon from what I recall, and judging by the large number of us with "Fenris" in our sig it is very possible to have a successful lynch Day 1.

And with Mac's comment, did he perhaps just mean that the numbers were on Skip's side in the sense that they supported the argument he was making? Weird wording, but might not be anything. Need to go back and find that post.

x'ed with a bunch...
Old 06-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #146
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Thanks love! And how many of us left to vote? Seven? Minus Nerwen, who likely won't vote anyway.

EDIT: x-ed since Lommy's tally post, which obviously is the one I'm referring to.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #147
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Do we have 20 minutes left, by the way?
Old 06-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #148
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

++Wilwa

One of my top suspects atm, and as such a better option than other current options.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-25-2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: fixed highlight
Old 06-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #149
Volo

Eomer, yup!

Ok, wilwa's return somewhat lessens my suspicion...

Last edited by Volo; 06-25-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: xed with Lommy
Volo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:46 PM   #150
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
And with Mac's comment, did he perhaps just mean that the numbers were on Skip's side in the sense that they supported the argument he was making? Weird wording, but might not be anything. Need to go back and find that post.
Does anyone think this is a bit far-fetched defence? Mac clearly said the numbers "maybe" were on Skip's side but...

Lovers? Would be a Bear and a Maiden Fair indeed...
Old 06-25-2014, 01:47 PM   #151
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

Thanks Volo.

I'm weirdly drawn to Lommy's posts so far (which means that hell has perhaps frozen over in the last few hours) and I'm leaning toward lynching Wilwa rather than Skip. I noticed Wilwa posted an awful lot earlier in the day which sort of alerted me (she had 13 posts at one stage whereas 2nd place had 8). Very slightly suspicious of her; not suspicious of Skip and think he's more of a wrong-place-wrong-time kind of villager/guest.

Very curious about Skip's bandwagon.

Wonder how many votes still to come.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:48 PM   #152
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

I'm torn right now, I'd prefer Lommy or Gal over Mac because I'd like to hear from him first, but he already has votes and the two ladies don't. Sigh. Also, five minutes without new posts? Seriously? (In a normal game, I couldn't imagine making this complaint on Day 1! )

EDIT: x-ed with Nog and Eomer
Old 06-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #153
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

EDITED & COrrected:
15 votes given (6 left), I count.

Skip 5
Wilwa, Mac & Inzil 2
Boro, Lottie, Gil & Nog 1

Right?
Old 06-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #154
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

I, too, would prefer Wilwa over Skip, but Mac over Wilwa.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:50 PM   #155
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
14 votes given (7 left), I count.

Skip 5
Wilwa, Mac & Inzil 2
Boro, Lottie & Gil 1

Right?
15 given, I think.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #156
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Does anyone think this is a bit far-fetched defence? Mac clearly said the numbers "maybe" were on Skip's side but...

Lovers? Would be a Bear and a Maiden Fair indeed...
I hadn't read skip's original post when I made the above comment, I didn't know the context. Just found it and from reading it I honestly have no clue what Mac was trying to say. I've re-read it like 10 times and it doesn't really make sense. Wish he had provided more clarification for it.

And thanks for the compliment Noggins

x'ed since quoted post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #157
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

My preference would be

1. G55
2. Mac
or Wilwa
Old 06-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #158
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Shield

I suspect Skip is probably innocent. Slightly suspcious of Wilwa and Inzil for their votes, but only slightly. It would be risky of them to draw attention to themselves by voting for Skip, although they could, I am sure, use that to their advantage in defending their votes.

Off to quickly look at the more 'random' votes.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:53 PM   #159
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Gah. Not leaving it to the last minute. Too unsure about Wilwa and unwilling to do a complete throwaway so -

++ Mac

EDIT: x-ed with Nog and Eomer
Old 06-25-2014, 01:55 PM   #160
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

Five minutes, guys!