The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
WW LXXIII: Arkham Asylum: Reception desk(adm thread)

Batman looked back at joker as he rushed towards the asylum. Joker simply responded with some giggles and coughs. "It's too easy," Batman whispered under his breath.

Joker had acute hearing, "You caught me fair and square. HeHeHAHAHA Fair HAHAHA you have all your little toys don't you it's hardly fair all I had was the laughing gas, the machine guns, the gasoline, the fire.... hmmm I suppose it Was a fair fight afterall."

"Be Quiet!" Batman pulled up to the Asylumn doors and dragged Joker into the Dark Damp Hospital.

"I feel like I'm coming home, this place reminds me of home you know. Want to know where I grew up?" Joker ratled on about his abusive parents and how they made him live in the celler the only food he had were the rats he caught. It wasa lie of course. Batman wondered if Joker even knew his real past anymore.

Com. Gordon Was filling out the paperwork to commit the madman. "Batman I'm glad you're here and with Joker as well!" Batman nodded. "We'll take him from here."

"No I'm going with him." Batman wouldn't leave his bounty in the hands of amateurs.

"Coming to Tuck me in? Isn't that so nice?" Joker looked at the Guards, "Bats got a bit of a Batcrush on me. Come here give me a kiss!" He puckered his deformed painted lips, Batman just emitted a low growl, "What? Oh must be the scars, let me tell you how I got them!" He rambled once again about some story about him and his scorned lover. They began the slow descent into the mad colony.

A Video Screen popped up. The Warden always welcomed newcomers via video recording however this wasn't the Warden it was Joker.

"Hello Bats! Welcome to Arkham Asylum I have a fun game for you today! It's Simply in the lower levels lay 16 people:

four(4) Guards: Who have no function other than to protect the loonies!
four(4) Patients: All Clinicly insane some even think I'm their mommy isn't that cute?
These 8 are the innocents. Too bad they'll probably die because we have

three(3) 'Bad Guys' Penguin, Croc, and Poison Ivy! All they want is to kill the innocents and you! Every Night They kill one person every day the whole level keills one person hoping it's a bad guy.

We also have Two-Face Mr. Dent couldn't make up his mind to help us or help you He's a cobbler of sorts he counts as an innocent but I wouldn't trust anything he says, Just make sure the Baddies don't get to him first because he'll probably be persuaded to work with them. HAHAHAHA Imagine a Lawyer you Can't trust who would've Thunk it Eh?

The Riddler wanted in too. He wanted to try and figure out everyone's identity. Every Night He'll get a riddle about the person of his Choosing when He deciphers it It'll let him know their identity!

Two, Shall we say... Lovers? Scare Face and The Ventriloquist! Who controls whom? I don't know but they're neutral as long as they help each other out. If one of them dies though the other exacts revenge!

That leaves one more player... You Bats! HAHAHAHA Every night you get to protect one person not the same person more than one night in a row that wouldn't be fair! But the poor helpless blubbering moron you protect won't come to any harm! I Swear. As you know Bats I'm a man of my word. By the way I've learned a new magic trick want to see? Just look around you HAHAHAHA!" The screen blackened Batman spun around Joker was gone from the elevator the guards were all dead. Batman was never the wiser he wondered how the Joker did it. As he examined the elevator A hastily scrawled note said 'A Magician never reveals his trick.'

Batman slammed the door he'd have to play the Joker's game to get back out.

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 02-21-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote