The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #281
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
For the record....

++Nerwen

It's not like it matters now anyway.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #282
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Deadline. No more posting.

And seeing how this game is going, what else would Dale's cobbler be but....another village ordo.

LIVING

Galadriel55...Cook.
Greenie...Undertaker.
Kitanna...Cooper.
Loslote...Candlestick Maker.
Nogrod...Wine-maker from Dorwiniondil.
Nerwen...Town crier.
Sally...most prestigious Musician and Poet of Lake-town.
Shasta...Notable miscreant.

DEAD

Boro...King's Secretary - Night 1
Inziladun...Furrier (Ordo) - Day 1
Kath...Baker (Ordo) - Night 2.
Agan...Baker's wife (Ordo) - Day 2
Pitch...Shepherd (Ordo) - Night 3
Bom...cobbler (Ordo) - Day 3

It's Night 4. Wolves talk. Gifteds do your stuff and hope.

(Edit: I also swear there are actually other roles in this village...it's not my dream game of everyone's an ordo and it's last one standing :-p)

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-10-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #283
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
It was night and the wolves were in deep deliberation knowing that the right kill tonight would mean their victory would be inevitable. After deciding on their victim, as they had done the previous nights, the pack set out while the villagers slept.

They could never shake the feeling of the threat of watchful eyes from above. Yet, they did not know why they should feel a threat from the skies, as nothing had stopped the pack from one of their night-time feasts.

As the wolves drew closer towards their kill, a squawk was cried out and the wolves frozen where they stood looked up to see a great eagle circling down upon them. All creatures of evil feared the proud race of eagles and this was Lord of the Eagles, who was beckoned away from his mountain home to return a favor from one of its mannish friends.

The wolves did not flee immediately knowing what a successful kill would mean to them on this night. But Eagle descended onto a post by the door and blocked the wolves entry. The pack tried to rush the Windlord, but it swatted two of them away with it's wide wings. And Gwaihir latched onto the tail of the third wolf, making the wolf whelp terribly.

The caught wolf bit and clawed, desperately trying to get free of the eagle's grip. The others, appeared to have left their captured packmate to fend for itself, as they were too badly frightened and ran back into hiding. But in a last desperate attempt, the wolf latched on to just enough of the eagle's neck, to get the bird to open its beak. The wolf was free and just wait until it found the other two who had run off it thought.

The village would wake with no death, and knowing they had been saved to at least have one more day to try to change their fortunes. Maybe it was too late, or maybe, just as the great stories tell. The Eagles had come just in the nick of time.

LIVING

Galadriel55...Cook.
Greenie...Undertaker.
Kitanna...Cooper.
Loslote...Candlestick Maker.
Nogrod...Wine-maker from Dorwiniondil.
Nerwen...Town crier.
Sally...most prestigious Musician and Poet of Lake-town.
Shasta...Notable miscreant.

DEAD

Boro...King's Secretary - Night 1
Inziladun...Furrier (Ordo) - Day 1
Kath...Baker (Ordo) - Night 2.
Agan...Baker's wife (Ordo) - Day 2
Pitch...Shepherd (Ordo) - Night 3
Bom...cobbler (Ordo) - Day 3
No Death...Gwaihir save! - Night 4

It is Day 4. There is hope just yet in this cursed place.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #284
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Details. Now.

EDIT: Of both what the heck happened yesterDay (Nog) and what happened last Night (everyone, but a few in particular).
Old 12-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #285
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Details. Now.

EDIT: Of both what the heck happened yesterDay (Nog) and what happened last Night (everyone, but a few in particular).
Gwaihir owes me a favor, so I asked him to watch over G55 last night. Stupid wolves.

So it's four on four, then? Today's vote will decide it all, then, so it doesn't really matter that I'm revealing. All four innocents are going to have to vote together anyway - hopefully G55 knows who the ordo is.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #286
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Gwaihir owes me a favor, so I asked him to watch over G55 last night. Stupid wolves.

So it's four on four, then? Today's vote will decide it all, then, so it doesn't really matter that I'm revealing. All four innocents are going to have to vote together anyway - hopefully G55 knows who the ordo is.

There's my sweet boy. I'm so sorry I didn't trust you, gumdrop. <3
Old 12-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #287
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
There's my sweet boy. I'm so sorry I didn't trust you, gumdrop. <3
Yeah, well, what can I say, nobody trusts us miscreants.

By the way, G55, I appreciate the apples. So does Gwaihir. He's partial to pears, too, if there are any in season.

I suppose it ought to be obvious at this point that my heart is a wolf, as well. Dearling, how could you?

I also suspect Kit, after yesterday. But of Lottie/Greenie/Nog I'm not for certain. I'm leaning bad on Lottie just for being so very against Bom being lynched after it was too late to change it, and Nog could definitely make for a very good cobbler... I'd like confirmation, though.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 12-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #288
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Since no one sees fit to join us, I shall share a special message with you. After all, I see we'll have to entertain ourselves, and what better way to do so?

Now then, on a game-related note, I changed my pick at the last minute, and shall now kill one whom I know to be a wolf. Whom, you say? I'll tell you whom!

*drumroll*
Old 12-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #289
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

And now I see that my sweet has gone quiet. Perhaps he was not pleased by my song? Then, I suppose, I shall make another, although it is too late now for me to do anything good.

What to do, what to do....
Old 12-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #290
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
And now I see that my sweet has gone quiet. Perhaps he was not pleased by my song? Then, I suppose, I shall make another, although it is too late now for me to do anything good.

What to do, what to do....

Oh, I'm still here, just eatin' my apple. Reveals are less fun when there's no one around to marvel.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #291
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Oh, I'm still here, just eatin' my apple. Reveals are less fun when there's no one around to marvel.
So, who have you protected then? Me, I had a thing for Pitch, and then of course you, trusting Agan's judgement to overcome my own laziness on that particular Day, and then, well, I nearly hunted our dear seer, though I changed in a sudden moment of clarity.

Oh, are those drums still rolling? Let me take care of that....
Old 12-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #292
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Please note: This should have been posted yesterDay, but, well, you know, things. Still, I wrote the bloody thing, and must share if only for our sweet mod's amusement. I adjusted the math and stuff accordingly, and am still, as always, the backup plan. My loves, I think you'll see what I mean if you think back toward what I have said toDay.

Previously....

“Lynches happen. Every day – don’t they, village?” And now Sally’s voice was stronger as she addressed the group, who one by one heard her words, their vote power still in hand.

The villagers were unsure who to listen to this day, and accusations would soon be flashing in their hands. “Kill the most suspicious,” they all said, advancing.

Sally gave a soft shake of her head. “No,” she corrected. “++Sally.”

It was an odd phrase, and for the moment it brought everyone up short. Besides, what was Sally's plan this time? Where was the trap? “I don’t think I quite understand that.”

Sally held her vote still but she was smiling more deeply now. “I’ll be only too delighted to explain.” It was four against four now. One day left. (There may not even be that. She did not know. He could she know it would work?)

Slowly, carefully, she began to talk....

The reveal....

“I’m going to tell you something once and then whether you die or not is strictly up to you,” Sally said. The others simply stared at her. “What I’m going to tell you is this: kill me, and if you do, then I will take a wolf with me” –she glanced at each villager in turn, finally singling in on one particular person– “and you will be without one more innocent but also with one less wolf, and you will soon be free to go about your business. And if you choose to lynch unwisely, well, then, we will not all leave alive.”

“I expect to lynch a wolf,” Sally's victim said. “I think you are bluffing – you have seen others try this trick and many times it has lead to their victory, so you must doubt that we will actually kill you.”

“Possibly true,” Sally agreed, “and when the lynch comes remember that: I might indeed be bluffing. I could, in fact be saying this because I think I will come under suspicion today, or because I think a fellow to be in danger. All that, weigh carefully.”

“You are only alive now because you said ‘++Sally.’ I want that phrase explained.”

“My pleasure.” It was four against four now. One day left. She hoped she had more. She took a long pause, then started speaking. “Surely, you must have guessed I am no ordinary musician. I am, in fact, the town bard.”

“I am, in fact, not the least surprised or awed.”

“++Sally means this: If you lynch me and I have hunted poorly, death for me. If we lynch and I hunt well, death for me. But death on my terms.”

“Meaning?” Clearly Sally was setting up a trap. Accusations were at the ready.

“There are those of you who are credited with skill as a hunter, though I find that doubtful.”

The wolf smiled. Sally was taunting her. Why?

“And if you had hunted well, then surely, when you hunted before, you must have begun with the realization that you must die. A role with such complexity ends in death and if you paid attention, you would know that that is the only way this game can end. In death. Remember this: I will kill a werewolf. And I am a bard. We have our special tricks with songs.”

It was four against four now. “I am not unfamiliar with arranging lynches.”

“The first mistake you made was killing Inziladun. Then sweet Kath, who had barely even spoken. You attempted to make Aganzir look evil on the next Day. Then, when she protested to your accusations, you killed her as well. Three ordos is a fair average.” And now Sally was beginning to be aware of statistics she had previously not thought of, the fact that even after her death, the odds would not be much better for the village, but she spoke faster nonetheless, looking at each of them again. “Next, they slaughtered Pitchwife in his sleep. Perhaps they thought he had a gift. What next? Claiming Nerwen is the seer? Not even a chance. The game would be over by now. And then toDay there will be another lynch-”

“And then we will kill you, as we killed Bom, and then the game will end in victory?” Nerwen replied. Her fur was now showing.

“Wrong!” Sally’s voice rang across the room. “You will not kill me, because I will offer myself up to be lynched – every villager who lives on will marvel at my strategy, every remaining wolf that cries ‘That Sally, she showed us all’ will reverberate forever in every post on the Grimoire. That is what ‘++Sally’ means. It means that I leave the wolves to finish the game in fear, in terror, in the realization that you were bested by me until you are lynched one by one; so there you have it, villain, there you know, you blankity-blank werewolf, and I say this now, and live or die, it’s up to you: ++Sally!”

The villagers all stared in awe.

It was four against four.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #293
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
So, who have you protected then? Me, I had a thing for Pitch, and then of course you, trusting Agan's judgement to overcome my own laziness on that particular Day, and then, well, I nearly hunted our dear seer, though I changed in a sudden moment of clarity.

Oh, are those drums still rolling? Let me take care of that....
My shining star, early on - I figured the wolves would go for a no-trace kill (and they did, just not the one I picked.) Then Greenie, due to the day's lynch. And finally G55, of course.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #294
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Hear ye, hear ye! Be ye wolf, gifted or poor lonely ordo! The plan of yon purported Hunter is a truly worthy scheme! We should all follow it immediately!

There. Bet you weren't expecting that.

Quote:
My shining star, early on - I figured the wolves would go for a no-trace kill (and they did, just not the one I picked.)
Aw, precious...
Old 12-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #295
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I wanted to make this more grand, but it has been done for me already. I am the Seer.

Night1 dream - Nerwolf
Night2 dream - Pitch (the wolves were undoing my raven's work!)
Night3 dream - Gwaihir Athreduin (but I so wanted to keep your identity hidden for at least another Day! Why did you reveal? If you hadn't I wouldn't have said this, of course...)
Night4: A Little Green Cobbler

This is fact. As true and real as the ground we stand on.

My thoughts - not fact:

Based on interaction Nog is probably the ordo.

Unless there is a legit no fooling counter-reveal, I trust sally. At the moment I have no other choice but to believe her.

That leaves me with Lottie and Kit as the remaining wolves.

But remember: these are only my speculations.

More explanations about the dreams to come when it's not 1am.

Oh, and -

++Nerwolf

There's no point in waiting.

ETA: sure, Shasta, take whatever you want from the kitchen.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-11-2011 at 11:51 PM.
Galadriel55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #296
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Hear ye, hear ye! Be ye wolf, gifted or poor lonely ordo! The plan of yon purported Hunter is a truly worthy scheme! We should all follow it immediately!

There. Bet you weren't expecting that.

Aw, precious...
Silly. That's because now that we know at least one wolf there's no reason to lynch the hunter, so.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 AM   #297
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Well, there's a point in at least one of us waiting - in order for the wolves/cobbler not to beat us, we've got to get the last vote in the tie. I can be here at deadline no problem, and I think Sally might be able to be as well, so the more the merrier on that account. It's good that we know Greenie's the cobbler now, as well. That pretty much leaves the last ordo to be either Nog or Lottie, so it's like this -

G55 - Seer
Shasta - Ranger
Sally - Hunter
Nerwen - Wolf
Kit - Wolf (probably)
Greenie - Cobbler
Lottie - Wolf or Ordo
Nog - Wolf or Ordo
Old 12-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #298
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Silly. That's because now that we know at least one wolf there's no reason to lynch the hunter, so.
Oh no, my treasure, clearly you haven't realised the true beauty of Sally's plan. Ah well.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 AM   #299
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Well, there's a point in at least one of us waiting - in order for the wolves/cobbler not to beat us, we've got to get the last vote in the tie.
And toMorrow, and the Day after, O he who outshines the sun. We only need to bring it off once.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 AM   #300
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Another thing is that the wolves might also vote Nerwen since they know she's a gonner, to look innocent. And they'll accuse the ordo and each other - and me, most likely - of wolvery to try and divert the suspicion away from themselves.

I overslept, so no time right now for anything longer. I should be around before DL to talk a bit more and explain my previous post a bit, if you want.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #301
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well, well... this is interesting.

More or less my top suspects turn out to be the gifteds in this game?

That and a few details (I'll come back to them later as I wish to see more first) make me a bit worried about these reveals, but then again the way Nerwen has acted toDay doesn't look too much like innocent behaviour either.

Sure: unless we have challenges to these revelations there's no need to argue against them.

Although I'd like to make one question: How did you Shasta know G55 is the seer? And how did you know Nerwen is a wolf before G55 revealed - and how come G55 had dreamt of her as well? Did I miss something yesterDay (I might have as I only skim-read the thread while we were watching the movies) or are you back to your psychic days? Or is there some other explanation?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #302
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:

Kit - Wolf (probably)
If I understand this you suspect me based on the fact I voted for Bom after you. Though you completely ignore the fact I laid out suspicions before you. I didn't know it was a rule that I had to declare my intent to vote for someone before voting.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:04 AM   #303
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Although I'd like to make one question: How did you Shasta know G55 is the seer? And how did you know Nerwen is a wolf before G55 revealed - and how come G55 had dreamt of her as well? Did I miss something yesterDay (I might have as I only skim-read the thread while we were watching the movies) or are you back to your psychic days? Or is there some other explanation?
More importantly, how was Sally so positive it was Nerwen? Nerwen is most probably guilty, but one of those "gifted" has to be lying. They couldn't all be 100% positive Nerwen was a wolf. Nothing is 100% in this game unless you've had a seer dream or your suspect is dead.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:14 AM   #304
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, well, well. Nerwen, Kit, and Nog are the wolves, with A Little Green cobbler on top? Lovely. I was right about two of my suspects, then - only a 50-50, but still.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:27 AM   #305
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Partially that, partially it stood to reason based on all the hints/votes G55 had been leaving about Nerwen, partially I saved her and she didn't die so obviously she wasn't a wolf, and partially only ordos had died, so. She pretty much had to be the Seer.

Given Kitwolf pouncing on Nog's bad feeling about we Gifted, I'm... not sure what to think between him and Lottie, still. Hmm. I suppose the voting will play out, though.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #306
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
More importantly, how was Sally so positive it was Nerwen? Nerwen is most probably guilty, but one of those "gifted" has to be lying. They couldn't all be 100% positive Nerwen was a wolf. Nothing is 100% in this game unless you've had a seer dream or your suspect is dead.
Or the Seer says so.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #307
Kitanna
Child of the West

Sally said Nerwen was guilty before the seer revealed.

Yesterday I thought Sally was the cobbler for sure. This village can't have two hunters afterall. She had to be the cobbler, right? What could a wolf gain with a false reveal when no apparent danger was presented? Then Bom latched onto it, classic wolf behavior to my mind, but he was innocent. I thought he saw the cobbler and was trying to hint to her that they were on the same team.
And today "hunter" Sally reveals Nerwen as a wolf before the seer does? Nonsense! Three people say Nerwen is guilty. One of those is orchestrated by the wolves on Night 4.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:43 AM   #308
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Sally said Nerwen was guilty before the seer revealed.

Yesterday I thought Sally was the cobbler for sure. This village can't have two hunters afterall.
Oh? Is this another reveal?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:46 AM   #309
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Oh? Is this another reveal?
Yes.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #310
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
Yes.
Really? So why didn't you counter-reveal yesterDay?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #311
Kitanna
Child of the West

I wasn't in danger yesterday. I am in danger now and I either reveal now why I have a chance of survival or I risk not making it in time Day 5 to stop a bandwagon against me. We are at a point that we cannot afford to lynch innocents.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #312
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
*My brain hurts*

This might almost make sense if there were two wolf-packs...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:52 AM   #313
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

No answer?

Oh, fine then.

I'm the Ranger. G55 and– much as it pains me to relate– my pearl are either wolves, or wolf + cobbler who have somehow managed to signal to each other. Earlier I was hoping to confuse the cobbler and/or get an incriminating reaction out of someone, but I think that's gone on long enough.

I protected Sally last Night, so I know she's not a wolf, anyway. I guessed the pack would feel it was safe to go after her because of her vote on me. Of course she could still be the cobbler– I've got no way of knowing, obviously.

EDIT: X'd since my last post.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #314
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Quote:
I wasn't in danger yesterday. I am in danger now and I either reveal now why I have a chance of survival or I risk not making it in time Day 5 to stop a bandwagon against me. We are at a point that we cannot afford to lynch innocents.
Yes, but if your story's true, then you must have known Sally was a baddie of some kind yesterDay, and lynching her might have made the difference whether the village survived or not.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #315
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

And if anyone would like me to explain my cryptic remarks about Sally's masterplan, I'll be happy to do so.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #316
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Awwww, the pack is so cute. <3

Shasta, babe, I will in fact be around at DL, so we'll be able to prevent shenanigans.

Back to work, alas. Keep being entertaining, wolves. I'm enjoying it.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:46 AM   #317
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

What is worrying me most about Sally is this– apart from everything else, it's really hard to believe she didn't realise her ++Sally plan would likely hand the game to the wolves, even if it worked. That's what the joke was about. On the other hand, I don't know that I trust Kit's reveal either. I haven't forgotten that Pitch went after her pretty strongly– and showed up dead the next Day. The way she pounced on Bom yesterDay looked pretty opportunistic, too.

Huh. Maybe they're both frauds. That would be funny.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #318
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Anyway–

++Shasta

Sorry, my jewel. It breaks my heart to have to do this, you know...

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-12-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: typo
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #319
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
...bwaaahh? My brain hurts trying to decide which Gifteds are really Gifted or just gifted [liars].
Old 12-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #320
Kitanna
Child of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
This might almost make sense if there were two wolf-packs...
And Agan laughs from beyond the grave while Boro pulls our strings.