The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-11-2013, 05:36 AM   #2601
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Best wishes to Rikae! Happy birthday!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #2602
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy Birthday Rikae!
Old 03-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #2603
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Feliciations on surviving another year, Mistress Rikae! May your day be full of good company, good food, and good goodies.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #2604
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Happy Birthday burrahobbit!
Old 03-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #2605
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Celuien and Galendor!
Old 03-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #2606
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Seconded! Happy birthday Celuien and Galendor!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #2607
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday lmp!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #2608
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Eodwine!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #2609
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A very happy birthday to Pio.. I have removed my signature from this post as a tribute :P.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #2610
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Silmaril

Happy birthday Pio!
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:49 AM   #2611
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Lindolirian! Many happy returns!
Old 04-09-2013, 05:29 AM   #2612
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Findy and McCobbler!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #2613
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday Cab!
Old 04-11-2013, 05:27 AM   #2614
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Child and Manwe!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #2615
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Child and Mänwe!
Old 04-15-2013, 05:30 AM   #2616
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Holbytlass!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #2617
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Many happy returns - and please return!!!

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Old 04-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #2618
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Maikadurwen!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:29 AM   #2619
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday spawn! Dance on!
Old 04-25-2013, 03:26 AM   #2620
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Happy birthday, Mr88!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #2621
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Seconded! Happy quarter of a century to Boro! May you feast on many villagers in your Nights to come! (just not on me )
Old 04-25-2013, 06:48 AM   #2622
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thirded! Happy birthday! And, speaking of feasting of villagers, let me express the wish that you get lynched more often than me. Ahem... well, that's supposed to be positive, of course. It's in your best interest that I don't get lynched at all, since then you may get lynched just once. (Hey, doesn't this sound more like something the phantom would say?)

In any case, have a fabulous day today, Boro (it can be even without a lynch...)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #2623
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

1420!

Happy Birthday indeed to the illustrious Boro!
Old 04-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #2624
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday Kit! *sends lots of love*
Old 05-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #2625
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday to Tuor in and of Gondolin!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #2626
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday ninja91!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #2627
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy birthday sally! Have lots and lots of cupcakes!
Old 05-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #2628
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Seconded Happy Birthday to Sally! Long time, no WW!
Old 05-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #2629
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

A very Happy Birthday to Bêthberry!
Old 05-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #2630
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Seconded.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Old 05-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #2631
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Thank you, Inzil and Mithalwen. I did indeed have a very lovely birthday.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #2632
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Happy belated undeprecated birthday to Bethberry!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:20 PM   #2633
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bêthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I do love undeprecated birthdays. Thanks, G55.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:23 AM   #2634
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
White Tree

I seem to be good in missing birthdays... but at least not this time. Happy birthday to our most Esteemed Esty! <= right.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 05:38 AM   #2635
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Long live the skwerlz!... erm, I mean, happy birthday Esty!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:18 AM   #2636
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday Esty!
Old 06-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #2637
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thank you all for the birthday greetings - I had a very lovely day and am thankful for the friends, both RL and virtual, who shared it with me!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 03:39 AM   #2638
Pervinca Took
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pervinca Took is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Belated birthday wishes. Glad you enjoyed it. (To both Esty and Bethberry).
Pervinca Took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #2639
Bêthberry
Cryptic Aura

I hope that Aylwen Dreamsong is having a happy birthday, wherever she is in RL. Missed here.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #2640
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Happy Birthday to Sardy, as well!