Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2005, 02:15 PM   #561
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Some snorkeling, kayaking and fresh seafood would be fine enough for me. Yes, I am ignoring your pun...
Old 02-18-2005, 02:45 PM   #562
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Ooohhh... sounds great! Can the rest of us come along too?
Old 02-19-2005, 08:23 AM   #563
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Hilde Bracegirdle has just left Hobbiton.
Enjoy Mithadan! <*)))><
Old 02-20-2005, 04:07 AM   #564
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mithadan -

Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Hilde, Eala -

Check your pms please.

Child

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 02-20-2005 at 04:25 AM.
Old 02-20-2005, 11:10 PM   #565
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Calloo, Callay, oh, frabtious day - I've finally filled my Save!

Child, Hilde- I hope that's okay. If you need me to change anything, please let me know.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:46 AM   #566
Child of the 7th Age

Eala,

Many thanks! I am working on the reply at the from Narika and Ráma. The usually mild Narika has visions of ripping your nasty sneaking character in two!

I will post the final post on the discussion thread and you (or Mithadan--whoever gets there first) can paste it in the box.

Cami
Old 02-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #567
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mith

I wrote a post for 'Mithadan' , #324, a traveling along sort of post . . . go ahead and edit as you wish.

~*~ Pio
Old 02-21-2005, 11:24 AM   #568
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

That came out nice Ealasaide! Looking forward to seeing the response.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:14 PM   #569
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Thanks, Hilde. I'm looking forward to the response, too!
Old 02-23-2005, 06:59 PM   #570
Child of the 7th Age

Sometimes I find it easier to write long things in smaller chunks....

Here is the first half of my post. I will work on the second part---Ráma's response--tomorrow.

Eala, Hilde -- Let me know if revisions are needed.

Child's post for Ráma and Narika

As soon as Barakah had posed her question, Narika slipped away from Thorn to come and stand near her sister. She leaned close to Ráma and confided, “You must share mother’s wishes with the assembly, but first let me deal with this troublemaker who has his nose in places where it shouldn't be.”

Narika stepped forward and politely bowed before the Council in the manner that she had learned as a young girl. Her voice, though firm, showed no hint of fear or anger. “Elder Barakah, I would gladly discuss this with you. Indeed, I intended to do so in private once our clan had made its declaration of war. The tale that Harith weaves is true, yet only in part. He speaks like a child who has overheard a few fleeting words from his parents and, understanding little, can only guess at what these words mean. Ráma can best explain what happened that afternoon, since she was the one who sat with Mother and heard her final request.” At this revelation, murmurings and hushed whispers spread through the crowd. Narika waited a moment for the noise to subside and then continued, "Now I would speak of Harith, for his conduct raises a point of honor that not only concerns me and my sister but the honor of our clan.”

Narika fixed a firm eye on Harith. Their accuser stood on the far side of the circle, looking decidedly uncomfortable. Turning from the Elders, she addressed him directly. “Since when does one maenwaith spy on another under cover of darkness? Ráma and I spoke inside the tent with the leather flaps drawn down and securely fastened. Even later, when Thorn and I met, we made sure to secure the tent flaps tightly. You must have come spying as a sand rat or crawling pest and, under cover of darkness, squeezed beneath the flap. That is the only way you could have overheard our conversation.”

“Are you certain, my lady?” Barakah pressed. “Perhaps Ráma discussed these things with others?”

Narika emphatically shook her head, “There were no others, at least not within the Eagle camp.”

“But none of this is true!” protested Harith. “Not true at all. I never intended to spy on the women, and I certainly never put on a different form.” Harith shifted uneasily from one foot to the other, refusing to look up and meet Narika’s eyes. He continued in a whining voice. “I was just searching for my special ivory dice, the ones I received as a wedding gift. They had slipped out from beneath my sash somewhere in front of the tent. I was crawling and feeling my way along the ground. My ear was close to the small crack at the bottom of the flap. Not on purpose of course,” Harith hastily added, “I merely wanted to find my dice. Then I heard Ráma speak and her sister answer, just as I have told you.”

Harith looked straight at Ráma and pointed an accusing finger, “This one is mad. Her sister protects her in her madness. You all know this. You were there when it happened, but everyone was afraid to say so for fear of offending Ayar.”

There was an uncomfortable silence before Barakah broke in, “That is enough! Ráma is not on trial for her mistakes as a child. Nor is this about anyone’s ability to shift forms. I only wish to know the truth about these charges concerning the preparations for war. For the moment, we will set aside the question as to how Harith came by this information, although what Narika has said does concern me.”

“Daughter of Ayar,” the Elder turned to face Ráma speaking in a gentle tone, “tell us of your mother's wish and whether Harith speaks the truth. Do you or your sister intend to run off on some fool’s errand as your accuser claims?”

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 02-24-2005 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:28 AM   #571
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Child - Looks good! I have now placed this first installment on the thread at the end of Post #322.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:38 AM   #572
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sorry about the delay in my active involvement - a big real life project has kept me very busy the past weeks. It's finished now, so I will try to get back into an evil state of mind and - oh, guess I don't need to do that, since Tinar is my character who's next in line for a post.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 02-24-2005, 11:11 AM   #573
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

That's wonderful, Child.

Estelyn, I have wondered what would happen if Surinen were to run into Tinar as a dog!
Old 02-26-2005, 09:47 PM   #574
Child of the 7th Age

Many thanks. Here is the second part of my post. Please let me know if there are any problems and then paste it up.

“A fool’s errand? This is no fool’s errand.” Ráma strode forward to Barakah and directly addressed her. If she was upset by Harith’s charge of madness or his comments on the incident from her childhood, her speech and demeanor did not show it. She quickly explained, “ Narika and I only seek to carry out the wishes of Mother who talked with me at length the afternoon before she died. Yalisha, Miri, and Claris were there for part of that time and can vouch for much of what I say. They heard mother speak in urgent terms of the clan’s need to go to war and how it was time to take a stand against Wyrma’s enslavement of the maenwaith . Mother said Narika and Thorne must be given the headship of the clan and that we must ride out and call upon the other clans to join us in the fight.”

After listening to Ráma, Barakah directed a question at Yalisha who stood nearby, “Did Ayar speak clearly at this time, or were her wits already addled by the poison?”

Yalisha responded without hesitation, “No. I am certain Ayar knew what she was saying. Until she slipped off into her final sleep, Ayar was perfectly aware of what was going on around her. She said these things just as Ráma has reported. I was inside the tent with Claris and Miri and heard her words with my own ears.

"What of the Great Eagles?” Barakah pressed.

“I do not know. I heard nothing about them. But at the end, Ayar asked to be left with Ráma to speak privately with her. I saw no reason to deny such a request and left for a few minutes. When I returned, mother and daughter were hugging each other, and Ayar was lying down to rest. She seemed happy and relaxed, more so than I had seen her for the past week. It was as if a great weight had been lifted from her heart. A few hours later, the poison returned and by morning she had passed.”

“Elder Barakah,” Ráma interrupted, “I can tell you more about this. After Yalisha left, mother spoke to me about several things, and one of these was the Great Eagles. There is certain lore passed on through the line of the head of the clan. This lore says that, years ago in the midst of another war, the clan had done the Eagles a service and had been promised aid from them if there should ever be a pressing need. For the same reason, these mighty creatures taught our ancestors how to take on our special Eagle shape. As a token of their promise, the Eagles gave the clan a jeweled band that could be returned to them when help was needed. As a child, Mother had actually seen this band and thought that Ayka might have it or even know where the Eagles' aerie lay. Ayka is an Eagle herself, one of our own who withdrew to the mountains when she understood that Sauron’s might could threaten the clan’s well being. She saw what was coming and left years before the actual trouble started. Mother suggested we simply stop and talk with her on the trip south when we journeyed to rouse the other clans.”

Barakah shook her head and noted, “I am trying to remember. Years ago, I remember a teller of tales who visited us on occasion and told stories around the campfire, wonderful stories that I had never heard before. I believe her name was Ayka. But I was young at the time and can scarcely remember what she said.”

“Teller of tales? Ráma would have us put our doom in the hands of a storyteller? This is nonsense.,” Mumtaz’s voice rang out harshly over the group. “It is unfortunate that Ayar’s wits left her in the final hours, but she is not to blame. Anyone might have such an ill fate befall when poison overtakes the mind. It is Ayar’s daughters who should have known better. If they are not mad, then they suffer from a total lack of good judgment . It makes me shudder to think that the well being of the clan lies in the hands of such easily deluded fools.”

‘Watch yourself!” snapped Ráma. “My mother’s wits were perfectly fine. Nor were these stories foolish. The Eagles are real. They exist. They are part of our past and who we are. If you deny them, you deny a piece of yourself. Mother was quick to realize that we must not rely solely on such special help. We must use every bit of our own strength and wit. But if there is a chance, even the smallest chance, that these mighty creatures could come to our aid, we should not hide our heads in the sand.”

“Really now, Ráma,” Mumtaz drawled, “I am surprised at your stubbornness. Have you yourself seen these creatures? Has Narika? Has anyone here had the pleasure of meeting a giant Eagle?” The hubbub in the air died down and was replaced with complete silence. “Come now, friends, speak up. If no one has even seen these Giant Eagles, I do not think it wise to put our faith in them. How sad it is that the two daughters of Ayar have been taken in by a fanciful story. And I am even more stunned that Thorn would have given any credence to their words.”

Ráma stood silent and perplexed, uncertain how to respond. Suddenly from the back of the gathering, emerging from the shadows, a tall man strode forward to the front of the assembly with a heavy wooden staff in his left hand. Even those who had seen and known him from before marveled at the sight of his eyes, so deep set and pensive were they. He bowed respectfully to the Council. “Elders, I ask your leave to speak. I believe I may be able to aid you with this matter.”

“But you are not a member of this clan,” Fador objected.

“That is true, but I come from a land where many have the ability to change form. I have sometimes thought of my kin as being specially close to your own because of that. And there are even those in this gathering who can attest to my skill in taking on more than one shape, including that of an Eagle. ”

“Yes, I have heard that you possess such skills," Barakah interjected. "Someday, I would hope to speak with you at greater length.“

Fador responded with some reluctance, "We do permit maenwaith other than Eagles to stand before our Council. Since you have mastery of forms, I grant you permission to speak.”

Mumtaz stared at the old man and scowled in disgust, glancing around to meet the eyes of his friends, just as the tall figure began to address the assembly, “My name is Aiwendil. I have lived among you in recent weeks and have seen the goodness of your ways. I tell you that the Giant Eagles do exist. I myself have stood in their presence, speaking to them just as I speak to you now. I have also heard of promises made to this clan long years ago: that if your people were ever in peril, they could call on the Eagles for aid. This is no small gift. Indeed, it is an extraordinary thing. I know of no other people in Arda who have received such a promise. Ayar spoke the truth, and her daughters were wise to heed her words, as was Thorn. If there is any chance that the Eagles could lend aid, you would be foolish not to request such assistance.”

Barakah stepped forward intending to ask Aiwendil another question but before she could do so there was a series of shouts heard from the back of the assembly, “Look there! The herders have returned upon their camels.”

Two men hastily dismounted and made their way to the front. With grave faces, they announced to the Elders, “We bring news....dire news.”

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 02-27-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:51 AM   #575
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Child - Great post! I will place it on the thread at the end of the first installment. I have one request... do you mind if we attribute the following line to Fador instead of Barakah?

Quote:
“But you are not a member of this clan.” Barakah objected.
Fador is the one "chairing" the meeting, so I think that he would chime in on matters of speaking and protocol, letting Barakah carry on with the general questioning. After Aiwendil explains himself, Fador would grant him permission to speak by a nod or a gesture, then Barakah could continue with her speech as you have it written.

Please let me know if that would be all right!
Old 02-27-2005, 11:42 AM   #576
Child of the 7th Age

Eala,

Sounds good. Please look at my revisions above just to make sure we are on the same page now. I think Fador would have granted Aiwendil permission but with some reluctance....

Once I'm sure this will work, I will get started on the wedding....

Child
Old 02-27-2005, 11:54 AM   #577
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Thumbs up

Perfect! Thanks very much.
Old 02-27-2005, 01:42 PM   #578
Child of the 7th Age

Eala,

Shall I do the ceremony only, or do I need to include the decision that the wedding be held "hastily" because of the situation that the clan is in? Or will the latter be part of your post? Either way is fine. Just let me know what you prefer since I want to start working on it.

Child
Old 02-27-2005, 03:58 PM   #579
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

I was planning to include the decision to move hastily as part of my post. If there is anything you would like for me to be certain to mention, please let me know!
Old 02-28-2005, 06:12 PM   #580
Child of the 7th Age

Eala,

Can't think of anything in particular. Once I manage to get writing, I'll let you know should anything specific come to mind.

Child
Old 03-01-2005, 09:51 AM   #581
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Okay - thanks, Child! In the meantime, I have come down with a rather nasty case of the flu. I'll try to get my post done as soon as my head clears up a little, but right now I don't think I can be coherent for any more than a few sentences at a time.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:37 PM   #582
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

My Save at the end of #322 has been filled. The Elder's Meeting has ended.
Old 03-04-2005, 03:43 PM   #583
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I have written the first part of my post for Tinar and Co. Sorry about the delay in filling my save - an unexpected workload came my way this week, and I had to concentrate on finishing it on time. I will continue ASAP...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Old 03-08-2005, 03:31 AM   #584
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

In trying to continue with my post, I've encountered a problem - Tinar would be recognized as Wyrma's son by Mithadan and Airefalas, wouldn't he? And what with the Eagle's hatred of her, would the accompanying Eagles not suspect something right from the start - as would the Gondorians...

Kor was their host back in the Corsair city, and he is not known to them for any connections with Wyrma, so it might be better to just have him meet them casually, apparently being on a trading journey. I could go back and edit the first part of my post to send Tinar back to his mom after all... Since Kor and Hasrim are now NPCs, I can write a post for them to meet up with the Eagles and Northerners.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 03-08-2005 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:58 AM   #585
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

I do not think the eagles present would recognize Tinar, though they might know his name. The Gondorians might present a problem, though.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:58 AM   #586
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Precisely what I was thinking, Hilde! That journey won't take them long, story-wise, so I think I will send Tinar back with his brother and have him meet them in the city. I will write a post for the other two to meet the Eagle/Gondor delegation at the watering place - my save should be well-filled (and edited for those changes) within a day, I hope.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:19 AM   #587
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Hmmm... I seem to have arrived to the discussion late.

I was under the impression that part of the plan was for the Gondorians to recognize Tinar. The way I see it, Surinen - if he had recognized Tinar - would have been the only real problem. The other two Eagles know what they are about, which is handing the Gondorians over to Wyrma. While there might be some tension between the clans, I don't think that Tinar's presence would have bothered them in any way. As for the Gondorians, yes, they would recognize Tinar, but they feel friendly toward him and, not knowing the full complexity of the situation, would not know to think anything ill of encountering Tinar, et al, in the desert.

That being said, do what you think works best for your character!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:41 AM   #588
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Hmmmm......

I'm just wondering about Surinen's reaction - he would definitely be hostile to any member of Wyrma's family/clan, wouldn't he? (There's no way to avoid introductions, and though using a false name might work for the Eagles who don't know Tinar, the Gondorians would know something's fishy.) And it might give away too much too soon to the Gondorians. Do the others of you that are involved intend to spend much story time on the journey to the City, or will it be summed up briefly so that the plot can carry on? I would go for the latter; then it wouldn't matter if Tinar goes on ahead, since he would meet the others at the destination soon. It seems to me that this would simplify things, and as I see it, they're already complicated enough!
Old 03-08-2005, 11:24 AM   #589
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

I'm wondering if Tinar and his brother might run into Narayad and aid him in some way, if/when they go on ahead. That would help set Surinen questioning his more immediate response to Wyrma’s sons...at least temporarily...when he hears of it.

My main concern regarding the Gondorians is that they are aware of a connection between Falasmir and Wyrma. I don’t think they would want news to get back to Umbar of where they are. But along those same lines, anyone could carry that news back to Falasmir.

Last edited by Hilde Bracegirdle; 03-08-2005 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:44 PM   #590
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Good points, Hilde & Esty.

I am inclined to agree with you that perhaps it would work better after all to have Tinar show up later on. I, too, would be inclined to skate through the travel portion in order to get into the action more quickly.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:04 PM   #591
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Hilde, as I'm not sure what Narayad is up to, I'll leave that part to you. (*Esty takes a deep breath, fervently hoping that she hasn't mixed up the characters' writers...) I'll just get things moving, and if there's anything that needs to be changed, let me know and I'll edit.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:29 PM   #592
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

OK, I'm finished with the post. The new/edited part begins with the paragraph "Within minutes". I hope that's enough to get the ball rolling for those involved!
Old 03-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #593
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Don't worry Esty, I am not exactly sure what Narayad is up to either. I do have a good hunch though! Now off to read the rest of your post....

Edit: Ah yes, before I forget, skating through the travel section is quite alright from this quarter.

Last edited by Hilde Bracegirdle; 03-08-2005 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:10 PM   #594
Child of the 7th Age

I hope no one will object if I construct this post on the discussion thread in stages. This is the "first" segment of our wedding sequence. Hilde will be doing the actual ceremony, I believe.

I have had multiple technical problems this week. Despite normal precautions, my computer (admittedly an ancient model) caught a virus. This was removed Tuesday but the cure proved worse than the disease. Microsoft word and Adobe mysteriously vanished and, despite all efforts to locate them, continue to play hide and seek. I have been using wordpad to pull up files and type documents. This morning I discovered there are other applications and documents missing. Rather than risk a disappearing post, I will be typing this online while I look to purchase a new computer.

I'll put up a big note when the post is finished and can be transferred over to the game thread......

Child of the 7th Age's post: Ráma and Narika

Ráma stood on tiptoe as she slipped the traditional filigree over Narika's brow, carefully centered it, and then stepped back to view her handiwork. The band was fashioned of silver, engraven all around with a medley of birds, beasts and other living creatures of the earth and the heavens. At its apex was an Eagle outlined in tiny jewels with wings and talons extended as if about to pounce on its prey. Thorne would be wearing a similar headpiece. Used only for ceremonial purposes, these treasured bands passed from one clan leader to the next and were said to depict all the true forms that had been granted to the Eagles at the beginning of Arda.

Ráma finished adjusting the long silken veil and spoke to reassure her sister, "You are lovely. Beautiful inside and out. Mother would be so proud."

"But...?" Narika could hear the unspoken reservation underlying her sister's tone.

Ráma's voice quavered as she responded, "Mother is not here. And this is all so different than what we imagined. No time to sew the traditional gowns. No time for the display of the dowries or the days of feasting. You deserve more."

Narika shook her head, "No one can replace mother, and the shadow of war hangs over all our heads. Yet otherwise I am content. I love him, Ráma. I would happily marry in rags. All these years, you and he would ride out together to tend the herds and only, at the very end of the day, would he stride into the tent to bid me an awkward and solemn goodnight. I did not even know how he felt. It was only after he voiced his intentions to mother that I understood the meaning behind his silence."

"I am happy for you," Ráma responded without hesitation. "Once I dreamed and thought it might end differently. But in my heart I knew even then. I am not ready to settle in, not with Thorne or anyone else. I only wish I understood what I am meant to do."

The silence between them hung heavy in the air. Finally, Narika spoke, "You did not listen to what that fool said in front of the Elders, surely? All that was long ago. We have had no time to talk, but Yalisha said that you had mastered another form during the time you spent in Umbar."

"Mastered another form? I would not quite put it in those terms. The forms seem to come and go at their own bidding, and I have little control over them. In any case," she added, "it was not one form, but two."

Narika stirred uneasily and wished she had more time to help her sister. The Elders maintained that, with the exception of the clan leaders, no Eagle could hold onto more than three changes in shape. With Ráma there had been the one unfortunate incident from her past and now these two in Umbar. Clearing her throat, Narika continued, "When things settle, I will certainly help you gain more control over your skills. Perhaps one of those two in Umbar was the Eagle shape?"

"No," responded Ráma tersely. Unwilling to talk about the subject any further, she handed her sister the few paltry blooms that Miri had found at the edge of the waterhole. "It is time for you to go. The whole clan awaits you. With so much sadness and doubt, we all need something to bring hope. Your love and concern for each other is a clear token of that hope." With that Ráma kissed her sister and guided her over towards the spot on the edge of camp where the rest of the clan had already gathered.

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 03-24-2005 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:51 PM   #595
Child of the 7th Age

Thumbs up Big Note: Post Finished

Hilde

That went pleasantly faster than expected. Could you drag it away to the game thread in the appropriate box?

If you need me to make any changes, just let me know. I will start working on the ceremony after the wedding where the two are acclaimed leaders of the clan. I expect it to be simple and brief. You had once mentioned having them match forms and fly away. You might want to do that part after they are acclaimed as leaders. If you have any other suggestions or would like to approach it differently, just drop me a note by pm or here. Otherwise I'll get started on the other.

Wherever the flying away goes, I will leave writing that particular incident to you!

Cami

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 03-24-2005 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:51 AM   #596
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

Thanks Child. I have moved the post over. Haven't had a chance to read it though. I have a couple of young 'uns waiting for the computer.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:35 PM   #597
Hilde Bracegirdle
Relic of Wandering Days

OK, the next installment of block 325 has been filled in, and Narika and Thorn are (finally) married.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:34 AM   #598
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Sorry to have let my Save languish for so long. I should have something up in the next day or so.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:37 PM   #599
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

My Save has been filled.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:50 AM   #600
Frodo Fudgepacker

Deleted by Mithadan pending discipline.