Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #11
Forest Elf
Haunting Spirit

Location: You say your hurting is over.. It feels like you're out of reach...
Forest Elf has just left Hobbiton.
"I don't know much", she said and smiled, her eyes skimming the map, "but the latest attack was somewhere around here." She pointed the place where her family and their neighbors lived. Then she frowned. "The mare must have gone missing from the pasture, but... it's a good animal and valuable property. There aren't a lot of horses here in Bree. Old Maple - the farmer, that is - usually keeps an eye on her. I wonder when did she manage to disappear..."

Grimbeorn looked at the place where she pointed on the map. I wonder why it would have gone after a horse? That is...if it went after the horse...then how much longer will it be before it starts going after beings other than animals? he thought to himself.

"Um.. Maybe others can tell you more. I would be interested in hearing that too. I mean, hearing things once again might help. What happened to your face? If you don't mind me asking, that is."

Grimbeorn looked at her. He had hoped to keep it hidden, but, in seeing that the question had been asked, there was no use hiding it now. "No, I don't mind," he said with a small smile. He raised his head so that it was fully visible. "I got it awhile ago, back when I was tracking a few orcs roaming about. I attacked and, if it weren't for an old friend of mine...my injuries would have killed me." He didn't like talking about his injuries, well, scars much...he felt as though it were bragging in a way.