The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2004, 09:07 AM   #1
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree Others? What Others?

While reading through vBulletin 3.0 Gold Questions, I came across a statement that I have been wondering myself
Quote:
Miriel Undomiel: Just One question: what are these 'groups'? I've got a box in my user cp asking me to jain the Angmar Clan. What is this???
To which the Barrow-Wight replied
Quote:
It's nothing. Ignore it. If it becomes something, we'll let everyone know.
What first intrigued me was the fact that he said "others". What bothered me was that, as far as I know, The Barrow-Wight is the only member of "The Angmar Clan". To check my info, I started looking up the Admins, but they weren't part of "The Clan"! Are there others? Are we alone?

Second is another mysterious group. While looking through the View Forum Leaders section, which can be found right under Haudh-en-Ndengin, I noticed something weird. Another group exsist. One called Mod Gorthad. It seemes to be just like to Moderators list, but what's this!?! The Barrow-Wight and Mithadan are missing! What who else is there!?! Amanduial the Archer and Aylwen Dreamsong! Now nothing against those two. In my opinion, they work hard enough to be mods! My question is, why are they there? Is this some kind of secret Barrow-Downs conspiricy? The truth must be revealed!

Anyone with info related to the topic is much apreciated!
'But Melkor also was there, and he came to the house of Fëanor, and there he slew Finwë King of the Noldor before his doors, and spilled the first blood in the Blessed Realm; for Finwë alone had not fled from the horror of the Dark.'
The Perky Ent is offline   Reply With Quote