The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #241
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Another thing. Agan, since you're around, care to elaborate? Why are you so sure Inzil is innocent? (Inzil, if you're around, same question about Agan.)
You know, it's really just a gut feeling, and has been the entire time. Maybe our physical resemblance has now manifested in a psychic bond.

Well Shastrod, and now Lottie, have voted for Glirdan. Not that it matters ultimately, but is that the way we're going toDay?

x/d with Greenie
Old 01-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #242
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Anyway, looks like it's bed-time for me.

++ Glirdan

He's the one I'm most comfortable about voting, that is, the one with the least arguments for his innocence; and if he turns out innocent, I'll know who to look at *coughlottieinzilcough*

Let's hope for the best, good night,

your friendly neighborhood Mablung

EDIT: x-ed with Inzil and possibly someone else too
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #243
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Yeah I think we are going to vote Glirdan, it appears that he isn't even prepared to defend him self.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #244
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
With three votes for me I think it's about time I throw another name on there for consideration.

++Zil

I am sticking with this for the reasons I stated yesterDay as well as a few others, one being when he said this:

Quote:
Ah. Easy way to test this , isn't there?
When I first saw this, red lights started flashing. This was in context to The reveals made by Rune and Greenie (Shasta had not yet posted). Why even suggest this if there are two people who can confirm Rune's reveal when one BN is already dead?

The second might seem a little personal, and it kind of is, yet it still holds merit.

Quote:
Well Shastrod, and now Lottie, have voted for Glirdan. Not that it matters ultimately, but is that the way we're going toDay?
This scentence just screams wanting to save his own hide when he's not even on the board, and at this time, I'm an easy bandwagon with three votes already. Easy to hide in.

So, if I get lynched toDay, lynch him for me tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #245
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
When I first saw this, red lights started flashing. This was in context to The reveals made by Rune and Greenie (Shasta had not yet posted). Why even suggest this if there are two people who can confirm Rune's reveal when one BN is already dead?
My view was that since Rune was obviously revealing as Faramir, all that needed to be done to prove his legitimacy was to vote for one of his non-cleared individuals. Seems pretty cut and dried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdan View Post
This scentence just screams wanting to save his own hide when he's not even on the board, and at this time, I'm an easy bandwagon with three votes already. Easy to hide in.

So, if I get lynched toDay, lynch him for me tomorrow.
At least you're going down fighting. Admirable.

++Glirdan
Old 01-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #246
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I believe that makes 4 votes for Glirdan?

In that case...

++Inzil

Not because I trust your innocence at all Glirdan, but for the fact that I couldn't care less whether it's you or Inzil today. And well, this may make the decision a bit more interesting...or at least Rune, Agan and Pom can decide between the two of you.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #247
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I will follow Boromir's example and let others make the final decision.

++Inziladun

Old 01-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #248
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
And seriously that was my thought like that last 2 days. Huh, Agan said if I continue to pursue lynching her she would convince everyone she's innocent...does that mean she's a gifted?
You know, some ordos are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect the gifteds, or at least confuse the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Agan, since you're around, care to elaborate? Why are you so sure Inzil is innocent?
At first it was just a gut feeling (no doubt influenced by the fact that he found me innocent too - yes I am this easy to buy), but even now I don't have an easy time picturing him starting a bandwagon against a fellow. I know Inzil is a freaking good villain, and wouldn't put it past him to keep the name of a fellow BN among his main suspects for several days in a row... but there would still have been an easier way out, especially as the seer was still around to ruin the effort.
Anyway, there has been BN-on-BN voting for certain, and out of Inzil, Lottie and Glirdan, I consider Inzil the most ruthless. So at the moment I don't think it's impossible he's a BN. I'm just going to be very upset if he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
I also thought that Aganzir's response seemed genuine, which was a bit off putting, as my original plan had been to join forces with Boromir and get her killed.
I don't doubt I could've faked looking genuine if it had come to that. That's one of the few things I'm good at in this game (finding wolves generally not being one of them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
You know, it's really just a gut feeling, and has been the entire time. Maybe our physical resemblance has now manifested in a psychic bond.

++Glirdan

I'm off to bed. School sucks. (With this attitude, I feel like I was 15. Maybe I should start painting my eyes black again.)

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-18-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: xed with Vladimir Fredriksen
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #249
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Gee, a lot happened here. I managed to read Rune's post before going out, though, so no big surprises. I don't know what I should think about the fact that you got me checked :P I genuinely suspected you, though, and would've loved to to catch you. Oh well, maybe in the next game. Seems like the decision is made already, since I'm the last person voting if I count correctly, but just to stick to my opinion from yesterday:

++Inzil
Old 01-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #250
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Gee, a lot happened here. I managed to read Rune's post before going out, though, so no big surprises. I don't know what I should think about the fact that you got me checked :P I genuinely suspected you, though, and would've loved to to catch you. Oh well, maybe in the next game. Seems like the decision is made already, since I'm the last person voting if I count correctly, but just to stick to my opinion from yesterday:
Well...

I chose Boromir, because I knew he would get a lot of attention, also I thought it likely that he wouldn't get killed at the very beginning.

Normally I would have chosen Nogrod on the second night, but given his inactivity I thought it too risky. Instead I chose you, as a newcomer I had no idea how to read you, also I figured that both rangers and BN's would let you live for a while.

Old 01-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #251
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
End of Day 3

On Day 3 the rangers decided to lynch Glirdan. He was not a Black Numenórean.

DEAD
Pitch (Mod) - pushed over the edge Night 1
Gal55 (Anborn) – pricked to death Day 1
Nog (ordo) - silenced with a pipe down his windpipe on Night 2
Bom (Black Numenórean) – lynched on Day 2
Sallykins (ordo) – killed on Night 3
Glirdy (ordo) – lynched on Day 3

ALIVE
Agan
Greenie
Boro
Inzil
Lottie
Nate
Rune
Shasta

NIGHT 4 FALLS. All you night-folks, your time has come.

Others, hush.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #252
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Day 4

On the morning of Day 4 the rangers found their captain Faramir dead on the floor covered with lice of a strange kind that seemed to have devoured him.

DEAD
Rune (Faramir) - killed eventually by the odd kind of lice on Night 4

ALIVE
Agan
Greenie
Boro
Inzil
Lottie
Nate
Shasta

It's now Day 4, let the trial continue.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #253
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Not Glirdan, then. Hmm.

And lice? That has to be a first.

I know I'm innocent, and I really want to think that about Agan as well.

That leaves Lottie and one more. Is there a flaw in our reading of Rune's words?
Old 01-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #254
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Not Glirdan, then. Hmm.

And lice? That has to be a first.

I know I'm innocent, and I really want to think that about Agan as well.

That leaves Lottie and one more. Is there a flaw in our reading of Rune's words?
Nice try Inzil. First off Rune was a revealed seer. Hence it doesn't get any clearer than his reveal post:

Quote:
We do not lynch

Me
Boromir
Pommy
Greeny

why? You ask.

Because we are the good guys.

That leaves us with

Aganzir
Glirdan
Inziladun
Loslote

Even if we get everything wrong, we should be able to kill the BN before we are equal numbers
Greenie confirms Shasta was left off Rune's list, but he is Damrod. So, Glirdan turns up innocent. Which means, 2 BNs amongst

Agan
Inzil
Lottie

You say you're innocent, but refuse to acknowledge Agan has to be a wolf. Again, kudos for the effort, but well, at least there's no doubt anymore you are 1 BN. And I would bet Agan is the last one, above Lottie.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #255
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Inzil and Agan, then. Seems clear-cut enough - well, to me, anyway. I'll hold my vote for a bit, just to see which way everyone else wants to vote. Either way, though...
Old 01-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #256
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Nice try Inzil. First off Rune was a revealed seer. Hence it doesn't get any clearer than his reveal post:

Greenie confirms Shasta was left off Rune's list, but he is Damrod. So, Glirdan turns up innocent. Which means, 2 BNs amongst

Agan
Inzil
Lottie

You say you're innocent, but refuse to acknowledge Agan has to be a wolf. Again, kudos for the effort, but well, at least there's no doubt anymore you are 1 BN. And I would bet Agan is the last one, above Lottie.
Pretty much this, but good try, Inzil. I probably would have just given up by now, because I'm a fatalist.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #257
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Nice try Inzil. First off Rune was a revealed seer. Hence it doesn't get any clearer than his reveal post
How do we know those lice weren't affecting his thought processes? He might have had them the whole time!
Old 01-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #258
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

THIS IS GREENIE POSTING (not Nogrod)!!!

Yeah. I'd forgotten Nog's laptop refuses to log him off the 'Downs, so I'll be posting as him toDay. Sorry if I confuse you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
How do we know those lice weren't affecting his thought processes? He might have had them the whole time!
I'll be quite surprised if Inzil isn't a wolf, and will in all probability vote for him toDay - although this post cracked me up so badly that I'd almost want to give him a pass just for making my day!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #259
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Hahaha I was freaking out before I read the title of that post Nogreenie (?)...Greenrod (?) WAIT HOW IS NOGROD BACK? WAS THERE SOME BLACK NECROMATIC RESSURECTION! And is he really so arrogant to post in the 3rd person? *looks at title...Oh, well that explains it.*

Anyway, these back-to-back games have had the wierdest and most peculiar endings ever it seems. Well, since at least I'm sure to vote Inzil today, and not to forget:

++Inzil

Perhaps, I'll get to looking at Lottie and Agan to decide on final BN.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #260
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
++INZILADUN

Rune's reveal should have done it for me. The fact that we both kept living should have done it for me. I should have known it all along, I just refused to accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Yeah. I'd forgotten Nog's laptop refuses to log him off the 'Downs, so I'll be posting as him toDay.
This is the best thing ever! :--D I mean, you posting as Nog because your persona and his account just... don't fit well together.

It's a funny feeling, being the only innocent who knows for certain who the wolves are. I could get used to this.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:19 AM   #261
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
It's a funny feeling, being the only innocent who knows for certain who the wolves are. I could get used to this.
You know who the wolves are, indeed! Innocent? Not so much.

++Inzil

For being a big bad wolf.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #262
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Give up, Lottie. Even if you lynch me tomorrow, you'll still lose.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #263
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Give up, Lottie. Even if you lynch me tomorrow, you'll still lose.
Are you threatening to Night-kill me, Agan?
Old 01-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #264
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Are you threatening to Night-kill me, Agan?
Now wouldn't that be funny?

I honestly swear to kill Loslote tonight if I'm the wolf.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #265
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'm glad I was right. Though I'd love the former couple of messages to be Lottiewolf's and Aganwolfs's play :P Since we've won anyway. And following the bandwagon:

++Inzil
Old 01-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #266
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Though I'd love the former couple of messages to be Lottiewolf's and Aganwolfs's play :P
That would be funny, except it would've been even more fun to pull off a wolfish show of mutual trust and respect with Inzil.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #267
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Quote:
Now wouldn't that be funny?

I honestly swear to kill Loslote tonight if I'm the wolf.
Now if we can get Lottie to swear the same thing, wouldn't it be something to behold...wolves with the Stark's honor?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #268
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I'll be quite surprised if Inzil isn't a wolf, and will in all probability vote for him toDay - although this post cracked me up so badly that I'd almost want to give him a pass just for making my day!
It's a mystery to me why no one's at least allowing for that possibility.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #269
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

++ Inzil

Good night.

(For the record, I'm still Greenie, not Nog.)
Old 01-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #270
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

So Agan promises to Night-kill me, I promise to lynch her, and Boro wants more death all around in the shape of me Night-killing Agan. Sounds like we're a wolf short - this would be far more entertaining if both Agan and I were wolves after all! As it is, I would say I'd Night-kill Agan if I were a wolf after all, but I'll be all deadified before I get the chance.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #271
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

I think you should know....

Those lice were picked from the nether regions of the creature you call Gollum.

And the Dark Lord took them, and nursed them with fell skin flakes, until they surpassed the nastiness of all other creepy-crawlies.

AND THEY"RE COMING FOR YOU!!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #272
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Day 4 ends

Well, I'm back... as myself and not Greenie* anymore

On day 4 of their ordeal the rangers went unequivocally for Inzil - and he was a Black Numenórean... The rangers were gearing up after the death of their leader it seemed.

DEAD
Rune (Faramir) - killed eventually by the odd kind of lice on Night 4
Inzil (Black Numenórean) - lynched on Day4

ALIVE
Agan
Greenie
Boro
Lottie
Nate
Shasta

It's now Night 5, everyone keep it to yourselves but those who are allowed otherwise...

* Yeah. My laptop has an interesting trait that it doesn't let anyone else to log on to the 'Downs...
Old 01-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #273
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

And because I can:

++Boro
Old 01-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #274
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
And because I can:
++Boro
Actually you can't. It was x.01 already...
Old 01-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #275
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Agan is dead.

Let the Day begin...
Old 01-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #276
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Hahaha, well done. I was waiting to see if one of you would go through with it and which one it was...oh but poor Agan. I was getting convinced based on how Inzil was acting, so very strange.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #277
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Oh and, any last requests Lottie? I think just this once, we can do our best to make your last day as comfortable as possible. Maybe a confession of all your life's crimes are in order.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #278
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
++Lottie

Just so I don't forget to vote again.

Bets on how many song parodies Lottie does today?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #279
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Oh and, any last requests Lottie? I think just this once, we can do our best to make your last day as comfortable as possible.
Ooh! Ooh! Can we lynch Agan and me at the same time?

Quote:
Maybe a confession of all your life's crimes are in order.
Boro! This is a family friendly site! But, now that you mention it...

Last Bloody Night

There's a dead man in my bed,
There's a blood stain by my head
Splattered all over the room
Fluffy kitties in the pool
I smell a little charred
Agan's dead out in the yard
Barbie's on the barbeque
That a bloodstain or a bruise?

Witnesses of last night
Ended up online
I'm lynched
Oh well
I'm a full out wolf
But I'm pretty sure
I ruled
Yeah

Last bloody Night
Yeah I caused a little mayhem
Killed a few too many citizens
My packmates died but I forgot
Last bloody night
Yeah I turned him into char
And I chased her through the dark
Til she hit the cold shoreline
Last bloody Night
I went running through the park
Random killing in the dark
Then had a short siesta
Last bloody Night
Yeah I may have broke the law
Never think I'm gonna stop, no
But this bloody Night
I'd Do it all again
Next bloody Night
Do it all again

Trying to correct the mess
Don't know what to tell the rest
Think the Seer blew my cover
I know this party's over
Ripped my favorite innocents
Warrants out for my arrest
Think I need a midNight snack
Dinner was such a tiny child

Witnesses of last Night
Ended up online
I'm lynched
Oh well
I'm a full-blown wolf
But I'm pretty sure
I ruled
Grrow

Last bloody Night
Yeah I danced on Agan's corpse
And she took her very last breaths
Think she screamed but I forget
Last bloody Night
Yeah I avenged my packmates
And signed my death certificate
So I had my final feast
Last bloody Night
I went feasting in the park
People-hunting in the dark
Then had a post-dinner mint
Last bloody Night
Yeah I certainly broke the law
Never think I'm gonna stop, no
Oh, this bloody Night
Do it all again
This bloody Day
Do it all again

Last bloody Night
Yeah I danced on streams of blood
Until the dirt, it turned to mud
Knew I'd die but but I forgot
Last bloody Night
Yeah I got my sweet revenge
And not to even mention
My wonderful dessert
Last bloody Night
I went sneaking in the park
Crept right up in the dark
And got me this lovely scar
Last bloody Night
Yeah I broke all of the rules
Always knew I wouldn't stop, noooo
This bloody Day
Do it all again

Enough of a confession for you, Boro dear?

Last edited by Loslote; 01-22-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Oh, and I apogize for my source material. I blame my roomie. :P
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #280
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

In honor of Our Dear Beloved Pitchwife Mod returning to us shortly...

Welcome back to us Pitchwife is the thing to say
On a bright and shining Lynching Day
That's the werewolf greeting that we send to you
From the land where corpses sway
Here we know that backgrounds will be green and bright
The village will shine by Day and all the wolves at Night
Welcome back to us Pitchwife is Werewolf's way
To say "We have missed you, Pitchwife".