The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #161
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'll go with it then as it seems the most right thing to do now.

++ Aganzir

I know Greenie can fool me big time, but considering the very slight odds of getting a wolf by lynching a quiet person (and the justified case of a moral victory if the submarines win in the end) and the risk of Greenie being after all an innocent one I feel more comfortable with this.

We'd at least be hanging someone with no good intentions.

Good Night and good luck!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #162
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'd rather hear Agan reply to what's been said in her absence.

I'd like to give both Nog and Greenie another Day, Shasta as well, and I've seen nothing particularly furry in Lottie (yet). So as far as I'm concerned, you can safely go to bed, Nog.

EDIT: xed with The Man Himself.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #163
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So sorry it took me so long to get back, we started writing Joulu cards and time passed quicker than I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
But Agan, how did Nog turn from someone you trusted enough to save his life yesterDay to a baddie you could imagine voting for toDay?
I wouldn't say I trusted him enough to save his life yesterday... I just had decided to trust him, if that makes sense. I am reckless on day 1s. I usually calm down a bit later on, and the difference between yesterday and today was that I decided to stop not treating him critically.
I didn't intend to pose as the seer if that's what you guys think - or I kind of did, but didn't really. Anyway having done what I did, I can now look back and see people's reactions. Shasta's is my favourite: he basically writes a post with comments that strongly emphasise my change of mind, but the only thing he sees about them is my being a villain. I wonder why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Btw. Agan is the cobbler.
Am not!

Quote:
Agan, on the other hand, is a sphinx to me (I think she'll like that).
I do!

Quote:
Nog, if you're fooling me this time, I swear I'll sneak into Finland somehow and put explosives in your cigarettes.
Just so you know, you just made an entire apartment roar with laughter.

I intend to vote for Shasta today, but I could also go for Greenie or Nog.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #164
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Kit - Green
Green - Nog
Lottie - Agan
Nog - Agan 2

Left: Agan, Bom, Gal, Nerwen, Pitch, sally, Shasta
Old 12-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #165
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Oh and Pitch guess what I'm going to do if you're a baddie? Hint: it has to do with Germany, cigarettes and explosives!

I don't like there being so few people around. I'd really love to lynch Shasta but I'm worried it might be difficult!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #166
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

And Boro what's your modkill policy? Because if it's two consecutive non-votes, sally should go today, right?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #167
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

I am worried Nog is the cobbler who tries to get me lynched today and maybe go down tomorrow himself for an easy-ish wolf victory on day 4.

Grr where is everyone?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #168
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Skimming only - no time to read thoroughly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom
Erg. I was going to post an analysis of Zil now that he (thank you G55) is a known innocent, but it ended up a mess. Mine always do.
What do I have to do with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I dunno - false traces are still traces, aren't they?
Problem is, Kath leaves no clear trace. But that's past discussion already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay. Galadriel says I'm "plain illogical" and Agan says I'm "surprisingly illogical". Now that actually makes me interested, not that I'm too happy to discuss me as we have other things to do and talking about someone also heightens the chance of that person being lynched, but just out of curiosity: could you please show me some illogicality as I do doubt having been illogical. Actually I would be quite confused and ashamed if I had been illogical.
I'm not gonna go through the whole thread, and I don't have time for that, and I didn't say that all - or even most - of your arguments are. As an example:

Quote:
So even if I see what Greenie and some others say, I'm not going to let Bom slip by just for that being "normal" to him.
Personally, I don't see how this works. You make it sound like either Bom's behaviour is ignored, or he's a suspect for it. There's still room for an in-between there. If you want to be Gandalf, find a real Balrog first.

Or this one:

Quote:
It is interesting we have three people sending silly lists to begin the game - and those people are also the most vocal ones thereafter... If I was a wolf with a bold team we could do something like that just to have fun with it. So Kit, Galadriel and Bom?

Probably not. But then again I'd be surprised if they all are goodies... I just don't think that general air there is free from foul.
Whatever that's supposed to mean. You're suggesting that there's a baddie in the first 4 posters (including Sally), but you've just taken that out of the air.

I sometimes make confusing posts too - posts that don't make sense to at least some villager. And I would not put you on the suspicion list based on the fact that I disagree with what you wrote.

But as I read, you make a defense about yourself in general... A very good one, if not too good. It makes me feel uneasy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Pitch is so logical and reasonable that it's almost scary. I sincerely wish he's on our side.
Well, that depends on which side you're on. ^.^

Wait... Pitch said the exact same thing?! (I just got to his post)

Voting either Agan or Nog. They are attracting way to much attention for my peace of mind. I haven't commented on Agan since most of her posts have been chewed already by others in my absence.

Edit: eaten by a lioness... (aka xed)
Old 12-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #169
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I wouldn't say I trusted him enough to save his life yesterday
Which is what you did.

Quote:
I didn't intend to pose as the seer if that's what you guys think - or I kind of did, but didn't really.
That's one option I considered yesterDay, but I could also imagine you and him as packmates; or, since I don't think you'd defend a packmate that openly, your actions would make even more sense for a cobbler who thought Nog might be a wolf.

Quote:
I'd really love to lynch Shasta but I'm worried it might be difficult!
I'm not fully at ease about him, but for toDay, I'm afraid you'd have to do that without me.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #170
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
He is not yet dead (and I know, we're nearly at the end)

We must celebrate the joys in Boro's life! Sing with me, my fellow villagers!

Shasta:
Boromir, I really must admit it
You sure were a special kind of mod
We’ll all miss you, sir
But I guess it ensures
That we don’t have you and Sally acting odd

Sally:
His name is....Boromir
Did it get hot in here?
I think he might be near
I just might swoon

Shasta: You two

Sally:
Boro, I love you so
Why did you have to go?
I had yet to

Yes, that’s my Boromir
He’s always full of cheer
He likes to flirt with dear old me
And if he’s really dead
We’ll have a boring thread
And I may have to scream

You're a mod who really is just playing
With all of our tiny simple minds
You’re not really dead! Saw it on the thread!
So that must mean you’re still really mine

*cupcake dance*

His name is Boromir
And he’s still posting here
Through Nights we’ll scheme our lives away

Shasta:
No way...

Sally:
I’m just so happy since
I found my long-lost prince

Shasta:
Sally, will you just accept that Boro’s mostly D-E-

Sally:
D-E-N-Y

Everyone:
He died!

Sally: Aw, guys!

(Original here. That is all. Now that I've rushed that along, it's time to get down to business.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #171
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Voting either Agan or Nog.
How about Shasta because he'd me my favourite lynch choice? I know he's going to vote for me so I'm going to end up with at least 3 votes... So actually at the moment I think voting for Green or Nog would be better for me.

Also I apologise if I'm not being coherent, it's 3 am and we have been imbibing spirited drinks.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #172
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Which is what you did.
I know. It's like... I didn't want him to die, but not because I actually trusted him but because I had decided, after reading his first posts, that he was reasonable enough and I was going to stick with him for that day.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #173
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Pitch who are you planning to vote for? And sally?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #174
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So let me get this straight....

Agan is a cobbler; thus sayeth Nog. But Nog is acting strangely as far as I can see it, so while I'm inclined to believe him, I'm not inclined to trust his motives. Bom is clearly insane and, as always, a self-confessed cobbler. This time I'm not reacting to it, at least at this stage in the game. The interaction between Pitch and Agan is interesting to me, so I'm thinking I'd vote for one of them, but that would be agreeing with Nog, another person I suspect, so I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Boro, darling, can't you just vote for me?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #175
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Pitch who are you planning to vote for? And sally?
Convince me not to vote for you, you sultry minx.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #176
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Grr where is everyone?
Here, cursing the traffic...

Last update on impressions:

Pitch still looks innocent.

Agan and Nog attract too much attention.

Greenie still sensible, but... I don't know. Can't decide about her.

Bom and sally are hiding. Nerwen is nowhere to be found either. But I want to see her more than the other two. This game is the first game that I played in that she doesn't freak me out, and, considering how sharp she is, it's quite a thing. I want more evidence for this phenomenon.

Lottie seems innocent... but again, she's a bit too sweet-tongued for my taste.

Kit... no opinion.

Edit: forgot Shasta. His Aganalysis is not at all unreasonable.

Edit2: xed with Sally

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-08-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #177
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Convince me not to vote for you, you sultry minx.
I am innocent.

There.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #178
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
And Boro what's your modkill policy? Because if it's two consecutive non-votes, sally should go today, right?
I really hadn't considered it at all to be honest, it slipped my mind. How?

I think since I didn't even have any policy in the Admin thread it would only be fair that if starting today. If anyone doesn't vote for 2 consecutive days (barring some convincing argument that the person makes me aware of) then you'll be modfired. Starting today, so those who didn't vote on Day 1, it won't count against them. But 2 consecutive days of not voting from this point on, is a modfire.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #179
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Bom and sally are hiding.
Boo.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #180
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

And if you decide to kill me, I freaking want you to check out that Shasta because he so rubs me the wrong way.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #181
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Oh and Pitch guess what I'm going to do if you're a baddie? Hint: it has to do with Germany, cigarettes and explosives!
<- Das ist kein wolf.

Quote:
I am worried Nog is the cobbler who tries to get me lynched today and maybe go down tomorrow himself for an easy-ish wolf victory on day 4.

Grr where is everyone?
How about we find out whether he spoke truth, and if he didn't, I promise I'll examine Shasta tomorrow?

So, yeah, let's.
++Agan

EDIT: x-ed with the world & his wife
Old 12-08-2011, 06:58 PM   #182
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

++Nog

EDIT: X'd. Oh bother....
Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #183
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Go ahead then. Nogrod spoke a lie. Lies and slander!

++SHASTANIS ALTHREDUIN

And we'll see who laughs last.

Tee-hee at least I now get to be out later on Saturday! But I'm still kind of mad you're actually doing this. *makes a mental note to behave herself next time*
Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #184
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

++Nog
Edit: xed with a lot
Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #185
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
++Aganzir
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #186
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Whoops. I totally wasn't thinking. We could still have lynched Nog. Sorry!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #187
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Dead line. Stop posting.

(Definitely don't post after this. I saw the list of non-votes and I am not a happy person - unless there's like 4 cross votes with this post).
Old 12-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #188
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Agan be the lynch and she was an (you'll get a lovely narration to join your wifey later)....

ordinary villager.

LIVING

Bom...Cobbler.
Galadriel55...Cook.
Greenie...Undertaker.
Kitanna...Cooper.
Loslote...Candlestick Maker.
Nogrod...Wine-maker from Dorwiniondil.
Nerwen...Town crier.
Pitchwife...Shepherd.
Sally...most prestigious Musician and Poet of Lake-town.
Shasta...Notable miscreant.

DEAD

Boro...King's Secretary - Night 1
Inziladun...Furrier (Ordo) - Day 1
Kath...Baker (Ordo) - Night 2.
Agan...Baker's wife (Ordo) - Day 2

Those with nightly activities. Carry on.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #189
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Dawn came again for most of the villagers of Lake-town, but as the previous dawn, it was a red one. And all understood that meant there was at least another death in the night.

"Where's the shepherd?" asked Bom as the townsfolk began to gather together again.

"He likes keeping his flock closer to the mountains." said Galadriel55. "He's got a further walk. Or maybe he's still asleep?"

Most looked as if they wanted to believe her, but Nerwen had already began to tear up and the rest knew he was likely the next victim. As if they were led against their will, the people made their way towards the mountains.

There was no sign of Pitch, but huddled around in a circle were his flock of sheep. sally broke through the wall of baaa's and wool to find Pitch bloody and maimed on the grass. It was clear the werewolves got to him and the sheep were lamenting over their shepherd, or they were just dumb sheep.

"How odd?" chuckled the Undertaker. "Who knew a pack of wolves that didn't like sheep?"

The Undertaker may have been right, but the people of Esgaroth understood now...they were the sheep. The Shepherd was another ordo, but time was running out if they didn't find the wolf-pack quickly.

LIVING

Bom...Cobbler.
Galadriel55...Cook.
Greenie...Undertaker.
Kitanna...Cooper.
Loslote...Candlestick Maker.
Nogrod...Wine-maker from Dorwiniondil.
Nerwen...Town crier.
Sally...most prestigious Musician and Poet of Lake-town.
Shasta...Notable miscreant.

DEAD

Boro...King's Secretary - Night 1
Inziladun...Furrier (Ordo) - Day 1
Kath...Baker (Ordo) - Night 2.
Agan...Baker's wife (Ordo) - Day 2
Pitch...Shepherd (Ordo) - Night 3

It's now Day 3.

And I was worried there wouldn't be enough Ordos in this village.

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-09-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #190
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Noooo!!! What has our shepherd ever done to you wolves? He's not a boy, and he didn't cry "wolf"...

Or did he? I'm going over his posts.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #191
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Galadriel, please answer a question for me.

Are you an ordo? Or do you have a specific role? Please don't say which one, and of course don't expect me to necessarily believe you, but answer nonetheless.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #192
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Galadriel, please answer a question for me.

Are you an ordo? Or do you have a specific role? Please don't say which one, and of course don't expect me to necessarily believe you, but answer nonetheless.
What kind of question is this? We're all ordos here, remember? It's just that some of us secretly aren't, and they won't tell you about it. I'm just as ordinary as you are, or seem, or try to seem. And if you're sensible you wouldn't pay too much attention to that last sentence, because everyone would tell you that, regardless of role.

What exactly is the point of your question? And what did you expect for an answer?

And I smell something in your post. If you ask a person to tell you if they have a special role, you might as well ask which one. Like it helps anyone if it's kept quiet. Why does your post alarm me so much? (rhetorical question)

Anyways. I've skimmed the thread and found nothing extraordinary (no pun intended) about our deceased shepherd - may he rest in peace - except that he suspected Kit strongly enough to vote her, but gave her a pass for RL reasons. I'm not sure that it means anything, but that's that.

Nog, on the other hand, is more clear. I doubt he expects to live through toDay, but time will tell. He could be a wolf trying to look like a cobbler, but this is unlikely since he knew he'd be revealed after Agan's death. An even more unlikely possibility is that he's an innocent who was sure he caught Agancobbler and was impersonating the Seer and killing two hares at the same time (getting rid of the cobbler and protecting the real Seer). The likeliest option is that he's a cobbler who impersonated the Seer who labeled Agan with his own role, thus ensuring his death - but helping the wolves tremendously. And we cannot afford to lose more people.

Looking at the numbers, we have a ratio of 1:1:1 of ordos to wolves to gifteds. We have 1/3 chance of lynching either one. We have to choose very carefully toDay.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #193
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Another thing about Nog

ToDay I will just pretend to be deaf to his posts and try my best to ignore his comments. If he's serving for the evil side (which I'm almost 100% sure he is) he'll try to use all kinds of tricks on us before he dies (if he dies, but he'll use them either way), and personally I don't want my mind muddled with reverse psychology and associations and whatnot from him. He sure knows how to confuse people. I don't want to be led around by him to a wrong direction.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #194
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

"Let me tell you what's been going on- No, there's too much, it would take too long. Let me distill it for you."

We have nine villagers remaining. Those villagers are:

Shasta
Bom
Nog
Sally
Galadriel
Greenie
Kitanna
Loslote
Nerwen

Among those villagers are the following:

Three werewolves
One seer
One ranger
One hunter
Two ordos

I think our best option four toDay is, well, the obvious.

Massive reveals, everyone? If so, I'd be happy to start (or rather, finish).

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-09-2011 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Villager listing
Old 12-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #195
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
I don't know, Sally– I'd say we could end up with a nasty mess of competing reveals. There's still four baddies around.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #196
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Kill me, and I can almost assure you there will only be three.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #197
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Aaand that would be you following along with your plan, then?

While the reveals could indeed get messy, I'm inclined to support the plan. Maybe I'm biased, since I've only been in one game with any gifted reveals at all and it turned out well, but . . .
Old 12-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #198
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
Aaand that would be you following along with your plan, then?

While the reveals could indeed get messy, I'm inclined to support the plan. Maybe I'm biased, since I've only been in one game with any gifted reveals at all and it turned out well, but . . .
Well, go on then. Be ye ordo or not?
Old 12-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #199
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Sheesh, rushing much? My internets spontaneously went out for a second just as I was about to edit my post. I'm an ordo.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #200
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:

Massive reveals, everyone? If so, I'd be happy to start (or rather, finish).
Judging by this and your
Quote:
Kill me, and I can almost assure you there will only be three.
Either you're very furry or you're doing exactly as a cobbler should by trying to create mass confusion. Because a round of revealings would do just that.