The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #81
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ick, sorry for missing the deadline again. I know you guys don't probably mind that much but I'm annoyed... I think I fixed my computer clock but I was distracted by a phone call and my browser was being sloow... so that's my excuse this time. However, I have to say one thing: I'm going to be hypocritical - so even if I (I hope I won't, but looks like I'm good at it) miss a DL again, you have no right to do so, a vote posted a minute after the DL does not count even if the mod is late as well.

And then another thing... Shasta PMed me and requested to be modkilled... he's had some problems with his net access. However, his wording as for whether it's a definite no-play or not was a bit unclear to me, so I'm waiting until I get a confirmation from him that he really wants to die, or until he's been away for more than two Days and then killing him off. So, you can keep that in mind while talking/thinking about him.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #82
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Taking back what I said about Shasta... he may be still onboard after all. Hopefully we'll all see soon, I'll keep you informed.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #83
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Apologies, but I'm really not gonna be able to participate toDay. I'm moving to NYC in hour (which means 4+ hours on a train), and I'm sure you all can understand how stressful the process of moving can be. (I started packing Tuesday night, went to bed at 5, got up 5 1/2 hours later to continue packing, which is basically all I did until 6am this morning...aside from going to a final class. Phew.)

I'm really sorry about my horrible participation so far; I warned earlier that toDay would be bad for me, but I really didn't expect to be so busy the first two Days or I wouldn't have joined. But don't worry, I should be able to fully participate after toDay.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #84
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Narya

Okay... I haven't heard anything from Shasta. If he doesn't appear toDay and post actively, he will be modfired.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #85
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
And now I scurry off to work on finals and projects and stuff. I'm sure Lommie'll give me a downright fantastic death.

Best of luck to all of you, and well played so far. See you in post-game!

~~Sally~~
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:23 PM   #86
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I'm seriously peeved right now. My internet fluked out as soon as I made my last post. I tried everything to get it back, but I guess I should've just voted earlier since it's been spotty. Sorry, I'm very mad at my internet right now as it's been causing me a lot of stress the last two days.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #87
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Narya

Narration done.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #88
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Narya

Rune asked me to pass on the information that his net is down and that he will go to a net café a few hours before the DL if the probelm does not get fixed by then.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #89
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Rune asked me to pass on the information that his net is down
Mine went down last night but it worked this morning - only not to work on the afternoon... I have now been at Hadanka (my corner's Czech pub) and just realised what the time is (I have work to do now).

I'll be round more if my internet works at home. If it doesn't, I'll come back to this pub later to join the last hour discussions with my laptop.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #90
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I'm a terrible narration-writer, I know, but I promised myself I start going to sleep at 1am so that I can properly study for my Uni entrance exams and I'm going to keep that promise even on the expense of the narration... so it will only come tomorrow morning, some ten hours from now, I think.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #91
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Even if late, it was fun anyway.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #92
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Definitely alright, it was quite funny.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:39 AM   #93
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
death rattle

That was flipping hilarious. *hugs you, goes back to her grave* Brilliant!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:50 AM   #94
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Narya

Narration for Night6 ie Nogrod's death is up now.

*off to write Rune's death*
Old 05-14-2009, 05:58 AM   #95
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I am not happy about how I died, but you did manage to make me laugh. . . as the ending was rather funny.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote