The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-09-2006, 05:50 PM   #441
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
So it was the channeler of Linduial that was the final werewolf? That's scarey! I'm sorry that I was unable to follow this game over the last day or so, so I have to back and read up.

I also am not a fan of gore horror, so I more or less skipped over the narrations to get at the lynch- and kill- info. Sorry.

Good game! And I'm ready to play again! My new strategy worked great! ... at least once....
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:05 PM   #442
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Great game everyone! Even that end-game limbo was rather amusing. Eat squrriels? Ghastly! Though I hear from my quite un-grandmotherly grandmother that they are rather like a red meat chicken flavor. Whatever that is.

I'll take the finger thing as a sign that I either type too much or Sleepy doesn't want me to count anymore. Either way: nice Starwars referance there at the epic never-ending battle scene.

Way to go team, we died at the end but we won first! Woohoo!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:06 AM   #443
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well played everyone!

It was sad that LMP and Ka had to exit so early: you two seemed quite formidable players!

And Roa was just fantastic! (a deep bow)

Not to talk of Anguirel... real rhetoricien!

And after the gaming of Ang & Jenny, I think you shouldn't call me aggressive any more...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:42 AM   #444
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Great game! At first this reminded me of Agatha Christie's And then there were none, but not anymore.

I still have to ask you one question, Sleepy: Why on earth did SPM appear at the end???
Quote:
How does Thinlo know? But oh well, not that I've ever kept it a secret and heres another bone for you to chew on, I'm fifteen, just turned fifteen a month back actually.
Thanks! ^_^
How do I know? Don't you remember you put your location on the BD frappr map? Then I just used my flood-wits and thought English maybe wasn't your mother tongue.

And you're fifteen!? I must say, you look older. Now I must add you to the list of 'downers that are younger than me. (Yes, I'm having a list; isn't that interesting? I thought there were so few people younger than I am, but I discover more people all the time...)

I'll do a summary of all of you when I happen to have a bit more time.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:56 AM   #445
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Flood-posting again :D :D

We had a really nice game. I hate the word nice. We had a ... marvellous game.

Sleepy - Beatiful narration (except the splatter parts...) and I appreciate the careful planning and new ideas. Good modding, especially if considered that you didn't have a backup mod.

Anguirel - You were scary, as always. Good logic on Enca. And you were quite, quite convincing most of the time. If you would have said "hey, let's jump into the well" I don't doubt that half of the village would have.

Nogrod
- It seems that vocal and aggressive posting is just your style and you do it well. Some really good ideas and points.

THE Ka - Nice first day, not much to comment on in your play (not your fault, I know. Partly mine, even.)

Enca - Well played. Good tactics though they failed you. A nice try to make me wolvish. And that even nearly succeeded.

Jenny - I could nominate you the best player in the game - you seemed so innocent! I was rather convinced you were an ordo. You were a clever wolf. So don't bother yourself with mediocreness. Though I don't appreciate that begging on the last day; you should have kept your dignity...

Roa - I trusted you right from the beginning and I was glad you survived so long - especially when I got tro know you were the another seer.

Holby - Good seering though you left me in a quite difficult place...

LMP - Apparently you were too good for the wolves... and there's nothing to add.

Eonwe - I was quite frustrated with you for a few times, but generally it was nice to play with you. As usually.

Naria - You were scary. Really. But nice game.

Valier - I apologise that I don't apologise that I let you die instead of our ranger. Nice game, although.

WQ - As absent as you were from the game, as absent you will be on this analysis.

Gil-Galad - Hang the petty thief! Seriously, I would have appreciated if you had participated more.

I'm sorry that I didn't succeed in not using "nice". I apologise.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:57 AM   #446
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Hahahahaha...

I can't believe nobody suspected me...every time I read over my posts all I could see was me gloating over Ang and Roa thinking I was innocent, and yet another flip-flop on poor Lommy! I expected to be called on it every single day, but no one noticed...

I felt so deliciously evil.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:58 AM   #447
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyHallu
and yet another flip-flop on poor Lommy!
Flip-flop? when?
Old 03-10-2006, 08:01 AM   #448
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Oh, daily, pretty much...read back...you were guilty Days 1 and 3, but I thought you were probably innocent day 2...or something like that.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:05 AM   #449
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I was quite empathic towards other people's flip-floppiness because I was so flip-floppy myself...
Old 03-10-2006, 09:00 AM   #450
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Saucepan Man appeared because Saucepan Man is awesome.
And Thinlo the Penguin Lady, I'm shocked my signature means nothing to you! :/
I mean come on its Pingu!
Old 03-10-2006, 09:44 AM   #451
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Narya

Quote:
Naria - You were scary. Really. But nice game.

Thinlo, why am I so scary? It is quite funny because Formendacil thinks that I'm scary, or rather my avie, is scary too. He also gave me a rep once stating that I'm scary. What's so scary 'bout li'l ol me? I'm a very nice girl, sometimes
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:58 AM   #452
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

*grin* You are scary, Naria...If I weren't a wolf I would have been absolutely sure you were, or at very least gifted...
Old 03-13-2006, 07:05 AM   #453
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Sleepy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Ranger
And Thinlo the Penguin Lady, I'm shocked my signature means nothing to you! :/
I mean come on its Pingu!
Didn't just have time to notice...

I was actually wondering do you know Pingu there wherever faraway you live. So I was wondering if it means something else than the lovely character...

Btw, nice that you have that Obi-Wan-avvie back. It's just the best avvie you've had this far.

Naria
I can't explain why. You just are scary!

Hmm... Maybe it's because there's something (don't know what, though) in your ww-posting that I can't just understand at any level...
Old 03-13-2006, 07:15 AM   #454
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Obi-Wan is just temporary, he stays till the thing that shall take the Barrow-Downs by storm arrives here. After which I shall unveil an even awesomer avvie! ^_^

And yea, I do know about Pingu. Heck, I know most of everything, just ask Ka or anyone else whos talked to me anywhere off the 'Downs (ie; AIM, MSN, Real life etc.) >_>
Old 03-13-2006, 07:39 AM   #455
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Obi-Wan is just temporary, he stays till the thing that shall take the Barrow-Downs by storm arrives here. After which I shall unveil an even awesomer avvie! ^_^
Even if he's temporary, he's nice. He seems to be your favourite temporary avatar... And when will the awesome avvie be uncloaked?

Quote:
And yea, I do know about Pingu.
Now I maybe have to go and nominate your sig in the best sig-thread. *sigh* Not that I'm a great fan of Pingu (=didn't watch it as a kid), I still support him because he's a penguin. That's the main point. After all.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:42 AM   #456
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Pipe

Can't give you an exact date but it will be soon, probably end of this month. And don't forget to check out the awesome thing to hit the 'Downs along with it!

Send me a PM if you want spoilers on what it is!
Old 03-13-2006, 07:43 AM   #457
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Quote:
Can't give you an exact date but it will be soon, probably end of this month. And don't forget to check out the awesome thing to hit the 'Downs along with it!

Old 03-13-2006, 05:19 PM   #458
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:

Ha, I can't wait my dear... I'm already getting my gladiolis and witty comments in order for it.

~ MozAesthete
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote