Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2002, 01:30 AM   #521
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

THENGISE: ( to calad ) do you hate me? please dont hate me! * eyes fill with tears at fear of being rejected, a most aceptable faear among elves, being it that a broken heart could take her life forever
Old 08-11-2002, 01:35 AM   #522
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

The Fifth has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Fifth Send a message via AIM to The Fifth
Sting

The elf looked specifically at Thengise now. He growled, "I - hate you!" Calad said in a forceful way, but somehow it seemed that he did not mean it. It sounded a bit hollow. He lept off the windowsill and landed next to her. His eyes grew a bit soft, even gentle as he showed his true personality for a moment, but they then hardened again.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 01:40 AM   #523
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

THENGISE : * thenigse's confidence and spirit breaks and more tears roll down her face as Calad says the one thing she feared he would say * i am not suprised Calad. not at all. i didnt expect you to see me. I dont know what has come over me, but i see you. i can see what you were like before and i love who you are, and who you were. i see it in your eyes. * rests her head on her nees and cries *
Old 08-11-2002, 01:49 AM   #524
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad heard those words and saw her weeping. He crawled over, closer to her. He hesitated at first, but put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up. He then, very quickly, kissed her, then backed away.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 01:54 AM   #525
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< thengise is freaking out on the phone as im reading this to her and she is dictating to me lol>>
THENGISE: * Stops crying abruptly and realizes what he did, are rare thing he would normally had never done, and she was actually expecting to be hit* you are a good person Calad,and you deserve more than youve been given * gives him a light hug, forboding her actions *
Old 08-11-2002, 01:58 AM   #526
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad allowed her to do this, as he was temporarily sane from what had happened. He clung onto her like a baby possum clung onto its mother.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 02:04 AM   #527
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

THENGISE: *still clinging to him, and whispering into his ear* dont hurt me, i would never EVER hurt you. so please dont hurt me. ive had too many hurts in life already.
Old 08-11-2002, 02:15 AM   #528
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad nodded slowly, then shifted position. A tear had begun to worm down his lean face. He had not felt this way since he was a mere elven child, living in Mirkwood.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 02:18 AM   #529
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

THENGISE: * thengise wipes the tear from his face and contemplates his comfort and gives him another kiss, a reassuring one to comfort whatever thought he may be having, feeling that he was truly sane, for those few minutes*
Old 08-11-2002, 02:19 AM   #530
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

(( Perhaps we shall stop posting for now and let the others catch up and not be overwhelmed with messages. Good-night! ))
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 02:21 AM   #531
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<< NIGHTY NIGHT! thengise says losto mae! >>
Old 08-11-2002, 07:05 AM   #532
Halbereth Diagona
Wight

Halbereth Diagona has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Halbereth Diagona Send a message via AIM to Halbereth Diagona
Tolkien

>right and that makes a whole lotta sense NOT<

Sorell nodded, then shook his head. He was confused. If it wasn't Calad, who was it? He knew it wasn't him. Collette might have taken it, but she wasn't spiteful enough. Kalia definitley wouldn't. Sorell knew that from years of experience. Thengise...well, she did do spiteful things at times, but she surely wouldn't have done it.
Which only left Nayru herself. Sorell realised that Nayru had not had much attention these last few days. Everyone had focused on Calad. Sorell had rather been out of the picture, but he didn't mind as much as Nayru. Would she...would she have taken it and pretended it was stolen? No, surely not...she would never...or would she. Sorell couldn't think straight. He decided to go for a walk, so picked up his cloak and went out. A moment later he had opened his wings and was gliding through the air at his top speed.
>Ok, you write me getting hurt cos I'm useless at writing that sort of thing.<
Old 08-11-2002, 03:29 PM   #533
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Silmaril

Nayru jumped out the window and glided into the air. She saw Sorell of in the distance.

"Wait! I need to talk to you!"

"What?" Sorell asked slowly.

"Well, When I first started saying my bracelet was gone, it was. I found out the maid had put it ontop my dresser. I found it and continued to say it was lost. I'm sorry."
She grabbed him in a tight hug. "Please Forgive me." She started to cry. He grabbed her hand and hugged her back.

Their rejoicement was broken by a loud yell: "Faeries! Minions of Sauron!" And an arrow flew up at them.

"Nayru! Move! Sorell pushed her behind him and an arrow flew into his side. She tried to keep him from falling to the ground and breaking every bone, but failed. Another arrow flew into her leg and she let go of Sorell.

They fell to the ground in a heap of pain. With Nayru's last concius{sp?} moment, she yelled: "Collete! Thingise! Kalia! Calad! HELP!"
Old 08-11-2002, 04:28 PM   #534
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette had been busy, intently eavesdropping on Calad and Thengise, with her ear planted to the door, when a cry from outside came, and quicker than lightning, bolting out the door to Nayru's aid, causing Collette to fall on her face and hobble after them.
Old 08-11-2002, 06:00 PM   #535
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Kalia dropped the tray of food she was holding as she heard Nayru screaming for help. She ran to the window and saw that they'd fallen, with two guards pointing more arrows at them. She leapt out the window and flew down.
"STOP! STOP YOU IDIOTS! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THESE PEOPLE MEAN NO HARM?! PUT YOUR WEAPONS AWAY AND STAND DOWN!" she yelled as she sped through the air.
The two guards looked up and saw her speeding towards them. They got more arrows ready and tried hitting her, but sorely missed. She kicked them in the heads as she neared them and landed next to her friends.
"Are you all right? Speak to me!" she yelled, worry filling her voice.
She didn't wait for an answer, but picked them both up and tried carrying them back up to the window. She made it and deposited them both on beds, falling from exhaustion. She sat on a chair for a moment and stodd immediately after, wobbling over to the others. She ran from bed to bed, trying to check on them both on the same time.
"Doctor! DOCTOR!" she yelled, leaving Sorell's side and rushing to Nayru.
Finally, her weary body couldn't take it and collapsed. She shook with sorrow for them as someone rushed in.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 08-11-2002, 06:07 PM   #536
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad heard the noise, and jerked himself away from Thengise. He was curious to know what was happening, and he reached the door. The elf opened it, pushing Collette away, and quickly walked towards where the commotion emanated from. He stood at the doorway, observing and making no move to help.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 06:15 PM   #537
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Kalia looked up as she heard the door open and saw Calad. Tears ran from her eyes as she looked at him, hoping he'd have enough sense to get the doctor. But, he just stood. She stood and walked over to him.
"Hello Calad. Please, watch them, I'm going to get the doctor. I believe I can trust you, so please stay here," she asked, sniffing. She dried her eyes and rubbed his head as she walked past to find the doctor.
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?
Old 08-11-2002, 06:20 PM   #538
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad's eyes followed her as she left, but then turned back to the faeries. He stepped over to them, and then stood still again. Minions of Sauron? he asked in his head. He had overheard the shout of the guard before he had heard the twanging of a bowstring. Nonsense! The elf sat down, cross-legged, continuing to look at them.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 06:27 PM   #539
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

Kalia wandered around, trying to find the doctor that had removed the arrow from Colette's leg. To her relief, he was down the hall, not doing anything. She timidly stepped into the room.
"Um, excuse me, I need your help. Two more of my friends were injured, and we need your help," she pleaded, pointing to the room with her friends.
He nodded and grabbed his medical kit. They ran back down the hall and walked into the room. Kalia smiled when she saw Calad sitting, watching her friends. She came over and sat next to him.
"Thank you. See? I knew I could trust you. Thank you very much," she said, hugging him as the doctor examined Sorell and Nayru.

Who are you?
Old 08-11-2002, 06:28 PM   #540
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

Collette, who had hobbled all the way down the stairs on her leg, took her many mminutes , to find kalia, hauling the two fairies already in the room. She sigh with irritation and proceeded to hobble all the way back up to the top of the staircase.

< going bowlin peoplez, i vill be on tonight at my usual time 10 pm - 5 am...wow i cant beileve that calad + thengise thingy happened oh kay talk to ya laterz >>
Old 08-11-2002, 06:30 PM   #541
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad tore Kalia off of him, and stood up once more. He turned his gaze towards the doctor for a moment.

((I must go now. Bye!))

((Oh wait, nevermind. Continue!))

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: The Fifth ]
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 06:36 PM   #542
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Crap, I'm sorry. Did I offend you?" she asked, looking at Calad.

Who are you?
Old 08-11-2002, 06:45 PM   #543
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

Calad mumbled words that couldn't be heard, and jumped up onto another windowsill, sitting again and observing like an oversized cat.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 07:19 PM   #544
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Sting

<<<LoL! By the way Calad/Fifth I was not shy last night!! Don't listen to Collette. It's just i'm grounded so i have limited time on the computer.>>>

Thengise was sitting on the floor as Calad ran out to see what was going on. After thinking a bit she stood up and joined the others. She walked into the room to find the two fairies had been injured

"What happened?,"she said in shock forgeting all other thoughts
Old 08-11-2002, 07:28 PM   #545
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

"Sorell and Nayru were shot by two guards. I hope they'll be all right," she said, motioning to the two fairies.

Who are you?
Old 08-11-2002, 10:25 PM   #546
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< dotn listen to thenigse Calad, she is delieriously in love she doesnt know what the hell shes talking about>>

Collette finally finished limpimg up the staircase and rushed as fast as she could into the faires room. She eyed Calad and Thengise every now and then, sending dark " knowing" looks to her
Old 08-11-2002, 10:38 PM   #547
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

(( Heh. It feels like you two are fighting over me... ))

Calad turned towards Collette, stumbling down the hall into the room. He looked towards Thengise, and slipped off the windowsill, on purpose, landing on his stomach and scrambling up. He inched away from the faeries and the human doctor, a bit nearer to Thengise.
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 10:45 PM   #548
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< MUHAHAHAH! mayhaps...mayhaps we are... * eyes glint wickedly...nah i just like fighting with her in general, weve been buddies for bout a year, nothing gives us more pleasure than teasing the other about their race, i make fun of her " elfly ways"...Hey do you want me to play thengise again? denisse..erm thengise doesnt care and shes gone off about somewhere>>

Collette limps her way into a chair in the corner and watches calad.H eliked her. which was very good. Collette was hoping he would bond with her, knowing thenigse had hoped the same thing.
Old 08-11-2002, 10:52 PM   #549
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<< never mind she showed up you guys can like...whatever>>
Old 08-11-2002, 10:59 PM   #550
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked at Calad and smiled. She had many mixed feelings but most of all she was happy. She grabbed his hand and looked over at Collette whom she had noticed eyeing them. Collette realized Thengise was watching her.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:04 PM   #551
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

((Erm.. okay..))

Calad whimpered a bit at this sudden move, but narrowly allowed her to do this, as she was the one he trusted most.

((Wait, nevermind again.. just my brother checking something... continue!))

[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: The Fifth ]
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 11:09 PM   #552
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<< muhahahahahaha! i wonder what you children are going to be like.......* eating celery w/bbq sauce * >>

Collette leaned back and let her mind drift back...*fingers her bracelet* I wish merry were here......
Old 08-11-2002, 11:10 PM   #553
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

<<<***!! CHILDREN!!?? AHHHH!>>>
Old 08-11-2002, 11:13 PM   #554
The Fifth
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

((* looks at Thengise, winks, and purrs *))
- Ringwraith #5,
Servant of the Eye
Old 08-11-2002, 11:13 PM   #555
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

< hey , who knows how long this RPG will go on...i forsee many when you are both sane..lol jk>>

* collette stares back to thengise giving her " the look" that they had developed after a few months of being friends, and by those looks, were able to almost converse *
Old 08-11-2002, 11:17 PM   #556
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sting

<<<Looks at Calad and growls(A good growl of course!) LOL!>>>
Old 08-11-2002, 11:27 PM   #557
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looks knowingly at Collette. Thengise knew what she was trying to say and it was along the lines of...your in looooooooooove!
Old 08-11-2002, 11:37 PM   #558
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

1420!

<< hey Calad , will u join my rpg i just put up pleeeease! if you can play a hobbit great! if not..you can be an elf, and woe is me is a certain someone plays a certain hobbit instead >>
Old 08-12-2002, 01:55 AM   #559
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eye

Thengise looked at the fairies hoping they will be ok. "How bad are there injuries?"Thengise asked aloud hoping someone would answer.
Old 08-12-2002, 02:00 AM   #560
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tolkien

>Finally, I find a place to reply!<

Kalia looked Thengise solemnly in the eye.
"Sorell was shot in his side and Nayru in her leg," she said, looking back down.

Who are you?