The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Announcements and Obituaries > The Barrow-Downs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2002, 01:51 AM   #1
Vala
Pile O'Bones

Vala has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Dreams

Dreams are special. if the dreams you had came true what would you do...
I wish I knew who I really am. but in side myself I hide. waiting for the day when my true love comes to take me away. but even then do I realize I am not me. but i hope through time you will learn to love me. Valamara
Vala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 03:04 AM   #2
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

Well considering my last LotR related dream had evil killer rabbits and Nazgul dressing up in my friend's pink scarf (and they acted as relationship counsellors too) I would probably scream and run away very very fast.
Old 07-30-2002, 03:25 AM   #3
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Hhhhhmmm.. considering all my M-E related dreams involve Gollum killing me in my sleep, I would probably be very, very dead.. Or perhaps get back to the Barrow-Downs and act as if nothing happened.. ^_^

Nazgūls dressing up in pink scarves? Oh please, now I will have that image in my head for ages! *shudders* that's scary..
Old 07-30-2002, 05:22 AM   #4
Durazor
Pile O'Bones

Durazor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

If my dreams would come treu? Hmmm... I'd try to control my dreams, that way, I could make all my dreams come treu, right? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ugh! Too complicated for my Gnollish head! Now I got a headache again!
Old 07-30-2002, 06:22 AM   #5
Tarthang
Wight

Tarthang has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmmm, I'm not sure exactly how this topic actually relates to M-E or JRRT, with the exception Gayawithen's (???) response.
So how exactly are defining dreams? The waking fantasy expressed as: I dream of buying the big winning lotto ticket. Or the variety most people have from sleeping?
If it's the former then yes, within reason you can make your dreams come true through lots of effort, hard work and dedication or in the example I used sheer luck.
As for the former, also yes. I've had dream's about future events, where as the event would start to unfold I'd get an eerie tingling throughout my body and for a few seconds would know exactly how things were going to happen. Usually what someone was going to say and what movements their body will make while talking. Then event's would eventually change, the feeling would pass and I'd realized I'd dreamed the scene I'd just experienced a some years back.
Such event's have occured less and less in frequency the older I get.
Some researchers into such matters, say these types of event's are bogus and are caused by a slight chemical imbalance createing a false memory of having had such a dream in the first place. While other people fully believe that such occurences of precognition (or clairvoyance) are real.
Having experienced such events I personally believe that they're real.
Tarthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 08:22 AM   #6
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
Sting

If MY most recent dream came true... I would drop LOTR so fast their heads would spin.

((BTW< I woke up screaming "STOP THE MADNESS! STOP THE MADNESS!))

Aragorn and Legolas were singing Ozzy Osbourne songs with millions of fainting girls at their feet; Pippin and Merry were singing TV themes such as "Friends", "Boy Meets World", and "Bob the Builder"; Sam was chasing Bill the Pony with a dewormer in his hands; Gandalf, Saruman, and Sauron were in a big online chat fight; Frodo was playing against Gollum in "Tomb Raider" to see who would get the Ring; and Arwen and Eowyn were fighting over Aragorn. Galadriel, Elrond, and some other not so important characters watched Gimli get drunk on Dwarven Ale while playing poker amongest themselves; Boromir was running around the whole scene yelling "The BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"; and the Orcs were tangoeing with the Nazgul.
Old 07-30-2002, 11:26 AM   #7
NazgulNumberTen
Shade of Carn Dūm

NazgulNumberTen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to NazgulNumberTen
The Eye

acually, if you realize you are dreaming, you can control the dream.
a few days ago, i drempt my family was at war with the neighbors, and our houses turned to castles. jooly good fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2002, 03:25 PM   #8
dragongirlG
Wight

dragongirlG has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I have often realized I was dreaming, but even then I just wanted to see what happened next (even though my dreams scare me like anything.)

If my dreams came true, I'd be one frightened person.
dragongirlG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 03:28 PM   #9
gollum*elf*pup
Shade of Carn Dūm

gollum*elf*pup has just left Hobbiton.
if some of my dreams come true then i'd be dead several times over. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2002, 03:43 PM   #10
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Green Ringwraith, you HAVE to have made that up. That's just too wierd.

Unfortunately, I have never had any LotR related dreams, but here's the results of some other dreams I've had:
*I'd be stuck in a deep canyon really, really, REALLY needing to use the BLPF.
*I'd be bawling hysterically.
*I'd be fatherless.
*I WOULD NEVER HAVE COME TO THE DOWNS *gasp* but I know none of you would miss me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
*Maybe I have had an LotR related dream before, but I can't remember it.
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 03:54 PM   #11
NazgulNumberTen
Shade of Carn Dūm

NazgulNumberTen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to NazgulNumberTen
The Eye

if my dreams came true...
*i would be eternaly lost in a laberinth-like school with about a thousand levels
*i would be at war with my neighbors
*elves live in the woods behind my house
and some other stuff too...
Old 07-30-2002, 04:02 PM   #12
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

If my dreams came true

- I would be dead because a murderous rabbit shot me in the head
- Nazgul would be pink
- Me and my friends would still be trapped in a small cottage because the murderous rabbits wouldn't let us out...but they let the Nazgul in.
- My school would be two separate castles and my friends and the evil popular people who think they're superior would be at war
- All of the cast of LotR would have a strange desire to sing all the time
Old 07-30-2002, 08:24 PM   #13
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

If my dreams came true, I would be outside in my backyard taunting Sauron, who is disguised as a white hawk, while two of my friens are (for one reason or another) jumping into my pool. Or, a huge vulture-like thing would be trying to attack an adorable little kitten, also in my backyard, but that's a different (non-LotR-related) story. I have a very strange subconcious.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 08:32 PM   #14
Reyna Evergreen
Haunting Spirit

Reyna Evergreen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Reyna Evergreen
Silmaril

In most of my LotR-based dreams, I slap Legolas in the face and get shot & killed by some arrow that has no bow...

Weird 'cuz I like Legolas...
Weird...very weird...

NN10 is right, if you try hard enough, you can control ur dreams, I once got lost in a tunnel, but I figured it out and landed in a concert. So much fun at night....
Old 07-30-2002, 08:40 PM   #15
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

A dream in which you know you're dreaming is called "lucid dreaming" and I've heard that if you eat lettuce or dairy products, then it makes it more likely to happen (hasn't happened to me yet). But there is a device that people wear to sleep that shines a blinking light into your eyes while you sleep, and the wearer is supposed to realize that it is the. . . thing (for lack of better word, since I forgot what the "thing" is called), and the dream becomes lucid.
Okay, enough rambling from me. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Old 07-30-2002, 09:54 PM   #16
Lady Ancalima
Pile O'Bones

Location: Born in Rivendell; living currenty in Minas Tirith.
Lady Ancalima has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lady Ancalima
Sting

If MY dreams came true I would be WELL known in Hollywood...VERY well known...and not for acting or singing either.

Anyways, I know a term for dreams coming true. (most of you probably know this) It's called Deja Vu (french for Already Seen). I get this a lot-and I think it is an abnormal amount. I get it about 5 or 6 times a week usually. A lot of my (not so great) dreams/daydreams come true. Kinda scary...because if all of them did I would have had a war in my room EEK!
Old 07-30-2002, 10:22 PM   #17
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
Sting

I LOVE "Lucid dreaming"! people think you're psycho if you do it (in my case i probably am, but that not the point) but its so kewl! its like, live RPing. No kidding. BTW, i swear i DID NOT MAKE THE UP. It was by far the wierdest dream I have had. EVER. It scared me.

I also get too much Deja Vu and my friends have pretty much goten used to me saying "Wait, haven't we already gone over this?" or "Um.. whoa. Did that just happen AGAIN?" Its freaky but you get used to it. Oo, what I hate are those dreams where you fall off something and you wake up and you feel like you just fell into bed? OO I HATE THOSE. Ergh. FREAKY.

[ July 31, 2002: Message edited by: The Green Ringwraith ]
Old 08-01-2002, 07:44 AM   #18
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

I know that feeling of controlling your dreams! It usually happens to me between the first and second time my alarm clock rings (me waking up at 8 am and turning it to 9 am instead, then going back to sleep).. It feels really weird, knowing you are dreaming but being able to controll it! I did that this morning.. But I don't remember what it was any longer..

Anyways, if all my dreams came true I..
.. would be able to fly when people are chasing after me
.. indians would have invaded my kindergarden and got scared of by an alarm clock
.. I would be driving our car, seven years old, straight down into the river
.. I could be able to be under water without breathing for quite a long time (more then ten minutes anyway)
.. big mountains would have a tendensy to get "beheaded" and roll down straight against me, crushing innocent farmers along the way
.. gollum would kill me
.. I would have visited Rvendell once

^_^ Some of these dreams are old, but I do tend to remember my old dreams better then my recent ones.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: My only long lotr dream (gollum and Rivendell was jsut images I got when being half asleep) involved me going to play Lurtz in the movie.. And when I was sleeping, I didn't even remember who Lurtz was! (except for it not being flattering being him)! And the hobbits was chasing me... ^_^

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Gayahithwen ]
Old 08-01-2002, 02:10 PM   #19
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

I can say that I have only had one dream of ME, and that it was indeed a "Lucid Dream". I was an elf-sort wandering ME, encountering although not being part of, events in all the ages.

It was strange that I could control where I wanted to go, but that was not the first or last Lucid Dream I have had so I am used to it.

You can also control what you dream of when you sleep, so it would be possible to dream of or wander ME every night, although I like that element of suprise in my subconsious...
Gorothlammothiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 02:40 PM   #20
Bulelainwen
Animated Skeleton

Bulelainwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Bulelainwen
Silmaril

If my dreams came true...
I'd be living in a bamboo house 15ft above the ground in the Shire but doesnt look like the Shire (everyone in the dream kept calling it the Shire)
or I'd be skipping around the breeze ways at the dorms at camp with the Fellowship and sharing suite with Merry and Pippin.

I would have these dreams when i was younger and i would be in a beautiful place but i knew my eyes were closed so I'd open them but then I'd just see my room (of course). There were really strange.
Bulelainwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 02:42 PM   #21
Bulelainwen
Animated Skeleton

Bulelainwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Bulelainwen
Silmaril

Has anyone had other people in their dreams but they dont really have a face, they are just there? i get that all the time and its really annoying
Bulelainwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 05:59 PM   #22
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sting

Hm, the latest LotR-related dream I had was last night when Viggo Mortenson was supposed to rob some kid's house. At some point in the dream, he was on a bilboard wearing this weird orange outfit trying to sell something.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:48 PM   #23
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

How about the dream where I was an Elf maiden in a really pretty filmy dress playing in a forest with Legolas? I actually did have that dream. It was fun. It was a really beautiful forest too, even if Legolas weren't there to tell me that it was Middle Earth (we were both very young...like adolescent to young adult Elves, so: I know it wasn't after he sailed over the sea).

It was a really fun dream, now that I remember it. Oh! And I remember I was barefoot...random thing to remember. And my hair (same honey blonde color it really is) came down to my knees and I left it loose...

Maybe I'll have the dream again...it was a fun, peaceful dream.
Old 08-28-2002, 01:43 PM   #24
Melephelwen
Shade of Carn Dūm

Melephelwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
*I WOULD NEVER HAVE COME TO THE DOWNS *gasp* but I know none of you would miss me
Ooh Ith!! You know that's not true!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

If my dreams came true...

*I would be eaten by a giant duck
*I would get married by putting the ring on the back of my 'husband' lying on the church floor
*A friend of mine (17 of age) would have kids with a 26 year old he didn't even know and wanted me to help him
*I would hang out with a Finlander (what's the word?) on a harbour with orcs babling in Russian

I have the weirdest dreams, allthough I do not beat the one with nazgul's wearing pink scarves... ( [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] )
And we dance beneath the moon
Melephelwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 03:16 PM   #25
Galadrie1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Galadrie1 has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Hmmm...if I put a few of my more vivid dreams together and they came true:
I'd be running around in my school getting chased by the Muppets. Every now and then I'd pass Elijah Wood, who's always singing, and I'd see this guy I know who plays the cello stealing music from the music room (go figure [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ). Once I got out of the school, I'd start on of the weirdest and scariest dreams I've ever had.... I don't think I'll bother to explain. It has to do with my friend getting tortured in a tiny room in a big Roman-looking building.
"For this is what your folk would call magic, I believe; though I do not understand clearly what they mean; and they seem to use the same word of the deceits of the Enemy. But this, if you will, is the magic of Galadriel."
Galadrie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 03:29 PM   #26
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

Having had a few more dreams since my last post (those mentioned above are ones I have had several times), I shall cite another which I found quite interesting:

*I would sue the other history teacher (the one I don't have... thank Eru almighty) on account of false lethal injection and my best friend and I would become rich, being the first humans to remain unaffected by depressants. That's all in one dream, by the way.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:56 PM   #27
NyteSky
Haunting Spirit

NyteSky has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to NyteSky
Sting

I'd probably be moderately dead. Every dream I've ever had (ok, 2 or 3 exceptions, maybe) someone/something's trying to kill me. (I think my subconcious has a very warped sense of humor) But they rarely succeed so maybe I'd still be alive. Though I'd probably be pretty paranoid after surviving all the assassins, dinosaurs, dragons, aliens, teachers and the like. On the other hand I'd be an elf. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And have superhumans reflexes and be a vampire (not exactly a good thing, but at least I could fly)... etc. And those orcs would pay! (they infested my gym) But I think I'm glad that my dreams aren't real. Almost all of them at least. And I'm very very glad that your dreams aren't real!!! Pink Nazgul? Shudder. Killer rabbits would be cool though. Singing LotR cast? I worry about you people sometimes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Sleep well.
NyteSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 08:53 PM   #28
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Silmaril

I'm going to cut this short, since it's quite lengthy, but it's got all you pink Nazgul dreamers beat to a pulp:

*I go to see TTT in an amphitheater.
*Sauron is there. He looks like a chicken egg with anime hair and evil eyes. He is also wearing a candy-striped cape.
* As I sit down and the lights dim, Sauron and the two minions who are with him suddenly turn into GIANT teddy bears (Sauron looks like the Snuggles bear) and sit down behind me.
*Meanwhile, the Fellowship (minus Gandalf) is late for the movie premiere. Aragorn and Legolas are bickering about something. Frodo and Sam are playing playstation. The others are just sitting there dumbly.
*A lady dumps water over their heads, and suddenly Legolas looks like Viggo Mortensen!!! *gasp*
*They reach an abandoned town about a mile form the theater (they can clearly see Snuggles Sauron) called Hobbiton....

My first LotR-related dream... and a darn good one too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2002, 02:40 PM   #29
Galadrie1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

LOL, Ithaeliel!!! That's a hilarious dream!!!
The last LotR dream I had (that I can remember) I was in a field with (i think) Lorien on the other side of the field. I was on a little hill in the middle of the field with all the Fellowship except Gandalf and Legolas and Gimli. Legolas and Gimli were down off the hill, and in the field.
I remember I was wearing a long white dress and had bare feet. I felt like running around, but I also felt like I should be acting like an adult since I was with the Fellowship.
After a while, I couldn't take it any more, and I ran down off the hill and caught up with Gimli and Legolas. Somehow I knew that Legolas was my dad! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] He started running beside me and grabbed my hand and we just ran around the field (I think the rest of the Fellowship was trying to catch up to us, or giving us strange looks, or something).
When I woke up I felt all warm and fuzzy inside, and I wanted to go back into the dream -- it was so lovely!!!
"For this is what your folk would call magic, I believe; though I do not understand clearly what they mean; and they seem to use the same word of the deceits of the Enemy. But this, if you will, is the magic of Galadriel."
Old 09-09-2002, 03:05 PM   #30
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

If my LOTR dreams came true...

-Legolas would have gotten numerous Botox injections.
- I would spend my whole life avoiding said Botox injected Legolas
- I would end up stabbing said Legolas and running away with Glorfindel.

This is one of my many, many disturbing LOTR dreams.
Old 09-11-2002, 05:37 PM   #31
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

*Hides from Elenna*

Okay...you have weird dreams, girl. Well, so do I, but you take weird to a whole new level! No offence...
Old 09-11-2002, 09:45 PM   #32
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

I had a dream the other day in which a friend and I were kidnapped by Nazgūl and as we were on their horses, the friend told me she would try to hit the wraith in the head with. . . something (I can't remember what it was, but it was big). I told her that I didn't think that was such a good idea.
Old 09-14-2002, 08:29 PM   #33
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dūm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

Ah, interesting dreams. Now let me post some of my weird dreams. Remember to count how many times I killed Legolas:

-As a Warg in Helm's Deep, kills Legolas. (Yahahahaha! Die, Orli!)
-In Rivendell, attending Council of Elrond, wearing really weird cloak. Spat in Boromir's face when he was having a weird, delusional speech. Also gave Legolas a swift kick on the shins.
-In Moria, I pushed Legolas into the abyss behind Balrog and Gandalf. (Another Legolas killed!)
-In Lothlorien, once again a Warg, Galadriel gives me over a million fuzzies (the one who posted in this very thread) and Celeborn was looking jealous of me. (Ha! In your face!)
-Winded up in Gondor as an Elf again. Had a really cool sword, and got to chop off Denethor's arm.
-Once again, Warg mode, and Galadriel was there again. Also, a Nazgul, a human in a wedding dress, a Sam clone, and a few others were there. In a church. I think it was a scene right out of the Mid-Years Day Party RPG. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2002, 10:23 AM   #34
Galadrie1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Silmaril

Those are some.. uh.. interesting dreams, GW... Heehee, spitting in Boromir's face [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2002, 11:24 AM   #35
Artilien
Pile O'Bones

Artilien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Artilien
Sting

my LotR dream... it's nothing special. but the whole dream was funny, especually if you know the place where the dream was going on...
anyways, if my dream would come true I'd meet Orlando Bloom and his bodygurads would think i want to kill him. then Orlando and the bodiguards would dissapear and Frodo would be standing in front of me, asking if i can help him destroy the Ring because he lost Sam somewhere [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
well... weird...

[ September 15, 2002: Message edited by: Artilien ]

[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: Artilien ]
Old 09-15-2002, 05:13 PM   #36
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Hmmm...combining actors and storied, huh? Haven't had that happen yet. Well: I control what dreams I have: if I don't like I dream, in my dream I realize it's a dream, and I think "hmmmm: i want this to happen now!" and it does.

But: I've dreamed about Orlando Bloom and I've dreamed about Legolas...but always as very different entities...
Old 09-17-2002, 04:05 PM   #37
Laurelin
Animated Skeleton

Laurelin has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Laurelin
Silmaril

Well most of my dreams would be fine but some of them would be just plane FREAKY!! I't has to do with a knight. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2002, 04:16 PM   #38
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eye

Okay, the other night, I had a scary SCARY SCARY dream. *whimpers* I dreamt that. . . that. . . I forgot the URL for the Barrow-Downs! *cowers down and shakes uncontrollably*
I am not kidding! I kept typing in different things and it didn't work! When I finally find my way back, everything's different! The posts were little boxes, like the days on calenders, and some people didn't even have anything to say on them; there was nothing but a picture. And I didn't know ANYONE! Everyone was a stranger. I think (in my case), this could be classifyed as a nightmare.

[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: Nevfeniel ]
Old 09-17-2002, 05:28 PM   #39
Sharkū
Hungry Ghoul

Sharkū has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Are you implying you don't have the site and the forum bookmarked?!
Sharkū is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 05:34 PM   #40
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

Silmaril

Tisk, tisk! Well: what am I saying? I don't have them bookmarked, but I have them set in a little memory thing, because I've been on so much. I've never officially bookmarked it yet though. *Cowers: I'm sorry, Sharku! I'm sorry!*

But: I actually don't use any of the things I have bookmarked: maybe I should clean out all the old bookmarks and put this in...well: I type the URL and scroll down to the memory-thing faster than I click "Favorites" then scroll down, actually...

I once had a dream about the site a while ago. I had a dream that for some reason, I completely forgot English and only knew Sindarin (don't as me...), and I came on here, but couldn't understand what you all were typing. I started posting in Sindarin, asking for help...and the thing is: I didn't know any Sindarin yet except for "Elen sila lumenn omentielvo" and "Noro lim, Asfaloth!" Then, I went and looked up the words, and they were the actual words that I typed in my dream...I shoulda written them down. Weird though, huh? Maybe I really am an Elf [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . LOL