The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #3041
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
It seems 13 across is aptly numbered.
You say! I'm not gonna tell you what I searched for, but I spent like an hour at the computer trying to find a fitting term! And I still haven't!
Old 11-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #3042
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
You know, like I've said repeatedly I won't give hints, but I will confirm whether what you've got so far is correct or not, if you like to PM me.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #3043
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
You know, like I've said repeatedly I won't give hints, but I will confirm whether what you've got so far is correct or not, if you like to PM me.
Thanks for the offer, Pitch, but I think it's unnecessary if you really aren't giving out hints. The words that I got I know I got them, and the ones that I didn't I can't confirm with you since I didn't get them. (Now if that wasn't worse than Bilbo's more than half, less than half ... )
Old 11-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #3044
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Right then. Week #270's headline story was based on a true story. For the past week I've been bored between supposed to be doing things and have been satisfying my curiosity by going through each and every Paper counting how many times each person has been mentioned.

Two hundred and seventy papers. One hundred and fifteen separate people.

I counted any appearance in a single paper as one appearance. I did not count you if you were not mentioned or referred to by name. There were a few unlabeled pictures of Rune, a couple of Kath, one of Esgallhugwen, Rikae, Mac, Lhuna, me, and Valier, and multiple mentions of an "Editor" in the mix if you want to be 100% perfect like the Downer always is. It is possible that Lhuna and Lommy may be slightly inaccurate because I can't read my own writing sometimes.

Quote:
The Barrow Wight 228
Davem 102
The Saucepan Man 81
the phantom 80
Lalwende 73
Rune son of Bjarne 54
Thinlomien 46
Mr. Underhill 46
Aganzir 40
Legate of Amon Lanc 39
Estelyn Telcontar 32
Oddwen 32
Hookbill the Goomba 30
The Great Elven Warrior 29
Eomer of the Rohirrim 27
Formendacil 26
A Little Green 26
Volo 26
Gil Galad 25
Nogrod 25
mormegil 22
Kath 19
littlemanpoet 19
Diamond18 18
THE Ka 17
narfforc 17
the guy who be short 16
Laurinque 16
Boromir88 15
Morthoron 15
Loslote 13
Squatter of Amon Rudh 13
Bethberry 12
dancing spawn of ungoliant 12
Groin Redbeard 12
Pitchwife 12
Eonwe 11
Mithalwen 11
Alatar 10
Glirdan 9
Feanor of the Peredhil 8
Lhunardawen 8
Macalure 8
Nilpaurion Felagund 8
Raynor 8
McCaber 7
nerwen 7
Brinniel 6
Inziladun 6
Lindale 6
Rikae 5
skip spence 5
The Might 5
Mnemosyne 5
Morsul the Dark 5
Anguirel 4
Fordim Hedgethistle 4
Ibriniblibliblibi 4
Galadriel55 4
Gwathagor 4
Mithadan 4
Sharku 4
sleepyranger 4
Faramir Jones 3
Firefoot 3
Finduilas 3
Folwren 3
Heren Istarion 3
Kuruharan 3
Meneltarmacil 3
satansaloser2005 3
Snowdog 3
Thenamir 3
Tuor in Gondolin 3
Valesse 3
Wilwarin536 3
Beregond 2
The Elf-Warrior 2
Encaitare 2
Gordis 2
Matthew M 2
Morai 2
Maedhros the Tall 2
The Only Real Estel 2
Rhod the Red 2
Shelob 2
Gurthang 1
Gothmog 1
Child of the Seventh Age 1
Holbytlass 1
Cailin 1
Esgallhugwen 1
Lush 1
Tigerlily Gamgee 1
Burrahobbit 1
Valier 1
knight of gondor 1
Farael 1
obloquy 1
Durelin 1
Andisigil 1
lord of dor lomin 1
Ilya 1
Rumil 1
Hakon 1
Kitanna 1
Boo Radley 1
Lastande Took 1
Blind Guardian 1
Celuien 1
Mirandir 1
Lalaith 1
legolas 1
Tom Bombadillo 1
LadyBrooke 1
00ArwenUndomiel00 1
Aaront96 1
Shastanis Alethdruin 1
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, fun times.

Last edited by Oddwen; 11-23-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #3045
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

That is all I can say. Except that you have waaaaaaaay too much time between supposed-to-be-doing-things. (But really, that was a ginormous list!)

Are you counting every single time a name appears or just the number of stories/"also in the news this week"s that mention the person?
Old 11-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #3046
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Tell me about it. It was fun though.

I counted any mention of a name at all, whether in the sidebar, full article, or headline. I only counted names once per Edition.

Old 11-24-2011, 08:39 AM   #3047
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Good golly! There certainly are a lot of Downers in the paper. From this data, we can deduce that Hookbill's most favourite Downer of them all is the BWH and that Oddwen is ridiculous.

But I'm seriously surprised about the amount of times I've been in the paper.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #3048
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
It seems 13 across is aptly numbered.
I am now rereading the Legend of the Golden Bus Ticket in the vain hope that it will give me any clues.

Malice Manflesh, you're mad.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #3049
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I am now rereading the Legend of the Golden Bus Ticket in the vain hope that it will give me any clues.

Malice Manflesh, you're mad.
Do you think that Volume 3 means volume three of LotR?
Old 11-24-2011, 09:12 AM   #3050
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
Do you think that Volume 3 means volume three of LotR?
Well I spent a night going through the indexes of both LotR and HoME III with little avail...
Old 11-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #3051
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
Well I spent a night going through the indexes of both LotR and HoME III with little avail...
Huh. What other 'Volume 3's do we know of?
Old 11-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #3052
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Huh. What other 'Volume 3's do we know of?
REB III?
Old 11-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #3053
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
Agk! Another part of the Downs that I know literally nothing about.

Why are there questions related to WW on this thing? D: There are some Downers who still refuse to play WW.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #3054
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Quote:
Why are there questions related to WW on this thing? D: There are some Downers who still refuse to play WW.
But only a few of them. I don't think they're too obscure, #3 maybe the most so but you won't really need it. You can get #16 pretty easily just reading this thread after Pitch posted the puzzle.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:09 AM   #3055
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

Quote:
But only a few of them. I don't think they're too obscure, #3 maybe the most so but you won't really need it. You can get #16 pretty easily just reading this thread after Pitch posted the puzzle.
I now have 16.

It just struck me what 2 down was. It was so easy when I had the first letter.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #3056
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thumbs up We have a winner!

... or rather, we have two. It was a tight race, and in the end, the first two correct solutions arrived within 2 minutes of each other. I have therefore, after consulting with the two candidates and with their agreement, made the salomonic decision to split the cement pizza in half between...

*drumroll*

*more drumroll*

EÖNWË
and
LEGATE OF AMON LANC.

*fanfare*

Congratulations, you two, well done! Your pizza halves will be delivered shortly.

For the rest of you, there's still silver, bronze and honorary mentions (or in terms of pizza, quarters and wedges), so don't give up yet. You have until next Monday midnight GMT.

Also, be sure to send me a complete solution = all the answers + the word from the green squares.

Happy riddling!
Old 11-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #3057
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Bravo!
Old 11-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #3058
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Just like Agan I've searched ROTK and googled HOME3, and read through the P&A (experts say such amount of craziness at once not good for sanity), and I used the search function in REB to possibly use some known letters, but that didn't yield anything either. I have a feeling I'm missing something obvious...

Quote:
If it's something as obscure as that (and by "that" I mean that as far as I know every name in REB has like 10 different parody names, so it's pretty much impossible to find anything there) I'd either kill Pitch or myself.

Hmm, if we're already dead...

But I've made progress with another word. And I had a great idea for 19 down, just to find that it's 2 letters too long. :/

Eonwe, I didn't know you were doing this at all! And Legate - I think this was to be expected...

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-24-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #3059
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

I have a lot of it done, and I only started it today. I wasn't expecting to finish first by a long shot. I am really very anxious to see what the answers are for this are, but I suppose that we'll have to just wait until Monday...
Old 11-25-2011, 04:44 AM   #3060
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
If it's something as obscure as that (and by "that" I mean that as far as I know every name in REB has like 10 different parody names, so it's pretty much impossible to find anything there) I'd either kill Pitch or myself.
It isn't really so very obscure in the end, in fact, it is about as obscure as anything else. Like with all things, once you get it, you will be like: "d'uh! So obvious! I am so stupid!" (No joking. You will say that. I can tell you that with 100% certainity. I have done that myself )

Quote:
Eonwe, I didn't know you were doing this at all! And Legate - I think this was to be expected...
Not really. I mean, I had serious problems with 7. For a long long time, I had no freaking idea what it was referring to, even after I managed to guess the word based on pure logic. I could have very well still have been out here and not knowing anything, had I not been able to conjecture the word in the first place.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:26 AM   #3061
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
It isn't really so very obscure in the end, in fact, it is about as obscure as anything else. Like with all things, once you get it, you will be like: "d'uh! So obvious! I am so stupid!" (No joking. You will say that. I can tell you that with 100% certainity. I have done that myself )
Yeah... you're right... (no sarcasm intended)

Quote:
Not really.
Yes really.

Quote:
I mean, I had serious problems with 7. For a long long time, I had no freaking idea what it was referring to, even after I managed to guess the word based on pure logic. I could have very well still have been out here and not knowing anything, had I not been able to conjecture the word in the first place.
I guessed that one yesterday! I feel so clever. After flipping through all kinds of nonesense solutions I finally had the sense to open a thesaurus that gave me the right answer at a glance. I'm having serious trouble with 13, 8, and 19 though. Ugh.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #3062
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
I guessed that one yesterday! I feel so clever. After flipping through all kinds of nonesense solutions I finally had the sense to open a thesaurus that gave me the right answer at a glance. I'm having serious trouble with 13, 8, and 19 though. Ugh.
You don't have 8? I wonder how did you interpretate 7, then.

But this is maybe time for some short feedback for Pitch - actually, I did not understand the question at "7" properly in the first place, to me, it was formulated in a really unclear way. That said, of course I had problems guessing the answer anyway, but I was not able to figure out what actually the question says in the first place. I thought that "time of day when 8 downs are the most active" refers to some time of the day, when some eight 'Downs are most active (as in: there are eight Barrow-mounds somewhere, and they are active only at some part of the day). It did not really connect to me with the other examples being all around. It seemed really confusing to me, not sure how it seemed to others, but given what G55 just said... it is obvious how you meant it when looking back, but not sure how well formulated it is in the beginning. Well, that's probably the only thing that really did not 100% "click in" after I had learned the answer
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 11-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #3063
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

*grumbles*

I got it. Before any of you others.

However, I used a word on #6 that's basically a synonym to the correct answer. They were equally long and ended with the same letter. Only the letter in green was different. Which means I lost my cement pizza to two upstarts. Grrr!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #3064
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Eonwe, I didn't know you were doing this at all!
Really? I was the first to comment on it.

But yeah, I suppose. I only gave it a quick glance until yesterday, when I decided to actually do it properly. Which is lucky, considering Legate's timing.

edit: x-ed with an indignant lion. Sorry Agan.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #3065
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:

However, I used a word on #6 that's basically a synonym to the correct answer. They were equally long and ended with the same letter. Only the letter in green was different. Which means I lost my cement pizza to two upstarts. Grrr!
I was wondering why wouldn't you get the prize since you said you had it. But then that makes me wonder what other word could you have used instead of the real one. (But, let's not maybe spoil that for those who are still working on it. Also so that they can make the same mistake as you did or something ) But hey, you can still get a cement... cookie, or whatnot. I can share a bit of my pizza, if it came to that, to be fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
But yeah, I suppose. I only gave it a quick glance until yesterday, when I decided to actually do it properly. Which is lucky, considering Legate's timing.
I wouldn't have worked on that yesterday had you not been out there and telling me that you were working on it. So, whichever way
Old 11-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #3066
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Really? I was the first to comment on it.
Sorry, I forgot about that. It's just that unlike Legate, Agan, TGEW, and myself you didn't talk about it that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
You don't have 8? I wonder how did you interpretate 7, then.
Well, at first I also thought that it refers to eight barrows that are active at a certain point of day. But then....

And, knowing the question for 8 and having some ideas about at least the end of the word (though I'm not at all certain that it is correct thinking)... and then, there aren't that many "times of day" that fit. Elimination from there.

However, now that you asked me, I started doubting my answer again...

(If you're curious about what my answer is, I can PM it to you, since you know it anyways... )

But I have to disagree with what you said to Pitch. I like that clue, even though I'm not sure about the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
The same thing happened to me, before I realised that I need the letter elsewhere!
Old 11-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #3067
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
Yes, you did... almost. Now claim your quarter before you get ninja'd by yet another one.

Quote:
Obscure? REB? That classic of BD Roleplaying, that timeless masterpiece of parodistic writing, obscure? *harrumph* You need to broaden your literary education, young lady.

Quote:
It isn't really so very obscure in the end, in fact, it is about as obscure as anything else.
Indeed, once you've figured out where to look, it should jump at you right off the page.

Quote:
But this is maybe time for some short feedback for Pitch - actually, I did not understand the question at "7" properly in the first place, to me, it was formulated in a really unclear way. That said, of course I had problems guessing the answer anyway, but I was not able to figure out what actually the question says in the first place. I thought that "time of day when 8 downs are the most active" refers to some time of the day, when some eight 'Downs are most active (as in: there are eight Barrow-mounds somewhere, and they are active only at some part of the day). It did not really connect to me with the other examples being all around. It seemed really confusing to me, not sure how it seemed to others, but given what G55 just said... it is obvious how you meant it when looking back, but not sure how well formulated it is in the beginning. Well, that's probably the only thing that really did not 100% "click in" after I had learned the answer
Feedback appreciated. Honestly, with all the other cross-references to "across" and "down" in the clues, it didn't occur to me that somebody might read "8 downs" as "8 barrow-mounds" in this case rather than "plural of the word in vertical column No.8" - I would think that's standard usage in English crossword puzzles. But I'm interested in hearing other peoples' opinion on that - preferably after I've posted the solution, when everyone's on the same page.

Quote:
Agk! Another part of the Downs that I know literally nothing about.

You know, hard as it may seem to believe, there is a world out there beyond the pages of The Downer. (That said, a thorough perusal of the works of our esteemed editor is always time well spent.)
__________________________________________________ __

EDIT: x-ed with G55

EDITEDIT:

AGANZIR

has come in third and won the first quarter of the remaining pizza. (About time!)
She also gets bonus points for being the first to guess the mysterious 13 across, and for the creative audacity of suggesting MORSHUL as the answer to 19 down. (Explain that yourself, if you dare.)

Last edited by Pitchwife; 11-25-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Pitchwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:41 PM   #3068
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Obscure? REB? That classic of BD Roleplaying, that timeless masterpiece of parodistic writing, obscure? *harrumph* You need to broaden your literary education, young lady.
No, no, I meant an obscure name from REB. Unlike searching for Tolkien terms, searching REB terms is much harder.

Quote:
Feedback appreciated. Honestly, with all the other cross-references to "across" and "down" in the clues, it didn't occur to me that somebody might read "8 downs" as "8 barrow-mounds" in this case rather than "plural of the word in vertical column No.8" - I would think that's standard usage in English crossword puzzles.
Aw, I liked the clue much better as a trick-clue... and it turns out that I only imagined the trick. :/

Edit: xed with the EDITEDIT. Well done, Agan!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-25-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #3069
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

My head hurts? I am halluciating poultry mountains? III?

These are the answers, regardless of what Pitch and his crossword say: 8 down - laptop. 19 down - Amon Fridge. 13 across - East-west corner of the 3rd map. There!

Edit: I think I got 13... even though I don't get how it works, it's the only one that fits...And yeah, I could have though of that earlier....

But the answer is still the east-west corner! XD

Edit2: and 19 down!... is today my lucky day or something?

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-26-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:55 PM   #3070
Bom Tombadillo
Wight

Bom Tombadillo has just left Hobbiton.
Blurgh. I'm obviously not spending enough time on the 'Downs/perusing Tolkien's works - far too many of these questions seem obscure to me! That said, I felt like a total idiot for not getting Little Carcharoth the instant I saw it.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #3071
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
That said, I felt like a total idiot for not getting Little Carcharoth the instant I saw it.
Little Carcharoth will not like that. Oi.

And I also had to pursue various sources of information to find the answers to many questions since I couldn't get them off the top of my head. I'm still rolling my eyes about the Dwarven City. I racked half the Downs in search of the answer before reading Legate's mind. (you know, maybe if you use your singing powers, he'll tell you all and everything... ;-))
Old 11-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #3072
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Okay, I give up because I can't fit mountzoom into 8 Down...heh.

It was hard to explain to my coworkers just why I was laughing so hard when filling in the Little Carcharoth answers.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:15 AM   #3073
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
That was the first thing I was trying to do, too
Old 11-27-2011, 04:20 AM   #3074
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
That's all I could think of for that one for a long time.

edit: x-ed with Legate, who shared the same fate.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:27 AM   #3075
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Quote:
I couldn't think of anything that fit, so I put the first legible thing down, no matter that it doesn't really make sense. But it's the only thing that I came up with that fits. I would be very surprised if it's the right answer.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #3076
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Quote:
*kicks himself for not thinking of that and makes a note to include it in a future puzzle*
Old 11-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #3077
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Soo...what are the answers?
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #3078
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Soo...what are the answers?
I don't believe it's time yet.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #3079
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

sally's right. Another 24 hours to go. Want to try your luck, BG?
Old 11-27-2011, 05:28 PM   #3080
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

While you're all caught in the vortex of Pitchwife's mysterious mystery, the news will distract you long enough for me to hack into his computer and grab the answers!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Phalian.

Don't forget that if you've lost track of The Phantom and Alien, you can look back though the...

PHANTOM AND ALIEN
COMIC ARCHIVE THING

As for you P&A voice folks, please send your talents in! I'm going to be recording my Alien voices some time the week and I'll hope to get the Peter ones done too if my brother will comply. Exciting times, don't you think?